The Real Thing Pt. 01

Story Info
Amanda finds a custom toy and has new feelings about Daddy.
24.7k words
4.53
19.2k
44

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marvos79
Marvos79
120 Followers

All characters engaging in sex acts are eighteen or over.

Amanda: I just got here. Home sweet home. How are the Caymans?

Daddy: Your mom has already passed out. You know how she is with flying. It's almost time for me too.

Amanda: Don't tell me you haven't done anything fun yet.

Daddy: I had a couple of drinks and walked on the beach. You wouldn't believe how clear the water is here.

Amanda: Too bad I can't be there too. But I wouldn't want to spoil your second honeymoon. Be sure to use protection. You don't want another at your age.

Daddy: AMANDA

Amanda: Ok sorry. But I really am jealous.

Amanda: But thanks for letting me stay here. It's been a long time.

Daddy: Thank you for house sitting

Daddy: Sorry about your old room. Mom and her jewelry.

Amanda: I don't mind. It's nice she has something to keep her busy. You're going to need something too now that you sold Arbuckle's. Besides, the master bedroom is nice.

Daddy: There's wine too. Don't get carried away though.

Amanda: I'm a step ahead of you Daddy. And don't let mom catch you looking at those island girls.

Daddy: Ok that's enough for me tonight. Sleep well, Baby Girl.

Amanda: Goodnight Daddy. Say hi to Mom for me.

I put my phone down on the nightstand. It was low. It felt strange snooping around my own house. Of course it wasn't my house, but it had been for my whole life until I went away to school. It was an old Victorian house, tall and narrow, that had somehow been spared in the fire. There was the familiar creaking board in front of the front door. There was the new deck after the old one had been smashed by the falling tree. Maybe not new, it happened when I was six. I had never been more afraid than when that earth shattering crash woke me up. I jumped in bed with Daddy and Mom and wouldn't let go of Daddy's hand, even when he went to check out the damage. They let me sleep in their bed for the rest of the night.

And here that same bed was right in front of me. Not the same mattress and sheets and such, but there was the same delicately carved wooden frame I remembered. I could see the town out the bay window too. The rushing river and high bridge were clearly visible. I loved to sit with Daddy and look out the window when I was little. I felt like a queen in a castle looking down on her kingdom. The old house seemed as big as a castle. Sometimes you could even hear the sea lions. I stowed my stuff on the floor in front of the bed and turned on the TV. Like always, I put it on cartoons. I got some corn chips and vedged out on the bed. It was only ten anyway.

I lay there and after a while started to feel lonely. In my apartment I had always had Jenny, my roommate and friend I met in school, to keep me company. Walking down the creaking stairs to the kitchen in the dark silence had actually been a little scary, even if I didn't want to admit it to myself. There was that creepy owl painting up still in the kitchen. It looked right at you with its yellow eyes. I took the picture down and laid it facedown on the counter. I would have to continue snooping tomorrow. I scurried into the master bedroom and closed the door.

As I got sleepy that familiar feeling came over me. I always slept better after cumming. I had done it since I was twelve and hardly missed a night since. When I went off to college, I ordered a bullet vibrator. As promised, it came in a discreet box. Even so, I could only stammer and boggle when Jenny asked me what it was. That first night I had never cum so hard. It was incredible what the little thing could do.

I rummaged through my backpack. Mom and Daddy had always wondered how I had gotten so messy since both of them were so neat. I had just stuffed everything in like I always did when I went somewhere. Crap. Where was it? I started taking everything out and throwing it on the floor. Before long the hardwood floor was strewn with my stuff, comfortably messy. But no vibrator.

Throwing my backpack down, I huffed out my nose. It was completely empty now. Fine. I could watch porn on my phone and get off that way, though it wasn't the way I liked to do it. Unlocking my phone, I saw that it was almost dead. Mom and Daddy used a power strip they kept under the bed.

Squatting down, I couldn't tell if I could fit under the bed. I had when I was little, but now I was... well big. I lay prone and started to squeeze under the bed. I got my head and shoulders in. I winced. It was really uncomfortable on my boobs and the wood frame dug into my back. My boobs had been big since third grade. I used to feel embarrassed, but now they drew a lot of eyes. Certainly my fat belly and big ass wouldn't fit under here. I felt near tears with one frustration after another. Being reminded of my weight gave me a sick feeling in the pit of my gut. But If I squirmed over just a little, maybe I could reach the damned power strip. It was jarring with everything being so neat in the house. It was plugged full with cables and looked like a mass of black pubic hair, but I was able to get my phone in.

As I pulled myself away I caught sight of a shoebox. Maybe if I got to the other side I could get it out. My curiosity was always getting me in trouble. I got sent home once and told in no uncertain terms I wasn't welcome back when I was caught snooping in my friend Nicole's older brother's room as a child. I had just been curious what a boy's room looked like, especially a boy like Nicole's handsome brother. He was sixteen. What could the box possibly be hiding?

I had no idea the depths of trouble and perversion my curiosity was about to throw me into. It looked like just an ordinary shoe box. It wasn't dusty, as I had expected. I dragged it out and set it on the bed. Something rattled inside. Opening the lid I gasped, then laughed. There was a big purple dildo, a remote and charger included. Next to them was a half full bottle of lube. My friends had always been grossed out thinking about their parents having sex, but not me. I used to sneak outside their bedroom door and listen to them having sex even before I was old enough to realize what they were doing. It's not like they were gross or anything. Mom was pretty and Daddy was really handsome. It seemed like a totally normal thing to me to be curious about.

The purple phallus felt heavy in my hands. I played around with the settings. It really was a quality piece. Mom had certainly splurged on it. I wondered if she used it by herself or if Daddy used it on her. Or if Mom used it on Daddy. I giggled. Then I realized I wouldn't have to look at porn to get off tonight.

Though I probably didn't need to, I washed the dildo off in the bathroom sink. As neat and clean as Mom was, she would never put it away dirty. It was incredibly detailed. There were veins and wrinkles. The bell end was slightly asymmetrical, but it made the plastic member look more natural and attractive. It wasn't quite as big as most dildos I had seen. I felt my stomach lurch in anticipation and a trickle of wet excitement in my pussy. A new toy. The anticipation built inside me as I rubbed soap on the shaft and balls. Did they model these things after a real person? I mean was there a guy that whipped his dick out in front of a focus group or something? They could make a mold of it and his cock would be famous. My armpits and lips started to get hot. My lips glowed red and incandescent. Daddy had always told me they were pretty, but I still felt embarrassed. I was so white that it was easy to see every little blush and blemish on my skin. I swept my red hair down my back and wrinkled my nose at the freckles that I had wished would disappear when I grew up. No such luck.

At least I was spared seeing my fat ass, but I could see my boobs sway and jiggle in the mirror as I scrubbed the ersatz dick in my hands. Finally it was clean to my satisfaction and I dried it off. I wasn't really sure what it would feel like. I hadn't even had a real cock inside me. I was petrified of boys and I had been the target of their cruel pranks on more than one occasion.

My heart pounded in my chest as I sat down on the bed. I paused for a moment. Was this wrong? What would Mom think if she knew I used her dildo? She would definitely be mad. But this seemed like one of those things that could only hurt her if she knew about it. It's not like her dildo was cheating on her. The thing was staring me in the face and I was burning up and sopping wet. I slipped my panties off. These were the green ones with bananas and jungle leaves that I had thought were so cute when I saw them online. Jenny made fun of me, but I still liked them. The crotch was already wet.

I picked up the remote and played around with the settings. I decided to go with a pulsing vibration, one I didn't normally use with my bullet. This new cock made me feel like a kid on Christmas. My bullet had cost me eighty bucks and that was after searching around for cheap ones. Wondering how much this thing cost made me a little afraid of breaking it. But all of that went away when I brought the dildo up and rubbed it gently against my lips. The pulsing vibe felt weird at first, the stimulation faded in and out and would go away right when I wanted it. But by the time I had got the tip good and wet, I could feel it pushing me closer and my fate was sealed.

Applying a little pressure, I pushed the dildo, parting my engorged lips. I gasped, and moved my other hand to steady it. It felt so big inside me. I usually just buzzed my clit and that was enough to make me cum. But as it touched my clit I felt myself getting close already. The pulsing vibration had an effect like ocean waves. The crest of the wave pushed me toward the edge and then it would reach its trough and leave me trembling in frustration. But then the wave came back even stronger and pushed me close to the edge again a little closer each time but not quite there. It was like I had Zeno's Paradox inside my pussy. I moaned and squirmed, my back bowing, anticipating the hot release my climax would bring.

But just as I felt the inevitable tremor coming on, the pulse fell into its trough again. I had to cum now, and felt like I would die if I didn't. I reached for the remote, ready to turn on the highest steady vibe. But as my hands closed around it my whole body was wracked with intense flooding pleasure. "Fffuuuucccckkk!" It was more of a groan than a word. Jet after jet of pleasure coursed through me, the rhythmic vibration pushing me higher each time. Already I had cum harder than I ever had after just having this magic thing barely inside me.

But my climax wouldn't stop. Time stretched and my clit was hit with pulse after pulse. Then there was another one at the same time further up in my belly. I didn't even know it was possible to cum twice simultaneously. My brain was turning to mush now and I forgot everything around me. I wasn't Amanda using her Mom's dildo in her Mom's bed, I was breath, squirts, and heat in human form.

Finally I started to come back down. My chest heaved and my wet skin was cold in the bedroom air. I had never felt anything like that before and I hadn't even put it all the way in. Could I handle this thing deep inside me? I felt like I would have a heart attack. I imagined it: Amanda Neidiermeier, dead at twenty-two, found clutching a dildo on the wet sheets of her parents' bed. My hands quivered as the dildo pulsed against the inside of my thigh. It was ready. But whether or not I was ready I didn't have any choice.

I had never been one to forgo cumming if I could, so I took a few deep breaths and tightened my grip on the slippery, bawdy toy. This time I pushed it away from my clit when I slipped it in. I couldn't take that much. Still the vibrations resonated in my pussy and I felt it in my clit. I felt it in my bones as I slipped it under my pubic bone and into my pussy proper. Fuck, I felt it in my teeth. I was already so close again.

The dildo slipped inside. I was afraid of what it would feel like when it hit my g-spot, but my hands had a mind of their own and grinded the plastic devil right into it. I gasped and thrust my hips into the air, the muscles in my ass straining. It felt like my whole body was cumming. Like I had become liquid and I was sloshing around in a pot on the stovetop. My own passion ate me alive.

But my hands moved on their own and thrust in and out. I trembled, I strained, I groaned like I was being stabbed. I suppose in a way I was. My back felt sore from arching and I thought my leg might cramp. My body begged for a reprieve, but my hands had other plans. Again and again, the plastic cock moved in and out. It felt like a branding iron inside of me. One climax flowed into another and they crashed against each other.

I don't know how long it took my trembling hands to take the vibrator out of me, but I lay on the bed incapacitated. I could barely comprehend what had just happened. My fingers twitched along with my insides as I lay completely spent. Was this what guys felt like after they came?

I turned my head and looked at it next to me on the bed. It shined with my brew and there was a dark ring of wetness spreading on the bed. But I didn't care. I didn't care about anything. I fell asleep right there, on the wet, aromatic bed with the vibrator still going.

The chirp of my phone woke me up. I was sore all over, like I felt when I went to the gym only moreso. The purple vibrator next to me reminded me of last night and I let out a weak little laugh. I picked it up, and pressed the buttons on the remote. Nothing. It was dead.

It was probably better that way. Touching my clit, I found it sore and red. Last night I hadn't even really felt like myself. I didn't know it was possible to feel like that. If the vibrator still had a charge in it, I didn't know how I would be able to do anything else today.

When I sat up I felt wetness under my butt. The bed was still wet, and there was a ring around the greatest extent of the puddle I had left. It even smelled like me. I would have to change the sheets today.

My legs groaned in inflamed protest when I got up out of bed. I was still in a bit of a daze and I just wanted to have the dildo in my hands. Through my mental fog I had the thought that I would need to clean it, so I shuffled toward the bathroom.

I mindlessly ran my hands over my new best friend in the sink. All that I could think of was what it did to me last night. The hardest orgasm of my life, kinds of orgasms I thought weren't even possible had happened. I couldn't even parse it in my head. There was a little brass ring around the base, adding to the posh, fancy look it had. Whatever this thing had cost it wasn't enough.

The brass ring had writing embossed on it. I assumed it was the brand, and I eagerly read the inscription. Gemini custom intimates. Keep your partner close even when he's far away! An odd motto. I wondered what it meant. The writing underneath shocked me. Dylan. It was Daddy's name. Mom named her dildo after dad I guessed. It made me feel a little weird, but ok.

But as I cleaned the pieces started to come together. The incredible detail, Gemini, keep your partner close, Daddy's name. It all slowly ran together in my head. My eyes bulged, my hands trembled, and the dildo splashed into the sink. This was a copy. A replica... Of Daddy's cock.

Daddy: Everything good there Baby Girl?

Daddy: I guess you're not up yet.

Amanda: No Daddy, I'm here. Sorry.

Amanda: Just a little distracted is all.

Daddy: You sleep ok? Not afraid that owl would get you last night?

Amanda: OMG Daddy I haven't even thought about that in years.

Daddy: You're too big now?

Daddy: Baby Girl?

Amanda: You know I don't like it when you say that.

Daddy: I don't mean it that way. I mean you're grown up now. And besides, you're so beautiful Amanda. You just have to believe in yourself.

Amanda: You're my dad, you have to say that. I don't like being this fat.

Daddy: You're not fat.

Amanda: Again, you have to say that.

Daddy: So nothing I say matters?

Daddy: Baby Girl, it's true. You know your mom is a little heavy too and she's beautiful.

Amanda: Mom's different.

Daddy: How? You know if I was a guy your age...

Amanda: DADDY NO

Daddy: Fine I guess there's nothing to say.

Amanda: No it's ok, Daddy. I appreciate it, even if I don't agree.

Daddy: I love you Baby Girl. Mom is up now and we're getting ready to go. Talk to you later.

My cheeks and ears were burning from Daddy's texts. It always made me uncomfortable when he talked about how I looked. Not because it was him saying it, but because compliments about my body were just hard. Truthfully I liked when Daddy talked sweet to me. He was so complimentary when I was little. When I was a teenager I would get cranky when he treated me like a little girl. I met his affection with coldness. But now... I didn't know how to ask him. I was still his girl, but I was technically an adult too, though I didn't feel it.

And this time it was even more uncomfortable. When he said he would be interested in a girl like me... well, I couldn't admit to myself how it made me feel. After finding Mom's toy it felt different. His cock had been inside me.

No, that was ridiculous. I had a piece of plastic inside of me. It could have been any guy's dick. Just because it was shaped like Daddy's didn't mean anything at all. Even if it fit so perfectly inside me. Even if it made me feel a way I didn't know was possible. He had that in his pants. The real version of that had been right beside me my whole life. And the man it was attached to...

It was charging on the bed. I told myself that I was charging it so that it would be ready for Mom when she got home and she wouldn't suspect illicit use. There was no way I could have known that it was Daddy's cock.

I looked at Daddy's text. You know, if I was a guy your age... I felt my insides quiver. A man could be attracted to his daughter, right? There had to be some who were. People all had deep, dark thoughts. I guess it wouldn't be wrong if he didn't do anything about it. And Daddy was a handsome guy. The thought came unbidden to my mind. If Daddy was a guy my age... How would I feel? I decided not to think about it.

Trying to distract myself, I turned on the TV. I scrolled Tumblr. I watched YouTube. I felt myself unwinding. Of course I didn't think of Daddy that way. A toy was just a toy. It didn't matter whose dick it looked like. I let out a sigh.

Marvos79
Marvos79
120 Followers