Coven of Angels Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was expecting to feel Richard's body convulse, spasm, (maybe even void his bowels,) anything to allow me to feel his lifeforce leaving his body. But there was nothing. He was already gone. My father's muscles relaxed as he took his final breath. his lips formed a smile, parting just enough to allow his tongue to lick the tip of Tomas's still-throbbing cock.

My father's chest had stopped moving. His body was still warm, but his soul had departed. Tomas kissed Richard's forehead. "Godspeed my love. May you finally find the everlasting peace that illuded you in this life." As he reached to close my father's eyes, my hand acted all on its own.

Unable to control my anger, I gripped him hard. I was actively trying to break the man's wrist. "Why!"

"Why?" Tomas turned to me with a look of disgust. "Your father didn't want to die in pain." With an insane amount of strength, he removed my hand. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get started on the necessary legalities." Tomas turned away, exiting the room. "If anyone needs me, I'll be in the main office contacting the police to report the death, and the VA approved funeral home for the cremation."

Since I had not heard Leo leave, I assumed he was still in the chair. "Leo, you there?" I asked, my voice breaking with emotion.

I heard Leo stand up, making his way to the bed. He placed his head to my shoulder. "I'm here."

I nodded a silent thank you for his selfless act of comfort. "why does it hurt so much?"

Leo shrugged. "You've watched patients die; men, women, children, even Marty your pet hamster."

My body froze. "What did you just say?"

Leo kissed the back of my neck, letting his long wavy hair fall over his shoulders. "I know you loved that little brown spotted hamster, you had him for six years." he kissed my jaw, to my earlobe. "that's like ninety in human years."

"What are you?" I asked, voice trembling. I'd like to think of myself as scientifically minded, but this was like something out of a movie.

"Just a guide," he said softly. "But I do expect a good review on airbnb.com." Leo kissed me again, his hands were coaxing me to turn around. But that would require me to extract my flaccid cock from my dead father's body. Leo locked his mouth onto my neck, sucking my skin in such a way that caused me to go limp in his arms. "It's ok." He guided me back to the chair where I sat on his lap, reclined across his chest.

I wanted to cry, so I did. Whatever Leo was, he was all I had.

"Are you going to finish your time at the clinic?"

"I guess so. I mean, I have to."

This wasn't the end of my journey, not by a long shot.

To be concluded.


12