Cover For Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"With the bitches permission of course," Master said. "You want that, bitch?"

At this point all bets were off. I'd been reduced to a horny, quivering wreck, and every bit the bitch they were calling me.

"Yeahh, fuck me in the ass please Sir, I wanna be fucked so bad..."

Of course, I'd never been fucked, and I had no idea how it would feel. I just knew it needed to happen. Suddenly, I heard the sound of a man spitting, before feeling something slick hit my virgin hole. I felt some fingers circle my sphincter, getting it nice and wet, before feeling a finger slowly slide inside. I let out a deep, guttural moan as I was penetrated for the first time, before a cock once again plugged my mouth as I began to suck.

One finger was replaced by two, and then three as the men worked to ready my hole. They each moaned and slapped my ass as I sucked a cock hungrily, moaning into the cock each time they brushed against my prostate. Though my own cock hadn't so much as been touched, it was achingly hard and leaking precum. I'd never been so horny in all my life.

"Ready bitch?" one of the men said.

"Mmmhmmmmmm," I moaned, dick still in my mouth.

With that, someone lifted up my hips and pushed my back down to arch it. I felt what I assumed was a cock head rub against my hole, and with a little bit of force, it slid in. I moaned a mixture of ecstasy and pain, this was much bigger than a finger. The man began to fuck me slowly, getting further inside me each time, before his cock began to meet my prostate and send me into fits of pleasure.

I reached out for a couple of dicks to fill my hands as I sucked and was fucked by these men. I moaned deeply as the man inside me began to speed up, colliding with my prostate on every stroke and sending me to the point of no return. It was here. I let out a colossal moan, as spurt after spurt of my own hot, sticky cum coated the wood floor beneath me.

"Fuck yeah! No one even touched his dick!" One of the men shouted as they scooped up my cum and painted my face with it. Suddenly, the man in my ass pulled out and mkved round to my face, before I felt rope after rope of his warm jizz coat my face, as well as the guy's dick I was sucking. This was enough for that dick to go off in my mouth, as I tried my best to hungrily swallow his seed, before another dick occupied my hole. I moaned in pleasure as I was fucked, with another dick replacing the soft one that'd just coated my mouth with jizz.

"Fuuuuuck...." the last man muttered, as he came in my hungry hole. I made that four loads on my face, one in my mouth, and one in my ass. As the last cock slid out of me, I collapsed in a sticky, cum-filled heap on the floor. Fuck.

The men all sat back in their respective seats, all catching their breath.

"Well done boy." the Master said, stroking my hair with his foot as he sat. "Did you enjoy that as much as it looked like you did?"

I looked up, my face covered in jizz, and smiled. "Same time next week?"

12