Coven's Toy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy tried to cooperate, and relax, but it was all so strange. After a few minutes, she decided that it wasn't so bad. Elizabeth was being gentle and the oil felt kind of nice. When she felt a finger enter her, she clenched, and Elizabeth murmured, "relax," as she gently pushed in and out, moving in a little further with each movement.

Tammy began to feel a little pleasurable tingle, in her ass and in her pussy. She actually felt a little disappointed when Elizabeth removed her finger and her hand.

"OK, I think you're ready. I'm going to insert the nozzle. It's thin, nowhere near as big as a cock, so don't worry, and don't fight it."

Then Tammy felt the thing begin to enter her rear. It was no larger Elizabeth's finger, and it slid in easily, but Tammy felt the urge to push it back out. She knew that she wasn't supposed to do that, so she resisted that impulse.

She breathed a sigh of relief when she felt it stop going deeper. It seemed to already be in farther than the finger had gone. She also felt something, the tube, rubbing as it exited her asshole.

"Okay, now comes the fun part. I'm going to open the valve and you'll feel the warm, soapy water start flowing into you. It will feel strange, at first, but if you give it a chance it should feel good."

And that's exactly how it felt.

Tammy moaned and wiggled a bit as the water filled her, and she felt the warmth expanding outward from her insides.

"Feel okay?" Elizabeth asked.

"It does feel kind of nice." Tammy admitted.

But as the flow continued, she started to feel full, and looking down between her boobs, she could see her tummy expand. And then it started to get uncomfortable, and she groaned.

"Ah, getting full, eh? Just a bit more to go."

A short time later, Tammy was really getting uncomfortable, and then she felt a cramp from her stomach. "Ugh! Beth, it hurts. I feel like I'm going to explode."

"Okay, Okay. Hold on. I'll turn off the flow. But you need to hold it for a couple of minutes to make sure you get clean. Use one arm to massage your belly; it will help."

Tammy shifted her weight massaged herself as Elizabeth had advised, and it did help, a little, but all she could think about was relieving herself.

"I have to go," she whined.

"Wait."

It was only a couple of minutes later, but it felt like an hour, when Elizabeth explained the next step.

"I think that's enough. I'm going to remove the tube, now. Make sure you clench and don't allow any leakage when I do. Once the tube is out, I want you to stay as you are. Don't you dare move, until I tell you, you can. Then you can get up carefully and sit on the toilette, and empty yourself. Clear?"

"Yes Mistress," Tammy moaned.

Elizabeth then gently rubbed Tammy's upturned ass, with one hand as she slowly pulled out the nozzle with the other.

Tammy moaned again as it slid out, and she had to concentrate on holding all the fluid in place.

Elizabeth waited a bit and then took a step back, saying, "all right, you can empty yourself, now."

Tammy was already moving as she finished the sentence. She groaned as she got up onto her feet, and shuffled over and onto the toilet, the minute her ass was on the seat she released the disgusting flow. And it felt wonderful, but also humiliating, as she looked up and saw her mentor standing and watching her.

As the flow came to an end, Elizabeth said, "good, the second one will be easier. Wipe yourself well and resume the position on the floor."

"Oh, no. Please, isn't that enough?"

"Tammy, you always need to do it twice, sometimes more. The first one, or two, are soapy to clean you, and the last one is to rinse you. I'm going to refill the bag with just clear water and we'll go through it again, to complete the full process. Now get moving."

Tammy suffered through the indignity again, and this time was, in fact, easier than her first experience.

And it felt a little better, too. And that made her horny and led her to thoughts of anal sex. And that aroused her even more, and she actually began to look forward to what she expected came next.

As she was finishing up on the toilette, Elizabeth started moving out the door. "Meet me in the third bedroom when you're sure you're clean."

Anxious over what was to come, Tammy entered the bedroom just a few minutes later, to find Elizabeth waiting for her with a big rubber-covered pillow in her hand.

"Lay down on the bed, Tammy, on your stomach."

As Tammy climbed warily onto the bed on her hands and knees, Elizabeth slid the big pillow under her tummy and had her lay down with her arms and legs spread.

As Elizabeth secured her wrists and ankles into the straps that would hold her spread-eagled, she understood that the pillow held her ass high off the bed, and with her legs spread, her ass hole was held wide open and accessible. Her pussy too was exposed.

The position wasn't too uncomfortable, but it certainly held her open and ripe for the picking, or screwing.

She tried to determine what Beth would do next, but she really couldn't see. She did feel her climb up onto the foot of the bed, between her legs.

She jumped when she felt her mistress' hands begin to massage an oil into her buns, but the oil was again warm and the massage started to feel really nice. Especially when Beth shifted her attention lower, and into her crack.

From then on, Beth's hands and fingers began penetrating first her ass hole and then her pussy, and it felt great in both places, and her pussy started drooling, as she started moaning in pleasure.

But then it stopped, and she groaned, disappointed.

But soon enough, things got really interesting. She heard a humming and immediately recognized it as a vibrator, especially when she felt the vibrations begin to touch her pussy lips.

She figured it was a dildo shaped gadget, and it felt wonderful. Tammy started wiggling and shivering, as much as her bonds would allow.

"Nice, eh?" Elizabeth asked.

"Oh God. It feels wonderful. Why haven't we done this before?"

"Oh, one thing at a time, my dear. And, besides this lesson isn't about vibrators, it's about ass holes."

And the teacher shifted the vibrating dildo from Tammy's front to her rear hole, and began to gently maneuver it around the circumference of her rosebud.

"How's that?" she asked?

Tammy moaned. "It feels nice."

"Good, now for the next step."

"Next step? Ohhhh." Tammy sighed as Elizabeth began inserting the thing into her ass.

She moved it slowly and gently, in and out. And each push went in a little further.

Tammy was certainly enjoying the feelings, but she found it difficult to take as it did hurt a bit, and she had been able to determine that the thing was probably more than an inch around. And the thought of taking it up her ass was a bit frightening.

But it was also arousing. And She could feel her pussy reacting. She thought she could feel the vibrations working their way from back to front.

And soon, with the feelings emanating from both her pussy and her ass, she began pushing back as Beth pushed in. And the dildo was penetrating her deeper and deeper. And Tammy was moaning and feeling wonderful and horny and she began thinking that an orgasm was on the horizon.

And then Elizabeth stopped and began slowly pulling the vibrator out of her ass.

"Ohhh, no. Please, don't" she moaned.

But Beth ignored her pleas and removed the thing completely. And Tammy felt empty and her ass seemingly wanted more. She wanted to be fucked in the ass. And that surprised her and turned her on, too.

Only a moment later, though, things resumed, but even better, as Elizabeth inserted the thing in her pussy. And it felt so good, Tammy squealed, and began panting. And her pussy began to pulse.

Elizabeth wasn't done, though, as Tammy felt something pushing onto her ass hole. And it was distractingly larger than the previous intruder. She felt her back hole being stretched even more than the last time, but with the vibrator going in her pussy, and the even larger one vibrating in her ass, the size didn't seem to matter, nor did the pain of being so very stretched, back there.

Tammy began thrashing about and moaning and groaning and pulling at her restraints, and then she exploded into a mind-blowing orgasm. And she screamed, like never before. And all thought stopped and all she could do was enjoy the pleasure.

And after a very long while she began to regain her senses, and she realized that Beth had turned down the vibrations on both plugs, until they were barely humming. That allowed her to determine that both of them were still inside her. The smaller one in her front and the bigger one in her rear. And that one felt huge, and was stretching her terribly. It must have been twice the diameter of the first one, fully two inches, she decided. Perhaps more.

And that was distracting, and kind of fascinating, too. She was actually enjoying herself. Being fucked in the ass by a huge dildo was fun!

And that thought made her feel good, and she sighed, and relaxed a bit, and caught her breath.

Elizabeth, though took that as a sign that her toy was ready for more, so she slowly turned the vibrators back up. And Tammy moaned and giggled in delight.

This time though, her teacher only turned the one in her pussy up a small amount. She turned the big one in her ass up to the much higher vibration speed of the last time.

And it still felt really wonderful.

And before long Tammy came again. And she moaned and thrashed about, just like the last time, too.

And as she started to come back down, and the vibrators humming wound down to the lower level, she was able to mumble. "Oh, thank you. Thank you, Mistress, that felt so good. So very good."

"So, you like taking it in the ass?"

"Oh yes."

"Good, how about one more time?"

"Oh, no, Mistress. I'm exhausted."

"Oh, come now, my little nympho. You have one more coming."

And then Tammy felt the vibrations once again, but this time only in her ass. In fact, she thought she felt the dildo in her pussy slide out.

But that didn't really bother her as the vibrations coming from the big plug in her ass were once again feeling so very good. And as the seconds passed, Tammy felt better and better and before she knew it, she was orgasming once again. And even though she thought she was worn out; she enjoyed her third orgasm just as much as the first two.

And as she calmed down, and her brain began to function, it struck her that the last one had been solely the result of her ass fucking. And that was amazing. And she giggled.

"You realize that you just enjoyed an orgasm from just your ass. Right?" Elizabeth asked. Understanding what her sex-crazed student was thinking.

Still giggling, "yes, Mistress. I never imagined how good it could feel."

"Well, my dear, it's not that way for everybody. And I'm sure the vibrator had a lot to do with it. Some stud's cock might not have been able to get you off."

"Oh, ick. I don't want some guy's cock in my ass. Or my pussy, either, for that matter."

"I understand. But you might someday just get what you don't want. After all Tom, the stud wanted it."

That thought bothered Tammy. She knew that Beth was right. Tom would certainly have been happy to stick it in her ass, had he ever been given the opportunity. The pig!

Elizabeth interrupted her thoughts. "So how does your ass hole feel, being all stretched, like it is?"

"Well, now that you mention it; it hurts. Can you take that thing out please?"

"Not yet. You have to get used to it. Some of my sisters, love the power trip of screwing their toys in the ass. So, you need to be prepared for that. Accept it, and even enjoy it."

Tammy had no response to that. She had certainly enjoyed herself, and the thought of more anal sex, did sound good, and the idea made her horny all over again.

"Now be a good girl and relax while I put this in place." Beth said as she moved around, behind her.

"Huh?" Tammy asked, but got no response.

She felt Elizabeth moving around behind her, and she sighed as she felt the big dildo slide out of her ass. But then she felt it going right back in.

Oh God, more? She thought. As Elizabeth maneuvered the thing back into her, she realized that it was different. It seemed bigger and it hurt again as it went in farther and farther. But then, it kind of popped in and her anus relaxed.

"A butt plug?" she asked. Of course, she'd never worn one before, and neither had Tom, but he'd read about them.

"Yes. It's something else for you to experience and get used to. So you'll keep this in place for the next several days." Elizabeth said as she pushed its base, eliciting a squeak from her.

"Oh no. Please. It feels, it feels. Ah, weird."

Elizabeth chuckled. "It feels kind of good, doesn't it? Admit it, it's a turn-on. It makes you feel full. At least that's what the girls who have worn them say."

"I don't know," Tammy whined, confused by the feelings coming from her behind. She did know that it was turning her on. But of course, everything seemed to do that! And that delightful thought made her laugh out loud.

"What?" Elizabeth asked, curious.

"I was just thinking that everything turns me on, so it's no surprise that this does too." Tammy said, giggling.

"Hah, you little minx," and she swatted her on her ass.

"Ouch!"

Elizabeth then climbed off the bed and began releasing Tammy from her restraints.

As soon as she could Tammy rolled over and sat on the edge of the bed, but as soon as she put her weight on her behind, she felt the plug pushing its way a little deeper into her ass, and she moaned, and squirmed.

"Get used to it," Elizabeth said as she stood back. "Remember, you wear that always until I tell you otherwise. You can only remove it to give yourself an enema. And you'll do that each morning and evening. We have to train your ass to accept it and you have to learn to keep yourself clean, back there."

"Really?" Tammy moaned.

"What?" Elizabeth asked, but her tone indicated her displeasure.

"Yes, Mistress."

"That's better. Now clean everything up. Clean yourself up, get dressed and come on out and make us lunch."

And with that she walked out, leaving Tammy to her chores.

She stood up and waddled a bit as the plug moved inside her. The thing must be big, as it had stretched her open even more than the big dildo had, as it went in. And even the narrow part at its base seemed to hold her open, as much as the smaller vibrator had.

She went to the nightstand and picked up both of the vibrators and confirmed her opinions on their sizes. Yes, the one in her ass just might be three inches at its widest part. Huge!

And she'd be wearing the thing for who knows how long. Damn!

As she cleaned the things, and the washed down the bed, still naked, she constantly felt the plug inside her. And it did feel sexy and kind of tickly. And both those feelings and the thought of the thing made her horny.

She wondered if it was also making her walk with more of a sway, as Tom had read about. She couldn't really tell.

After showering, dressing and doing her makeup and hair, she walked out to the kitchen and started preparing lunch. As she did Elizabeth came out and perched on a stool at the island, watching.

"How does it feel?"

"Um, it feels Okay. It doesn't hurt, but it makes me feel full, down here."

"And it turns you on?" Elizabeth asked, smiling.

"Yes."

"Good. It's supposed to. Now make us a nice lunch. I'm hungry."

As she moved around the kitchen Tammy continued to feel the thing in her ass. It did feel peculiar, but nice, too. Before long, though, she was able to forget its presence and focus on her task.

Only when the two of them sat down to eat, did she get poked by the big plug and she let out a little groan.

Elizabeth just smiled.

After lunch, Tammy cleaned up and spent the rest of her day doing her normal chores. All the while distracted, as she moved about by the plug. And it made her even more horny than she normally felt.

That night, after dinner, at her Mistress' insistence she gave herself an enema. The first step, of course was to remove the thing, and that was difficult. She had a hard time pulling the plug out, and it hurt. When she got a look at it, it was huge! Her estimates had been correct, or perhaps even a little under. And it was gross, too. So she had to quickly wash it in the sink.

Then she sat on the toilet and emptied her bowels the normal way, before she proceeded to apply the two enemas.

She fumbled things a bit, and wound up leaving a wet spot on the towel she had spread on the bathroom floor, but she was able to get a little pleasure out of the warmth in her belly.

She also suffered through some mild cramps when she got full with the quantity of water, required by her Mistress.

When she was finally empty, and clean she lubed her asshole, and the big plug and began reinserting it in her ass. It took a long time for her to finally get it seated. The whole operation was a struggle, and painful, but she was finally able to breathe a sigh of relief when the narrow base finally slid home.

When she came out of the bathroom, waddling a bit, Beth was waiting for her, already in bed.

"How did it go?" she asked, snickering.

Tammy, barked a small laugh, "well, everything came out, and then it went in."

"Hah, well get used to the procedure, and wearing the thing. You'll practice with it for the next several days."

"Won't it stretch me, back there?"

"Yes, of course. That's the idea."

"But why? And will it do any permanent damage?" She was concerned, not so much about the plug itself as it did feel kind of good, but abut damaging her ass hole.

"Tammy, I told you some of my sisters get a thrill out of using your ass. And men, of course, also enjoy a good ass fuck." Elizabeth held up her hand to stop Tammy from uttering the expected comment. "I know you're not interested in men, but you'll do and take whatever we say, for the next two years, so get over yourself." She paused and gave Tammy a stern look to emphasize her point. "And, no, it won't do you any real damage."

Tammy, couldn't think of anything else to say, so she just climbed into bed with her Mistress, and they made love, as they did every night. She did find, that the plug made it just a little bit better. That her orgasms were more intense than ever. And she wasn't sure of it was the feelings in her full ass, or the thoughts that haunted her about getting fucked there, that affected her so.

Over the next several days she became used to the cleansing process and the feeling of always being plugged. Each time she sat down, she got a thrill, and she felt it in the way her pussy got more aroused.

She wore the plug all day and all night during that period, even when she was in class. It continued to be a distraction, even there, especially when she had to perch on a stool, as she had to in both the kitchen classroom and at the cosmetology school. All of it made her hornier than ever.

When Elizabeth finally told her that she didn't have to reinsert it, one evening before bed, she actually had mixed feelings. She had become used to the enjoyable feelings in her ass, and was no longer disgusted by the enemas, she administered to herself.

She was tempted to ask to be allowed to continue with her plugged life, but decided not to push it. She had no idea what might be next on her training agenda.

She found out the next evening.

As they finished dinner, Elizabeth looked at her. "Finish cleaning up, and then meet me in the bedroom. We're going to bed early. You'll have another special lesson tonight."

Nervous, Tammy loaded the dishwasher and finished wiping the kitchen counters and tabletop. Then headed for the bedroom.