Coven's Toy Pt. 07

Story Info
The rest of Tammy’s first-year adventures.
13.4k words
4.51
6k
5

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coven's Toy, Part 7

(Fetish, Witchcraft, TG, TF, consensual)

By ChangeYourPassword

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. It is a story of sexual fantasies and fetishes. These sexual practices are not for everyone, but those of us who delve into them understand the allure. The characters in the story certainly do. If you enjoy this story and the fetishes involved, great. If not, please forget the whole thing.

Read Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6, first.

Synopsis: The rest of Tammy's first-year adventures.

"Mistress, I was wondering. Yesterday, when we met Cassie, and that guy Eric." Tammy said, tentatively.

Elizabeth braced herself. She had expected Tammy to have a question, after they bumped into that guy. "Yes?"

"He was a witch. Right? A female. And the Coven cast a spell that turned her into him. Could you turn me back into a male?"

"Oh Tammy. You need to get that thought out of your head."

"But why? Not that I would want that."

"Huh. Well, we won't do it. Besides, what would you want? To go back to being old Tom?"

"No, of course not!"

"So, you'd want us to change you to be some young stud?"

"Well..." Tammy mumbled, now starting to feel sorry that she'd even brought up the subject.

"Tammy. We don't like men, remember? Hell, you don't like men."

"But I like women. And guys like women." She protested.

"Oh stop. The Coven would never agree to return you to being a male." Elizabeth took a deep breath and then continued. "Actually, we tried it once, for one of our toys, and it was a disaster. He couldn't handle it. Had a nervous breakdown and came back begging us to change him back to being a girl!

"It was terrible. We shooed him away, so he tried living as a transvestite and when that didn't work for him. He committed suicide!"

"Oh my." Tammy said, upset by the image.

"So, forget it. We are not in this to transform people. We are in this for our enjoyment. And that requires that we change men into women. Only."

Elizabeth then hugged Tammy to her and kissed her. "Tammy, love, you are now, and will forevermore be a female. A beautiful and sexy woman. Enjoy it."

"Yes, Mistress. I'm sorry I even brought it up. And I do enjoy being a woman."

Elizabeth smiled, "even though you're a very horny one?"

"Yes, even though I'm always horny and kinky and am currently being toyed with by a Coven of witches."

And they both giggled as they kissed.

That evening they again crawled into bed, assumed their normal position with Beth leaning up against the headboard and Tammy curled up next to her legs, with her head on her hip, positioned within easy reach of her Mistress' pussy.

As Tammy began gently scratching at Beth's crotch with her long nails, she began relating her experiences with Mistress Sally.

"I imagine you know; Mistress Sally is really active in the whole Gay rights movement. She spends a lot of her time with the LGBTQ crowd. And she's pretty much a dominant, like Rachel and Rebecca."

"So, there was a lot of pain involved?" Beth asked. She reminded herself that she didn't like inflicting pain to her lovers, but it still intrigued her.

"Well, no. Not so much pain, as in whipping, but as in bondage and humiliation.

"Mistress Sally kept me in leather harnesses most of the time, often with my arms secured behind my back. I spent much of my time helpless, and exposed."

"Tell me about the outfits."

"They weren't really 'outfits'. Just a bunch of leather straps, in elaborate patterns that bound my arms behind me, either in a reverse prayer, or with my elbows touching. My shoulders and arms used to ache terribly. But after a while they'd just get numb.

"And they cinched my breasts, making them stand out more and turn red and purple with restricted blood flow. That made them very sensitive and painful. And, of course I was in a leather corset, that a lot of the straps attached to."

Tammy sighed, remembering.

"And there was a thick strap that ran between my legs, buckled to the front and back of the corset. And it held a big dildo in my pussy and, of course, a plug in my ass."

"Of course." Beth said, snickering.

"There were thigh straps too, linked together, that prevented me from taking big steps. It took me forever to get anywhere, and climbing steps was really difficult."

"Was there anything else?" Beth asked, trying to picture the whole ensemble.

"Cuffs. I had cuffs on my wrists, biceps and ankles, too. And Mistress would connect them whenever she wanted to make it even harder for me to move or do anything.

"And, there was a very tall collar. A posture collar that had to be worked under my slave collar, and then laced up. It cupped my chin and held my head up and immobile. All I could do was look forward. I couldn't twist side-to-side, or up-and-down. I really hated that thing."

"She kept you like that all of the time?"

"Almost."

"Well at least you didn't have to do any chores. You couldn't, all trussed up like that." Beth said with a chuckle.

"Oh, she made me do chores. Even though I was so very tied up, and limited with what I could do."

"Pray tell."

Tammy sighed, again. "Well, she always had a number of gay friends around. Staying with her. Hell, there were representatives of every LGBTQ orientation. And some I'd never dreamed of. Beth, it was kind of scarry, and gross."

"Never mind. Each to their own..."

"Well, they'd help Mistress in putting me to work and taking care of me, since I couldn't do much."

"Work, as in sex?" Beth asked, picturing weird orgies, involving varieties of sexual orientations.

"That too, but I'm just talking about housework and taking care of my body.

"It was just like in some of those porno movies, where the French maid has a feather duster, or a scrub brush gag strapped into her mouth. Well, that's how I worked. I cleaned bathrooms, and dusted the entire house. With a gag and my mouth. With my arms strapped behind me, and wearing a stiff corset and posture collar. It was really tough."

"I can imagine. Toilets, too?" Beth asked. Somehow more fascinated, than she would expect.

Tammy sighed. "Yes, bath tubs, shower stalls, and toilets."

Beth shivered. It was disgusting, but as she pictured it in her mind, somehow arousing, too.

"And you mentioned, taking care of your body."

"Well with my arms locked away, I couldn't dress or feed myself, or use the bathroom without help."

"Dress yourself? I thought sister Sally just kept you in the house, naked in your straps like that."

"Well, occasionally Mistress would take me out to someone else's house, for a party or a meeting. I'd wear a dress over my harness, or a coat to cover myself, until we arrived."

"How would you wear a coat with your arms strapped?"

Lying there, Tammy shrugged, sort of. "They had fake arms, like a mannequin's, they'd strap onto my shoulders, that would fill the sleeves. Those things had fake hands, in gloves on the ends. It looked like I was just walking with my arms swinging. When she took me out in public, like that, I got some strange looks, but most people didn't even notice."

"It must have been scary for you."

"It was. I was frightened that someone might discover my predicament, and embarrassed by it too."

"But what about your posture collar?"

"Oh, I wore it. They hid it, somewhat, with a scarf. But a lot of people saw it. I guess they assumed I had a broken neck of some such. It always made it so hard for me to see much of anything. All I could do was look straight ahead. If I had to look down, I had to bend at the waist, and my corset made that difficult.

"One time, there were a bunch of us. And after a meeting, they decided to go out to dinner at a restaurant. I was kind of hidden by the group, but once we were seated, I had to be fed like a baby. I wound up with a couple of gay guys, sitting on either side of me, who got a big kick out of feeding me, and wiping my chin, and talking baby-talk to me. It was so humiliating that I cried. And they enjoyed that too, because I couldn't wipe my eyes. They had to do it. All the time laughing and giggling and making fun of their little girl.

"I could only imagine what the people at the tables around us were thinking. And that made it worse!"

Elizabeth was laying quietly listening, and enjoying Tammy's gentle attentions as she ran her nails around her belly and thighs, and pussy.

And Tammy's story, even though it was kind of sad, was also very erotic. And feeling the need, she reached down and whispered, "Tammy, lover, please."

Tammy, understood, and even though the memories upset her, she understood that it was all very sexy and kinky and that her Mistress got turned on by the things that had been done with her and to her. So, she shifted until she was laying between Beth's legs and went to work on her wet pussy with her mouth and tongue. Just as Beth like it. After all, Tammy had a lot of experience, as a toy, required to please her Mistresses.

It was obvious to both of them, that Beth was very horny and ready to come. She was soon panting, moaning and quivering and before long she reached her orgasm.

Tammy slowly helped her relax, with gentle kisses and licks, and finally she just laid her head on her Mistress' tummy as she resumed tickling her skin with her nails.

They laid like that for quite a while, until Elizabeth sighed and reached down with both of her hands, and lovingly massaged her lover's scalp. Tammy sighed, appreciating the feeling, but what she really wanted was an orgasm of her own.

But it was not to be.

"So, tell me about all of those LGBTQ friends of Sally's. They took care of you? Did you have sex with them?"

"Yes," sighing. "They fed me, and took me to the bathroom, and did my hair and makeup, when my arms were secured. Which was most of the time. Of course, they had to unbuckle my crotch strap to let me pee or poop, and then they'd often play with me, down there. They described the molestation as a reward for services provided. At least that was their joke.

"I didn't mind it so much, when it was a woman. The gay ones sometimes ate me out, which was nice. And the straight ones just treated me like a baby, which was embarrassing, but not so bad. It was the gay and TG guys that really bothered me.

"I can imagine. I know how turned off you, and Tom, are by sex with men." Beth acknowledged.

"Some of those guys were locked away in chastity cages, but they made me suck on their cocks, cover and all. Of course, they couldn't cum. So that made it a little less disgusting.

"But others took advantage and plugged their cocks into my ass. And fucked me there. For some reason they avoided my pussy, but I was relieved over that.

"It was the TG guys without chastity devices that really got to me. None of them actually screwed me. But they made me suck them off. They called their dicks, their 'clitties' and required me to give them head.

"That must have been difficult for you."

"Oh Mistress, it was. I never thought I'd have to do that. I adore making love to real clits, but not to those cocks, pretending to be clits."

"I'm sorry. Come up here and kiss me, my love."

Tammy heaved a sigh, and slowly crawled up her Mistress' body, careful not to drag her nipple jewelry over Beth's sensitive nipples. Of course, the chains linked between her nipple rings dragged along her belly and chest, and made Beth shiver as they slid along her skin.

Beth smiled, as she heard the tinkle of Tammy's clit bell as it swung between her legs. She knew how much the girl hated the thing, and how the constant jingling embarrassed her, but it was so sexy and kinky, Beth loved the thing.

Once Tammy was sprawled on top of her Mistress, Beth wrapped her arms around her and they kissed, and kissed again and again. And it made Tammy feel better, and calmed her.

Finally, Beth whispered into her ear, "was it that bad? Sucking those cocks?"

Tammy moaned, "as long as I didn't think about what was in my mouth. If I just considered it to be a sucker or a warm popsicle, I was all right. But if I didn't, or couldn't because of what the guy was saying or doing, I got grossed out. And when they came, I always wanted to puke. But I never did."

"You didn't swallow, did you?" Beth asked, still gently whispering.

"No. I spit it out, usually onto their clothes."

That made Beth giggle. "Oh, you nasty slut."

And that made Tammy giggle too.

They kissed again, passionately, for a while, then.

Eventually Beth nudged Tammy onto her back and then reached over to her nightstand and grabbed a large vibrator.

Tammy was thrilled, she was as always, horny and anxious for relief. And she knew now, that her lovely Mistress was going to give her what she needed.

Beth, dildo in hand, slowly made her way down Tammy's beautiful body, kissing and licking as she went.

She spent quite a while sucking on Tammy's nipples, mainly on the jewelry, which she still found fascinating and very sexy.

Tammy enjoyed it, but she was really wanting that attention dedicated to her pussy. The big rings through her nipples, the cuffs that held them out, and the shields that covered so much of her areolas, prevented her from enjoying much of the attention Beth was lavishing on her breasts.

When Beth finished entertaining herself with the metal covered nipples, she moved quickly down to Tammy's pussy, and its collection of rings, and the crazy clit ring and bell mounted there. The girl's pussy was already very wet, and Beth tasted it as she first sucked the bell and ring into her mouth and wrapped her lips around Tammy's stretched out clit.

Tammy moaned and shivered at the contact. And when Beth applied her tongue to the sensitive bud, Tammy orgasmed, right then.

"My, you're a horny girl." Beth mumbled around the metal and flesh still in her mouth.

Tammy couldn't quite make out the words, but the movement and vibrations sent even more electric shocks up through her body. And she cried out in exquisite pleasure.

Her breathing, restricted by her ever-present corset, came in quick pants, and they were both afraid, for a few moments that she would pass out. So, Beth stopped sucking and just laid quietly with the ring, bell and clit still held in place.

Once Tammy relaxed and caught her breath, Beth released her hold on her clit and shifted down a bit to the girl's pussy. She stuck her tongue in as far as she could, feeling the rings that pierced her labia on her cheeks.

Tammy moaned again and before long she was squirming and lost in another orgasm.

After Tammy had again calmed down, Beth remained laying between her legs, with her head resting on her tummy.

It was a reverse of their usual positioning for storytelling.

"Tammy?"

"Yes, Mistress?"

"Didn't you have sex with sister Sally?"

"Oh yes, Mistress. Most nights I slept with her. Sometimes she'd fasten me to her bed. Other times she'd hog-tie me and position me between her legs, so I could eat her."

"Hog-tie? That must have been difficult."

"It was. After she had her orgasms. She'd usually leave me like that for the rest of the night. In the morning she'd release me and it would take me almost an hour to stretch out the kinks, and get my muscles to work again. And it hurt a lot!"

"Oh, poor dear. Did she ever return the favor?"

"Yes, she did, but not as nicely or as often as you do."

"Oh, you're a dear," Beth said as she crawled out of bed and headed into the bathroom to wash up a bit.

When she returned, she took Tammy's place in the bed, as she left to take her turn in the bathroom. She took much longer in there as she had to perform her enema ritual and redo her makeup and hair. A toy always had to look nice for her Mistress.

They cuddled for a while, kissing lightly before falling asleep in each other's arms.

In the morning, after breakfast, they took care of normal every-day tasks. Tammy did her chores around the house and Elizabeth huddled in her office, on her computer.

Bored with their routine, they went out for lunch, and some retail therapy.

After visiting a couple of shops, Elizabeth informed Tammy that they had an errand to run.

"Oh, where?"

Elizabeth held off for a few minutes, building suspense, "I got a call from sister Donna. She ordered a new set of corsets for you from the corsetier."

"Oh no."

"Yes, she wants you at eighteen inches when you get to her house."

"Oh Beth, please no, I can barely breath now. At eighteen, I'll be fainting all of the time."

"I'm sorry Tammy, but that's what Donna expects. Actually, I think she likes it when you faint. It turns her on, somehow. And it does make you more delicately feminine, like in the old days when women 'swooned'". And she laughed, at the idea.

Tammy didn't think it was funny at all. "I'm more feminine than most."

"And hornier than most, too." Beth added, still laughing.

Tammy just grunted, angrily.

An hour later, they left the corsetier with a half dozen, new, custom-made corsets that when closed, would force Tammy's waist down to a fantastically small eighteen inches. And the design included a two-inch pipestem, waist, too.

When Tammy had tried them on, she was horrified. The woman at the shop laced them up to twenty inches, but with the new silhouette, the pipe-stem was already making it harder for her to breathe. She could only imagine how terrible it would be for her when the things were fully closed. Like Mistress Donna would insist upon.

She'd read up on corsets since she'd been forced into her first one, by Donna. They did force your organs into unnatural positions, and it could be damaging in the long run. She prayed that, once she didn't have to wear the things anymore that her body would recover.

She remembered Donna explaining that her core muscles would weaken as her body became used to, and dependent on the support the heavily boned corsets provided. That was confirmed whenever she took a shower. Her belly and ribs ached as she stood and washed, and bending down was very difficult, because her muscles were so weak.

Damn, this was going to make her life even more miserable.

As they were driving home, she asked, "Beth, I thought that all of the changes to my body were to be completed during the first year. Now Mistress Donna is doing more to me. That's not right."

"Now Tammy. I believe I told you that it was the normal practice. It's not a rule. Any of us can enhance you further, if we want. Any time, until your time with us is complete. You'll live with your new corsets, like you have with your older ones."

Tammy sat quietly after that. Dreading her future.

As they were entering Elizabeth's neighborhood, she broke into Tammy's sullen musings. "I do have a question for you. Do you want me to slowly work you into your new corsets? You know, lace you into them a little of a time, over the rest of your time with me."

Elizabeth paused, to give Tammy a chance to think.

"So you'll be ready for Mistress Donna. Otherwise, I'm sure she'll lace you down to eighteen, as soon as you walk in her door, and the big jump will really hurt you."

Tammy debated with herself for just a moment. She knew it was the smart thing to do, but still hesitated to agree to the plan. It would hurt so, and be so very uncomfortable. And she didn't really want to spend the rest of her time with Beth being tortured by the damned new corsets. She was enjoying her life with Beth too much. They were the happiest times she'd had in months.

Seeing her hesitate, Beth nudged her along. "Lover. You know it's the smart thing to do."

Tammy sighed, "Yes, Mistress. You're right. It would be best."

Beth nodded, while she pulled into her driveway. As soon as they walked through the door, Elizabeth followed Tammy into their room, where she helped her strip off her older corset and then laced her into one of the new ones. She started with just tightening the thing to twenty inches. With its taller waist it was still more difficult and painful for Tammy, and she moaned and groaned as she tried to move and breath, in the admittedly pretty and erotic undergarment.