Cover from the Storm

Story Info
A guy taking cover from the rain gets fucked like a women.
11.3k words
4.68
17k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shyny
shyny
19 Followers

My name is Chris, I'm 43 years old and married with two young kids. I'm skinny at 135lbs and 5ft 6inches. My skin is really very fair and soft for a guy and my wife jokes that she wishes she had my skin. I have almost no body hair except for the hair around my penis, ass (barely), and under my arms.

I've generally been pretty straight my entire life. But recently my inclinations have changed a bit which, I presume, is related to natural changes in my hormones. I found that I was spending more and more time looking at cock when watching porn. This has roughly just spiraled into an obsession with large engorged penis and I'm embarrassed to say a deeper fascination with balls.

That's an overview of me, at least the parts that are relevant to this story. So back in October, I was on another business trip (I travel a lot as a consultant.) This time I was in Iowa roughly in the middle of nowhere, which is where my client was based. Sunday, early afternoon I decided to go for a run. It was a crisp autumn day, when I took off from the hotel in my sweats. I try to get a 5 mile run in once per week.

At one point I turned onto a dirt road and for a split second thought this might be a bad idea but quickly pushed it out of my mind. About 2 miles in, I reached a small lake and decided to follow the path around the lake if possible. I saw that there were only about 3 houses on the edge of this lake. As I started rounding the lake I saw some dark clouds coming overhead and thought to myself that it was time to turn around so I don't get soaked. But I was already 1/3rd of the way around the lake so decided just to finish the loop.

Unfortunately, when I was roughly 2/3rds around the lake, the rain started coming down. I was pretty screwed now. I was still 3 miles away from the hotel and very quickly getting completely soaked. It was only about 50 degrees this morning and I quickly started to feel really cold. I remember seeing a small house near the entrance to the lake and picked up my speed to find cover. I figured the faster I ran, the more heat I would generate, which might give me a bit of mercy from this bone chilling cold. After sprinting toward the end of the lake loop I saw the house and felt a bit of relief.

I ran to the front porch to get out of the rain. I had half a mind to sit quietly there without bothering the homeowners but immediately started a teeth chattering shiver soon after I stopped running. I rang the doorbell cold and dripping wet and a man yelled out, "coming!"

The door opened a crack and he peaked out, "Oh geez, you are completely soaked aren't you!"

He opened the door completely and I saw a giant of a man in a white tshirt and boxers. He exclaimed, "how on earth did you end up here in this heavy rain?"

I explained my situation while he let me in. I was shivering and dripping all over his foyer.

"Thank you so much, I was really concerned that I might come down with hypothermia if I was outside for another 20 minutes."

His house was thankfully warm but I was still shivering from being soaked to the bone.

"You better get those wet clothes off and I'll go get you a towel," he said.

I took off my sweatshirt and socks and hesitated at my sweatpants. On one hand they were the most soaked, on the other hand I was wearing somewhat skimpy underwear. I quickly decided that it was inevitable and maybe just a little bit exciting. I put my wet clothes on a basin near the door. The owner returned with a towel while looking at me up and down. He then handed me the towel, which to my dismay was just too small to wrap around my waist.

"Thank you so much again. My name is Chris," I stated as I turned red reaching my hand out.

"Good to meet you Chris, names Bill," he said and grabbed my small hand in his larger fingers and shook my hands, along with the rest of my frame!

After drying off what I could, along with my hair, he said, "We can throw your top in the washer if you'd like."

"Yeah I should, given how wet it is."

I hesitated expecting him to walk away but he just stood there, looking over my small wet frame. I had butterflies in my stomach as I realized that I was about to strip to my bikini briefs only. I turned around and pulled my top over my head. I then grabbed the towel and started drying myself off.

I could feel him staring at my pale soft skin and I felt so nervous and excited.

Then he softly croaked, "your underwear is pretty wet. Why don't you remove those as well."

It couldn't have been clearer at that point. With my back to him, (I hesitated a minute) I hooked my briefs with my thumbs and slowly wriggled them down, first halfway down my soft bubble butt, when he cleared his throat, which caused me to pause. I heard him step to me and I felt so exposed with my cheeks hanging out of my waist band. He took another couple of steps and then I felt one of his large rough hands slip under my briefs to cup both of my cheeks. I sighed softly with encouragement.

"You are so unbelievably soft, I have never been with someone so soft before," he said. I melted when he said this and any words I wanted to say, were caught in my throat.

He manhandled my soft flesh squeezing, kneeding, searching for the most supple areas. I felt so vulnerable, naked in the hands of a man clearly entranced by lust. His hands then went around my small waist and he suddenly pulled me against him and his rock hard member started pressing down against my rear from behind his boxers. I pushed my underwear down to below my butt and they dropped to the floor. I found it so exciting to be completely naked next to a fully clothed man.

I tiptoed for him and slowly wagged my tail against his huge cock. I could feel his head starting to peak out from his shorts and precum rubbing on my cheeks. My hand went behind me to help tease out more of his cock and wrapped my small fingers around his engorged head. He was so thick and my fingers couldn't meet as they wrapped around his member. My hand worked its way up his shaft as I rubbed his leaking head up and down my soft hairless crack - painting my wanting hole with his drooling hard on. I finally worked his dick completely out of his boxers and firmly held him at the base. I could feel his throbbing pulsating veins circulating ever more blood into his member.

"Your cock is so big," I marveled. I squeezed his dick hard and continued rubbing his tip into my crack.

"Mmm good girl," he moaned.

I did a double take at the word girl - hearing that made me warm inside. I melted listening to the ecstasy in his voice. I wanted so much to give him pleasure. To help him release all his pleasure into me.

The sound of his cock head covered in precum sliding along my crack caused my own cock to harden in excitement. He bent his head down to smell my neck, instantly raising goose bumps up the length of my arms and even down my thighs. His strong hands caressed and soothed the millions of raised bumps across my body.

"You smell nice baby," he murmured into the base of my neck and I cocked my head shyly in response to his relentless teasing, inviting him to ravish me. I needed him to fill me, and take me, so badly. I pushed his head into my little hole in growing desperation but there was no chance I could fit this thing in me without a lot more work.

His hands went back down to grabbing my soft cheeks. This time his middle finger spent time exploring my crevice and covering itself in the precum that coated it. He started pushing his finger through my puckered lips. forcing its way into me.

I moaned with desperate approval, "OHH Daddy... that feels so nice."

He spread me wide with his big finger working itself inside of me. There was enough precum that his finger pretty quickly found it's way buried to the hilt in my warm slippery tunnel. He easily found my hard engorged pleasure spots which caused me to squirm. This spot is often difficult for my own small finger to reach but Bill's fingers were so long. When I played with my own hole, if I managed to successfully reach these spots, they would get hard and engorged and would result in small orgasms. I could bring myself to many orgasms this way when I was really excited. And clearly I was, as my first small orgasm slipped through my body as he relentless played with my engorged play spots. I caught the semen dribbling out of my now soft penis and saved it for lubrication. As soon as he removed his finger, I spread it all over my crack and hole. He then took advantage of my newly slippery crack and slipped his finger back in.

I writhed in pleasure as he controlled me like a little finger puppet. Often lifting me slightly off my tippy toes as he stretched and punished my poor little hole. I grabbed his cock to stabilize myself - wanting his pleasure so urgently. His finger was then joined by another one as he forced a second finger through my tight ring. I whimpered as I thought about the abuse my little pink hole was sustaining.

"Do whatever the fuck you want with me," I said in complete submission.

"I can't wait to feel your tight pussy wrapped around my dick," he growled.

"I want you so bad," I responded.

He lifted me up on my tippy toes, like a puppet, and then directed me with his two fingers past his living room, and into his bedroom. Across from his bed was a full length mirror and when we walked by it, I watched in embarrassment and horror as this giant, near fully clothed man had his fingers lodged in the ass of this naked, spread open, little fairy on her toes, and her ass jiggling with each dainty step. I loved being naked for him to lust after.

He spun his puppet around with the two fingers lodged inside and I felt exposed, so incredibly vulnerable, and so damn excited. I was so small, pale, and smooth next to him with a little shock of pubic hair in the center. I couldn't look at him and instead I looked down at his cock which was inviting, veiny, and arched up calling for attention.

This man brought me to his bed to fuck me and I was so nervous with anticipation. As he stared down at me I just didnt know what to do with myself.

He pulled his fingers out of my slut hole. Eager for purpose I immediately dropped to my knees to worship his throbbing cock. I stared at it and looked at his drooling throbbing head in anticipation. I took a quick lick of his fluid and softly kissed his dick. I then eagerly pulled off his boxers and was absolutely entranced by this massive beautiful hairy specimen. I grabbed his dick by the base and ran my lips sensually along the veins bulging out of his rod. I then kissed his meat up and down tenderly nibbling on his bulging veins with my lips.

I've recently developed a secret obsession with a man's balls and stole a few kisses of his sack and buried my nose into them to inhale his scent. His balls exuded the smell of sex and sweat. I did this! It was so fulfilling to know that my body enflamed Bill's desire. He was possessed by this desire. I could smell that desire behind his balls and brought me such comfort and purpose. I wanted him inside me now and needed to get him wet in order to do that! I looked up at him longingly and wrapped my lips around his huge cock and slowly fed it into my throat as deep as I could get it. I managed to get it lodged into my throat which completely shut off my airway. I held him there and my salivary glands produced gobs of lubrication as I slowly forced him deeper and strands of saliva started dripping out of my mouth. I gagged lightly as I pulled him out and then took a deep breath. I pushed him down into my throat again forcefully, looking up at him for validation. My cock started getting hard again - I felt so submissive on my knees choking myself in order to service my man.

I needed to give myself a break so pulled his cock out and jerked it off with my hand. It was covered in my saliva and I gave him a slippery hand job. What I wanted was to smell his sex again and I buried my nose between his ball sack and hairy thighs and inhaled his scent.

He moaned in pleasure as I alternated between caressing his sack with my tongue and inhaling his musty sex while firmly gripping his cock and and sliding it up and down, feeling his ridged veins and occasionally fanning my fingers around the sensitive ring of his bulbous head causing him to jerk and groan in ecstasy. His groans and jerks filled me with satisfaction. I wanted him possessed with desire.

We were both so turned on and I wanted him to mount me more than anything. I stuffed his cock down my throat again and he lightly fucked my lips and throat until I gagged again. I stood up only coming to his chin and turned around walking slowly to the edge of the bed, watching in the mirror as my butt jiggled and his cock involuntarily bounced up and down. I bent over with my hands on the bed and feet tiptoed to give him easier access. I waited and wanted to be mounted. His hands pawed at my pale hairless ass, and he brought his lips to my soft butt, kissing it and licking my cleavage - pushing his tongue into my slippery hole.

"You are so fucking hot, hold that thought baby." He walked over to his nightstand and pulled out some lube. He walked back over behind me and poured a generous amount all over my crack.

He placed his large hand across the small of my waist and I watched in the mirror as he lined me up for penetration. I was fascinated by the difference in our physique. His legs were strong, cut, hairy, and muscular. My legs were smooth, soft, pale, and svelt. He grabbed his tool and directed it toward my pretty bubble butt. I dragged the head of his cock up and down my cleavage. I then felt his head pressing against my slippery hole as it slowly gave way a bit but immediately resisted allowing it to go further. He started pressing it firmly against my tight little pussy and I felt myself opening up for him. My tight hole ached as it stretched and I panted in lust and discomfort.

"Ohhh, please go slow, you're so fucking big." My hand flew back to grab his dick and slow his entry. He wrapped his hands around my small waist and sawed into my hole little by little. It hurt and my muscles have never been stretched to this degree. I watched in the mirror in distress as I pictured just how far up to my stomach his cock would need to travel until I was completely empaled. I watched as that giant cock disappeared halfway in my pert little butt. He continued sawing me and I imagined my intestines being reconfigured entirely. By the time I reached the hilt, the pain was gone and the sawing motion went from millimeters to inches in and out and in and out. He grabbed my waist tighter and started driving into me harder with each thrust slapping into my jiggly butt. His cock was stimulating spots deep within my fuck tunnel bringing light waves of orgasm. I could only guess from watching with a disturbed fascination that his cock was nearly reaching my belly button. My limp cock was swinging around wildly as my pleasure was focused deep within me.

"Ahh...Ahh...Ahh...Ahh...Ahh...Ahh..." I panted and cried out pitifully with the rhythm of each thrust. I stared into the mirror with my glazed eyes watching this beast fuck me relentlessly as I gave myself utterly. I could barely hold my tiptoe stance. My orgasm was building again and he struggled against my ever tightening engorged tunnel, no longer able to thrust to the hilt.

"Oh baby girl, your pussy is so tight," he said. Those words easily pushed me over and small waves of pleasure crashed against me and my heart warmed from his words.

He then wrapped an arm around my stomach and pulled me up to him. I had no ability to resist him at this point and his hand went around my neck and pulled me to his lips and nose as he bent his head down to inhale my scent while he continued thrusting me off my feet. My arms went above my head to hang off of his neck and my toes barely balanced on the floor as he used my ragged body for pleasure. My eyes rolled back as his lips and breathe stimulated the nape of my neck. His hands wrapped around my waist again as his pace picked up and our bodies made a wet slapping sound together. My head bounced around as I surrender to him and allowed him to use me as he pleased.

His dick suddenly popped out again as my tunnel tightened against this massive cock. I desperately reached for his cock and I wagged my tail slowly in encouragement. Instead, he pushed me face down onto the bed. I spread my legs eagerly waiting for him to mount me in a prone position. I was looking forward to just letting go completely and becoming just a fuck doll to be positioned at his will. But he didn't mount me yet, which was slightly disappointing. Instead I was surprised when I felt his beard and face between my soft thighs driving up to my butt and burying his eyes into my cute soft cheeks. His tongue pushed into me deeply and I gave him no resistance.

"That pussy tastes so sweet, I need to cum inside you."

"Oh daddy, I need your cum so bad," I sighed

Suddenly he flipped me over and for the first time I had the courage to look into his eyes. He pulled off his t-shirt. I scanned his manly muscular body. I couldn't believe all of him was going to enter me and take me completely. His arm swooped under both my knees and lifted me off the bed slightly and he propped my butt up on his knees. He then slid a pillow under me. I watched his glistening dick rise up between my legs and he spread my legs apart and lined his cock head up to my hole.

He paused to reapply some lube, and then it started, as he sunk into my tunnel and his length pushed deep into my stomach.

I wrapped my soft legs around as he lowered himself onto me. My hands and arms wrapped around his neck and I couldn't take my eyes off of his. He had completely broken me and I needed him just to feel complete again. My feet were unable to meet behind him but I rubbed my ankles and feet against his firm ass in encouragement. At least my arms could wrap around his neck as his lips came crashing down on mine. I didn't think I'd ever fall for a man and now our tongues, lips, and breathe were greedily consuming each other. And he slowly pulled back and thrust in again making my kisses more urgent and demanding. His pace picked up and I moaned loudly into his mouth and his long hard cock forced its way into my tight engorged tunnel. My hands went to his strong shoulders and then to his muscular arms and chest, searching and searching his surging muscles for my orgasm. When I found it, I came so hard and as he thrust himself to the hilt, my orgasm exploded, and my eyes rolled back - I needed to merge with this man as he drove his cock in over and over. I lost myself in the waves of pleasure and his relentless thrusting.

"Hhhunnnnggg!!!" My breath stuttered. My eyes closed and I threw my head back in agony and pleasure. As I came down from my orgasm my body continued to jerk as his cock explored my depths. But his pace was quickening as my tunnel relaxed for him.

"I'm going to come baby," he moaned.

"Please put your semen inside of me, I need all of you so bad."

His pace picked up and he repositioned my body to his taste and set himself upon my supple, fuckable, flesh. He suddenly let out a roar. I could feel his dick start to pulse and I pulled his face to mine and pulled my legs firmly against his butt to ride his bucking body. We desperately kissed as I breathed in his ragged breathe and moans while he ejaculated deep into my pussy.

He dropped his head onto the bed and rested his entire weight on me. I nuzzled his neck as he groaned. I wanted him to stay inside me and I kissed and smelled his neck to keep him with me. But his dick softened with each minute until it finally slipped out. He rolled to my side and I turned my butt to him as he pulled me close with his softening dick blanketed between my soft thighs. We both slept.

shyny
shyny
19 Followers