All Comments on 'Covetous Kitty'

by firebird68

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Missed opportunity: Having the smut be a dream made by Jean and psychically transmitted to Kitty. Then Kitty wakes up and finds it even harder to resist going after Jean, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Round 2

id love to have the other 3 go at her maybe knock her up

hitmebabyhitmebabyover 3 years ago
Beautiful, but please...

no more 'she orgasmed from the cock hitting her cervix.' Irl, that's incredibly painful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I’d love a sequel with the rest of the ladies!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this very much. I love Marvel especially the X-Men. Hope you'll decide to a make sequel one day.

Hey do you do requests? Have you consider doing stories like this but with symbiotes? Also I was wondering if you can do a story taking place in spider man 3 where the symbiote crash lands on Earth and like for example ends up bonding with Mary Jane Watson instead? Could take place just in Spider-Man universe just saying.

Or how about this a Penis Expansion/Breast Expansion story with Marvel couples starting with Tony Stark/Iron Man and Pepper Potts/Rescue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirebird68@firebird68
Hello! My name is firebird68. I am an author and have been writing stories for nearly six years now. I have a wide range of varied kinks which you'll see from my stories but I have particular love for non-con stuff and especially rough oral. Facefucking, deepthroating, throatf...