Coven's Toy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before he knew it, he lost all feeling and his mind went blank.

****** ****** ******

He came to, feeling groggy and confused. His first thought was what a crazy dream I just had. But then he realized that he wasn't in his own bed, not even in his house. And it wasn't a hospital, either.

Then it struck him that his body felt different. The usual collection of aches, and pains were gone. In fact, everything felt different. Every part of his body. Even his thoughts and emotions were confusingly different.

My God, he thought, did it really happen? This wasn't just some crazy dream? Had a group of witches really changed him into a young woman?

Without moving his head, he slowly began inventorying and exploring his new body, more to confirm that a change had in fact taken place, than to learn what he had become.

His hands moved effortlessly, and he felt smooth, soft skin covering a firm body. He moved one hand up his torso and found feminine breasts! And his other hand, moving down found a vagina between his legs!

"Oh my God," he gasped. And didn't recognize his own voice.

He opened his eyes with the shock of it all, and saw the witches staring down at him, smiling knowingly.

"Pretty cool eh?" one asked.

"She looks good," said another.

"I like her," added a third.

A couple of them helped him sit up on the cot, and directed him to the large mirror mounted on a nearby wall.

He slipped his legs off of the bed and slowly and unsteadily stood up, and walked forward staring at the reflection, his reflection, in the mirror. He was a she! At least the image in the mirror was a woman. And as he moved, she moved, to match.

Damn! That's me? He thought, amazed and enchanted. That really is me.

He examined the woman in the mirror, from top to bottom, and then turning, from front to back.

She was gorgeous! She did look like Jacqueline Bisset, or the Jacqueline Bisset he remembered from the movie.

As he looked, Rebecca, the red-head, explained, "Your new body is almost a spitting image of the actress. You're five-seven, 140 pounds and 37, 24, 36 with wonderful C-cup breasts."

"We did make one change to your appearance. Bisset's hair was really a dark brown and her eyes pale green. We lightened your natural hair and shifted your eyes to a deeper, more striking green. Of course, you can always dye your hair, as so many women do. But we thought you'd be even more desirable like this."

He nodded his agreement. He was still living in a trance, though. Overwhelmed with emotions. Too many to name.

It struck him that he had to stop thinking of himself as a 'he'. He was a 'she', now forever more.

You are now a very beautiful woman, he thought to himself. And it made him giggle. And it was a pretty, feminine sound.

Jennifer, who seemed to be one of the coven's leaders, took his hand in hers, "Tom, as we promised, you are still you. Your personality is pretty much the same as it always was. You still think like a guy, mostly."

"But we have made a few other adjustments to your body, psyche and libido. We always do this to our new girls to make sure that they will fit comfortably into their new roles."

He looked first at Jennifer, and then glanced around at the others, "what have you done?" nervously...

For a moment he, she was again distracted by the sound of her own voice. He realized that it was just as he remembered Jacqueline sounding. A little deep, sultry and smoky, and with a touch of an accent. But then she shook her head and focused on what was being said to her.

And once again. the women started with their round robin routine, speaking one at a time, in short sentences. He couldn't keep track of who was speaking, so he just stood still, staring into the mirror and listened.

"Well, first of all we've eliminated all hair on your beautiful body, except, of course for your head, eye brows and lashes. Even the peach fuzz is gone."

"None of us like hairy women, and you'll never have to shave your legs or arm pits."

"Or your pussy." Someone else added, and a couple of the witches giggled.

That's not bad, Tom thought, "OK, that's fine, what else?"

"We've decided to call you 'Tammy'. We'll work on a suitable last name, but Tammy you will be."

Tom thought for a few seconds and then nodded "okay", although he wasn't really thrilled with 'Tammy' that name seemed kind of ditzy to him, but he was in no position to argue. It could always be changed, later.

"As we promised, all of your memories remain intact, and your personality and thought processes are still as they used to be, adjusted to be a bit more feminine. You do remember your life as Tom, right?"

"Yes," he said. She said. nodding. She was still so distracted, looking at her feminine form, she was only half listening to what they were saying.

"We have made you a bit more submissive. You'll have an easier time following our orders and rules, and you'll actually enjoy it."

"Wait, what?" Tammy blurted out. "What do you mean? I thought you said that my personality was unchanged." Now paying attention and feeling very much afraid.

"Well Tammy, you're a woman now, not a man. You can't walk around acting all macho, now can you?"

Tom, could see her point, although he had never been macho. But perhaps it was appropriate. And he had always fantasized about submissive girls, he wasn't sure about being one, though.

After giving her a chance to get used to the idea, and seeing that she apparently accepted it. They continued.

"We've also upped your love of sex. You're now a borderline nymphomaniac. You'll love sex, all kinds of sex, and will always look forward to more.

"You will find your orgasms to be wonderful and very, very pleasurable."

"Don't worry though, men won't do anything for you..."

"We've also adjusted your sexual likings. You'll find that you get turned on by a lot of things, many of them kinky."

"Many of them are the ones you fantasized about."

Now she felt like she was in shock. She turned and looked at them as they rattled off the things that they had adjusted in her, and that hadn't been mentioned or expected.

"We never talked about that! It wasn't part of what you described."

"Tammy, you have to understand. We've left as much of Tom as we felt we could. But we couldn't leave all of his personality intact. And we also wanted to make it easier on you to accept your role with us. Remember, we told you that you will be our sex toy. If we didn't add those adjustments, you might have a hard time accepting our demands. Now you'll enjoy them." And she smiled pleasantly.

"Yes, you'll really enjoy them. Er, most of them, at least." Another girl said, giggling.

Tammy, stood worriedly shaking her head. This didn't sound good at all.

As she thought about it, frightened, she understood that it was too late to fight it, so resigned to her fate she asked, "like what?"

"Well, bondage & discipline, will turn you on."

"Humiliation, exhibitionism, fetish clothing -- latex and leather and pretty much any sexy clothing, in general, will also get your juices flowing."

Now, she was really starting to get panicky, "a Nymphomaniac with a love of fetishes? I certainly don't remember discussing any of those things." She looked from Tina, to Abby to Sally accusingly as she spoke.

She realized too that her voice, Jacqueline's voice was getting higher in pitch and sounding a little panicky

All of the witches just nodded, smiling. "Well, those aspects are all part of the package. We couldn't leave you as a randy old man."

"So, I'll be a horny young woman?"

"Most definitely," several of the girls chimed in at the same time, laughing.

Now Tammy was really frightened and upset. "Why? Why do I need to be such a sex fiend?"

Rebecca drew his attention. "Tammy, we did explain that you are here to service us. Right?"

Tammy nodded, thinking, maybe this wasn't such a good thing after all.

Rebecca continued. "Well, each of us has her own sexual preferences. So, we endow our subjects with the collection of our most desirable traits. I, for example, am very much the dominant and your time with me will be spent playing B&D games. Sally is also a bit the dominant and she gets turned on when her sub is humiliated and embarrassed in public."

Tammy, glancing over at Sally, got a funny feeling just thinking about what Sally might want. It occurred to her that she was getting aroused by the very idea. And that made her even more nervous.

Another of the witches joined in. "Tammy, I'm Elizabeth, you will spend your two years rotating among the eleven of us. After you spend the first three months with me, you will spend a month with each of us for two rotations. I enjoy educating new subjects in how to be a woman and how to satisfy a lesbian, so I get you for the first phase. Then you'll spend the next 21 months moving from one of us to the next, each month. Tina will get you for months 4 and 15, for example."

"I will also work with you to build a suitable wardrobe and set you up with everything else you'll need to be a proper young lady and sex object," she finished with a gentle laugh.

Tammy was totally speechless. First of all, she couldn't believe that she was now a beautiful young woman. She was also blown away by the aspect of being a sex slave to this collection of beautiful and powerful witches. Finally, she was envisioning her life over the next two years; rotating from house to house, living the different fetishes the witches had in store for her.

She closed her eyes and swayed, feeling overwhelmed and faint. A couple of the women grabbed her and held her up, until she felt a bit steadier and opened her eyes again.

"Just keep in mind," Abby said, "as you serve us, and there will be times when you may be miserable, in two years' time you will be free to live on your own, anywhere you want and with plenty of money."

That calmed Tammy some, and also relieved her. There was a light at the end of the tunnel, but she wasn't sure how dark that tunnel might be.

"I think we're done here." Elizabeth said, looking at Jennifer.

Jennifer, glanced around the room at the others, and when none of them indicated any objections she replied, "I think you're right. Tammy, Elizabeth will be able to answer any other questions you might have, while she educates you in the finer aspects of womanhood. You need to learn well and cooperate fully, else there'll be consequences."

Tammy started to ask what she meant buy 'consequences', but Jennifer cut her off. "Don't worry about that. You'll find out if it becomes necessary. And I warn you it had better not." And from her tone of voice, Tammy knew that she meant business; and that scared the shit out of her.

Elizabeth then took over. "Say good bye, sisters. I need to get her dressed and then I'll take her to my place. Tomorrow will be a shopping day, if any of you want to join us, just give me a call."

The next ten minutes were spent with each of the witches hugging and kissing Tammy, one-by-one. Several of them took advantage of the situation, and her nudity to also cop a feel and Tammy, enjoyed every bit of it.

As Elizabeth, holding her hand, led her upstairs, Tammy wondered why she had enjoyed it so very much. Was it because Tom would have loved it, or was it because her new self was a nympho?

The two of them walked into a guest bedroom, where Tammy saw a pile of clothes laying on the bed.

"Those should work well enough for now. They're based on what I could find about Miss Bisset. Tomorrow we'll get a better handle on your sizes so we'll have something to start with when we do our shopping."

Tammy reached in and grabbed a pair of red satin, bikini panties, and easily slid them up her legs. Looking down, she was enthralled by how flat they sat on her crotch. No more cock bulge. What a trip!

Elizabeth picked up a matching bra. "This should fit. Here slip it on, and I'll do up the back."

Having closed the bra, Elizabeth came back around the front and instructed Tammy in how to lean forward and settle her breasts into the soft cups.

My breasts. Tammy thought, happily. They feel really nice, and sexy, and kind of heavy, too. The straps pulled on her shoulders, a little uncomfortable, she thought.

When Elizabeth reached out and helped finalize the adjustments, Tammy enjoyed the feeling, and smiled.

"Nice huh?" Elizabeth asked, smiling, "I like them too."

Tammy blushed a bit in response.

"Okay now, the stockings. These are hold-ups. I thought that they might be fun for you."

She spent the next few minutes explaining and showing Tammy how to put them on without ruining them, and how they were meant to stay in place. Eventually, Tammy sighed, "they do feel nice, I, er Tom, always liked how nice and sexy they looked."

Elizabeth smiled, "and they'll help keep your legs warm, too. Although they can get a bit sticky in the summer, and you'll probably wind up more often wearing sexy garter belts to hold your stockings in place."

Next came a pair of pumps with ankle straps, and three-inch spike heels. "You'll have to get used to these. And much higher ones, too. And I know these will be difficult, but there's no time like the present to get you started."

With them on and buckled, Elizabeth helped Tammy stand and walk around the room for a few laps. Tammy, didn't find it to be too difficult. Perhaps because her young body was in much better shape than Tom's old worn-out one. The thought made her laugh.

"What's so funny?" Elizabeth asked.

"Oh, nothing really. It's just so bizarre."

"You'll get used to it. Now for the dress. This is just a simple T-shirt dress, so it will just slip on over your head." And she held it up for Tammy to slid her arms and head into their holes. Then Elizabeth pulled it down Tammy 's body and straightened it out for her.

"Ok, come into the bathroom, we need to do a little with your make-up and comb out your hair before we can head out." Elizabeth said, as she steered Tammy into the other room.

Once inside Tammy was again drawn to the mirror, admiring her new looks and body. She was still astounded that she was now a woman. And a beautiful one at that!

"Oh, come on, you'll have plenty of time to admire yourself, later. Right now, look at me and let me add some eye shadow and lipstick, at least."

Tammy did as she was told and stood quietly as Elizabeth worked on her face. Eyeliner, shadow, blusher and lipstick were all applied. When she was satisfied, she grabbed a brush and worked on Tammy's hair for a few more minutes before declaring her suitably complete.

As they came out of the hallway, into the living room, on their way to the front door, they were greeted by cheers and applause by the members of the coven, who were all there cheering for their new acquisition.

Elizabeth laughed, while Tammy was first stunned by the reception, but then came to enjoy it as the welcome that it was intended to be.

Donna stepped forward, and slapped Tammy on the ass as she walked by, saying, "I'll see you in a few months, my dear. I'm first up after Elizabeth is finished with you."

Tammy jumped and then smiled shyly, as the two of them continued out the door and to Elizabeth's big Mercedes.

She had trouble deciding how to into the car's passenger seat without flashing the neighborhood, but remembered in time how ladies sat, butt-first, keeping their legs together.

Elizabeth, watching, giggled. "Well done, my dear."

They drove for several minutes, winding out of the neighborhood and onto the freeway.

"We'll be home in another fifteen minutes," Elizabeth said.

"I want you to understand, something. Call it rule number one. You have to realize that from this point on. For the next two years, anyway, you belong to the Coven. You need to understand, and think of us as your mistresses. Oh, we'll also be your lovers. And I'll also be your teacher. Your Yoda." And she laughed, before continuing. "But above all, I am your mistress. Get it?"

Tammy, took a deep breath and looked at her, apprehensively. "I understand. Mistress."

"Good."

The rest of the drive went quickly and quietly. Elizabeth concentrated on her driving, while Tammy was wrapped up in her own thoughts. She remained astounded by the whole turn of events. She was frightened about the next two years, and what would come after. And really alarmed by the things they'd adjusted in her personality to make her more feminine and more amenable to their kinks. Had they really made her a nymphomaniac? How would that affect her life? Now and in the future.

It could be fun, she supposed; Tom would have loved the idea...

They arrived at Elizabeth's home a short time later, and it was every bit as palatial as Abby's. The three-car garage included a Big GM SUV and a Porsche 911.

Once inside, Elizabeth said, "why don't you walk around, and practice on your heels. Explore the house, while I fix us some lunch. Oh, and by the way, you'll probably find that your taste buds are a bit different. We'll have to explore various foods to find out what foods you now enjoy. It's an aspect of your new female body, that we don't try and control."

"Okay, it looks like a really nice home."

"Oh, thanks. I like it. And by the way. Stay on your feet. No sitting. Get used to those heels."

"Yes mam."

"Oh no. Don't 'mam', me. You can call me Beth, or mistress. And remember, I'm both your teacher and your lover, at least for the next three months."

She smiled, "yes Beth. I'll try and remember." And she walked off down a hallway.

Tammy was in the back of the house, in the fifth bedroom when she heard Elizabeth call her name. She walked back toward the kitchen, with her feet starting to get sore, from the heels.

"Ah there you are. Did you see the whole place?"

"Yes, it is really nice. I love the colors and the furniture. It looks and feels comfortable and clean."

"Good. I think it is. I've assembled us a couple of Chinese chicken salads. Hopefully you'll like it." Beth said, as she placed the plates on the cozy little kitchen table. "And I opened a nice bottle of Chablis for us, to go along with it."

They sat down to eat and Beth scolded Tammy to sit, and eat properly, like a woman.

She did her best.

After several bites, and a drink from her glass, Tammy commented, "this tastes great. Thanks."

"Good, and you're welcome. As we said, we can eat anything and it won't affect our figures. So don't hesitate to eat, or drink anything that you enjoy, ever."

"That's cool. I may just have pie or cake, every meal. That's what Tom would have done."

Beth laughed, "we all try that diet, but find that it gets kind of boring after a while. Variety is the spice of life, you know."

"I guess."

They talked about various meaningless topics for a while, before Tammy asked, "which of those bedrooms will be mine? The one has a really nice view of the yard, and pool."

"Did you see the master?"

"Yes, it's huge."

"You'll sleep in there with me."

"Oh, okay," Tammy said, shyly.

Beth looked at her and smiled. "As I said. You're here to learn and to be my lover. Part of your curriculum is how to be a good lover to your partner, or mistress. We'll work on that a lot. For your benefit and for mine."

Elizabeth paused to take a drink of her wine, "And we'll start, tonight."

She then smiled at Tammy, who took a drink of her own wine, "it should be fun."

And she meant it. She felt herself becoming aroused at the thought. Beth was a beautiful woman, and anyone would love to have the opportunity to sleep with her. Tammy knew Tom, young or old, would have jumped at the chance. And she, and her new body, sure seemed to like the idea. She thought she could actually feel her pussy getting wet at the thought, but wasn't sure as it was all too new to her.