Coven's Toy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy enjoyed it, and replied in kind. Out of the corner of her eye she spotted a couple walking by, and was amused to see that both the guy and the girl seemed to enjoy the show they were putting on.

After the walk, they returned home and showered, together. And that led to wet sex under the spray and damp sex in their bed immediately thereafter.

After a short nap, they ate lunch and then Tammy had to do the laundry, and assorted other chores.

That evening, and all of the next two days were similarly packed with fun. They ate out a couple of times at Elizabeth's favorite restaurants. They visited a couple of shopping centers to go window-shopping and people watching. Although, more people watched them than vice versa. Elizabeth didn't employ the leash again. She had had her fun, but wasn't looking for more, of that sort. Tammy was relieved.

Otherwise, Tammy squeezed in her chores whenever she could.

As they relaxed, after that second day, lounging and cuddling on the couch, Elizabeth broke off a kiss and declared.

"OK, tomorrow, after dinner I want to hear all about your month with Donna. And in the evenings to come, you can tell me about Tina, and Abby, and one-by-one, all the rest."

"Yes, Mistress. I'll try."

"You'd better do more than just try. I expect you to get me all excited with stories of kinky and passionate sexual adventures, before you get me off, over and over again, afterwards."

"Yes, Mistress," Tammy replied, hoping that she could remember everything, and tell it well enough to satisfy her Mistress.

To be continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.