Covering All Bases Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dwight pulled one of the strings at the collar of her shirt, undoing the small bow. His hands swept upwards, inside her blouse, slowly moving it upwards by her sides. Bit by bit, he was revealing more of her body than he'd ever seen. When he helped her pull it over her head, he took in the beauty before him. With her warm, faintly tanned body against him, it gave the impression she was lightly kissed by the sun. Her body was thin, toned, and her skin was soft and smooth. She wore a small purple bra that pushed up her B cup breasts only a little, but it was enough to make a deeper dip within her cleavage. Satin straps sat comfortably over her shoulders, only drawing more attention to her body frame. There were a few small scars here and there from her history of past sieges and battles. There was one that looked like a thin straight line, done by a sharp weapon like a dagger sliding against her upper arm, another looked like an impression of where an arrow would've been shot into her shoulder. He leaned in and kissed the two markings, making a promise to himself that no one would ever hurt her again as long as he lived. His lips trailed from her past wounds to her neck, releasing a small gasp from Gretta. When he pulled away, she wrapped an arm around his neck and pulled him back, quickly crashing their lips on each others.

He thought this was it, the next step. He could just sit here and kiss her and admire her without a shirt on for probably hours. Maybe he'd even get to see her chest and feel her up a little. Before the thoughts that fogged his head could clear, Gretta's hands were reached over to the buckle on his belt. Quickly, his hands held onto hers to stop her from going any further.

"Do you... wish to stop?" She asked, sounding more disappointed than he expected. It was adorable in a way, given the situation they were in. Did she honestly want to go farther?

"Do you?" Silence loomed for a moment as he looked sincerely into her eyes, waiting on her answer. Her head moved slowly back and forth.

"No." Her voice sounded light and airy as a sigh, her eyes filled with certainty. He already could feel himself giving in. She placed her hands on his belt buckle again, making him stop her the same way from a minute ago.

"I-I'll do it."

She climbed out of his lap, giving him the space he needed to unbuckle his belt. Gretta helped him with the button on his jeans. He shyly pulled his jeans down, grateful that he had on regular boxers today and nothing embarrassing with a novelty pattern on it. This was all so new, and progressing so much faster than he thought it would. It made him quickly place his hands in front of himself. He couldn't believe he was sitting on her bed in just his underwear and socks. He might've been the one who suggested taking their time and following the bases, but now he even questioned himself where they were going. They were getting dangerously close to rounding past second base.

Attempting to ease his worries, she placed both hands on the sides of his face to have him look at her. She grazed and nipped at his lips playfully, making Dwight put more focus on claiming her lips as his own. One of her hands slid slowly down past his naval, along the band of his boxers. She placed her hand on top of his, slowly removing his hands away from the part of him she was so tempted to touch. The place he'd covered up, revealed a bulge, pressing against the inside of his underwear.

He broke away from her lips, to look down just in time to watch her unbutton the opening at the front. This was a point of no return. A part of him still wanted to stop her, not sure what she'd think of him afterwards, the fact that he let things get this far. But everything with her just felt so good, too good. Her hand grazing against his hardon in his boxers alone made it almost unbearable.

She reached into the opening, eager to experience more of his body. Her fingers danced along the variety of textures there. The warm, soft skin of the area below his belly button, the coarse curls of his pubic hair, reaching to the prominent, solid, and smooth flesh of his manhood. Dwight trembled at the touch that for the first time wasn't his own.

Gently pulling out what she was fondling, she sat there taking in the view of his cock. She had never seen one up close like this. But seeing and touching Dwight's made her thighs clench together. She ran her fingers down from the tip, along the shaft, until she arrived at the start of him to secretly find out herself what size he really was. His length went from her fingers down to about another inch past her wrist. She wrapped her fingers around it, having only a slight gap of space between her thumb and fingers that weren't able to connect. She slowly moved her hand in an upwards motion for the first time, making him give out a low hum from his throat. He watched her hand move up and down on the shaft, going from close to the base, up to just over the contours of the head. He didn't want to look away, but watching only kept advancing the build up a bit too quickly for his own liking. Almost as if he were on a roller coaster, not knowing it was going to spit you out of the station at 60 miles an hour right at the start. It barely gave you a chance to feel the tension of the ascension before you were hitting the drop. He pressed his lips tightly together, wanting to pace himself to enjoy the pleasure. He didn't want it to end that embarrassingly fast.

"I think you should stop." he warned.

"Did... did it not feel good?" she asked, instantly stopping. She hoped she hadn't done something wrong or hurt him somehow.

"It felt amazing, that's the problem."

Confused, she asked, "How is that a problem?"

"I-I won't last long." he admitted weakly, "I'm not used to this, to you, touching me."

"It's okay." She assured him. "If this feels good for you, and you are not going to last, then, let me do this for you."

There was determination in her eyes, but also, something else. Was it curiosity? The look she was giving him was similar to girls in movies before they asked someone to come inside for coffee or to pull them into their bed. It was the same look she gave him downstairs, looking at him from just under her eyelashes. Realization washed over him as she moved her eyes from his, back down to his erection. It was want, need, lust. She wanted to ease the tension she was causing inside of him.

Again, Gretta began her slow, steady strokes. He closed his eyes this time, hoping that not watching so much would help him last and enjoy this for longer. What he didn't know was he was depriving her of her own enjoyment. His soft, dark eyes that were only starting to glaze over in pleasure, watching what she was doing to him. There was a yearning, an ache to have something, anything from him while she was helping him arrive at his peak. Her attention strayed from his eyelids to his lips that were slightly parted as he breathed. Placing her free hand behind his head, she leaned in where they met halfway in a kiss.

Her soft lips against his spread a warmth from his chest all the way through him. She was like his own personal sunshine and it only made him want more of her. Dwight brought his hand up and ran it through the silky strands of her hair. Their kisses were soft and gentle at first, but gradually, their lips on each other became rough and unyielding. It was almost overwhelming with their hot bare skin touching and one of their hands lacing through each other's hair. The sensations were beginning to build, her hand increased its pace. Each pump was bringing him closer and closer to his inevitable end. He was gripping her by her hair just a little bit tighter, breathing against her lips a little bit harder, feeling his heart beat a little bit faster. A needy growl escaped him against her mouth, their kisses now deep and hungry. She brought back her free hand and placed it against his chest, feeling his heart beating erratically under her palm. He let go of her, putting his hands down to brace himself, gripping the sheets at his sides. His body went tense and rigid as he was only just teetering. He knew he had to warn her of the mess he was going to make at any given moment.

"Gretta I'm - I'm getting really close... I'm—" he didn't get to finish his warning. Instead he gave out a low, husky moan of pleasure. Small shudders rippled through his body, signalling the beginning of his climax. Gretta watched as pulse after pulse of his dick released spurts of cum to shoot up and outward onto her hand. His head was thrown back in pure, blissful relief.

When it was over, his body relaxed. His head against her, waiting on the earth to still around him. He closed his eyes while trying to catch his breath. As he came down from the exhilaration, worry set in, hoping she was okay with what just happened. His concerns faded away when he saw the small smile of satisfaction on her face. She kissed him gently and got up from the bed, going into her bathroom. Breathing deeply, Dwight fell back on the mattress, arms spread out, hitting the soft sheets behind him. Running water was heard for a few moments before she came back. With clean hands, she handed him a dry washcloth. He wiped it over himself to remove whatever of his ejaculate was left before getting up. Shortly after, he went into her bathroom to finish cleaning up.

When he returned, she was on her bed, laying down where he had been. He climbed on top of her, placing his weight on one of his sides with his arm out just near her head. She could see his arm flex, wishing she could have both of them around her. Brushing his free hand against her cheek brought her attention back to his face. He looked lovingly into her eyes, and kissed her lips. Now, it was her turn to get all the attention.

With featherlight touches going along her arms, grazing across her collarbones, the straps of her bra fell freely from her shoulders. His fingertips glided lightly down her chest, hooking the material in the center of her bra. Slowly pulling it downward, he took in a sharp breath and paused. Seeing her bare chest for the first time mesmerized him entirely. He wasn't even sure how much time passed as he took in every insatiable inch. Her breasts were small but perky, completely flawless and were the perfect size for her thin frame. Her areolas were a beautiful shade of pink with a tan hue underneath. Her nipples were a deeper rosier color. Pigments so exquisite together, only the kind a professional artist could make on their palette. The temptation was there to bury his face into her chest and kiss her all over. Thinking of his lips against her chest, playing with her nipples with his tongue...

As he shook his thoughts aside, he reminded himself that the current step they were on was all about touch. His eyes flicked up to Gretta's to make sure he wasn't making her feel uncomfortable from his staring and secretly spacing out. Luckily for him, she seemed unphased by it. She watched his eyes as they went all over her body for possibly the fiftieth time.

"You are so beautiful..." He played with a few strands of her hair, tucking some of it behind her ear. Out of everything, that was what caused heat to rise up into her cheeks. He gave out a snicker seeing the hint of pink appearing on her face. "A bit late to be blushing now," he teased.

The restraint Dwight possessed earlier in the day was now all but abandoned. Only a tiny hint of it remained in his eyes, giving away that even after all this, he still worried about something. But she couldn't understand what it could be. Not after what they just did, not while what they were still doing.

Carefully, the excursion of Gretta continued. His hand laid flat against her, making its way down from the visible dip just under her neck and stopping when his hand was nestled between her cleavage. He hovered over her right breast and began to trace the curve of it with that gentle touch of his she always craved. When he reached her nipple, he rolled it between his fingers, lightly tugging at it and letting it go. It made Gretta let out a small, needy whine. A sound he hadn't heard until now, but was a sound he hoped to hear more of. Leaning into her more, with his forearm bent, he placed open mouthed kisses along her neck and shoulder. He gently massaged her breast, claiming his reward for reaching second base.

His hand was like a livewire, emitting electricity everywhere on her that he touched. She brought her hand up to run through the hair at the back of his head. Her back arched a little underneath him, until he pulled his hand away from her breast to move farther down. His fingers slid against her torso, sending an electric hum all the way down to her core. She had that feeling again to uncontrollably clench her thighs together.

Gliding downwards, he unfastened her pants at the waistband and opened them. There, he saw the start of her underwear. Satin and purple, a perfect matching set. Dark brown eyes darted back to her face at just the right time to see her close her eyes and let her head fall back onto the bed. Looking at her with her eyes closed, his movements stilled. He loved to admire her when she would lay that way. It was always just so easy to kiss her as if he was making the choice to become her champion again and again. He wanted nothing more than to make her feel good. More than just good. Trying to keep the focus on her pleasure, he tried to fight the small remnants of doubt beginning to creep in. She was trusting him with her body to help her the same way she had done to him only a short while ago. Could he really please her anywhere near the same way she had done for him?

From personal experience, most guys only needed a hand and a plan to be easily pleased. Women, however, were much more complex. They had various places to touch and had to be rubbed in specific ways and he'd never done any of that before. Could he really please her the way she deserved? He would have to try. He didn't want to tease her and leave her hanging. Determined, he made his best effort to cast the doubts away and think of the best course of action. His thoughts were interrupted when she gave out a sound almost like a whimper as he idled, wondering what to do. Her eyes fluttered open to see what was the matter.

"Is something amiss?" He was expecting to see or hear some form of irritation from her for taking so long. Instead, he was met with only concern. Running his fingers through her hair, he tried to ease her worries.

"No, no, I- it's just that I want to make sure I can please you in the same way you did for me."

With confidence, drawing his lips to hers she said, "You will," as if she already knew he would.

While her tongue flicked against the seam of his lips, he felt his arm starting to give away. Laying on one side for this long clearly wasn't the best idea. He could always change position, or the side he was on. But, he didn't want to get into things and worry about switching sides again, or not using his dominant hand if he needed to. It was time to think up a better strategy, a better position where he could touch all of her and not have to worry about needing to stop for any reason if she didn't want him to. He sat up and moved away from her.

Gretta could only watch and wonder what he was doing, and why he was grabbing a few of her pillows. He placed her big fluffy white pillows upright against the headboard and settled his back against them. Sitting there with his legs open, he patted the empty space between them as an invitation.

"Come here."

She made her way over to her knight, wondering exactly what he was about to set in motion. The way she crawled towards him across the bed, made things stir inside him all over again. He tried not to pay attention to his returning erection as it was time to put all the focus on her. They kissed again, picking up quickly where they'd left off moving into ones that were deeper.

"I need you to turn around." It wasn't exactly a command from him, more like a request, but his eyes told her it was something he needed her to trust him on.

"Uh, o-okay." She turned around, feeling Dwight's hands on her back. The bra she still had attached around her abdomen suddenly fell away from her. There was a small sigh of relief that came from both of them as it was tossed to the side, landing on the small pile of Dwight's shirts on the side of the bed.

"Better?" He asked, sweeping his fingers down her spine. It added a pleasant chill to her skin.

"Yes, much better."

Wrapping his arms around her, he assisted her in getting closer. Leaning backwards against him, her back met the warm skin of his chest. That wonderful electricity made its way across her body as soon as his fingers traced along her bare shoulders, working his way down her arms and in front of her. Making his way around her body, he grazed his lips at her neck, just as his fingers did the same across both her breasts. It made her thighs clench just as he began fondling her. It wasn't just the electric hum she was feeling through her body anymore, there was something else that was happening with all these mixed sensations.

"Relax, Gretta, I need you to relax."

Oh heavens. That low, husky tone of his was back and she couldn't get enough of it. Her thighs slowly relaxed and opened partially. She lifted her hips just enough to lower her pants a bit farther on herself to make it easier for him. She wanted to lean forward to pull them all the way off, but the way Dwight had his arms around her, caressing her body... She didn't want him to stop, not for one second.

He teased her lightly, running a finger along the band of her underwear. As he went farther down, there was a pleasurable warmth there. One of his fingers found a small wet spot on her underwear and slowly traced around it. Sliding that finger up and down against the indentation of her slit caused a delightful friction. Suddenly, his hand cupped her sex.

"Oh!" She gasped.

He was still being gentle, it was more the gesture that surprised her. There was an expression of 'you're mine' in his actions, but, oh, if he were to ever utter those words...It would be her ruin. He already held her heart. If having more of her was really what he wanted, what he truly desired, she would give it to him willingly.

Moving his hand upwards, he dove into the band of her underwear and pressed slowly onward. Everything about her was so incredibly soft. His Fingers played against her soft skin, met by a patch of soft pubic hair, and then he was there, the softest place on earth.

He was attentive while dipping his fingers into the folds of her. He wanted to be gentle as he started, not knowing how sensitive she would be. With sweet caresses, he felt all around the inner and outer lips. The build up of everything they'd done that day helped him as her juices spread over his fingers. Her whole body hummed with him applying the same friction he teased her with against her panties. With gentle sweeps upwards, he had every intention to find the little bundle of nerve endings that would be the key to her pleasure.

With her arm hooked behind her, Gretta's hand ran through Dwight's hair at the back of his head. Slowly he swept across a place on her that caused a spark to go right through her. She let out a hum while pulling her bottom lip between her teeth.

"There?" His hot breath was blowing against her ear while he rubbed around that delectable spot he'd found, "Does that feel good?"

"Yes..." She breathed, sinking against him.

His index finger circled her clit, moving round and round, not staying on a specific spot for long . She was gently rocking her hips against him and was lightly tugging at the ends of his hair she was lacing through. Slowly, his circles turned into light strokes against her clit. Within moments, she strengthened her grasp on him and held onto his other arm around her body.