All Comments on 'Coven's Toy Pt. 06'

by ChangeYourPassword

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmmmmm

Is this the end or will there be more

ChangeYourPasswordChangeYourPasswordover 3 years agoAuthor
An error

My apologies. There’s a continuity error near the end of this chapter. This is NOT the end of Tammy’s visit with Elizabeth. A corrected version of the story is on the way, that corrects my mistake. Hopefully it will replace this version and you will not notice it.

ChangeYourPasswordChangeYourPasswordover 3 years agoAuthor
Corrected!

The error in this part of the story is no more. It has been corrected. There will be two more parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I am so glad that there are more chapters since this would not have been a great way to end it. I have enjoyed this series immensely and found it a smart way to show so many of the different kinks that people have. I was confused regarding the butt plug being constantly worn by Tammy. Beth was wondering if Tammys asshole would ever be normal again but in one of the earlier chapters it was made clear that the changed individual had a body that would heal itself so it seemed unusual for her to wonder about it. I found myself getting angry over the way Beth has been mistreating Tammy after implicitly telling her that she wasn’t into that kinky stuff yet she keeps treating her almost as badly as the other witches whenever she comes across one of the implements that was mentally or physically tortuous to Tammy. I guess as usual it comes down to buyer beware because it might seem like a good deal but consider two years of physical, mental, mental, and psychological abuse and see how well you bounce back after that. Not very well I will tell you.

Still a five star chapter as usual in my opinion. Thank you for writing it.

tarthearttartheartalmost 3 years ago

I for one would like to hear Eric/Erica's story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChangeYourPassword@ChangeYourPassword
I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES