Cousins Meet Again after 15 Years Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think somebody is going to be exploring her sexuality pretty soon," joked Alma.

"I hope to get at least that reaction from my soon-to-be husband."

"Are you kidding me? He's going to be drooling the entire wedding."

Cindy blushed a little.

"Ok, girls, help me get dressed. The video guys are coming back any time and I don´t want to give them a show."

"Yeah, we don't need them dropping their cameras and damaging the equipment just before the wedding, do we," said Gaby

The wedding dress was a long, `One Shoulder Mermaid Bridal Gown´ with delicate sequined lace appliqués. Sexy and sophisticated.

The guests were sitting on the chairs at the beach as the sun was starting to fade. The LED candle lights were turned on and Toby was at the door letting the video team in to shoot the last moments and the walking to the aisle. Carol and Trent were beginning to walk down the aisle to wait for the bride-to-be. The quartet started playing `Lost in Your Eyes`.

"He remembered," Cindy said as she started fanning her eyes to avoid a makeup disaster.

"I don´t know if I'm going to make it without compromising my makeup."

Toby got in front of her. "Breathe in, deep breaths, in and out, in and out, that's it girl, now let's go. Bridesmaids, go go go."

The girls scrambled and got in a single line as they walked out of the house and down the red carpet.

Harold held Cindy by the arm as they finally walked towards Trent who had the biggest smile.

"Wow! You are gorgeous my love."

"Thank you peeps! Not so bad yourself."

The wedding was a beautiful event. The weather cooperated, and the sun painted the sky a beautiful combination of pink and orange. A couple of boats noticed the event and very respectfully drove by to get a closer look and cheer for the newlyweds.

The minister who officiated the ceremony was a good friend of Harold, also an expat, a widower who lived a couple of houses down the beach.

Trent switched the rings last minute so instead of marrying with a new wedding ring, he used Ron's wedding ring. He felt it appropriate to include something symbolic of his origins.

For the reception, Cindy changed into a more comfortable white sun dress that was light and fresh.

Very few people were invited. Cindy´s group of friends included Sophie, her assistant, and also part of her friends group, her mother, Meg, and Harold obviously, and a couple of neighbors, friends with Trent's partners. It felt more like a block party than a wedding - a Mexican fiesta, with tacos and lots of cervezas and tequila.

There was a very special guest who Cindy insisted Trend fly down here with the partners. Trent and Cindy approached her, now that they were congratulated by everyone else.

"Hi Alice. Thank you for accepting the invitation and flying down here on such short notice."

"No, thank you for inviting me, and with all expenses paid."

"Well, you are the guest of honor. Without you, this wedding wouldn´t be taking place... maybe. "Cindy added with a smile.

"I did nothing special."

"You went above and beyond, risking your job and stability for a couple of cookoos," Cindy replied.

"As soon as Cindy told me you are the real reason she arrived here, I just... " Trent couldn´t find the words, so he stepped forward and gave the little petite girl a big bear hug as if she were his little sister.

"Careful Trent, don't break the girl," Cindy said in a playful manner.

When Trent set her down, the shy girl was wide-eyed and was furiously blushing.

Sorry to invade your personal space without your permission.

"Don't worry about it boss. It just caught me by surprise," she replied winking at Cindy.

Cindy understood exactly how that display of burly power and innocence made her feel.

"So consider yourself a guest of honor and have a blast, please, "added Trent

"Will do that, I promise."

"Did you bring someone, a plus one?"

"Nope, I'm single and new in the city and am not very good at making friends, so no close friends at the office either, at least not yet."

"Well, follow me. Im going to introduce you to some friends of mine."

Cindy grabbed her hand and pulled her to where the gang was currently situated, obviously next to the bar. `Oh, how I love that bunch of drunks!´

"Are you guys ready to drink all my booze?"

"Hell yes," they yelled in unison, and they were well on their way to the best hangover.

"Oh my God, I feel I'm in a frat party, not a wedding."

They all jumped and gathered in a group hug.

"We are so happy for you, the first of us to get married!"

"Cheers!"

"So I wanted to introduce you to Alice."

"She is the one who `tipped me´ where I could find Trent. You are all here drunk in Cancun because of this girl."

"Cheers!"

They all quickly embraced her as one of their own, she fit right in and everyone embraced her.

Cindy swiftly left the group and went to give Trent a hug and a huge French kiss, who was standing in the distance watching their interaction.

"I see you've adopted a little sister." Trent said.

"I always liked that girl. Now I realize she dropped hints about Jean too, but I ignored them or plainly never realized until now. She was always watching over me."

"Well, you are looking at my next assistant, of course - if that's okay with you."

"Really? I think it's a great idea. I fully trust her, and I think she has a crush on you."

"With what I've seen and what you have told me, she seems to have a crush on you too."

"Stop it, she is like my little sister."

"Little sisters get crushes too you know?"

"Stop getting weird ideas on our wedding night, not gonna happen perv!"

"Haha," Trent burst out laughing.

"I love you, you know that?"

"You just keep reminding me every day for the rest of our lives, please."

"I swear, cross my heart."

"Pinky promise too?"

"Yes, Pinky promise," and with that they closed the night.

In the morning, all the guests were still there, in various degrees of intoxication but they were all having a blast.

The most inebriated kept repeating how this was the best wedding ever.

At sunrise, everybody at the party was in the ocean in their full wedding attire, with a drink in their hands and quietly contemplating the sun being born for another beautiful day.

THE HONEYMOON FLIGHT

After the weekend was over, everyone left to go back home. Everyone was spent, and some were still hung over. But they all hugged like family in the end. Everyone felt like extended family the following Monday. Something special had happened that weekend. Something had changed in their lives. There were no bosses, no business partners or employees that weekend, just friends.

They all exchanged contact information, promised to keep in touch, and made a pact to do this every year at Vnapsys' expense. Trent found this a great gesture of his Co-founders, and he was very moved by this.

Trent and Cindy´s flight was headed in the opposite direction: to South America. Cindy always dreamed of traveling to Argentina. She had been there once before with the ballet company, but the restrictions while performing were great so she didn´t venture out of the hotel and theatre. But she got to glimpse enough to want to come back and get to know the country better.

Meg and Harold had been nice enough to gift them a very nice trip down to South America, They were first going to stay in Buenos Aires, then a few days later they were going to fly to Bariloche, then Calafate where they would be exploring the city and venturing over to the Glacier Perito Moreno. After that, they would fly to the very bottom of the world to Ushuaia and Tierra de Fuego.

The thing about the southern hemisphere was that while it was summer in Mexico, it was winter in there, so they would be enjoying the ski slopes down in Bariloche and the extreme cold of Ushuaia, before coming back to Buenos Aires and back to Mexico.

The flight to Buenos aires was long, more than 8 hours, and the weekend didn´t give them any time to consummate as newlyweds. Both were horny as hell.

"Should we join the mile-high club," Cindy whispered in Trent's ear.

"Do you have no problem being arrested?"

"Come on, live a little Mr. `I jump out of planes to propose´ Wright"

"I don't know... maybe on the flight back?"

"If we don´t do something about it, I'm going to ravage you right here."

It wasn´t inconceivable since they practically had cabins with beds on the flight. It´s almost as though Meg and Harold knew this was going to happen and were nice enough to get them first-class tickets with seats that were like recliners. The seats came in pairs, so Cindy and Trent were in their own little bubble.

Cindy started sliding her hand under the blanket that was given at the beginning of the flight.

Trent intercepted her hand. "Wait, let's just wait until they turn off the lights and everyone goes to sleep, we might have a small window."

"Jesus! You are a party pooper sometimes."

"I just don´t want to be escorted out of the airplane in handcuffs at the beginning of my honeymoon and be labeled a pervert."

"But you are a pervert - my pervert."

"That's exactly my point, let's keep it like that."

"Fine," she said as she turned to the window giving her back to Trent who was seated on the aisle.

The weekend was so intense that before they knew they were both sound asleep. A few minutes later a man walked down the aisle and woke Trent. He didn't open his eyes, he just felt the presence walk by. Just as he was about to drift back asleep, he heard the man backtrack and walk again by them slower this time, closer to them. That was weird, Trent said to himself, but he didn´t give it much thought as the man left.

Trent was drifting in and out of sleep. He was always restless in these long flights. The flight assistant just walked by headed to the pilot's cabin, waking him. He was hungry and he didn´t want to miss breakfast so he was a little awake. Opening one of his eyes, he managed to get a glimpse of the man in the seat in front of them, peering through the gap between the seats at them, but he was looking in the direction of Cindy.

When Trent turned slightly, the passenger caught movement and quickly straightened, looking forward again.

Trent noticed how Cindy´s blanket had moved and her skirt had ridden up revealing her butt cheeks all the way to her lower back and the top of her thong, at least that's what Trent could see. Cindy was currently sleeping on her side almost in a fetal position, with her knees close to her chest. Her crotch was pointing exactly in the direction of the seat gap. The front passenger must have had a clear view of Cindy´s pink thong-covered pussy.

Trent was angry and aroused at the same time. `I'm the pervert here asshole,´ he thought, but decided to let it slide and get her rest. He just grabbed her blanket and covered her again.

He could not get the view of her beautiful peach bum out of his head. He needed to touch her right then and there.

He also turned to the side mimicking her pose, almost spooning her, and started caressing her hip and playing with the string of the thong. This stirred Cindy.

"What are you doing honey," She asked in a groggy voice.

"I'm just touching you here and there, and hope to get in between."

"Are you sure? This can escalate very quickly."

"I think it already has," he whispered in her ear. "I just caught the passenger up front looking through the gap back at you while the blanket moved on your sleep. I think he got a show."

"Peeps, do you have competition? Did you say anything to him?"

"I didn't want to disturb you, and he turned as soon as he saw me move."

"Are you alright with it," she whispered.

"Not really, but nothing you should worry about." With that, Trent let his hand drop to her abdomen and slide under the waistband of the thong.

"Really? Are you ok with this?"

"I don't know but I'm going with the flow and I'm horny as hell."

Trent started rubbing in circles over where her clit was situated but not yet exposed to his touch.

Cindy noticed out of the corner of her eye that the man just turned and was watching again.

"Don't turn, but I think your friend is back. Do you want to give him a memorable flight?"

"Do you?"

"I'm down if you are."

"I didn't know this side of you."

"Yeah, I think it's kind of new. I didn´t know I had it either. I want to try things with you. Things I never thought about before. I'm turning into a sexual being because of you."

With that Trent left her pelvic front and moved his hand to the back, to her butt, squeezing tightly her cheeks. Cindy closed her eyes and bit her lower lip, getting ready for a wild ride.

Trent started touching her pink gusset-covered pussy. The fabric was very sexy and thin, already very wet and see-through. Cindy was completely shaven so the crease in her pussy was very noticeable. The movement of Trent´s arm kept lifting the blanked, giving the man brief glimpses of her ass, in very low light conditions, the teasing probably adding to his arousal.

Trent's hand movements were increasing. Cindy tried her hardest not to moan, biting down on her airplane pillow.

Trent moved the thong to the side and slid one finger in. Cindy's eyes bulged and almost inaudibly let a squeal go. Trent froze for a few seconds with his finger inside until Cindy started squeezing him with her inner muscles and very lightly rotated her hips.

Her hand now drifted back to Trent's hip and pulled him toward her, but he refused to comply.

"Sorry babe, not here, we will be caught."

With a grunt she whispered "Fine" and dropped lower where his crotch was and started playing with his dick. He had been rock hard since the beginning, with a little precum already staining his pants. Her touch just drove him wilder and he started fingering her harder, deeper, and faster, as their breathing became erratic.

Just as they were about to climax, the front man coughed and cleared his throat. They both froze instantly and just a few seconds later the flight assistant walked by on her way to the back of the plane.

"Jesus that was close Cin."

"Wanna thank our fellow passenger for the heads up?"

"What do you have in mind," asked Trent.

She moved the blanket off so she was exposed from the waist down. "Turn your watch screen on so there is a little more light and finish me off."

Trent complied, confused as to why this was so arousing, and as he started finger fucking her again, he edged her back to the same arousal point in no time. Trent was fully concentrated on not making spanking sounds and she was starting to buckle in her seat. Her hand pumped furiously up and down his dick,not caring if anyone else noticed. The middle-aged man across the aisle did notice too and was twisting his crotch a little, the woman that accompanied him was sound asleep with an eye mask. They had an audience now.

Trent couldn't take it anymore and blew his load on Cindy's heart-shaped ass. Feeling the warm liquid on her skin got her over the edge and she contorted in ecstasy, torturing the innocent pillow with her hands and mouth. A delicious orgasm covered her mind for the next few minutes.

The stranger whispered "Thank you," and turned back around as if nothing had occurred.

He then turned back around again a few seconds later with a wet wipe and a small aroma atomizer to clean the liquids and to disguise the smell of sex.

"Are you going to be ok? I think I need to go to the bathroom before they turn on the lights again and change clothes," said Trent as he attempted to clean the stain on his trousers.

"I'll be fine honey, go ahead."

Trent started to get up.

"Wait, honey." Cindy lifted her ass off the seat and slid her wet panties off, "Would you mind giving them a rinse and passing me a dry pair from my backpack before you go?"

Immediately the front seater turned again to catch another poor view of Cindy's nakedness.

Cindy was staring at the man, the man was staring at her crotch. Trent watched them both astonished. He slowly handed her the turquoise panties, deliberately slow. She lifted one leg and then the second and slid her panties back up, lifting her butt off the seat again briefly exposing her pussy to the stranger´s prying eyes. Then she pulled her skirt down slowly. Only then did the stranger lift his gaze to look into Cindy's beautiful blue eyes. Cindy gave him a shy smile and winked, then turned to stare out the airplane window. Trent bent down and gave her a huge kiss, whispering, "I'll be back in no time my love."

As soon as Trent headed up to the bathroom, the man in the front seat got up, For a second Cindy got scared and feared him sitting in Trent's seat to try something more with her. But he kept going down the aisle with the Airplane magazine covering his crotch, he almost ran down there with the biggest blush on his face. She couldn't help but giggle a little bit. Then the second man from across the aisle did the same, hoping to find the other bathroom stall vacant.

`Oh Cindy, what are you becoming,´ she thought to herself with a smile.

The honeymoon was everything they had expected and more, with some other voyeuristic escapades. Argentina was indeed a beautiful place. A place where they both hoped to come back someday.

Before they knew it, they were back in the States with some scores to settle.

TWO FANS

Back at the apartment, Trent picked up Cindy to carry her over the entrance threshold like it was traditionally done. To him, it was more like fun than a superstition. Cindy was caught by surprise though and laughed out loud.

The unpacking could wait. They needed to consummate immediately. "I want you right now Trent." She had already started undressing when his phone buzzed. Weird, it was Mark. "I'll call him back in a few minutes."

"Just a few minutes? I was hoping more like an hour," said Cindy. Maybe you should answer it while I start working on your zipper."

"As tempting as it sounds I don't want to connect with work just yet, Let us have some time for ourselves, I'll call him back later tonight. Now about that offer."

"Sorry, it just expired. It came with very specific conditions."

"Bummer!"

"Let's go outside to see if Mr. Hernandez is smoking his cigarette."

"Oh my God, you've turned into such an exhibitionist!"

"Does it bother you," she asked, a little concerned.

"Not a damn bit," Trent reassured her.

"Promise me if you start getting uncomfortable you´ll tell me immediately before it turns into a problem."

"Cross my heart. Now get out there and show me your tits. Show your tits, show your tits," he started chanting as if he was in CocoBongo, back in Cancun. Cindy gone wild, lovely memories.

With a smile, she complied. As she walked out in her white lacy underwear, she started unclasping her bra, just glancing up to see if Mr Hernandez was there. No such luck today.

Cindy was pouting when Trent walked out behind her.

"Don't be sad, Look there's a couple of window cleaners on the building across the street. Let's see if they notice."

Cindy turned and pulled Trent into her cleavage, saying,"Give them a nice long licking."

Trent squeezed them together and got to work, kissing and sucking on her unbelievable orbs.

Cindy worked on his belt and pants until they were loose and dropping to the ground.

Cindy got on her knees and wrapped her now lubricated tits around Trent´s shaft.

Trent wasted no time and started humping her voluptuous breasts. He was long enough to peek out with each thrust so Cindy started giving little licks to the head and some sucking to the tip before the accompanying submersion. This went on for a couple of minutes. The two men working on the platform noticed the action and immediately stopped working to watch the show. They were almost eye level, maybe half a floor over them so they had a good enough view of the terrace.