Coven's Toy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each nipple included a large round shield, that covered most of the areola. It looked like they were held in place by piercings that ran from side to side and top to bottom. Tiny rivet heads were apparent in the otherwise smooth metal surface.

The shields formed cuffs around the base of the nipples and held them firmly, pushing them outwards. The nipples themselves were pierced and sported grommets that rested on the shields' cuffs. And through the grommets were thick rings, perhaps two inches in diameter.

The two rings were connected by a pair of chains. One was fairly taught, and the other loosely draped from one nipple to the other.

Elizabeth paused for a moment. "Wow, I knew that something was going on, here. I saw them earlier, but I didn't imagine that they were this elaborate."

The result was that Tammy's big breasts were topped by large nipples that were always visibly poking out her tops, and the rings' outlines were also easily seen.

"The rings are the worst. The nipples tent my clothes, and the rings' outlines draw even more attention to my chest." She paused as she reached up and cupped one of her nipples. "And like my collar, I have to polish the gold and keep it shiny all of the time. That just seems so weird."

"But I bet it turns you on. Doesn't it?"

Tammy sighed, exasperated. "Yes, it does. Damn it! It's the way the coven made me. The humiliation and the exhibitionism get me all hot and bothered."

Beth smiled and nodded. "And it makes you want sex, with us. I'm sorry honey, but that's the whole idea."

She paused to suck on one of Tammy's metallic-framed nipples, eliciting a moan of pleasure from the horny girl.

Then she lifted her head and looked up at her, saying, "Part of you hates it, but the rest of you, your pussy, in particular, loves it."

Tammy, mumbled "yes", as Beth resumed sucking on her hard and overly-sensitive nipples.

Before long, Tammy was moaning and squirming, and Bath slid a hand down to the girl's pussy. There she discovered even more metal. It wasn't really a surprise. Her sisters had obviously gone all out to decorate their toy. It wasn't uncommon, although it seemed that they had done more to Tammy than they had to other toys in the past.

Beth was tempted to pause and study what had been done, but decided to wait. Tammy was so very ready to come, she didn't want to delay her release. That would have been mean...

So, Elizabeth began fingering her. And with that, Tammy groaned and shivered and had her first orgasm. It was accompanied by a small shriek of sheer pleasure. She was also panting heavily, and Beth realized that with the severe corset restricting her breathing. And her own weight on top of her probably wasn't helping, either. Tammy seemed to be close to passing out for lack of oxygen. Poor thing.

Elizabeth slowly released her hold on her nipple and lifted herself off as she began sliding down again, all while maintaining her hold on the girl's leaking pussy. Her fingers continued to encounter more jewelry down there, and she really was curious to see what that was all about.

As she moved down, she paused to rest her head on Tammy's belly, and found that the corset, although it looked pretty, all satin and lace, was almost solid. The boning was heavy and strict, and didn't seem to allow any movement by that part of Tammy's body.

Donna has really gone all out on this one, she thought. "Donna put you in these corsets from the start?" she asked.

"Yes," Tammy said, panting.

"And you've been wearing them for nine months now?"

"Most of the time. The other mistresses kept me in them unless they had something else in mind for me."

"Oh my. No wonder you can't go without them anymore."

"Yes."

"You know that they'll all expect you to still be wearing them, especially Donna, when you leave me for the next round. I won't be able to provide you with any relief."

"I understand," Tammy moaned, resignedly. As she laid there catching her breath, she started wondering if she'd ever be able to stop wearing the things. Even when she was free, after the next year of service, would she be able to wean herself out of them? She sure hoped so.

As Elizabeth continued to lay there, a devilish thought struck her and she chuckled. "I bet Tom would have loved all of this. Did he have a lot of corsetry and piercing links, pics and stories on his computer? I seem to remember that."

Tammy was quiet for a few minutes. She didn't really want to answer. Because it was humiliating and painful to admit that Beth was right. Tom did fantasize a lot about those fetishes, among others. Big, fake tits were also some of his favorites. And now here he is, or she is, living with those very kinky modifications.

Elizabeth wasn't about to let her off the hook. "Come on, Tammy, tell me."

Tammy had finally caught her breath, as much as she was going to be able to, anyway, so she sighed, and answered, "yes. Tom dreamed about this stuff all of the time. And his computer was full of pictures and stories on those topics."

"I thought so. That's why we picked you. So now, you get to live them. And thanks to the adjustments we made to your libido, you love it, don't you?"

And when Tammy didn't answer, Beth pulled on a large ring her fingers had discovered, down there, and the toy jumped and squeaked.

Elizabeth chuckled, "don't you?"

"Yes. I do. I can't help myself."

Elizabeth smiled, contentedly, and then continued her movement down to Tammy's crotch. She propped herself up on an elbow to get a better look. But all she could see was a jumble of gold rings, and a small bell.

There was a big ring, something more than an inch in diameter, that first caught her eye. She was surprised when she saw that it pierced Tammy's clit! No wonder the girl had jumped when she'd pulled on it a minute ago. And dangling from the ring was a small jingle bell.

That's where the sounds had been coming from, not from the bracelet, or perhaps they came from both. Tammy thought in awe.

She flicked the bell, and heard both a jingle and a moan form poor Tammy.

"So, tell me, what am I looking at, down here?"

"Mistress Abby, did all of that to me. She had my clit pierced and ringed, and the bell mounted on that ring. She told me I was lucky to have such a large clitoris. Yah, right."

"That damned jewelry pulls and jingles and sends vibrations into my clit as I move. It drives me crazy! As if I'm not horny enough all of the time, that makes it twice as hard for me to maintain control."

The long speech left her panting again so she paused to catch her breath. Elizabeth just waited, patiently for her to continue.

"She also put the row of rings in each of my pussy lips, there are eight on each side. And at the very back there's one more running from the back of my pussy and out my taint."

"Wow, that's a lot of metal."

"Yes, it's heavy and they rattle. It adds to the jingle of the damn bell."

Elizabeth laughed. "I bet. How big are they?"

"They're all 4 gauge, the ones in my nipples are too, and the ring in my taint is one-inch in diameter, while the sixteen in my pussy lips are a half-inch."

"Hmm, Lovely. And is that why you wear that silly charm bracelet? To hide the jingles and rattles?"

"Yes." Then she moaned, saying, "Beth, it's terrible! Mistress Abby and many of the others attach leashes, and chains, weights and other things to them and they pull and bang about as I move, I can't take them out. The rings are all soldered closed. "

Elizabeth ran her fingers through them, making them jingle, and Tammy moan. And it didn't sound like a sign of pain.

"But Tom would have loved this too, right?"

"Yes," Tammy replied in a hesitant little voice. Sadly, she had to agree. Tom did love the thought of genital piercings, and evil jewelry placed therein.

"Well, my dear, they are sexy and kinky as hell, and I'm sure you're used to them by now, just like with your corsets."

Instead of waiting for another admission, Beth settled farther down between Tammy's legs and placed her mouth on the girl's pussy. She began sucking and tonguing and nibbling and pulling on Tammy's rings and, through them her clit and pussy lips.

Tammy began groaning and thrashing about, and she reached down and began running her fingers and long nails through Beth's hair, massaging her scalp.

Elizabeth really enjoyed the way that felt and it brought moans of pleasure from her.

Soon, though, Tammy was panting and moaning and orgasming once again. Beth was finding it difficult to hold on, and keep her tongue going on the right spot. She wound up holding onto to the girl with both hands wrapped around her hips and gripping her ass cheeks.

Even when she felt her relaxing after cumming, she kept up her attack on Tammy's pussy and clit. She was panting and continued to moan and shiver.

For a moment Beth thought she heard Tammy try to protest, but no intelligible words were spoken so she resumed her work, and she felt Tammy tense up with yet another orgasm. But moments later she seemed to collapse and all movement stopped. By that time Beth was only slowly and softly licking the girl, so she stopped completely and moved off of her, sliding back up so she was lying next to her on her side, looking at Tammy's pretty, but still face.

She could tell from her shallow breathing that the girl was alive. "Tammy," she whispered, "are you with me?"

"Mmmm," Tammy whispered back. Then her eyes opened and she turned her head and stared at Beth for a few seconds, before smiling, weakly.

"Felt good, eh?" Beth asked, smiling back.

'Oh, yes. Very good."

"Does that happen often? You fainting I mean."

It took her a while to reply, as she was still trying to recover, but she finally fessed up, "yes, often. It's the corset, I can't help it."

She paused and sighed, "The sex feels so good, and I need it so. And when I get multiple orgasms, so close together, it just wipes me out."

"Just rest, then lover. I'm going to get cleaned up and dressed. Come out, as you are, after you take a nap."

"All right, thank you," Tammy said softly and almost immediately dozed off.

Elizabeth moved into the master bath and washed herself before slipping her clothes back on and walking quietly out into the hallway.

She was delighted in everything that she had seen, heard and done. The rest of her month with Tammy would be a blast, she was sure. And she was terribly curious to hear all about Tammy's experiences with her sisters.

She fully intended to have her relate everything that she'd done, and had done to her. The tales always aroused her, and made the sex with the toys that much better.

When Tammy finally came out, Elizabeth was relaxing, reading. She chuckled when she heard the jingle sounds coming from down the hall.

As soon as she saw her, Elizabeth smiled and said, "I heard you jingling before I saw you. Without a dress to muffle the sound, I can hear your bell, and your rattling rings, clearly."

Tammy wasn't pleased. "Yes, they drive me crazy."

Then she smiled, impishly, "they might bother you too, when I roll over in bed, during the night, and they jingle. They really bothered Mistress Roxanne, she's a light sleeper. Sometimes she made me sleep in another bed. But she missed me, so she just got frustrated."

"But she didn't remove the things, even when I begged."

"I bet she punished you for begging." Elizabeth said.

Tammy smiled hesitantly, "she did. She paddled me."

"And?" Elizabeth asked, pointedly.

Tammy sighed, "and it got me all aroused." She followed the admission with an embarrassed, but pretty blush.

"Well, one thing you can do is stop wearing that silly bracelet. It only adds to the racket."

"But I wear it to mask the sounds coming from my crotch."

"Forget it. Those sounds are musical, and shouldn't be masked." And it was clear to Tammy that it was an order.

"Yes, Mistress," she said as she took off the bracelet and set it on a nearby table.

Elizabeth winked at her and smiled. Then she focused on the girl standing in front of her. Damn! She looked good, and sexy and admittedly slutty, in a Bimboesque sort of way.

"Okay give me another good look, twirl for me." She instructed.

Tammy smiled shyly and, standing just a few feet away from her one-time mentor, and her current lover, she slowly spun in place, giving her a little show.

When Tammy had turned to display her back, Elizabeth interrupted her.

"Wait, stop. What's that on your ass cheeks, tattoos?"

"Yes, Mistress Abby added those too."

"She's done that before. So, I see our Pentagram on the one side and the lesbian, interlocked female gender symbols on the other side. Back up so I can get a better look."

Beth examined her ass cheeks. The symbols were large and the lines of the characters, thick and a deep red. They weren't small and delicate; they were big and obvious and covered most of the girl's butt. But because of the color, they didn't appear to be overly harsh or gross.

"Well, you won't be able to hide those from anyone."

"I know," Tammy said, sadly.

"One more thing. Is that a butt plug I see poking out of your crack?"

"Yes. I wear it always. The thing is huge! And as you taught me, I give myself an enema each morning and night to keep myself clean. Just in case."

"Just in case what?"

"In case a Mistress wants to use my ass."

"Well that doesn't happen very often does it?"

"It doesn't. But Mistress Tina started having me wear it, with my latex outfits. It was Mistress Jennifer who used my ass a lot. She really seemed to enjoy fucking me there with her strap-on."

"Ah, I see. All right, you can turn around, now."

When Tammy was again standing in front of her, Elizabeth scanning the rest of the way down her body said, "I really do like those shoes, they're gorgeous. They look taller that the ones we bought."

"They have five and a half inch heels, and I wear them all of the time. They're the tallest I can handle with my foot size."

"Has anyone had you in ballet boots?" Beth asked, curiously. She did like sexy heels. It wasn't quite her fetish, but it was close.

"Yes. Mistress Rebecca and Mistress Sally both had me wearing those things. But I could only wear them for a few hours at a time; they hurt so much."

"I understand. No one else?"

"No. But Mistress Barbra had me in pony boots, for a couple of weeks."

"Oh, really? That must have been fun." And she laughed, as Tammy shrugged and shook her head.

"You'll have to tell me all about it. As I said, I want to hear all about all of your adventures. But for now, I'm starting to get hungry. Why don't you go and make us something for dinner? There's plenty of food in the kitchen, I'm sure you can figure something out."

"Yes, Mistress" Tammy said as she walked, jingling, into the other room. Elizabeth thought the musical tinkling of Tammy's bell, delightful and alluring. And it made her want her even more.

She understood, now why Abby had forbid panties. It was more than a question of easy accessibility. She probably enjoyed the bell, also.

Elizabeth was served an excellent dinner. Between the classes, and the months of practice, Tammy had become a very good cook. They caught up on simple things, while they ate. Elizabeth did most of the talking. Tammy sat quietly unless prompted by her mistress. That was another obvious change in the girl. She had been more outgoing and talkative, when Elizabeth first worked with her. She suspected that the other members of the Coven had encouraged the concept that slaves are to be seen and not heard.

Actually, Elizabeth didn't care for that philosophy so she constantly encouraged Tammy to participate in the conversation.

She enjoyed watching Tammy as she sat across the table. She was quite dexterous with the insanely long nails she wore. And the way she had to move her fingers to do things was graceful and attention getting.

Her face we as pretty as ever, but the nose ring was distracting. Had it been smaller it might have appeared cute and sexy, but the large and heavy one that Tammy had to wear screamed submissive sex slave. Elizabeth was sure that most people would see it that way.

She smiled when the thought occurred to her that most men would be staring at Tammy's breasts and probably wouldn't even notice her nose ring. Perhaps only women would see it and interpret it as she did.

Tammy noticed Beth's smile and wondered what it meant. She almost didn't ask, but decided that Beth wouldn't mind, as several of the other mistresses had.

"Did something about me make you smile like that?"

Caught out, Elizabeth told her, "Your septum ring is distracting, but not as much as your breasts. What do people say about the ring?"

Tammy was embarrassed, but she answered after a moment's thought. "Well most men are too focused on my breasts."

"I figured," Elizabeth interrupted, giggling.

That brought a small smile from Tammy. Who then continued, "A lot of women seem to be effected the same way, but some see it for what it is, a symbol of submission."

"Or slavery?"

"Yes, that too."

"Does the ring get in the way? I didn't see it interfering while you were eating."

"It took some getting used to. But now I've learned to work around it as I eat. Drinking can be an issue, especially with a bottle or a can."

"I can imagine," Elizabeth replied, but after a pause, she continued, "It didn't seem to harm our kissing. In fact, I have to admit it was kind of fun, and sexy, to have that thing on my lips."

Tammy smiled, "that seems to be everyone's opinion. Well almost everyone. Jennifer didn't seem to like it. I'm not really sure why."

"Hmm. As I remember, she's more interested in other areas of the body."

Tammy looked up, uncomfortable with the memories and again embarrassed. "Yes, she's very much into anal games."

Elizabeth just nodded. She expected to hear all about it, later, when Tammy filled her in on the month she spent with Jennifer. She'd wait until then.

After they finished the meal, and Tammy had cleaned up the two of them cuddled on the couch and watched a little TV.

They both enjoyed the quiet intimacy and the memories of similar evenings while Tammy was first learning how to be a woman, and a sex toy.

Although many of the other mistress had been similarly friendly and loving. Tammy remembered Elizabeth as the most supportive and approachable.

Elizabeth, surfing the channels stumbled onto a Hallmark movie, and they watched the stars stumble into a loving couple. It was formulaic, but entertaining, and it got both of them into the mood for sex. Although that wasn't difficult as far as Tammy was concerned...

The pair wound up in bed, and Tammy did her best to give Beth all of the pleasure she wanted, as a good toy should. And Beth returned the favor, once she was satisfied. As a loving mistress should.

Afterwards, Tammy slipped out of the bed for a while, and gave herself her night-time enema, before reinserting her plug. When she crawled back into bed, Beth was sleeping soundly.

The next day, and the following day, too, involved several similar sex sessions. And they played with vibrators and the strap-on cock. And they both had a glorious time. Tammy, now with a lot more experience, was able to push Beth's limits, and drive her to repeated orgasms, until she begged for it to stop. When that happened, Tammy always felt like she'd won a little battle over her Mistress. She'd initially discovered that source of accomplishment with Mistress Katherine. With her, it was Tammy's only pleasure.

Both of them enjoyed themselves, and the many orgasms, immensely. After all, Elizabeth didn't have a full-time partner, and Tammy was always horny and ready for sex.

In between romps in the bed, Tammy either cooked or did the normal range of household chores. It allowed Elizabeth to recover, and Tammy was so used to performing those tasks, she did them tirelessly, and to perfection.