Covetous Kitty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Licking her lips and wiping her forehead, Jean pulled her softening cock from Kitty's ass. Waving her hands over her crotch, the penis slowly melted away until she once again had her pristine pussy. Tilting her head in thought, she decided to leave Kitty the way she was. Pulling on her panties, she smiled evilly as she was struck by another idea. Reaching out telepathically, she connected her mind to a few others and mentally spoke to them, making them an offer.

Kitty was woken up a little while later by something lightly smacking her face. Opening her eyes, she found herself face to face with another massive cock. Following it to its owner, she was surprised to find Storm looking down at her, hungrily. Glancing around the room, she realized her bed was surrounded by Storm, Rogue, and Jubilee. They were all sporting equally massive erections and grinning at her eagerly.

"I think my work here is done, girls." Jean said from off to the side.

She opened the door and stepped into the hallway.

"Don't break her too much, ladies." She called back, closing the door behind her with a giggle.


12