Cover from the Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shyny
shyny
19 Followers

By the time we woke 30 mins later we had somehow uncoupled. I woke up a bit shy when he looked at me.

He smiled broadly and said, "that was the nicest fuck I've had in a really long time. I've been divorced for nearly 8 years now but my ex never had such a pretty body."

My heart took flight and I warmed up to him quickly again. I watched him as he got up to go to the bathroom.

"Oh! I totally forgot about my wet clothes I dropped into a bucket," I suddenly recalled.

"You certainly won't be able to fit my clothes but my daughter might be similar in size. She's left for college but has some clothes she keeps here. Lemme go check. Feel free to use the shower and if I find any clothes that might fit I'll drop it into the bathroom," he said as he put his boxers back on.

I took a warm relaxing shower while I replayed some of the scenes that were seared into my memory. I found a razor and shaved any bit of hair on my body, primarily under my arms and my pubic hair just in case he wanted more of me. I wondered when I should leave but really just wanted to spend the night with Bill. Once I toweled myself off I noticed he dropped a pair of sandals and some clothes near the door. The items were clearly for a female which immediately excited me. I lifted up the 2 items of clothes and saw in complete excitement that one was a tiny bit of lace panties and the other was a strappy camisole top. I was so nervous with excitement. I put the panties on which were just slightly loose on me and then pulled the top over. His daughter was clearly taller than me and the top came just midway down my butt. I looked in the mirror and turned to look at my butt. It's so cute the way my cheeks peeked out right below the top. I put on the sandals which were slightly lifted on the heels. They pushed my butt up just a bit and accentuated the jiggle I had with each step. When I turned to look in the mirror I realized instantly that I was going to get fucked hard again before I left tonight. I came out of the bathroom looking for Bill and found him eating a sandwich in the kitchen.

"How are the clothes?" he asked looking me up and down.

"They fit nicely, thanks."

"Come over here, and let me get a look."

I walked over to the table and spun around quickly. He had a big smile on his face and said, "oh why don't you walk in a circle so I can I get a better look honey?"

I walked in a bit of a figure 8 for him and when I turned to show him my ass I felt like a complete whore as I imagined my soft cheeks and thighs jiggling for him.

"Oh baby you look so tasty. Why don't you go fix yourself a sandwich and a drink while I finish off."

While I was making a small sandwich he asked me if I had work tomorrow. I did.

"How about we both call in sick tomorrow and you stay the night with me?" Bill asked me.

I smiled widely and nodded. It made me so happy to make him happy and I told him yes! I only had part of my sandwich and decided I probably want to stay clean inside with what might be in store for me later today.

"Come stand here baby." I walked over to his side and his hands started to run up my thighs and quickly made their way to my cheeks. He massaged my butt and his hands slipped into my panties. His hands pawed my now completely hairless cleavage, balls, and penis.

"Oh you got me a gift didn't you baby. Yuuuummy."

I couldn't believe we were starting again already. One of his fingers found my crack and his finger started playing with my loose puckered hole. I really didn't know if I could take his huge cock in me so soon after getting fucked within an inch of my life. He cleared some space on the table and pushed me over it. He pulled my panties down, "fuck that is a great looking dessert" and his face dove into my cheeks and his tongue licked up and down between my soft cleavage. He slowly munched on my soft and wet spots and I could tell that this time there was no urgency at all. We had a full 24 hrs ahead us and he was clearly going to pace himself. I fully relaxed myself on the table allowing him to have his way with all of me, welcoming his tongue into me. I could hear him struggling to breath between my cheeks and I hoped I smelled good for him. He replaced his tongue with a finger which I accepted happily. One finger became two, and then three of his fingers!

"Wow, your skin is baby soft after your shower. You did such a good job baby."

I was so happy to have shaved for him. I enjoyed his tongue all over my flaccid clit (I tend to get soft quickly once penetrated.) He would knead my small pale butt cheeks and occasionally spank them. He would pull up my panties and snap the waist on my butt, only to enjoy pulling them down slowly again. At one point during this session, he took some video of my pussy, clit, jiggly butt, and thighs. When he was done it was my turn to take some videos and pictures of that gorgeous cock. We leisurely enjoyed each other for maybe 45 minutes like that after which he grabbed my hand and walked me to his bedroom, him still mostly clothed and me completely naked.

I couldn't believe we were going to fuck again! I was loosened up well so wasn't too worried. He removed his clothes and laid on the bed

"Come sit on my face baby."

He didn't have enough after eating me out for 30 mins!? I straddled his face with my cleavage facing his nose and buried his head in my nether region. His dick slowly came alive slowly wriggling around on his abdomen until it was mostly hard again. It was irresistible and I fell down onto a 69 and licked the precum off his head. I then slipped his cock head into my mouth as he groaned in approval. He took my penis into his mouth and let it grow against his tongue and slowly enter his throat. I felt so at ease and sexy as we both enjoyed slowly sucking and being sucked. I could happily do this for an hour! His finger deep inside tickling me and my dick bathing in his warm mouth. He's much taller than me so I could only suckle on his head while he sucked my entire clit into his mouth. I decided to crawl forward and began to enjoy his ball sack and his musty pubic hair between his balls and thighs. I burrowed my face there and slowly inhaled his sex and licked his balls focusing my right hand on his generous cock head which was wet with my mucus. I pressed his hard cock down against his thigh which exaggerated his bulging veins and engorged cock head between my fingers.

Although I wasn't tall enough to reach his mouth any longer, he seemed to enjoy wearing my creamy thighs around his face and index finger buried in my little pussy. I was intoxicated by the smell of his sex and hormones. I deeply inhaled all of his musk and sweat. When I needed more, I licked his sweat off and imagined being possessed by the hormones emitted from his firm balls. I wanted his precum in my mouth again and I backed up to guide his cock head back into my mouth. He took my flaccid penis back into his mouth and encouraged it to its full length again. He was sliding his cock head in and out of my mouth. We both enjoyed each other slowly, alternating between sucking, kissing, smelling, licking. I completely lost track of time at this point but at some point he decided it was time to escalate things.

He lifted me off his body and walked over to a small couch in the corner of the room. He sat down and spread his legs apart. I stared in awe at his muscular thighs leading up to his big balls and thick long shaft. He wrapped his big hands around his member jerking himself off. I scrambled over and buried my face between those thighs, continuing the bath I had previously given his balls. He only let me enjoy this for a minute because he had other plans. He firmly grabbed my head with two fists of my hair. Fuck, I love having my hair pulled. My eyes rolled back as my scalp tingled. He guided his cock into my mouth and proceeded to use my head for his pleasure while I stared at him with a glassy look. He bobbed my head up and down for a few minutes.

"It's time to ride this cock baby girl," he announced.

I had butterflies in my stomach again. It was hours since his cock was last impaled in my tunnel and I forgot how much I needed it. I stood up on the couch, straddling his thighs and slowly lowered myself. I then grabbed his cock and pointed his slippery dick at my little puckered pussy hole.

It was time again. I applied some pressure and my ring accepted him more easily this time. I bit my lip trying to still my anticipation and stared into his eyes as I slowly lowered myself. His giant cock filled me completely and I fell against his chest and shoulders and wrapped my arms around his neck as I let my body accept this big cock in me again. I then brought my face close to his and I slowly bounced on his thighs. We kissed and necked sensuously as I raised and lowered myself up and down feeling his cock deep within my stomach. My first orgasm was building already and my tunnel was clamping around his cock. As a wave of orgasm hit I paused my kiss and just moaned into his parted mouth as some of my semen dribble out of my cock into his stomach. My breathe went ragged and my plush white thighs shivered and shook while I was spread wide open for him. My mind froze as it tingled with pleasure. But he was just finding his own pleasure and wasn't going to wait while I enjoyed mine. His hands cupped my butt and easily lifted me up his shaft and let me crash down on his pole again. My eyes squeezed tight as I screamed.

"Fuck, your pussy is so fucking good," he exclaimed.

He lifted me up effortlessly again and my legs shot out looking fruitlessly for something to help slow my next descent. He dropped me again and his cock drove its full 10 inches into my abdomen again while I again let out a scream.

His mouth became more urgent as his tongue drove into my mouth. I knew that he was going to take what was his from me. He was bouncing me up and down on his lap. My tunnel was clenched so tightly but couldn't resist my body crashing down on his shaft over and over. My legs flailed out, toes pointed, and calves cramping trying anything to slow his onslaught. I then desperately tried to force my knees between us but he wasn't going to let that happen, holding me tight to himself with our lips locked together. My thighs shook as my body convulsed.

"Oh Daddy fuck, I'm going to cum agaaaaain, fuuu u u u u ckkk me!" I screamed into his mouth.

I vaguely heard him say something about cuming in my pussy.

My eyes rolled back in ecstasy. He drove his tongue deep into my mouth as he bucked and shook while he came deep within my womb. I felt so utterly used.

My head collapsed into his neck and I never wanted to move off of Daddy's lap with my legs spread apart and his cock skewering me.

I sighed and he moaned in bliss and satisfaction. His cock slowly softened and slipped right out covered in semen and my own lubricant. I climbed off from my position and kneeled in front of him resting between his muscular thighs. I wanted to taste his semen and clean his penis. My hands stroked his muscular thighs and I ran my fingers up to his abdomen. I dutifully licked off my semen that dribbled onto his stomach in the throws of one of my many orgasms. I then took his glistening flaccid dick in my mouth, breathing his sex in deeply and swallowing the bitter flavor of his semen mixed with my own juices. I tenderly kissed all over his dick, his balls, his thick hairy thighs taking deep breathes and licking his sweaty nether regions. I continued cleaning until he was flaccid and cleaned him underneath with my tongue. I rested my nose into his balls and thighs and basked in the glow of a man thoroughly satisfied by my efforts. I was broken-in so completely and all I wanted was to give him pleasure in return for being utterly dominated and used... fucked like a complete slut. I filled my mouth with his flaccid penis running my tongue around and around it lazily.

I never wanted to leave him but I knew this would end in a couple of days when I would need to catch a flight home and return to my kids. I pushed the thought aside, for now we had 36 more hours of this ahead of us. He petted my head and I returned my lips to his thighs, kissing them softly up to his balls and buried my nose at the junction while inhaling his manhood one more time for the night.

It was 10:30pm and both of us were exhausted after a day of play. We both climbed into bed, I felt so sleepy as he pulled my butt up against himself. His cock resting against my cheeks.

I woke up sometime around 2am in a haze feeling his hard cock nuzzling against my thighs. His breathing seemed to suggest that he was still asleep. I lifted my leg a bit and let his cock slide up between my legs and up against my butt. I sighed softly as his cock rested between my soft thighs.

-------

I somehow slept clear until 8:30. I don't remember sleeping so well in years. I had my typical morning wood which made me feel horny and happy. I turned to look at Bill, still sleeping, with his engorged member laying lazily across his thigh. I navigated down towards his pelvis and gently wrapped my fingers around his girth. I held him in my hands and marveled at his size and weight. How did I ever manage to put this in me? After an evening of sleep I could smell day old sex on his cock - no interest in putting that in my mouth!

"Morning baby, how did you sleep?"

"Mmm, really good," I coo'd while reaching for his cock. I wrapped a hand around his cock again, squeezing and releasing until his shaft was firm. I played with his shaft moving it back and forth between first and second gear. He turned to his side and arm went around me lazily as I pressed my nose and forehead to his hairy chest. I squeezed and released his throbbing member repeatedly as I listened to him release small moans in appreciation. I was claiming his big cock all to myself. One of my hands went down to his balls, slightly sticky from last night's games. We played like this knowing we had all day but not at all acknowledging that, tomorrow this would end. I felt fulfilled, rested, and at ease. Images of my various splayed out positions of orgasm flashed through my mind from the night before and I shuttered a bit to think of what I had in store for me this morning. His pre-cum was leaking abundantly, which I rubbed around his engorged head and right around its neck. His head was shiny, engorged, and red and looked so tasty.

I marveled at his size against my own morning firmness. He grabbed both of our members together in his big hands - I could see that my small cock was not even the size of his pointer finger as he rubbed both of us together slippery with pre-cum.

I felt so protected and safe wrapped around by his strong arms. My hands went back to his member and I just didn't want to release his aggressively engorged rod. I wanted to pamper it in return for the relentless pleasure it brought me yesterday.

Bill looked over at the time and suggested we wash up. On one hand, I really did want to rid myself of my morning breath which I felt pretty self-conscious about. But I had assumed we wouldn't leave the bed this morning without his dick deeply embedded in my pussy depositing his seed. I was a bit disappointed.

"Why don't you go wash up in the other bathroom while I wash up here. I have a surprise for you this morning," Bill revealed with a look of mischief.

I looked over at him perplexed but excited. I couldn't imagine what he had in store for me and couldn't imagine anything that could make this stay with him any better.

I grabbed the cami, panties, and sandals I wore for all of 2 hours yesterday and bounced off to the bathroom. In his daughter's bathroom I looked through the various lotions and oils that I could follow my shower with. I took a hot relaxing shower as images of his thrusting, heaving body flashed in my vision. I wondered for a bit about this surprise he had for me, but then decided that as long as it included being coupled and bred by this man, it was worth waiting in anticipation for. I took my time applying oils and lotions to my legs, butt, and corners of my body where I knew he planned to be spending time surrounded by my soft floral scented flesh.

I looked at myself one last time in the mirror and turned around to look approvingly at my soft rear.

I walked out into the hall and could hear Bill in the kitchen cooking. I guess that was the surprise. Was he making breakfast for us? I was certainly hungry but also didn't want to ruin the "illusion" of having this orifice for anything other than giving Bill pleasure.

But when I walked into the kitchen my fantasy was instantly shattered. There was another man sitting at the kitchen table while Bill was making some eggs.

"There she is! All fresh from her beauty sleep and shower!" Bill smiled widely and continued, "come come, meet Tim who lives in the neighborhood. I told him about you Chris and he really wanted to come by. I know how much you love a big pair of balls so I'm sure you're going to love having two sets."

I couldn't believe this was happening. My face turned hot as I stood barely dressed, looking like a little fairy, next to these two big men who were talking about my embarrassing obsession with other men's scrotum. I couldn't bear to look at either of them. Like the first time I met Bill, my words were completely stuck in my throat.

I noticed that Tim already removed his pants and shirt and folded them on the counter. He sat at the kitchen table in his boxers, also with a smile.

I was so deeply embarrassed. I felt betrayed and so horribly vulnerable unable to even bring myself to just say no in this situation. How could Bill want this, we only had 24 hours left of our intimacy and he was going to hand me around like a joint.

Bill continued, "She's so shy at first but once she gets a little wet she opens up real good. Chris, why don't you do that walk in a circle to show our guest how pretty you are. "

Dumbfounded I walked in a figure eight.

"Tim, you need to feel her thighs. Baby, go stand next to Tim and show him your pretty rear"

I slowly walked over and present myself. Tim's hands started pawing at the back of my thighs and roughly pushed my legs apart so he could access my inner thighs.

"Aren't you just precious," Tim says. He then reaches up and pulls the waistband of my panties and hesitates a second.

I notice that he looks over at Bill who responds with a smile, "please, you're the guest," he says with a gesture of his arm. He pulls my panties off and they roll off my butt into a tangled knot, dropping at my ankles. They both watch as his hands grab my butt and his fingers explore my cleavage.

I felt so incredibly exposed and my heart was beating so hard. I saw his big cock tenting under his boxers. He bent himself down and started kissing my butt cheeks.

"Oh you smell so good. Aren't you so soft and pretty." Those words coaxed me out from my trance just a bit. He was kissing me tenderly and I was glad he enjoyed my body.

He guided me over to the table and pushed me over it. This felt so familiar as I spent 30 mins in this position yesterday. He then started to go at my soft cheeks and thighs with his kisses and his tongue. His finger had another job and explored my inviting pussy. It gave him little resistance, I had put both oil and lotion in and around my hole so I was already plenty lubricated. His finger entered me as I stared out the back window. He groaned as he pulled his finger out and re-immersed it. I could see Bill was frozen watching this man violate me, clearly excited by this as well.

I never realized how exciting it would be to be near naked and violated by a man with a spectator. This was such a new experience and my body was reacting involuntarily. Tim continued munching on my soft flesh and playing with my pussy. I was getting pretty turned on at this point as he intermittently touched my engorged pleasure spots.

shyny
shyny
19 Followers