Covid 19 Coercion Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen rode Simon, her mouth slack, my semen running down her face and neck, dripping over her bouncing chest, demanding Simon by telling "Pinch my fucking nipples you dolt" Simon hands rallied to the call and soon her nipples were been tortured the way she liked.. my semen soothing them as the punishment continued.

"Fuck Yes, Yes Yes YES!!," Karen cried as she came, flooding juices all over Simon's balls as she slowed her bouncing up and down. Her hot gush must have felt great on Simon's nuts cause he stood up, lifting Karen, impaled arse deep with his cock and walked her to the desk.

"Oh my Oh My," he cried as he thrust his virgin cock deep into Karen's arse as she bent over for him. With just a few more thrusts Simon exploded with his orgasm and in the excitement pulled right out of Karen with a deep pop as he left her guts.

His cock was spewing cum all over Karen's back and buttocks, painting her with his new found manliness.

Now it seemed the three of us were basking in post climax auras for ages, but our state of nirvana was sharply interrupted as Nurse Mabel barged into the office and demanded " Doctor. we really need you right now."

i was stunned by her sudden appearance and didn't move, so Mabel came over and dressed me like a child, well, until she kissed my cock before tucking it into my underwear that is.

Mask on, hands rubbing sanitiser, I went out of the office, I turned, expecting Mabel on my heels, but she was busy licking and swallowing all the sperm coating Karen's back and buttocks. I smiled and closed the door behind and faced the desperate crowd seeking medical help.

As I was doing the best I could with what our little base hospital had, I noticed one of the cleaners pushing his trolley past the reception area. It was Pops, the former pool attendant at school.

In my mind I was having the good side and the bad side of my thoughts battle out.

Should I send Pops in to clean the office now??

To be continued...

12