Coven's Toy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But don't worry, I'm sure you'll enjoy some of it, as I'll also introduce you to some truly fun toys, during these lessons. And they'll be long ones."

"How long?" Tammy asked, frightened.

"Oh, you'll be in here most of the weekend, my dear." And with that, she walked over to the room's door. Only then did Tammy realize that the door had a secure lock, mounted on the inside. And the door itself was heavier than normal and included padding for soundproofing.

When Elizabeth locked the door with a key, she pulled from a pocket, Tammy really got scared.

"Now come over here, please." Elizabeth asked pleasantly.

Tammy stepped, tentatively over to where her mistress was standing next to the pillory.

Elizabeth opened the top half and held it. "Stand here. Bend over, and place your head and hands in the holes."

When Tammy hesitated, Beth said, "now" and it was clear that she had no choice in the matter. She did as she was told, and positioned herself, bent at the waist and with her head and hands in their slots. Her back was pretty much flat and her breasts hung down below her.

Elizabeth closed and locked the top half, and Tammy felt a moment of panic as she was now unable to move.

She jumped when she felt Elizabeth running her hand over her exposed ass.

"Don't go anywhere," she said, "I'll be right back. I have to slip into something more suitable for the session."

As her back was to the room's entrance, Tammy could only hear as Beth unlocked the big door, and walked out, leaving her secured in place.

She waited, uncomfortable and afraid, for it seemed like an hour, but was probably a lot less.

Finally, she heard the door unlock, open and close, and then relock.

"Hello, dear. How are you feeling?"

"Miserable and scared, mistress."

"Oh, poor dear. I asked Mistress Rebecca over to help with the first part of today's training, she's much more into this type of session than I am. And she'll enjoy it a lot more than I would."

What Elizabeth had said was just sinking in when Tammy felt a sharp slap on her ass, and she shrieked in surprise and pain.

"Greetings, Tammy. You look wonderful. And I think you need to learn to be a good little slave and submissive slut. Don't you?"

When Tammy didn't answer. Because she didn't know what to say. She received another spank, on her other ass cheek. And again, she jumped and squealed.

"Now Tammy, there are many new rules you'll need to learn, as part of your Bondage and Discipline education. First, any time you're spanked or whipped you're expected to thank your mistress for the pleasure, or pain, whatever. So, let's hear. Thank you, Mistress."

Tammy, scared to death, mumbled "thank you, Mistress."

"Louder!"

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Good. Another rule is I don't want to hear you scream, like you did the first time. You can and will only squeal, like you did the second time. You know the difference, right? The squeal is not as loud and is a higher pitch. So let's practice."

And she slapped Tammy again on her other cheek. And Tammy yelled, "Ouch."

"What the hell was that?" Rebecca screamed angrily in her ear.

"If you're going to be a little bitch and not pay attention to the rules, this is going to be a long session. Now pay attention. When you're spanked or whipped, you will either remain silent or squeal, like a pig. And then you will thank me for the pain and pleasure. Got it?"

Tammy was crying, from both the pain and the humiliation. But she was able to think and answer, "yes Mistress. Sorry Mistress."

"That's much better."

And then Tammy was spanked again, hard! And she squealed, as best she could, before following up with, "thank you, Mistress."

"Much better. But I think you need more practice with your squealing. It should be higher pitched and your volume needs to come down a couple of notches. We don't want to disturb the neighbors, do we?"

"No, Mistress." Tammy replied, as she sniffled.

Mistress Rebecca then began spanking her in earnest. Hitting her first one side and then on the other. And each time Tammy squealed and thanked her. Until it became a rhythm. Swat, squeal, 'thank you'.

After perhaps twenty iterations, Rebecca stopped.

Tammy took several deep breaths and tried to stop crying, and calm herself.

She flinched when someone stepped in front of her.

When she looked up, she realized that it was Elizabeth.

She was surprised to see her in a leather Dominatrix outfit, complete with black leather boots, black stockings and a black leather corset. She was relieved when Mistress Elizabeth reached up and caressed her face, wiping away her tears, with her leather gloves.

"There, there, dear. That wasn't so bad, was it?"

Tammy didn't answer. She wasn't sure how to answer a question like that. Of course, it had been bad. Painful and degrading and frightening.

But when she didn't answer she was again stunned when she felt Rebecca's hand insert itself up between her legs and rub her pussy. And she realized that it felt kind of good. And that helped her understand that a part of her was turned on by the spanking and the humiliation.

Rebecca laughed as she removed her leather covered hand, "look Elizabeth, she's enjoying it. See how wet she is? Even if she doesn't realize it, she's turned on and enjoying herself."

Tammy was surprised, but as she took inventory of her body, she realized that although her ass burned, her pussy was wet and she was indeed aroused. She wanted sex. Right now, right here!

When she looked up at Elizabeth, she was smiling down at her, knowingly.

And Tammy blushed. It occurred to her that her feelings were probably brought on by the spells that the coven had cast on her. And that frightened her some more.

"Before we reward the slut, I want to work on her some more." Rebecca said ominously, from behind her.

Tammy realized that she hadn't seen Mistress Rebecca, yet. She didn't really remember her from the short session with the entire Coven, when she was transformed. It added to her fear. This powerful and mean woman remained a mystery to her.

She heard her walking around, over by the chest of drawers. Then after a few moments, she felt a terrible pain as her sore ass was again assaulted. And she squealed as she knew she must, and moaned shakily, "thank you, Mistress."

"You're welcome, Tammy," Rebecca said. And her pleasant tone seemed to make the pain worse. But it also seemed to make her even more aroused, too.

The paddling, continued. And that's what Tammy decided it was. Rebecca was now using some sort of paddle on her poor ass.

With each stroke she squealed, and then thanked her.

Tammy tried a couple of times to remain silent when she was hit, but she just couldn't, so her embarrassing squealing continued. And she had to focus to make sure she didn't scream instead of squeal.

It helped that she could see Elizabeth standing in front of her, and occasionally her mentor caressed her face to help calm her.

"All right, enough for now." Rebecca finally declared. And Tammy sobbed in relief.

"Oh, you're no fun, sister." Mistress Rebecca complained.

Tammy watched as Elizabeth moved away, just as she felt Rebecca begin rubbing her hands on her poor behind, and when she started massaging and kneading her poor ass, Tammy groaned in pain.

She was still groaning, as Mistress Elizabeth came back into view. Tammy was shocked to see that she was wearing a large strap-on dildo in the shape of a big pink cock. Having modeled it for a couple of seconds, she moved back out of sight and behind her.

Rebecca stopped, then and Tammy felt something else, back there. And it felt good.

"Mistress Elizabeth is rewarding you for your pain." Mistress Rebecca said.

Tammy then felt her pussy being penetrated, and it wasn't by delicate fingers, like she was now used to. It must be the cock! The big dildo that Elizabeth had been wearing.

And that new feeling, in her excited pussy really got to her, and she started moaning in pleasure. She was now so horny she could feel her orgasm building as Elizabeth slowly screwed her pussy from behind. Tammy started to participate by pushing back as Elizabeth pushed forward.

When her mistress finally pushed it all the way in, her hips also contacted her very sore and abused ass, and that pain made her squeal. She almost screamed, but caught herself, and was momentarily proud of her proper behavior. But then, the feelings from her pussy took complete control and she came! And it was wonderful and this time she screamed. But no one complained.

In fact, she thought she heard Rebecca laugh, but she couldn't be sure, as her knees almost buckled, and Elizabeth had to hold her up with a hand on each of her hips.

Slowly she and Elizabeth stopped pumping, and after a while she felt the cock pull out of her.

She sighed and tried to catch her breath, feeling good after her release. She felt a trickle of her juices run down her leg, and it tickled.

But she squealed again when she was suddenly spanked. She was so shocked that she almost forgot to thank her mistress. But as she did, Mistress Rebecca, said, "You have to pay both before and after you cum during one of these sessions, my dear. If you hadn't orgasmed. There would be no penalty, but of course, you did, so here you go"

And the spanking resumed until Tammy was again crying from the pain and the humiliation, of it all.

When the punishment finally ended, Rebecca, provided even more pain as she massaged her sore ass.

And uncomprehendingly enough, Tammy found herself again aroused, and her pussy was back to dripping. Well actually she did understand, but she couldn't figure out how it could be so.

She was relieved, when she felt the stocks opened up and her hands and head released. Both her neck and her wrists were sore. She figured it was because she had thrashed around so much, during her punishments, and her reward.

She was allowed to massage them for a few minutes before someone grabbed her wrists and pulled them behind her. There they were buckled together with leather cuffs.

Oh God, what now? She thought. But she knew better than to say anything. Her decision was confirmed when Elizabeth, whispered in her ear, "Shhhh." At least she thought it was Elizabeth.

Next Tammy felt straps being applied above her elbows, and then they were pulled together, and her shoulders began to ache, terribly as her arms were pulled together so her elbows touched.

When she moaned, she received a slap on her already sore ass. "Hush. I don't want to hear it," Mistress Rebecca said.

Next a leather collar was buckled around her neck. The thing was tall and stiff and tight. It seemed to have a pad under her jaw that forced her head up. She could only barely see what was in front of her. Mostly she saw the ceiling.

She felt, rather than saw a fumbling at her throat and then she felt a pull there, so she stumbled forward, realizing that she was now leashed and being pulled along.

"Come, see." Rebecca said.

She couldn't see where she was going, so she had to follow the lead. After several halting steps, she caught sight of a mirror. It was a tall one, mounted on the wall.

"Bend down and take a look. See what a beautiful and sexy slave you are."

By bending at the waist, she could see herself in the mirror. With her arms strapped so tightly behind her, all she could see were her shoulders. It looked like she had no arms. And with her arms and shoulders pulled back so far, her breasts looked larger and more prominent.

As she examined herself, she also inspected the collar. It was black leather and looked as heavy and thick as it felt. And, of course, a matching leather leash was attached and held by the leather covered hand of Mistress Rebecca.

Curious, she shifted her view in the mirror to get a look at Mistress Rebecca's reflection. She looked formidable, and frightening, and Tammy's gaze was immediately drawn to her body. Like Elizabeth, she wore all leather, but her outfit seemed much more severe and intimidating. Her leather gloves ran all the way up to just below her shoulders. Her corset seemed heavier and included several straps and shiny buckles, that held her breasts up and her waist tightly restricted. Her boots ran all the way up to her crotch and were laced and strapped from her ankles all the way up. And the heels on the boots were insanely tall, and spiked.

Tammy shivered, as she finished with the Dominatrix's body, and shifted to her face. The woman was beautiful, as all of the witches in the coven were. But her look was sinister, with heavy dark eye makeup, and ruby red lipstick. And she was smiling like a vampire, preparing to bite!

"Like what you see?" She asked.

Knowing what was expected, Tammy, answered, "yes, Mistress."

Mistress Rebecca took a step to the side, pulling Tammy over so she could only just see herself in the mirror. "Kneel, slave." She ordered.

Tammy tried, but with no arms, her balance was off, and she stumbled a bit, bumping into her mistress as she did.

Rebecca, steadied her using the leash at her throat, saying, "clumsy slut!" as she slapped her cheek with her free hand.

Tammy was shocked yet again by both the pain and the humiliation, but didn't dare make a sound.

Once she was on her knees, Rebecca stepped forward, and used the leash to pull Tammy's head into her crotch.

"Now use your mouth to pull my little silk panties down. You can't very well eat me to the many orgasms I deserve, with those things in the way, can you, slave?"

When she didn't get an immediate response, she reached down and pulled on Tammy's ear. "Answer me!"

"No Mistress, I can't."

"Well then, get to work, and don't you dare bite me, or ruin my pretty panties."

Tammy was scared to death, and totally humiliated by the way she was being treated. In front of Elizabeth, too, who she had begun to think of as her big sister, as well as her mistress., and lover.

Trembling, she did as she must. She carefully leaned forward and began, as gently as she could to feel for the panty top, and once she found it, she carefully gripped it with her teeth and began pulling it downwards. At first it didn't want to release from her Mistress' hips and ass, but it finally slid off and then it became a matter of working it down her legs. Several times its band caught on the boots' buckles, and she had to pull and wiggle it free.

"Be careful you slut!" Mistress Rebecca scolded her and slapped her on the top her head.

By now Tammy was crying. The whole experience was mind-numbingly painful, both mentally and physically. Her shoulders really hurt, and her knees were getting sore. But there was nothing she could do but continue on her chore, and sob.

She had to shuffle herself back on her knees, so she could bend down and get her head to the floor to free the panties from Rebecca's feet.

As soon as she spit the panties, now damp with her saliva, aside, Mistress Rebecca, pulled her back up and into her naked crotch using the leash.

"Now, put that mouth and tongue to good use and get me off. And hurry up, you wasted enough time on those panties. Mistress Elizabeth, she needs practice."

"I agree." Was all Elizabeth said. And that bothered Tammy, as she now understood that she'd get no sympathy or help from her.

Tammy spent the next while working on Rebecca's pussy and clit. And there, at least she seemed to be successful, as the Mistress moaned and groaned and shivered to two seemingly large and enjoyable orgasms.

After she had calmed a bit from the last one, she commented, "not bad," before stepping back and pulling Tammy to her feet. Again using only the leash.

When Tammy grunted upon standing, she was again slapped. "Oh, stop your whining. Now come over here." And Tammy was pulled by the leash over toward the bed.

When Rebecca arrived at the bed, she looped the leash between her legs as she turned her back and leaned her chest onto the bed, with her legs spread.

"Bend down now, and plant those lips of yours on my wonderful ass hole. I want to feel that tongue inside me, back there." And she began pulling on the leash, which pulled Tammy's head down toward her ass.

Tammy felt Elizabeth grab her hips, from behind and hold them up so Tammy couldn't squat, she had to stand straight-legged and bend at the waist.

The collar, held her head back in the proper position, so as the leash pulled, she soon found her face approaching Mistress Rebecca's behind.

Tammy surprised herself when she thought. That's one fine ass. But that thought was quickly replaced by one of revulsion. Even Tom had never licked out a woman's ass hole, or even fantasized about doing it. But here she was, about to do just that.

And, she realized that the thought was getting her excited. In fact, it struck her that she had been aroused since the very beginning! Her pussy was aching for more attention and she could feel it wet and even leaking. She was astonished until she grasped that it was probably the result of the enhancements to her libido that the coven had given her when they transformed her. Damn!

With no choice in the matter, she found her way to the mistress' ass hole and thankfully found it clean, and its odor not repulsive, at all. So, she tentatively stuck out her tongue and began feeling around it, locating the hole itself.

"Ah, there you are. Now, more pressure. Push inside me, and get your lips sucking and kissing, like a good little slave."

Tammy, did her best and started to push and kiss around her tongue.

As she did, she felt a hand reach up between her legs, from behind, and begin to rub at her pussy. It had to be Elizabeth, and it felt really good! And that encouraged her to work harder on Rebecca.

And soon Rebecca was moaning and pushing back into her, and she was pushing her face back into Rebecca's crack, as Elizabeth stuck her thumb up into her pussy.

Tammy realized that Rebecca was putting one of her own hands to good use on her own pussy. And that imagined picture got her even more excited.

When Rebecca came, so did Tammy. They both moaned, and shuddered, and thrashed about. Tammy, and Elizabeth, too had a difficult time maintaining contact with the sensitive areas they were working on. But they succeeded.

When Mistress Rebecca began to relax, Tammy wasn't yet ready to stop, and she groaned when Elizabeth removed her hand.

Elizabeth heard, and scolded her. "Shush, you see to your mistress! Not yourself."

When Rebecca let the leash fall free, Elizabeth stood back and allowed Tammy to stand up, at last. Her legs were wobbly, and her shoulders hurt more than ever. But her pussy felt wonderful.

Mistress Rebecca, stood up and turned and looked at Tammy, smiling. "That was nice, Tammy. You did a credible job. But you still have a lot to learn. I can't wait to get you to my home." And she reached out and caressed Tammy's wet and sticky cheek, before adding, "and to my dungeon."

Tammy, of course, was at first relieved, but then she immediately became worried.

Rebecca, laughed when she saw Tammy's reaction. Then she turned to Elizabeth. "Thank you, sister for giving me this treat."

"You're quite welcome, and thank you for instructing our little girl."

Elizabeth then looked pointedly at Tammy, who getting the message, spoke up, "thank you Mistress Rebecca, for teaching me. It was, ah, enlightening."

Rebecca and Elizabeth both chuckled. "Enlightening, was it? Well I'll be sure to make your visit with me even more enlightening."

And with that, still chuckling she turned and walked out of the room.

Elizabeth called out, "good bye sister," as she reached up and unbuckled the collar from Tammy's neck.

Tammy said, "thank you." But when Elizabeth unbuckled the straps holding her elbows together, she cried out in pain.