Coven's Toy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth loved it all. She actually started to think about trying to make it a permanent relationship. When Tammy finished her second year, that is. She had seen it happen with a couple of her sisters, and toys who had completed the agreement. And she had occasionally dreamed of following their example. But each time, she had decided against it, as she enjoyed being the teacher, and also the follow-on interview process, that was still to come with Tammy.

Besides, there were many more days in her month, with this toy. And a lot more wonderful sex with her, she was sure.

Beth had found that if she took Tammy from behind, with the strap-on, doggy style, Tammy's bell danced and swung and made beautiful music. And she loved it.

And it was delightfully amusing to observe that as it moved, the bell pulled and jerked on Tammy's clit and it drove her nuts. Or so it seemed to the thoroughly aroused and entertained mistress.

Elizabeth also enjoyed it when Tammy wore the strap-on. She was convinced that Tammy's prowess with the thing was due to her memories of Tom. He must have been a pretty good lover, she thought.

But all the sex did wear her out, and she often napped, while Tammy performed chores.

A couple of days, later. After a late breakfast. Elizabeth decided that they needed a change of pace. Her sex drive was quenched, and she needed to get out of the house.

"Let's go out for the day and do a little shopping. I haven't been out in a while and I need to pick up a few things. I remember you enjoying it a lot, back in those early months."

Tammy giggled, "I remember. But back then I needed everything. A complete feminine wardrobe. Now, I have a huge collection of outfits. Most of the Mistresses have bought me clothes, and jewelry and shoes. But, oddly enough, very little lingerie."

"Well you don't really wear any, these days, do you?"

And they both giggled.

"Nope. I'm such a slut."

"Hah, a beautiful and highly desirable one, though."

"Thank you, Mistress," Tammy replied with a broad smile.

"Okay, why don't you finish up in here, while I get dressed, and then we'll head out. Perhaps we can find something to add to your collection; else I'm sure I can find something for me."

"Oh, I'm sure I can find something. How about a pair of flats?"

"Hah, no way. Your legs look too good in those heels."

And she laughed as Tammy pouted theatrically, like a little girl.

After a minute Beth added, "I'm really dying to see how people react to your look these days. Do they stare at your nose ring, or your breasts?"

Tammy didn't reply, she just moaned. And Elizabeth laughed.

An hour later they were ready to go, but as they were heading out to Elizabeth's car, she suddenly stopped in the doorway.

"I was thinking. I kind of like Roxanne's idea about using a leash. Did she leave it with you?"

"Yes" Tammy said with trepidation, "I thought you weren't into that type of thing?"

Elizabeth looked at her. "I'm not, usually, but like I was thinking, it should be interesting and fun to see how people react. And with the leash added into the mix, we can make a game out of what kinky aspect they focus on. What do you think? Will most stare at your breasts, your nose ring or your leash?"

When Tammy didn't answer, Elizabeth spoke up, "never mind. We'll just have to see."

Elizabeth was going to scold Tammy for questioning her. That was an action that many of her sisters would have meted out a punishment for. But she decided to just let it go.

"OK, why don't you go dig out that leash, I'll wait."

Tammy had to go out to her car. She'd left several suitcases in the back of her big SUV. They were full of kinky things she had figured she wouldn't need while staying with Beth. Now she wasn't so sure, and the thought of some of the toys stored there, turned her on.

She went back into the house and with a shiver handed the chain leash to Beth.

"Nice," she said as she examined the thing. It was gold, like the collar, but not too heavy, and it had a nice leather loop handle for her to hold. The catch on the other end was complex, and she fumbled a bit when she attached it to Tammy's collar. It struck her that someone who couldn't see what they were doing, like the wearer of the collar, would have a difficult time removing it. Leave it to Roxanne...

Once it was in place, she gave a gentle tug, saying, "let's go. We'll take my car. You can drive."

Tammy followed Beth to the passenger door of her car and once Beth was seated, she held out the leash's loop for her to take, as she'd have to walk around to get into the driver's seat.

Tammy didn't take it though. "I'm not allowed to touch my leash, when I'm wearing it. You can just let it hang."

Elizabeth was a little surprised, and she could see that Tammy was embarrassed by her statement. It was apparently a rule that had been well learned, probably with a lot of negative reinforcement. So she let the leash drop and watched it dangle and sway down Tammy's front as she walked around the car.

Once she was seated behind the wheel, Tammy looked at her and asked, "would you please reposition my leash in my lap, Mistress?"

Elizabeth looked and saw that the chain was hanging over Tammy's hip and outside the door, so she reached over and pulled it in and set it in Tammy's lap. As her skirt was typically short, the weight of the chain and the leather loop pulled it off and down between her legs, where it settled into her crotch.

It made Tammy jump a bit, and that amused Elizabeth. She was enjoying playing the dominant slave keeper. It was a new thing for her. And her pussy seemed to like it.

Elizabeth had Tammy drive them to one of the up-scale, open-air malls they had visited when she was a new woman. And after parking she led Tammy, on her leash through the lot and toward a busy entrance that led in amongst stores.

Elizabeth immediately saw that they were drawing a lot of attention from the people around them. As a pretty woman, she was used to people gawking at her, and with sexy Tammy walking with her she expected even more stares, but reality exceeded her expectations.

It made her giggle. Their little parade was literally stopping traffic. In fact, she thought she heard a fender-bender take place, behind them.

As Tammy walked, on her leash behind her, Elizabeth was enchanted by the sound of the bell jingling, as it hung from the girl's clit. She had been watching the passers-by and grading them as to what they stared at. It gave her a wicked thrill. She wondered, though how many of them also heard the bell. And if any of them suspected where it was mounted. Probably none.

As they moved out of the lot and into the shops, Beth gave a gentle tug on the leash. "Walk next to me and help me count the lookers. I want to keep score and figure out which feature, the men and women, find most appealing. Your leash, nose ring or breasts."

Tammy stepped up next to her Mistress, and sighed. "Really? You really want to play that game?"

"Yes. I think it will be fun. Now pay attention."

The two of them walked side-by-side past several stores, window-shopping and watching the people around them.

Tammy was, sadly, used to being led around by her leash. Mistress Roxanne did it often and Mistress Sally did too. But she hated it. Not only because it drew even more attention to her, and her slave collar, but also because it humiliated her and made her feel so very controlled. Although she knew that she was more or less a slave to the coven's sisterhood, she didn't like everyone else identifying her as one.

When they arrived at a fashionable dress shop, Elizabeth stopped, and said, "let's go in, and see if there's anything we like." But before she moved, she asked, "Okay, what's your count?"

Tammy shook her head and sighed again. "I counted eight men, and four women for breasts, and three men and seven women nose ring, and eight men and eleven women for leash."

Beth laughed, "that's about what I counted. Were they turned on or turned off?"

"All of the men were turned on, and the women were about half and half." Tammy answered, but she obviously hated the idea, and the game.

Elizabeth laughed again. "Yup, it's the women who liked it that are the interesting ones. Right? Did they turn you on?"

"Yes." Tammy said embarrassed.

Inside the store they caused another stir, as the other customers and the entire sales staff, watched them.

Like any pair of friends, shopping, the two of them examined several pretty dresses. Finally, Elizabeth picked out one that she found alluring. She headed to one of the fitting rooms to try it on, and, of course led Tammy in with her. The little booth was a tight fit for the two of them, but they managed, and eventually bought the dress.

Then it was back out into the walkway and more shopping, and scoring the gawkers.

They visited a couple more stores, but didn't find anything.

When Elizabeth again paused to check her game's score, they decided that although the numbers had climbed substantially, the ratios remained relatively the same. Her leash was the most interesting, followed by her breasts, and then her nose ring. Tammy wasn't surprised, nor was she pleased.

When Beth led Tammy into a lingerie store, she was a bit surprised, as they'd already talked about her lack of a need for such things. She got interested, though when Beth took her to the stocking area and her Mistress began picking out a selection of patterned pairs, in various shades. It was a recent fashion trend, and one she hadn't followed. She found that she liked the idea though, and of course, it got her excited. She couldn't wait to try some of them, and have sex while wearing them.

Afterwards, it was back to parading through the rows of shops.

At the next women's store, Elizabeth again led Tammy inside and they began looking at the pretty and sexy dresses.

When Beth again found one she liked, she walked it over to a sales lady, who was looking at them frowning. The woman was older, and obviously not impressed by Tammy, or her leash.

"Good afternoon. How can I help?" she asked unenthusiastically.

Tammy had run into this type before, and she always hated the disdainful looks and treatment she received from snooty women like this one. She couldn't help but blush and feel humiliated.

Elizabeth, though was enjoying the situation.

"Hello. I'd like to try this on. Do you have somewhere I can change?"

"Yes, of course, right over here." The woman said, as she led the way to a couple of doors along the back wall.

When they arrived, she opened one of the doors, and stood back to let Elizabeth enter. But she paused, dress in hand, in the doorway.

"Oh, that is tiny. My girl won't fit in there with me, and I can't leave her loose, would you mind?"

And she pushed the loop of the leash into the woman's hand.

Out of reflex, the woman actually took it, before even realizing what was happening. To her disgust, she found herself holding onto a leashed slut, while Elizabeth ducked into the fitting room. She was chuckling as she closed the door behind her.

The two of them stood, without moving while Elizabeth took her time stripping, and slipping on the dress. Then, just for fun she opened the door to get their opinion on how she looked. Of course, she knew she looked fabulous, but she wanted to see what was happening on the other side of the door.

She chuckled when she caught sight of the sales woman, who stood frozen, looking like she was sucking on lemons.

From Tammy's expression, Beth could see that she wasn't all that amused, either.

"How do I look?" she asked the two of them, innocently.

"You look lovely, Beth." Tammy replied quickly.

Elizabeth smiled and looked at the sales woman.

"You look quite pretty, madam." She said haughtily.

"Thank you, and it's Mistress, not madam."

And she stepped back into the fitting room, handing out the tag off the dress, saying, "I'll take it. Tammy, please pay the lady."

Tammy took the tag and handed it to the woman. Who turned without speaking, and led the way to the pay station. She didn't seem to realize that she was still holding the leash and leading Tammy, who trailed submissively behind her.

When they arrived at the counter, the woman, noticing that she was still holding the leash tried to hand it to Tammy, who shook her head and whispered, "I'm not allowed."

That upset the woman even more. But rather than drop the leash she slipped the loop on her wrist so she could use both hands to accept Tammy's credit card and enter in the sales transaction.

Tammy was signing the receipt when Elizabeth came over, holding the dress.

The sales woman immediately held out the leash but Elizabeth ignored her, and made her take the dress instead.

"Can you put this in a box for me? Please."

The woman, frustrated took the dress. "Of course, madam." But with a look from Elizabeth she corrected herself. "Ah, Mistress."

Elizabeth nodded, "Oh, I'll take that leash, now. Thank you for securing Tammy for me. She does have a tendency to run off, if I leave her unattended. You understand, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress," she answered, without further thought as she handed over the leash's loop.

Elizabeth smiled, while Tammy looked down to conceal her own amused smile.

A couple of minutes later they walked out of the store, Elizabeth leading Tammy who was carrying the dress.

Outside, Tammy paused and the tug on the leash caused Elizabeth to turn, questioningly.

"I never saw that side of you, Beth. You can be a mean witch when you want to, can't you?" Tammy said, smiling admiringly at her Mistress.

"Yes dear, I can. Although I don't usually enjoy behaving like that. But today it was really fun!"

After they laughed, together, Elizabeth added. "I'm hungry let's get something to eat." And she led off toward a restaurant she liked.

After lunch at an open air, French Café, where it seemed like hundreds of passersby stared and giggled comments, Elizabeth led her to the fetish shoe store where they had fun with the sexy sales clerk.

As they strolled up to the door, Elizabeth asked casually, "what was the name of that sales girl who came on to you? Carrie?"

"Cassie." Tammy answered, nervously. She really didn't want to have another encounter with her. Not now, not looking as she did, these days.

As soon as she entered the store, Tammy scanned the counter and aisles looking for Cassie. When she didn't see her, she was actually a little disappointed. But a few minutes later she spotted her coming out of the back room with a couple of boxes in her arms.

Spotting her new customers, Cassie put the boxes down and came right over.

Tammy saw her eyes widen as the girl got sight of her leash and collar.

"Hi, I'm Cassie, can I help you?" she said automatically as she came up to them.

But before Elizabeth could answer, Cassy's expression changed, and she said happily, "I think I remember you. Haven't you been in here before? It was a while ago, but I don't forget a pretty face."

Tammy smiled and nodded. But it was Elizabeth who answered.

"Yes, we were here quite a while ago. You have a good memory."

Cassie smiled, "but I think there have been several changes, since then." And she winked at the two of them.

Tammy blushed, embarrassed.

"Yes, Tammy has, ah, become a new woman."

Cassie hadn't really taken her eyes off of Tammy since she walked into the store. And she continued to examine her as she answered, "yes, I can see that. And I think she's about the sexiest thing I've seen in a long time." Then she looked at Elizabeth.

"I'd love to play with her, and you, mistress. It is 'mistress', isn't it?"

"Yes, dear, it is. But, my Tammy, is a one-woman, girl. I don't share her." And she gave a gentle tug on the leash. "That's why she's on a leash."

"Oh, but mistress, I'm sure all three of us could have so much fun. And I have to say that everything you've done to her has got me so excited, I'll do anything to spend some time with her. Anything." And as she was begging, she reached over and ran her fingers over Tammy's left nipple, tracing her ring and the shield underneath it.

Tammy shivered at the contact but stood unmoving, on her leash, focusing her attention on the interplay between the other two women. She was intrigued by Cassie. Although she was young, she seemed to be experienced and very kinky. She decided that she really would love to spend time with the sexy girl.

Elizabeth did like what Cassie was saying, but she didn't want to share her Tammy. At least not here and not now.

"I'm sorry my dear," she said as she reached out and stroked Cassy's pretty face. "Perhaps some other time. You are tempting, but right now I'd like to see a pair of boots for her, very tall, with wedge heels. I believe I saw a pair in the window."

Cassie looked disappointed, but she knew she had gone as far as she could, so she mumbled, "yes, Mistress, what size?" and then turned to retrieve a pair in the back.

Things progressed normally from then on. Cassie brought out the boots, and professionally fitted them to Tammy's feet.

They were tall, but reasonably comfortable. Tammy found them much easier to walk in than the spikey heels she normally wore. They did remind her of the pony boots that she had worn the previous month at Mistress Barbra's place in the country.

Eventually, Tammy paid Cassie for the new boots and they walked out of the shop. Tammy was sure that all three of them were very horny and disappointed, too. Well, perhaps Cassie was more than just a bit disappointed. Tammy's last view of the girl showed her practically in tears, and massaging herself between her legs.

That night the two of them had a fantastic time in bed. As always, they enjoyed making love to each other and they both fantasized about including Cassie in the mix. But it had been a long day, so their fun ended relatively early and they fell asleep in each other's arms.

They slept in that next morning and after breakfast, as the day was sunny and warm, Elizabeth suggested a hike in the nearby nature preserve. She had Tammy slip into her new boots, but otherwise she was dressed as she normally did with a tight dress over her corset.

They drove to the trailhead, and found the place crowded with other hikers.

Of course, Tammy was the best dressed, and sexiest of the bunch. Even Elizabeth was wearing casual clothes.

At least in the boots with their wedge heels, she was able to walk reasonably well along the rough, unpaved trails that crisscrossed the park. It was still a struggle, but she was so well practiced at walking on her toes, she was able to manage. In her usual heels, she was restricted to walking only on paved walkways.

Many times, as they strolled through the trees, several men tried to pick them up, all the while slobbering over Tammy. Elizabeth had fun with many of them. Commenting cruelly on the size of the bulges in the guys' pants. In some cases, they were too small to be of interest, while in others indicative of a man seriously starved for affection.

Most of the men were quickly embarrassed and they crept off, discouraged. A couple resented the abuse, and said so, but with the constant flow of passers-by, they were unable to do much other than curse and turn away.

"This is another side of you that I never saw before." Tammy whispered, giggling, after one such encounter. "You can be really mean to the male of the species."

Elizabeth smiled, "I try to just avoid them, but sometimes they do get annoying, so I enjoy putting them in their place."

Giggling, Tammy replied, "I'm sure glad Tom never had a run-in with you. I think he would have been crushed."

"Forget Tom. I'm very happy with Tammy." And she reached over and pulled Tammy into a hug and kissed her passionately.