Take Care

Story Info
Dad catches femboy.
1.2k words
4.38
59.8k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not a tall boy, I'm not muscular or tough. My dad's a man's man, fixing cars and going fishing. He played football, in highschool where he knocked up my mom. I guess he should've known I would never be like him. She never wanted me. She never wanted a family, to settle down, be a mom, none of it. She took the first opportunity to bail on us. I wonder if he thought I'd be just like him growing up with this big strong man as my only influence. But he never treated me like that, so I guess you get what you paid for. No, I was never his man's man son, I cooked, I cleaned, I cut his hair, I was his wife. Not that he asked me to, or forced me to, nothing like that. It's just no one else did that stuff, so I just did it.

Well, I'm 18 now, and I figured it's time for me to help out more. He's always worked, so I figured if I made some money, I could help out, but I didn't really have any skills or time beyond school. I'd heard some people talking about selling pics online and figured I could do that, although I'm not sure who would pay for pics of me. I'm scrawny, my cock is small, I don't really have much to offer, but I figured it couldn't hurt. So, I posted some. The response was...not what I was expecting. The comments were exhilarating, grown men asking, no, begging for more. Asking if I had an upload schedule, if I did requests, offering to buy me outfits. It was like swimming in adoration. I started posting more, getting gifts, costumes, outfits, all the while, earning money. I started my own bank account. I wanted to surprise my dad with it when I'd saved up enough, but I wasn't sure how to explain it yet.

I was doing a shoot for a bundle I wanted to put up by the end of the week. Dad was at work, so I figured I could be a little louder than normal. My regulars always begged me to be more vocal, so I figured this would get a little extra cash. I didn't hear the front door close.

"Josh?" A knock at my door. It opened before I could cover up. The camera clicked as I looked at my dad and he looked at me. I was in an orange pleated skirt and a white crop tanktop that read 'femboy hooters' that a fan had sent me. My legs were spread, and my cock wept a large bead of precum.

"Da-" My voice choked into silence before I could finish. He frowned and stepped towards me. Not a paternal cover up move, a threatening move. My hands left my cock and ass, as I moved backwards, away from him. He stopped, and his face grew angrier.

"What the fuck Josh?" He growled, moving like a flash, forward, grabbing my wrists and yanking me to my feet.

"I can explain-" I could not.

"What is this?" He lifted my skirt and my cock twitched under his gaze. I moved to pull the fabric from his hands, but he grabbed my wrist again. "You're a child-"

"I'm 18." I protest.

"This is wrong." He released me and stepped back, eyes scanning over me. I exhaled slowly, trying to calm down.

"I just wanted to help. I'm making money to help you." I say but my voice sounds small and meek when it comes out.

"We don't need more money." He says, eyes lingering on the bulge in my skirt.

"I wanted to help. I wanted to take care of you." I said, voice cracking as I suppressed tears.

"Take care of me?" This seems to anger him. "Take care of me-" He spat a laugh and pushed me face down on my bed. "Take care of me like this?" He lifted my skirt and before I knew what he was doing he brought his hand down hard on my ass. I yelped in pain, but he continued, spanking me. He'd only spanked me once before when I had gone out to play and chased a toy into the road. This was different. Smack after smack rang in my ears mixing with the click, click, click of my camera. My tender flesh burned with a heat as I leaned back to meet each impact.

"Take care of me." He muttered and I heard his belt buckle. I expected more smacks, the sensation of leather on my ass, but he spit on me. I felt the glob ooze between my cheeks and whimpered. He grabbed my throbbing ass and I whined at the pain of his being so rough with my tenderly abused flesh, but then something pressed against my puckered hole. Something hard and firm, pushing its way into me. I relaxed my body to welcome the intrusion, and felt him burry himself in my ass.

"You want to take care of me?" He barked a laugh and smacked my ass again making me jiggle on his cock. I mewled at the sensation and bucked back onto him further. "Go ahead then." He growled. A shiver ran up my spine, I couldn't tell if that had been a threat or an invitation, and laid there. Still, immobile, impaled, punished. His rough hands grabbed my hips, yanking me back against him, slapping our bodies together, clicking us like two puzzle pieces. I moaned loudly and he leaned forward, pressing his chest to my back, trapping me between him and the bed.

"Take care of me then." He grunted as he began thrusting in and out of me. I reached back and spread my ass cheeks, allowing him further entrance, and he accepted the invitation. He pounded me into the bed, grabbing the back of my head and shoving it into the blankets to muffle my wanton noises. "Fuck, my son, a sissy boy. A slut. God-" He grunted. His cock pulsed inside me.

"Yes daddy." I moaned loudly. "I'm your sissy boy." I moved my ass against him, and he grabbed my hips, holding me down so he could pound into me. "Yes daddy! Please cum in my ass daddy!" I screamed. He grunted and shoved my head back down as his cock exploded in me, coating my ass, and filling me with rope after rope of his seed. When he was done, he let go, and stood. His cock sliding out of me made a slurp and pop sound and then I felt his cum seeping down my thigh.

"Take that shit off." He said in a gruff voice. I got to my feet, my knees felt weak under me, but I hung my head and complied. "Stupid costumes will get ruined." He grabbed me by the throat and yanked the outfit off me before pushing me to my knees and pushing his cock to my lips. I looked up at him. "Keep the money. You earned it. Just keep taking care of me like a good sissy boy." I grinned and nodded, sucking his cock into my mouth. He hummed in appreciation.