Coven's Toy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After lunch the pair sat in the comfortable great room, and talked.

Beth switched between several topics. She described her plans for Tammy's schooling. She talked about the other members of the coven and the schedule and process for Tammy to switch between each.

After her three months here, each month thereafter, Tammy would move on to another of the witches. To live with and serve them, until it was time to again move on. Beth told her that each of her sisters, had their own likes and dislikes, sexual preferences and fetishes. But she wouldn't tell Tammy about them. Her job as teacher, at least in that respect, was to prepare her to be an excellent sex partner for any and all of them.

Otherwise, she would make sure that Tammy knew all that a woman needed to know. Including such mundane tasks as personal hygiene, and cooking and cleaning. But also, style, clothing and make-up. Really, everything that women learned in their first twenty years of life.

"Oh, and that includes sex with men, too." She concluded.

Tammy, shook her head at that. "I thought you were all gay?"

"We are, but that doesn't mean that we have to be limited to women, only. You may even find that you prefer men. Live cocks can feel really good inside your new pussy. We just don't like the bodies that are attached to those things." And she laughed.

Tammy smiled and shook her head. "I never had any interest in men."

"That was Tom. You're not him anymore. You just might find that Tammy likes them just fine."

Beth paused to see if Tammy had anything else to add, and when she didn't, she continued, "Tammy, dear, I'm sure you're going to enjoy your partners within the Coven, and that may just be enough for you. Although, I'll tell you this. Some of my sisters are kinkier than others, and a couple are very kinky. And your love of sex, and your fetishes will help you get along with them."

"My love of sex? You mean my nymphomania?" Tammy said, and she didn't sound thrilled about it.

"Yes." Sighing.

"You know, I'm not really happy about that wrinkle. No one told me you were going to make me a sex addict, or a bimbo, or slut."

"Tammy, my dear. That wasn't some dirty trick we pulled on you. You shouldn't look it at that way. It's just that your role for the next two years, is to make us happy, sexually. And the best way for us to ensure that you satisfied us. That you do your job. Is to make sure that you enjoy sex with us. Really enjoy it. Crave it, even. And, like I said, a few of us will demand a special effort on your part."

Tammy, thought about that for a few minutes.

"I guess I understand, but it scares me. When I'm free to go on with my life, I don't want to be driven by my need for sex."

"I don't think it will be all-consuming, if that's what you're worried about."

"Okay. But what did you mean about a special effort, on my part?"

"Oh, that's all I'll say on that topic. Just relax and enjoy your new self."

After that Elizabeth launched into a lengthy lecture on life as a woman. With Tammy, just sitting listening. Interrupting only on occasion to clarify some point or request an elaboration. She was fascinated. There was a lot that Tom had never known or understood, and she figured that most men didn't either. He concluded that women were just as driven by a desire for sex, as guys were. They just didn't show it. And they were much more interested in romance and foreplay, and the touchy-feely aspects of the whole thing.

And, according to Beth, now she was too.

They continued their discussions throughout the evening, while they prepared dinner, ate and cleaned up afterward.

While they finished a final glass of wine, lounging back in the family room, Tammy asked. "Is it really going to take three months to make me a proper woman?"

"Yes. Remember you have to learn all the things a woman learns in her first twenty years."

When Tammy looked at her skeptically, Beth continued.

"Well, not really her first twenty. More like her second ten. The first ten years of a child's life is admittedly pretty much the same for boys and girls. So we have to teach you ten years of lessons in these three months."

Tammy shrugged, implying that she understood, kind of.

"What we will do is sign you up for cooking classes, and for make-up and manicure lessons. Those will eat up several hours per week-day, for a couple of months. You won't become a chef, or a beautician, but you will learn enough to serve in those roles for the coven."

"Oh joy," Jenny said, unenthusiastically.

"Wait one minute there, girl." Elizabeth said with an angry tone. "You're here not just for sex. What did you think you'd be doing during the day? Just lying around? Or were you dumb enough to think that you'd be making love 24 by 7? We expect a lot more than that from you, during your stays with us."

She paused to catch her breath and to calm down for a minute.

"Tammy, you will not only be a sex toy. You will also clean and cook and be a companion to us. You will perform any task asked of you. And I'm supposed to prepare you for those types of tasks. Not just for sex."

Elizabeth reached over and grabbed Tammy's hand. "Understand? For the next two years, this is your full-time job, with overtime, and benefits."

Tammy, did finally start to understand what she had gotten herself, and Tom, into. She hadn't really thought it all through, when she accepted the pact. It didn't seem to be a bad deal. Even if he had known all of the implications, Tom would still have accepted the arrangement.

She reminded herself that it was a great trade, no matter what. Good old Tom, now had a new lease on life. She was a beautiful young woman. With a charmed life ahead of her. All she had to do is survive, and hopefully enjoy the next two years, and then she'd be free to party any way she wanted to, for the rest of her very long life, ahead.

Damn!

To be continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.