Covering All Bases Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh sweet merciful heavens!" she cried.

"Hey, keep it down will you?" he tried to sound serious as he gave out a slight snicker at her moans. If she seemed this pleased, he must have been doing something right. "If anyone comes in the house and hears you, I'm gonna have my head on a chopping block."

Not long after those words, he was in complete awe at the effect he had on her. Her hold onto him, her lips that were pursed, her chest that was rising and falling deeply with her heavy breaths, and her eyes that were closed in visible pleasure. It was an amazing sight to behold.

Worth it, he thought.

His hand dipped back into the folds of her, collecting more of her wetness. As he dipped below, he started exploring her opening. He ran tight circles around it, not wanting to add any force against the small resistance he'd found there. He heard her give out a small whimper, a sound he'd never heard her do until today. He slowly inserted the tip of his finger, hoping not to hurt her. Watching her intently, he moved his finger gently in and out, circling her clit as his finger exited.

She was now grinding against his hand and back against his hardon. It was sending them both into a passionate frenzy. All the sensations mixing together were overwhelming. His lips and hot breath trailing against her neck. One of his hands was kneading her breast while the other was circling that small nub, inching her ever closer to the edge. Even his hair she felt between her fingers as she now had both of her hands grabbing onto him; It was all too much. She felt butterflies forming in her stomach, but their wings weren't fluttering. They were quickly flapping, fanning the growing flames.

Waiting for her own personal oblivion was the sweetest of torments. The electricity of his touch was now joining with a burning fire in perfect harmony. His mouth landed kisses and nips along her shoulders. With a breathy sigh of her name, his lips closed around the tender skin, and sucked hard. It was punishing, a consequence she found appropriate for causing him anguish by grinding her hips against him. Yearning to reach the apex, her hand reached down to meet his, making it his guide. She directed his finger to rub against her clit, adding slightly more pressure against it than before. Her knight could only do what was commanded.

"Oh, please don't stop," she pleaded.

She was letting out needy whines that were being answered with his heavy breaths against her skin. She let go of his hand only to reach and grab a hold of him behind her with both hands again. Flames of pleasure licked at her body and sent her back arching. She was so close she just needed that one little push.

His lips were at her ear, kissing just below it, his other hand was pinching one of her nipples between his thumb and middle finger. The two words he spoke afterwards were all she needed.

"Gretta.. please..."

She released a wanton moan as her whole body gave away, coming undone in his arms within the confines of her own personal implosion. Experiencing an orgasm with someone for the first time made it pointless in trying to keep the sounds to a minimum. She wanted to be loud, she wanted her champion to know that he could please her, and he was good at it. He held onto her tightly, his chin against her shoulder. Her thighs came together involuntarily, riding out the last few ripples of her climax. As things calmed, she relaxed her legs, letting him pull his hand out from her underwear. Turning on her side, she melded against him. Her ear against his chest listening to his heartbeat. Her heavy breathing began to slow along with his own. His arms wrapped around her, his warmth covering her like a blanket.

Dwight's fingers ran lightly along her arm and shoulder. Moving upwards, his hand settled running through some of her hair. She looked up at him. When she met his eyes, they held an intensity that took her breath away. They were dark and full of gratification from her pleasure. Gone was the worry and fear he had when they first started on this path of becoming closer.

Her hand reached up to brush against his cheek and she was pulled towards him for a tentative kiss. She was so content from all that happened. Her eyes were bright but her eyelids were heavy. He was sure if they stayed snuggled up for much longer, she'd fall asleep.

"Are you okay with us getting up?" he asked.

"Must we? I am perfectly fine right here." She sighed.

"I know, but, we're going to have to move sooner or later." He ran a finger along her cheek. "Don't really want to get caught in here if a magician and a witch come home."

"A valid point." She gave out a heavy sigh and separated from his embrace. The air without him wrapped around her felt much colder than she remembered. She tugged the sheet that was on her bed at the corner and wrapped it around her chest.

"I don't think either of us want me turned into a turnip," he joked. Gretta leaned in towards him and planted a kiss against his lips.

"I'm not so sure," her lips quirked up into a playful smile, "You might look good as a turnip. Perhaps even good enough to eat." He snickered as she quickly nipped at his neck. Her playfulness held a hint of desire. He knew if she kept this up, they wouldn't be leaving the bed anytime soon.

"Speaking of food, aren't you hungry?" Her eyes brightened with excitement over the mere mention of food.

"Famished."

"Come on, let's get up and get something to eat." he patted her back gently and kissed her head. "That way at least something today went the way I planned."

Reluctantly, they made their way off the bed. Both of them took turns in the bathroom getting freshened up and redressed. When they were ready, they left the house hand in hand, heading towards the mall.

"Gretta." He said, stopping in the middle of the trail leading to the woodside mall. It was quieter than usual for it being mid afternoon, giving them the neutral ground needed for whatever was weighing on his mind. "What we did.." He paused, almost for a moment too long where she was holding her breath. "Would you like to do more of it, or maybe even try other things as time goes on?"

"Do you... wish to?"

"Yeah, I do." "We can even do some at my place if you're okay with it. I know the bed isn't as big or comfy.. but, if Nana is out..."

"I would like that." Her heartfelt smile made a warmth blossom in his chest. He smiled back and they continued on with their walk.

He knew his Nana was going to her jazzercise class in 2 days. That meant they had about two and a half, close to three hours for alone time if she wanted. He wondered with what had just gone on between them, if either of them could even hold out for two days. He remembered how it had been between them when they'd started kissing. At first, it was only once in a while, then it grew into something where for a while that was all they wanted to do. Now, it seemed so natural to kiss each other whenever they wanted, but they weren't greedy with it, a happy medium. He could only hope with being more intimate they would move at a steady pace. He still didn't like the thought of rushing into things, not with the princess he loved so much. Even though he originally worried about the initial step forward of being that close with Gretta, he did enjoy it. Especially when it came to pleasuring her. If it meant he could succeed in doing more of that, then maybe things would be just fine.