Covering All Bases Ch. 01

Story Info
Gretta has been curious about intimacy with her knight.
8.9k words
5
2.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N : The characters in this fan fiction are of legal age of 18.

It was the start of a new day. Dwight let himself into Gretta's house as usual with a happy, "Hey," as a greeting. Gretta was a mediaeval Gothic warrior princess he had awoken with a kiss, and was also his best friend, but most importantly, she was now his girlfriend. He spent a lot of time with Gretta, especially now that they had both graduated high school.

Thanks to Dwight's success in vanquishing most of her foes, they had more free time. Most of her enemies weren't beaten by a weapon he wielded, but with his natural attribute of diplomacy. Earlier in the year prior, they started going out on dates. It didn't take long for them to realize there was only so much the little town could offer for them, making them plan more dates where they were at each other's houses doing some sort of fun activity instead. Sometimes they would watch a movie or something on YouTube. Other times, they would do some of Gretta's favorite past times, which were reading books checked out from the library, hiking through the woods to visit the ancient oak tree that was her mother, and playing board games. She always enjoyed a friendly competition of sorts, especially if there was a high chance of her winning.

"What would you like to do today, Sir Dwight?"

He shrugged his backpack off of his shoulder and pulled out his laptop that was inside.

"I thought we could stay here today and watch something," He said, sitting on the couch, opening his laptop. "Maybe go get some food at the mall later?"

"What will we be watching today?"

"I found a really cool show on YouTube you might like. There's these guys that make all of these different styles of swords and armor from famous games and movies and show how much damage they can do."

Her face instantly lit up, showing her interest in such a program. There were times when Dwight would see it in her eyes, missing all the excitement and danger she'd dealt with most of her life. He sometimes would recommend some sword training together in the backyard, regretting it not long into their sessions. Even though he loved this girl, she could be quite the brutal teacher when it came to things she was passionate about. He was quite sure, champion spell or not, this woman would be the death of him.

"That does sound rather entertaining!"

While Gretta knew her main focus now should be on her kingdom, she found herself rather... distracted. Her mind seemed to wander lately, sometimes into rather lewd thoughts involving her and her knight. She never thought this way about Dwight before. But as they became more than friends, she realized these feelings only seemed strange to her because they were new. Since their relationship started, he'd grown far more affectionate and attentive than he'd been even as only her best and truest friend. His touch was always gentle, but it radiated an electric current along her skin. More times than not, it caused her breathing to hitch or a flutter of butterflies in her stomach to form. But lately, She was finding herself wanting more. More kisses, more caresses, more touches, more of him.

Both of them settled in on the couch while he opened his laptop. As they watched some of the program, Dwight sensed movement out of the corner of his eye. Gretta was inching ever closer to him, until her head was resting on his shoulder. It didn't take much for him to look over at her, meeting her beautiful eyes with his. There was a sudden shift there in the atmosphere, though he wasn't sure how to put his finger on it as he saw her look up at him through her lashes. He heard the sounds of the people talking and the hammers hitting metal from the laptop as she leaned in closer towards him, landing a kiss sweetly on his lips. The kiss began to linger for longer as he brought his hand up to caress her cheek before pulling her in for another kiss and then another. When their kisses halted for just a moment, she shifted to sit on her knees on the couch to lean in farther. As they kissed again, she shifted more until she was practically climbing into his lap. Then he felt something he wasn't expecting, her tongue was slowly making its way across the seam of his lips. Of course they'd kissed and used tongues before, but this was different than usual, this was more playful, sensual, hungry. He paused, not sure what to make of it. He kissed her again to be sure he wasn't letting his mind wander and actually felt what he did. Within seconds, she flicked her tongue lightly against his bottom lip and nibbled. A pleased hum emitted from her throat before he pulled away.

"Whoa-whoa-whoa. What do you think you're doing?"

"I-I'm sorry. I thought you would like it."

"I mean I do but..." He looked at her cautiously. "Where did you learn that?"

She pulled out her phone and waggled it in her hand. "The YouTube," She answered. "There are many self mes showing how to kiss. Even the Google carries a lot of answers for questions that I had." He looked at her in complete disbelief.

"What other questions did you--" He stopped mid sentence. "I don't even know if I want to know," He said, putting his hands up and shaking his head. "It's probably best if you let me see your phone." He couldn't help but worry now about what else she could have possibly found while searching around.

"Absolutely not," she scoffed, holding her phone with both hands against her chest. The placement made him feel uncomfortable, it's not like he was going to reach there and grab it out of her hands.

"Come on," he urged.

Gretta huffed as she handed him her phone. He instantly went into her settings and to his surprise, the safety features he'd originally put into place for her were turned off. Quickly after, he checked her browser history, wondering if she knew how to wipe it. He doubted she could've gotten that tech savvy. He was sure she didn't even know incognito mode existed. As he scrolled through the list of websites she'd visited, he found a lot of words for searches and results she had clicked on he hadn't been prepared to see. He wasn't far from dropping her phone as he stared at the words he'd read. It surprised him enough with her having the settings off but he never thought she'd start purposely browsing around on her phone to find stuff like that.

He looked over at her with wide eyes, causing her eyebrows to furrow together, not knowing exactly why he was looking at her that way. The temptation was there for him to click the websites, but he knew where they would go. It's not like he hadn't ventured on the internet himself. He felt things like everyone else did at their age. He just never pushed going into that type of stuff with Gretta as she always seemed so adorable and innocent. He wanted to take things slow with her. She'd been his best friend through most of his time in high school and he'd earned her trust and love over time. He never wanted to ruin that, which is why even after almost a year of them being officially together, he still was worried about the risk of moving into such unknown territory. More so, his present worry as he thought about it now was what if he couldn't please her in the ways she possibly wanted?

"It's probably best if I delete your browser history." He said working his way through the list and checking things off.

"Wait-" she quickly stopped him from tapping the garbage icon. "What is that?"

"Your browser history? Oh, it's something that shows me all the different things you've-- uh-- searched and all the websites you've looked at on your phone." he said nervously, hoping she understood what he was saying and was getting the point across.

"A-All of it?... Everything?"

"All of it."

Oh, she thought. The room fell silent as he left her eyes to go back to her phone. In one swift movement, she pulled the phone out of his hand.

"Come on Gretta, give it back." His hand outstretched towards her.

"It's my beckoning device!" she argued.

"Yeah it is, but I'm not going to have you browsing all over the internet, finding what kind of crazy stuff is really out there!" he huffed.

"But, why can't I?" she demanded, crossing her arms in frustration. "I'm not a child!"

"The internet is a great place for information, but there's a whole rabbit hole you can go down if you aren't careful." He pulled his phone out from his pocket and went into incognito mode. "It can happen with just searching for cute cats. You can put cute cats in the search and you'd find the most adorable fluffy cats you'd ever see. Change the word cat to another word that's used sometimes to describe felines and it'll just snowball into websites - like - that." He held his phone out and pointed to a list of websites on the screen. Still holding her own phone tightly in one hand, she leaned in to look at his display. The list of websites had a lot of X's in them. She clicked one of the top links which opened another tab. There was a video showing a couple with not much clothes on, legs tangled around each other, on a bed, kissing. A moan was heard from his phone, startling him. Dwight pulled the phone immediately back to him and closed the tab. He gave out a sigh in frustration. "Look, I get that you want to learn about all this type of stuff but this isn't the way to do it."

"Then how should I learn about this?" The tone in her question made his palms go sweaty. He could hear it in her voice, she wanted to learn about all this in other ways.

"I think it's a bit late for you to go to a sex ed class." He joked in a hesitant way, trying to derail the conversation, wiping his hands on his knees.

"Sex ed?"

"Everyone goes to a sex ed class. I had mine in middle school, before I knew you."

"There is a class in peasant school that teaches you this?! Do they show videos like the ones on my beckoning device?!"

"No," he said flatly. "The class covered more about your body and how it changes while you get older."

"Like how you are different now from when we first met?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you're taller, you have a more defined jawline now. Maybe not a beard, but that's because you shave." It surprised him that she would be paying so much attention to his changes. Though, it wasn't like he hadn't noticed any of hers as they both had grown up a bit together through high school.

Maybe guys these days weren't into mediaeval clothing wearing kick ass princesses. That is, unless they were a part of the local LARP community. If every guy saw Gretta the way Dwight did, men would fall at her feet everywhere she went. He could only count himself lucky it was just him, otherwise, he'd really need to start upping his game with sword training.

She didn't wear much in the way of current fashion to show off her body. Instead, when she wasn't donning armor and battle skirts, the main piece that would accentuate her body were the corsets she'd wear. Still, she was so beautiful. She had lovely long legs and a small hourglass figure most girls would kill for. The thought of just running his fingers up her legs, between her thighs...

"My facial hair grows in weird patches so I don't bother with it." He ran off quickly, trying to keep his thoughts under control. "And it's not just how you change physically. It covers other things like how you feel when you get certain--" he paused. She scooted closer to him, reaching out and twirling a few locks of his hair with her fingers. "urges." He tried to avoid her gaze, nervously keeping his eyes on her hand playing with his hair. "Like how you and I don't want to stop kissing but we kinda have to in case someone comes into the house?"

"Well, no one is here to disturb us now," she said, looking around the living room. "So we can continue with kissing, if you wish."

"I-I mean," he gulped. "i-if that's what you want."

As they kissed, he felt her tongue flick against his lips again. It didn't take long until he decided it was better to just go with it. Their kisses deepened, while playfully nipping at each other's lips for a time. Their tongues were sweeping in each other's mouths while Gretta shifted from where she sat and climbed into his lap. She ran both hands through his hair, gently tugging at some of the ends at the back of his head. It was putting Dwight's body into overdrive, his heart was racing, and the breaths they were exchanging between each other were becoming heavy. She pushed her body downwards against him, making him give out a soft moan before his eyes shot open.

"Okay!" He exclaimed, slightly panicking. "I think we need to stop," his heart was beating so fast he was sure it would burst.

"But, we have no reason to stop." Gretta stated.

"I do! We can't just jump into things like this!" Looking up at her sitting frozen on his lap, he saw the hurt she attempted to hide in her eyes. His words came out a bit louder and harsher than he'd planned them to be. It wasn't like him to talk to her like that. A dull ache formed in his chest. Did she not understand what she did to him? She was already beginning to break down his resolve. He gently brushed a hand up her arm until he placed it softly against her cheek. The next words he spoke were gentle. "We need to stop Gretta." He put his hands on her waist and helped her off of him, plopping her next to him on the couch.

"But... why?"

"Because there are steps involved. There's bases to cover first. Intimacy like this changes things for relationships. I know you're wanting to know about all these new and exciting feelings. Trust me, I do too. But If we're going to start taking things further, I need to know that you're honestly ready, that you really want this with me, that you really want... me..." There was vulnerability in his eyes and even in his voice. She realized then that he only wanted to make sure she wanted this for all the right reasons. He didn't want her possibly regretting anything after something happened. It could ruin everything. It was why he'd always put a stop to things before their makeout sessions had gotten too hot or heavy.

His worries and fears ran deep. There was already a time, by no choice of theirs, that they would have never seen each other again. After feeling that loss, that heartbreak, that ache... he never wanted to go through that again. Not when by some miracle, or by fate, or both, she was brought back to him. He couldn't lose their time together, their friendship, their love, and what it had blossomed into. But most of all, he couldn't lose her. He loved her so much, so deeply. It only solidified her want, her need for him.

She held one of his hands in both of hers and brought them to her chest, resting his hand against her heart. Dwight gave out an audible gulp. Her heartbeat was faster than he'd thought it would be, considering how she seemed so sure in every other way. It helped calm him in some odd way, now that he knew he wasn't the only one being nervous about all of this. "I do... want you. I love you." She leaned in and kissed him sincerely to add weight to what she had just said.

Well I-I wasn't expecting any of this today," he said, between their kisses. Gretta broke away from him, still holding his hand and got up from the couch, pulling him along.

"Let's away."

"Where are we going?" Dwight asked as he got up.

"Upstairs." her words froze him in place.

"But-"

"If we have to stop in case of someone entering the house," she started, while pulling him towards the stairs, "then, we shall go somewhere else more discreet."

Opening her bedroom door, Gretta pulled him inside. She took her boots off after letting go of his hand and placed them near a trunk, sitting on the floor at the end of her bed. Dwight took in the rustic mixed with modern ambience of her room. She had a big four post bed that took up about half of the room with intricate wooden carvings along it and white curtains tied on each side. A small Ikea style vanity with a mirror was against the wall closest to the door with a small chair. He pictured her sitting there combing her hair at night before she would go to sleep. There was another door in her room, leading to an en suite bathroom.

He walked over to her bed, kicking off his shoes since she'd done the same and cautiously sunk into the mattress as he sat down. He looked around at some of the decorations above him on her walls until he noticed a picture frame sitting on the small table at the side of her bed. It was a picture of them together from a date, both of them laughing together at something. It was a photo originally meant for her scrapbook, but she must have wanted something to look at if she ever thought of him during the night. The gesture was beyond sweet. Normal people would just look at photos they'd taken on their phones, but not Gretta. She had a picture she didn't have to turn her phone on for, or scroll through an endless amount of photos to find. It was right there, next to her bed, to see whenever she instantly needed it. This princess, this woman knew what she wanted, and for some reason it was him. He wondered, how could he ever be deserving of such a person?

"Gretta?" He turned his head away from the picture to where she was standing. She was reaching behind herself, pulling on the laced bow to untie her corset. She turned around at her name.

"Yes?" Her eyes barely left his, only flickering down once in a while to make sure she was loosening everything correctly. Completely enamoured, he watched her slowly pull all the laces slack. She pulled it up over her head and plopped the leather garment onto the chair at her vanity. Not having anything restricting against her made the blue linen blouse underneath wave freely as she moved. When she closed the distance between them, he lost all train of thought. All he could do was meet her gaze until what he wanted to say came back to him.

"If you want to stop, or if I do something wrong at any time, just tell me," He was looking up from her bed into those beautiful sage green eyes of hers. "Okay?"

A smile played at the corners of her lips as she nodded. She gently pushed him down to lay back. He sunk into the mattress like he was on a big marshmallow. Her bed was so comfortable, it was no wonder she had such a bad habit of sleeping in.

She got on top of him, brushing her lips against his. Their kisses deepened and he sat up again, making her wrap her legs around his waist.

"I'm still not really sure about this," Dwight said, already breathing heavily. "I don't even know if-." he was silenced with her lips returning to his.

"We will learn together." she assured him when they broke apart. "Is there anything that would help make you more comfortable?"

"I wish I could tell you. Maybe just take it a step at a time?"

"What do you wish to do next then?" She asked, making her best effort to patiently wait for his answer. It caused his anxiety to skyrocket.

"Uh...W-well," He stammered. "We-we can follow the bases, I guess, if that's what you want to do."

"Bases?" she questioned.

"Yeah, I mean, we've been at first base this whole time. First base is just really kissing."

"Then, what is second base?"

"That involves... touching." He said nervously, his eyes flickering somewhere below her neckline. "I-I mean touching places on each other we-uh, usually... don't."

Oh, the thought of touching more of him... "If we are to touch more of each other, then perhaps we should have less clothing?"

She pulled his button up shirt out from being tucked into his jeans and started to unbutton it. With the buttons undone, she pushed the shirt off his shoulders, letting him discard it in a clump to the side of the bed. She began running her hands upwards inside of his tee shirt. In all the time they had known each other, she rarely ever saw him without a shirt on because of how self conscious he was. She couldn't understand why as she ran her fingers along his abdomen. He was good at staying healthy and athletic. His body was a nice shape, not really muscular, but firm. Moving upwards, she met his nice pectoral muscles. She let her hands run over his chest, caught off guard by the amount of hair her fingers ran through there. He always shaved his face which still gave him a bit of a boyish charm. The thought of him still being that awkward, nerdy teen she'd met on that fateful day in her castle was now abandoned when she felt how manly he'd become. She helped pull his shirt off, taking in this man that was no one else's but hers. Dark hair brushed along his pecs, with a small trail only going an inch or two down the middle of his chest. She couldn't stop herself, she needed more. His heart quickened under her hands as they went all over the top half of him.