Cover from the Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you smell so pretty doll," Tim murmurs.

"Tim, why don't you take our girl to my bedroom. I won't be able to focus on my breakfast with her here. I'll be in in 10 minutes so don't bust your nut too quickly," he said with a chuckle.

Tim pulled his finger out of me leaving me feeling empty. He stood up and said, "put your arms up babe," and I complied. With one quick motion my cami was off and I was completely naked. He then gave me a spank and led me to the bedroom.

Bill called out, "Lube is in the right night table."

He led me to the foot of the bed. I heard him shuffle a bit while he removed his clothes. I looked in the mirror and saw that his cock was already hard and seemed nearly as large as Bill's. He was similarly tall and a bit more heavy set. His hands went around my waist, I felt his cock against my lower back. I tiptoed obediently and he push his cock downward between my cheeks and thighs. I was a bit surprised how hard his cock was already.

He started to molest me roughly rubbing his hard cock across my soft skin. He pressed his mouth and nose in my neck pushing my head aside and I melted as his tongue swept across my neck and ears.

"You smell so sweet honey!"

His hands were grabbing my flesh carelessly and I felt like a rag doll in his pawing and grabbing and gnawing.

"Baby go get the lube for us."

I obediently walked to the drawer and brought the lube back. His look made it clear this was my role and I poured some out onto my hand and applied it to his dick. Fuck how is his cock so effortlessly rock hard! I wondered quietly if most other guys also have such rock hard erections. It felt like a thin layer of flesh over some ionized rubber staff. There was no resisting his penetration.

He turned me around, bent me at the waist, and pushed me onto the bed. He wanted me on all fours and I wanted to be mounted. I kept my knees together to accentuate my hips and hide my clit. He poured some more lube on his hand and started stroking his dick. He continued munching on my soft rear as I watched him slowly stroking himself. His tongue drove as deep as he could into my hole.

Once he had eaten to satisfaction he stood up straight and grabbed my hips with his big hands. He separated my knees to spread me wide. I could see in the mirror that I was a bit too high up on all fours on the bed and he positioned me a bit lower. I widened my straddle further to allow him to more easily split me open. His dick was huge, and more lube spilled down my crack. I was getting light headed with anticipation as my blood flowed down to my head. I needed to be mounted like a bitch in heat.

He lined his cock up to my waiting hole, grabbed my hips, and sunk his giant cock into my little pussy cutting right through any resistance. His cock filled me with discomfort for only an instant but I adjusted to his girth quickly.

"Awe fuck that's nice." He pushed to the hilt and patted my cheeks with approval. "That's a good girl, you took that like a champ."

I groaned in approval, it felt so good to be filled again. He pulled it out slowly and I felt his head pop out. I watched in the mirror as he focused completely on my penetration. Guiding it back to my hole he pushed it back in with one long slow stroke driving the breathe out of me. I watched in horror as my abdomen bulged out to make room for his giant member. And then again all the way out leaving me feeling desperately empty and purposeless. He then drove slowly back in from head to hilt making me wild with desire and need.

His aggressive shaft cut right through me over and over. I could see in the mirror the stretched lips of my puckered anus unwilling to release the head of his cock each time he removed his dick. He then thrust it back in with one smooth motion which started 2 inches away from my pursed lips, each time taking my breath away.

"Fuck, I love watching your pussy lips sucking on my cock on the way out."

He grabbed my waist and pressed down forcing me to arch my butt up higher filling me with a submissive need for his penetration. He pushed again and I released my arms and dropped my head and chest to the bed, accentuating my readiness to be bred - to take his seed deep within my womb. His last adjustment was to spread my knees apart further, lowering my profile, preparing me for a more aggressive thrust.

And he thrusted while I moaned in heat muffled by the sheets. His next thrust was coordinated with his hands, pulling my small waist and flailed out hips onto his cock, the slapping sound of my butt against his crotch rung out. I cried out pathetically and my tunnel clenched around his dick as my pleasure zones filled with blood.

He was picking up his pace when Bill came in saying, "This bitch is clearly fully in heat now! I can hear her moaning from the kitchen."

Tim paused his thrusting while Bill tossed off his clothes, climbed onto the bed and spread his legs in front of my face. I turned my eyes up from the bed and came inches from his gorgeous sack with his shaft quickly gaining length in anticipation of the fun ahead.

In my half dazed state I lifted myself up by my elbows and Bill kindly brought his pelvis closer to my face. I could smell his freshly washed cock, an inch from my face. I placed light kisses along his hardening shaft and then surrendered to the allure of his balls.

Bill chuckled, "There you go baby. Tim, this chick loves my balls."

I turned red with embarrassment, and Bill quickly followed, "don't stop baby, it's adorable."

With a mix of humiliation and encouragement I rubbed my nose into Bill's crotch. Tim's cock was resting deep within me while I gently placed wet kisses all over Bill's scrotum. Then Bill grabbed a fist full of my hair with one hand causing me to moan. He forced me to part reluctantly with his balls. He then shifted his hardened cock toward my mouth and I accepted it between my lips. He used two fists to bob my head up and down on his cock.

Bill took his cue and continued splitting me in half with his rock hard rod. Squelching sounds came out of both ends of my fuck holes intermixed with an occasional gag. I succumbed completely to this full on violation to meet their sexual needs. Servicing these men gave me such a strong sense of fulfillment. I arched my back further and spread my knees apart bracing for each of Tim's thrusts. My tunnel was again becoming engorged with pleasure and Tim's thrust became faster. His cock was relentlessly driving in and out of my pussy and I could feel the hints of my first orgasm of the day quickly approaching.

My moans were muffled by the other giant cock in my mouth. My saliva was dripping down his length. Fuck, I'm suffocating! I took his cock out of my mouth gasping for air and exchanged for my hand which squeezed and slid across his wet hard on. I looked up at the mirror and the utter depravity of these two big men devastating my little holes and my petite body was going to be permanently seared into my memory. I was so incredibly fulfilled having these two giant specimens of power dominating me.

I took a break by burying my nose between Bill's muscular thighs and tight balls. The smell of his sex was starting to overcome his morning shower and it turned me on to know that he was so quickly turned on by me.

My orgasm started rippling through my body and my tunnel clenched Tim's cock like a vice slowing down his penetrating thrusts.

"Good girl! You're so fucking tight!"

Tim made short work of my tight tunnel and thrust harder with his steel shaft effortlessly forcing its way through me. I screamed from the friction and terror with how effortlessly he cut through me. He thrust again and again and my body shook and shivered from the intensity. With his fourth thrust I lifted my knees off the bed in desperation and Tim's thick member popped out of my throbbing pussy. I moaned in relief and my thighs shook from weakness and orgasm.

Bill exclaimed, "oh no baby girl, you're not done yet." He pulled my arms out from under me and I fell back onto the bed. Tim still had a tight hold of my hips and waist forcing me into a prone position on the bed. He quickly climbed on top and forced his cock back into my engorged pussy and I screamed.

He was so big and strong, I couldn't escape the enslaught. His cock pistoned into my poor little pussy and my orgasms ripped through my body. I screamed with each wave. I had no choice but to take everything he gave me and I slipped in and out of consciousness as he fucked me over and over. Through my fog I heard Tim let out a long moan as he buried himself to the hilt and his semen surged out from his cock deep into my womb. I lay debauched and degraded, completely covered in the body, sweat, and sex of this beast of a man. His cock made its home comfortably inside my body as it only slightly deflated. His breathe heaved on the back of my head as I lay there slowly regaining conscienceless.

"What did I tell you Tim. Is she a hot fuck or not! What a way to start the day huh?" Bill added, "Wish she was a bit better at multi tasking," he said following it with a laugh.

Tim interjected, "I should get to work now. Wish I could have her all day to myself like you!" Tim rolled off me and then asked, "I'm definitely going to need a quick rinse before going to work and I don't want to risk being seen by Amanda or the kids"

"No problem, feel free to use that bathroom. I do recommend Chrissie's tongue bath first. She does a great job cleaning a cock off of all the mess afterwards."

Any shred of my own self respect was gone at this point. Licking his dick clean was the least I could do for Tim as gratitude for the relentless pleasure that I experienced. I also just couldn't wait to get close to his balls after sweating and fucking for 20 minutes straight. I crawled up his thighs planting a couple of kisses on his hairy flesh along the way up. His cock lost some of its rigidity but he could clearly still penetrate me if he desired. His smell was intoxicating and I interspersed deep breathes of his sex with quick kisses around his shaft. I then guided his dick into my mouth for sucking and a cleaning. I made sure to lift his cock and delicately lick off all the sexual fluids that accumulated on the underside of his shaft. I then buried my nose into his balls and inhaled deeply. I alternated between inhaling his sex and licking the sweat and cum off of ever millimeter of his balls spending extra time smelling where his balls connected to his thighs. His musk reignited "Chrissie's' submissive needs and I arched my back raising my rear - my body instinctually signaling a readiness to be procreated.

Bill's primal instincts also clearly kicked in and he walked around the other side of the bed. His hands grabbed my hips and positioned me to be mounted. After applying some lube he put his cock head against my ripe pussy and I immersed my nose deeply into Tim's scrotum as Bill entered me. I moaned desperately into Tim's balls as Bill sunk his cock into me with little resistance. Bill's cock was just a little bit bigger and I felt just a little bit fuller and a bit more complete with him inside of my sex.

"Ahhhh that feels so good baby. Tim left you so wet and slippery."

Bill took his time savoring my wetness pulling his dick completely out of my butt and then repenetrating me. As Bill slowly fucked me I finished cleaning off Tim's cock. I popped his cock back in my mouth sliding my tongue around and around the head of his penis. His cock was already fully rock hard and his cock head embedded deep in my throat. I enjoyed being fully skewered again. Whenever Bill reached the hilt, Tim's cock reached its maximum penetration of my throat.

At this point my jaw was exhausted and I removed his cock from my mouth and continued to pleasure him with my hand. Bill continued taking his time with my pussy but Tim grabbed his own cock and started to rub himself off furiously. I was starting to pant rhythmically, entranced by Tim's angry veiny protrusion inches from my face and also spread and stretched to my limits by Bill's glorious penis.

"Fuck! This little butt is so hot around my cock." Bill continued encouraging Tim. "Chrissy baby, open your mouth up wide for his semen," and with that Tim's cock ejected its first shot of cum causing him to convulse in ecstasy. The shot missed my mouth and landed on my cheek and I scrambled forward a few inches to take his pulsing cock into my mouth. I consumed what little semen he had remaining in his nuts and then returned to licking his balls as he came down from his orgasm.

"Fuck she is so hot. Bill, you're a lucky man and I really have to get to work." He climbed out of bed and ran to the shower. In the meantime Bill was just getting started.

Bill gave my little jiggly butt a slap. "You did such a good job baby," he said.

I was filled with joy at these words and responded, "I was a bit worried at first because you guys are both so big. I didn't know if I could fit such big cocks in my mouth... AND my... pussy." It was a small thrill to say that out loud.

"Oh, that is a good little pussy on a pretty little pussy cat! And I knew you would love another pair of balls in your face," to which I turned red again.

He pulled his cock out, taking my breathe away and pushed my hips over, flipping me onto my side. I looked up at him in anticipation, trying to search his face for what he was planning. He grabbed one of my ankles to split my legs apart and I lay there spread open for him. He admired his prey as I looked up at his strong hard cock so dominant over me.

He applied more lube on his cock and then used one hand to play with my small hairless penis, flaccid from the deep penetration. I thrusted my pelvis in pleasure as my penis hardened while it slipped around his meaty, well lubricated fingers.

Behind him Tim sprinted off yelling "so jealous" and left me alone to be ravished.

"You did so good, I'm so proud of you baby." Then in one motion he grabbed my elbow and his body came down on the bed. His hands had hooked each of my elbows and planted them above my head as my legs were splayed out. I wrapped my legs around as much of him as I could.

I was stretched open completely for him and at his mercy. He started attacking my neck, shoulders, and my smooth hairless underarms raising goose bumps all over my body. I jerked my body in surprise and defiance - all while failing to hide my pleasure. This just inspired a second onslaught from him which took me by surprise and I yelped filling me with want and laughing with glee. He pinned my arms above my head causing me to arch my back up as I struggled. I could feel his cock dripping across my inner thighs searching for a home. I felt so small under his masculine body, completely engulfed by his size. I lifted up my butt with my legs wrapped at his waist and helped line him up to penetrate me.

His cock found its target and his head started to part my lips. As he slipped in, his body came down onto me and our lips met in an empassioned and desperate kiss. My hands slid over his biceps and shoulders, our tongues twisted around each other, and I could feel as the ridges on his veiny cock drove deeper and deeper into my wet and desperate snatch.

Oh! I missed this intimacy with my earlier fuck by Tim. I missed breathing into Bill's mouth in lust and the tenderness with which he cradled my head as we kissed. I so missed making love and not just fucking and was so happy that we still had most of a day remaining to make love. I never wanted to forget this feeling of lust, love, attention, and pleasure. I was so small under Daddy, clinging to him as I tried to wrap my arms and legs around him. All while being empaled by by his massive cock, which was sliding in and out deeply at a rhythmic pace as we slowly but passionately engaged our tongues and lips in a deep kiss.

For now I was nothing but his little girl and his pleasure and it filled me with joy. My tunnel walls swelled with need and yearning as I tried to pull him closer to me with both my legs and arms. I felt my orgasm coming and I didn't want it to arrive too quickly.

"Daddy I need you so badly, I need you to cum inside me again and to never take your cock out of me," I whispered into his mouth.

He whispered back into my mouth, "Baby, you're so amazing I'm not sure how I've lived my whole life without you before."

I responded, "Oh Daddy I love you," with joy and sadness

He returned my kiss even harder saying, "Oh baby I'm so in love with you too." Our kisses became even more urgent and his legs propped my butt up just a little higher so he could drive his dick inside of me with his entire length.

"Oooohhhh!!!!!!! Daaaaddddddyyyyy!!!!! oooohhhhh!!! You're soooooo biiiigggg!!! I'm cuummmming sooo haaard!!!!"

"Oh fuck, your pussy feels so good. I'm going to come inside of you baby!"

I writhed in agony as my orgasm racked my body and I struggled and clawed for breathe while caged and restrained under this massive man's limbs and his relentless girth driving into my trapped body over and over despite the orgasm tearing through me.

"Oohhohh DDAAAAADDDYYYYYY!" I gasped into his mouth gnawing on his lips in agony while I shuddered and jerked from my orgasm. "I love you!" I said breathlessly.

He kissed me back, "Baby I love you too," he moaned as he consummated our love making with a surge of muscles and ejaculate deep within me as our intimacy extended to every part of our bodies touching, feeling, and clutching. My heart was throbbing and his body was covered in sweat as we finally descended from climax. We slowly came down together. My mind managed to slowly reengage with my body as our mouths were still engaged in a sensual kiss.

His cock slipped out of me as we stopped contorting ourselves for penetration. I felt his still solid member so wet with sex swinging between my thighs. On one hand I wanted so badly to lick him clean and smell his sex, on the other hand I just didn't want to leave his embrace.

He rolled to my side and we embraced lovingly for some time. When I couldn't resist any longer I traveled down his abdomen to have his big sweaty cock in my face. Hugging his thigh I tenderly licked the strands of cum off his cock. I kissed his flaccid member and deeply inhaled his sex and musk. I savored the taste of his semen coating my lips. I buried my nose in his balls and inhaled again while sliding a hand up and down his hairy thighs. I then flipped his flaccid dick over to clean off our cum which accumulated underneath. Once I was complete I climbed back into his arms and purred contentedly.

My sense of self was devastated as I lay cradled in his arms. I only wanted to identify as his Women, in this moment, so small against his muscular body. Each time I brought my lips to his as we basked together, I further released my manhood. Each time he squeezed and played with my rear, I pictured the semen buried deep in my womb, swimming to its destination to fertilize me. We both fell asleep in this embrace, his hand cupping my soft butt and my hand resting between his balls and thigh.

-------

I think I'll draw this story to a close for now, as it might feel a bit repetitive to the reader since the remaining 16 hrs look somewhat similar to the prior 16. I'll be sure to pick the pen up again when I can no longer resist being away from Bill.