Coven's Toy Pt. 03

Story Info
Tammy is educated in how to serve the witches.
16.6k words
4.68
11.2k
7

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coven's Toy, Part 3

(Fetish, Witchcraft, TG, TF, consensual)

By ChangeYourPassword

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. It is a story of sexual fantasies and fetishes. These sexual practices are not for everyone, but those of us who delve into them understand the allure. The characters in the story certainly do. If you enjoy this story and the fetishes involved, great. If not, please forget the whole thing.

Read Chapters 1 & 2, first.

Synopsis: Tammy is educated in how to serve the witches.

Elizabeth and Tammy spent the rest of that first week to similar tasks, as Tammy slowly learned her role and responsibilities. She began getting up early, making sure she had a nice breakfast waiting for her teacher and mistress, when she awoke. Tammy wasn't a very good cook, but she could produce a passable breakfast.

They worked together on lunch and dinner, when they didn't go out to some nice restaurant. Tammy also began performing all cleaning and laundry chores. She dealt with those tasks with only a little coaching.

Elizabeth continued to instruct her on the more personal aspects of being a woman. Helping her learn how to dress for success, and sex. How to apply her own make-up, and how to better make love to a woman.

They both enjoyed those lessons immensely.

They also continued with their shopping excursions. And Tammy's wardrobe grew quickly. And everything she owned, and wore was feminine and sexy, and felt wonderful on her body.

Tammy accompanied her mentor on her weekly appointment for her Mani-Pedi, and came away with elegantly long nail extensions, highly polished in pink.

"These look beautiful, but how can I possibly do my chores without damaging them?" She asked as they were walking out of the salon.

"Oh, you'll learn. They will take some getting used to, and your fingers will be kind of clumsy until you do. Just be careful. If you damage them, we can always come back and get them repaired. But if that happens too often, you'll be punished."

Tammy looked at her, troubled, "and what does that entail? Punishment, I mean."

Elizabeth didn't answer until they were seated in the car, with Tammy behind the wheel, of course.

"My dear, there are a lot of different ways that you can be punished. With pain, you can be spanked, paddled or even whipped. Since your body will always heal, overnight, we can deliver a lot of pain, and you'll feel every bit of it. But in the long run, your beautiful body will remain as it is. Unblemished."

Elizabeth looked over at Tammy to make sure she got the message.

"You need to understand that we can, and will make you suffer; make your life miserable, if we deem it necessary."

Again, she paused, before adding, "we won't use magic to discipline you. We simply don't do that. But we can, and will torture you in any of the ways you read about in the most severe BDSM stories you've read. Use your imagination."

Again, she paused, then asked, "understand?"

When Tammy nodded, she said, "Good. Now take us home."

While they were stopped at a traffic light, Elizabeth added one more comment. "Tammy, some of my sisters do have dungeons in their homes. And they enjoy using them. You'll find out, when you spend your time with them. If you screw up too often you may even find yourself visiting those places outside of the designated months. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress." Tammy whispered, submissively.

At home, that evening Tammy was quiet and subdued. She focused on her chores, and did her best to prepare a decent meal for her mistress.

Elizabeth could tell that the girl was upset and assumed it was the threat of punishment that was bothering her. Once they got into bed, though Tammy seemed to relax and enjoy herself. They both did.

There were no plans the following day, so Elizabeth relaxed while Tammy vacuumed and dusted the house. When she started on the laundry, Elizabeth stepped in and coached her on how the delicates had to be handled. She didn't want any of the new, lovely and expensive undies to be ruined.

That evening, during dinner, a surprisingly good one, Tammy paused and looked speculatively at her mentor. "Beth, I have a question for you. I know we've talked about this before, several times, but it still bothers me."

"What's that?"

"When the Coven cast the spell to rebuild me as Tammy, several changes were made to my psyche, right? Jennifer explained it."

"Yes dear. We make sure that our girls like the same things we do, when it comes to sex, that is."

"Well, I've been worrying a lot about it. It's bad enough being horny all of the time; always wanting sex. But I don't know what to expect when it comes to the fetishes that Jennifer mentioned. It scares me."

Beth reached out and held her hand, reassuringly. "Don't worry sweetie. I'm not into those types of things but some of my sisters are. They will show you and because of the adjustments, you'll find that you will actually come to enjoy them. They'll turn you on, rather than turn you off, which might have happened if you still thought like Tom. But actually, I remember that Tom fantasized about a lot of the same things. Although, I don't think he pictured himself as the subject. It was always some girl in his dreams. Now it will be you."

Tammy remained quiet for several minutes, thinking and worrying. "I remember how Tom pictured them, and got turned on by them. And that's what scares me. I get turned on thinking about them. It makes me even more horny, and my pussy gets wet. But they frighten me, too."

Beth kissed her, and then whispered, calmly, "don't worry. You'll come to enjoy it all. A lot."

Then Beth took her to bed, and Tammy soon forgot her worries, as she again enjoyed making love to her mentor.

Their lives slowly settled into a rhythm, that for the most part lasted for the next eleven weeks. Elizabeth continued to mentor Tammy in the arts of being both a woman and a sex object, and Tammy, learned and practiced and enjoyed immensely, sex as a woman. She also did all of the chores around the house and attended formal classes at a couple of private little schools around the city.

One was a cooking class, designed for either bored or adventurous housewives. The students were usually well off, it was an expensive course. And the goal was not to create commercial chefs, but highly competent home cooks. The classes were held four days a week for three or even four hours each day. Each week was dedicated to a different regional food. German, Japanese, Italian, Indonesian, etc.

Tammy found it fun, kind of. The seven other women in the class were friendly enough, and a couple of them were even pretty and shapely. They distracted her and caused a few mishaps as she was caught day-dreaming about bedding them.

Regardless, she learned, and Beth enjoyed the results, usually, when she produced the dishes at home in the evenings.

The other class she took was in cosmetology. It was held only three times a week for an hour, and there Tammy learned the secrets of professional hair styling, make-up and nail-care. Again, the other students were not would-be professionals, but just women interested in the art of it all.

In the evenings, it became a game for the two of them with Tammy practicing either on herself or Elizabeth. Elizabeth was the judge, determining if the results were a success or failure.

During her classes Tammy was always the best dressed, and sexiest woman in the classroom. While the other students and the teachers, too, usually wore casual clothes, or even more utilitarian things, she was always attired in a pretty and sexy dress, stockings and high heels. And her make-up and hair were always perfect, although her make-up always seemed a bit heavy, for daytime and work. The other women tended to shun her a bit because of it. And Tammy wasn't big on female small-talk. She didn't have the experience or even the inclination. She attributed that to her background - Tom.

It was also obvious that a couple of the women were jealous of her looks. Two of her classmates, though seemed interested in her and Tammy became aroused, on those occasions when they even appeared to be flirting with her. Of course, it only added to her horniness. And although she was very tempted to get friendly, or more, with them, she avoided that kind of contact, on Elizabeth's orders.

She belonged to the Coven, and was not allowed to dally with anyone else.

In any case, dressing for class each day, was great practice, and her days spent on her feet, soon had her comfortable in her high heels. So much so that Elizabeth had discarded her three-inch heels, leaving only the four-inchers for Tammy to wear regularly.

The classes and practice took up much of Tammy's days and she spent the rest of her time either performing her chores around the house, or enjoying sex with Elizabeth.

Those were, of course, the best of times. The sex sessions were always fantastically enjoyable, although they always seemed to leave her wanting more. And that was a small torture, that was always with her.

Weekends were the best, as with no classes to attend, and the housework under control, the two of them usually snuck in additional sessions in bed, or on the couch, or in the backyard, or somewhere fun.

And, Elizabeth was also enjoying the improvements in the quality of the meals Tammy was now preparing. The cooking classes were paying off, and Tammy seemed to be learning quickly and even enjoying her new-found ability to prepare good food.

She did, however, blow it a couple of times. She burned their steaks, one night, out of inattention, and the Chinese dish she prepared another night was inedible, and she had no idea how she had ruined it. Both times she was punished, mildly so, but nonetheless she suffered for her mistakes.

For the first instance, Elizabeth actually took her over her knee, and spanked her like a naughty little girl, with a wooden spoon. Tammy was astonished and ashamed at the treatment. And it hurt, too. Her ass was sore for hours, afterward. She couldn't believe that a grown woman could be treated that way. And she was also upset, because during the ordeal, she actually got aroused. Her pussy tingled and she had fleeting thoughts of a need for sex.

The second time, Elizabeth was angrier. She ordered a Pizza and that night Tammy had to give all of the pleasure, and she received none. It was the first night she hadn't orgasmed since she arrived. Since she became a woman, and it was a different kind of torture, entirely.

Elizabeth's last words to her as they settled in bed were, "and don't you dare get yourself off, tonight. Understand?"

"Yes, mistress."

She wound up crying herself to sleep, unfulfilled and painfully horny.

Tammy tried even harder after that, and apologized profusely whenever she failed to perform to an acceptable standard. And those times didn't occur often.

As the days and weeks wore on, she settled into her new life, and got quite good at it. She became a quite reasonable cook, and beautician, too. She enjoyed being a student. In her life as Tom, she had always been a quick study, and Tammy found that she retained that ability. She wasn't particularly enamored with cooking, it wasn't a hobby she loved, but she knew that it was important to her own wellbeing, so she did her best to learn and satisfy her mistress.

She did enjoy working and playing with the make-up. It was fascinating and addicting. The ways she could adjust her looks, and how attractive she could make herself. Elizabeth also seemed to enjoy it when Tammy experimented on her.

When Tammy really got it right, and they both looked fabulous. They would get all dressed up, and go out to a fabulous restaurant or a club, a gay club, where they could enjoy themselves and their often exotically beautiful looks. On several of those occasions they had a hard time disengaging themselves from suitors, both male and female.

Of course, Tammy wasn't at all interested in the men, but she was often attracted to the more feminine women. They made her horny, or hornier than usual, and if it weren't for Elizabeth's supervision, she probably would have run off with one, or more of them.

Elisabeth also enjoyed those encounters, and took full advantage of Tammy's arousal, afterwards, in their bed.

In addition to her formal education, and the things she learned there, Tammy did become better and better at being a woman. She learned to dress, and act the part, in public, around the house and perhaps most importantly in bed with Beth. And they both enjoyed that a lot.

Tammy did face challenges, though. Always fully made-up and wearing sexy dresses, stocking s and high heels while performing her chores around the house, and even while in school was difficult, often cumbersome and at times agonizing. She was punished several times for ruining her stockings, destroying a nail, or staining a dress. Those occasions really bothered her as they were accidental and hard to avoid.

When she complained, Elizabeth accepted no arguments. "Your role includes being eye-candy for your mistress. Who wants a slovenly or even casually dressed lover or sex object? You must always look your best. Accept it, and get used to it."

"Yes mistress."

It was on a Thursday evening, when Tammy had been experimenting with elaborate, metallic cosmetics and both Elizabeth's and her own eyes looked sexy as hell, that they ran into trouble. Elizabeth had declared that they looked too good to stay at home, so they got dressed in equally metallic and sexy dresses and insanely tall and sexy heels and went out to a very expensive restaurant.

Heads turned as they walked in and paraded through the place, following a hostess to a quiet table in a secluded corner. Most of the stares came from men, but there were interested women, too.

Several times their dinner was interrupted by drooling men, trying to pick them up. Elizabeth, well-practiced, competently shooed them all away. Only having to resort to informing them of their status as dedicated lesbians on a couple of occasions.

Near the end of their meal, though a pair of women, Kelly and Amanda, approached them and as they were both pretty in their own right, Elizabeth accepted their invitation to join them as a foursome and move into the attached club where a fairly well-known, local band was setting up for the evening.

The four of them had a great time drinking, chatting and dancing. They enjoyed themselves, became quite friendly and even started swapping partners on the dance floor.

As the evening wore on, Tammy, as expected, became horny as hell! She loved both of their new friends, and while dancing dreamed of making love to either or both of them.

Elizabeth was also enjoying the company and giggled to herself as she correctly guessed what Tammy was thinking. She was looking forward to enjoying her lover's excited state when they headed home.

As Elizabeth left the dance floor, Kelly mentioned that they would have to be leaving soon. They had to go to work in the morning and she knew that Amanda, in particular was going to have a difficult time crawling out of bed, on time. The two of them went back to their table and paid the tab, while they waited for Tammy and Amanda to finish one more dance.

It was then that a pair of obviously drunken guys pushed through the other dancers and accosted the dancing pair.

Tammy wasn't pleased at all and tried to ignore the two clowns. Amanda simply told them to go away, but they were either too stupid or too drunk to back off.

When one of them grabbed a frightened Amanda and tried to hold her close, Tammy stepped in and tried to separate them. The other guy, though, grabbed her from the side, with one hand on her breast and the other on her ass. Tammy, was shocked and grossed out. Summoning some of Tom's old moves. She spun and nailed the asshole with an elbow to the jaw. He yelped, seeing stars and fell backwards onto the floor, bumping another couple in the process. That guy, not appreciating the drunk's impact, swung low and punched him heavily on the side of the head, flattening him.

Shocked and frightened, a couple of nearby women screamed, and people started pushing and backing away.

The other drunk released Amanda to go to the aid of his buddy. He was grandly unsuccessful in the attempt, and wound up bloody, laying on top of his friend.

In the meantime, Tammy grabbed Amanda and dragged her off the floor. Back at the table the two of them met up with Elizabeth and Kelly, who had seen a little of the altercation and were standing, concerned for their partners. All four of them, agreeing that they were done with the place, headed out the door together, leaving the craziness behind them.

Outside they exchanged farewells, and phone numbers, and jumped into their cars, heading for home.

After a few minutes, Elizabeth and Tammy started laughing, and they continued, relieved and thrilled by their night's adventures, all the way back to the house. They had enjoyed their time with Amanda and Kelly, and even though the encounter with the drunk had been frightening, there was really no harm done.

As they climbed into bed, Tammy mentioned that she'd love to spend more time with their two new friends.

"Never you mind," said Elizabeth. "You'll have plenty of time with my sisters. You don't need to make other friends. Save that for later, when you're a free woman."

Tammy, was disappointed, but she understood her mistress' point, so she turned her attention to making Beth happy. She crawled over on top of her mistress and mentor, and proceeded to make love to her. Although both of them were tired and a little drunk, Elizabeth was willing and Tammy was as horny as ever. They fell asleep an hour later contented and exhausted.

Over breakfast, they again rehashed their evening, and laughed about the beaten drunk, before they proceeded with their normal day.

It was in the middle of the second month that Elizabeth initiated another part of the curriculum.

That weekend, early on Saturday, she led her student into the third bedroom. Tammy remembered it as a large space, with just a bed and a dresser, but otherwise empty and dull. As that space had never been used for any guest, Tammy hadn't been in there since her arrival, when she took her initial tour of the house. She hadn't realized that it was a special room, until that morning.

Once they were inside, Elizabeth ordered Tammy to strip.

Uncertain, Tammy hesitated. "What?"

"Tammy, remove all of your clothes. Now!"

While she was stripping, she watched Elizabeth remove the bed cover and was surprised when she saw a black rubber sheet, covering the mattress, underneath. She also realized that the bed frame was made of steal and included eyelets, chains and manacles at each corner.

Elizabeth bundled the cover into a corner and then opened the closet door, and pulled out an honest-to-god pillory, on wheels. The thing had a steal frame, and included a wooden section that would hold a person's neck and wrists securely, with the victim standing bent at the waist. With their ass sticking out, ready and available for a spanking, or whipping.

It made Tammy shiver, and she began to perspire.

The closet must have been huge, as Elizabeth continued dragging out other devices, constructed sturdily, like the pillory.

There was a kind of padded saw horse, and an X-shaped stand, and finally a sturdy chair, that looked a bit like something in a dentist's office, but more austere.

By the time she was done, Elizabeth was winded, and she stood for a few minutes before turning to Tammy. "Time for some lessons in B&D. You need a little experience before the others get ahold of you. It's not really my thing. But I can demonstrate, and you just might find it enjoyable." She barked a laugh, before finishing. "In a kinky, torture kind of way."