Wrongful Repossession

Story Info
Milf blackmailed by old tow truck driver.
2.3k words
4.11
44.6k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hanna woke up and started on her morning routine that consisted of making breakfast for her family. Her husband and two daughters enjoyed the breakfast mom had made them. Hanna then took her youngest daughter to school. After she went to the gym to work out it was ritualistic to her daily at around 10 am. Being 35 she had to keep up with her body and was very proud of it at her age, she was fit and thick in the right places she had wide hips and a 40-inch ass with 34 DDD breasts. Hanna is slightly tall for a female she stood 5ft 10 inches with gorgeous green eyes and dark brown hair. After her work out she showered at the gym and dressed out of her gym clothes and now wearing a tight tank top and flare pants with her favorite Arizona-style sandals. Her routine was always the same daily and boring but for her, it was good enough after the gym she headed to the mall where she would shop while her husband and children were either at school or work.

She was in the mall for two hours when she walked out of the shopping mall and headed to her car. As she arrived at it she noticed it was gone she panicked and called 911 and reported it stolen. The operator over the phone told her it was repossessed and needed to contact her lean holder. She did that and found out it wasn't then turns out it was a different financial institution and she also found out the tow truck company that towed it. Now being upset she called her husband to explain the situation and that he would have to be in charge of their children for the afternoon as she tried to figure out the situation and find a solution.

She grabbed an Uber and headed to the tow truck company that towed it away. On arrival, she got to a yard and mechanic shop that looked run down. She walked to the front office and was greeted by a thin short older man named frank. Frank was bewildered seeing Hanna at his shop because it was in the middle of nowhere and to see a beautiful woman like Hanna there was something he didn't expect that day.

Frank introduced himself to Hanna and she proceeded to talk to him about her situation and ask if he had her car. Frank explained that he did and she needed to get permission from the financial institution to get into the car or have them release it to her again for her to gain access to it. Hanna had a lot of important things in the car and was upset but understood it wasn't franks fault that he was doing as he was getting paid to do so even though she started upset and yelling at him she calmed down and was sweeter to see if that would help her get somewhere.

Frank realizing she had changed her tune and was more willing to reason changed his too and wanted to help Hanna because at the end of the day he was a sleazy old man and found her attractive. He told her that he has seen people deal with these situations A lot and recommended a lawyer for her and that more than likely she wouldn't get the car back soon. Hanna called the lawyer and the lawyer explained and backed up what Frank said. Understand the strange and difficult situation she was in now Hanna set up an appointment with the lawyer and hung up the phone. She then seemed very defeated and upset so frank took advantage of the situation.

"So being the owner here I can do something for you hun but I would be sticking my neck out in a legal way that can get me in big trouble," Frank explained to Hanna.

"I just don't understand how we live in a society where my car can be stolen and I can't do anything about it. To top it off the only way to get my personal belongings is to let an old perverted man like you take advantage of me. At this point, I'm interested in getting my important documents out of my car." Hanna pleaded with frank

"Well, what are you willing to do to make it worth my risk?" Frank asked with a deviant smirk. Hanna looked at frank in disgust at his unprofessionalism. But she realized her circumstances and the very nonexistent options she had. But Frank was an old man probably in his early 60s late 50s he was old enough to be her dad and wasn't attractive at all. She also thought of how her husband hadn't satisfied her in a long time and she was also not attracted to him but still gave him what he wanted since he was the breadwinner and she lived. Comfortable life because of him. So Hanna knowing she could use her body to her advantage and has been doing it for a while decided to give in.

"Okay, so what would you like me to do Frank?" She asked him nervously.

"That's good let's start by you getting on their knees hehe," Frank said letting out a sinister chuckle. Hanna dropped to her knees and frank stood in front of her looking down at her beautiful face.

"Let's see what that mouth can do," Frank ordered. As Hanna unzipped his pants and pulled them down. Frank did not wear underwear and his flaccid 5-inch penis hung there as Hanna pulled his pants down for him. She grabbed his penis and started to jerk it slowly and with care. Frank sighed with pleasure at the feeling of her soft hands wrapped around his cock, He hadn't felt a woman's soft touch on it in a very long time. After Frank's cock got harder Hanna put her hair up in a ponytail to clear her face from her long luscious hair. She then grabbed Frank's hard penis and started licking the head tasting it.

Frank looked down at the beautiful sexy milf that he was taking advantage of with pure enjoyment on his face, He couldn't believe what he was getting away with. Hanna started to put the head of his cock in her mouth working the 6 inches long fully erect cock one inch at a time in and out her mouth making sure she tasted and got every inch of it wet. As she slipped his old cock in and out of her warm wet mouth slowly and sensually she looked up at frank at his face and eyes watching him look down at her as he enjoyed the experience. Frank looked down at the beautiful face and beautiful set of green young eyes looking at him as his cock slid in and out of the married woman's mouth her tongue sticking out slightly guiding his cock like a softly textured wet warm landing strip for his old dirty penis.

Frank wanted more and grabbed her by the ponytail with both hands, He started to thrust his cock in and out her mouth and deeper down her throat. Hanna sat there with her hands on her thighs and relaxed her throat and kept looking up at frank and he began his aggressive assault of her pretty face, mouth, and throat. Frank could only hear Wet Gulping sounds as he desecrated her gorgeous face but was surprised she sat there perfectly and took it like a pro even after he pushed his cock as deep into her throat as he could and smacked the back of her head to make sure he was not Denied full entry for no reason and even then Hanna did not flinch, Choke, or gag. After a minute or two Frank pulled his cock out and strings of saliva trailed from Hanna's sloppy wet mouth and chin to Frank's sloppy wet penis.

"Damnit woman this is not your first time doing this. You took that cock like a good obedient little slut." Frank teased as Hanna wiped her face of all the saliva. Frank grabbed Hanna by her ponytail and stood her up as she did frank started to grope her breasts and then her thick ass. Frank smacked her thick ass as he then moved his hands towards her breasts and pulled her tank top Underneath them exposing them within her laced black bra. Frank pulls one of her DDD breasts out exposing her perky plump milky veiny breasts her nipples were hard already but soft and pink almost matching her white skin tone. Frank groped one as he pulled the other one out. His hands barely could hold them as he started to suck and bite one of Hanna's big areola. Hanna's moaned and sighed as Frank played with her breasts and areola.

Frank then moved behind her as he felt her big breasts from behind and pressed up against her wide thick ass simultaneously inhaling the sweet aroma of her hair and body spray making him more harder and erect. Frank pushes Hanna towards a desk from behind and drives her over it and pulls her flare pants off down to her knees. Frank looks over her big wide white milf ass and the black thong being engulfed by her meaty soft well-shaped ass cheeks. Frank gives her a couple of snacks on each cheek watching them jiggle and testing how cushioned they were. He pulls down her thong exposing her tight wet pink pussy. Frank then took his fully erect cock in one hand and rubbed the head up and down the slit of her wet pussy.

"Mmm please put it inside me please." Hanna moaned in a naughty tone as she looked back at frank with a cute sexy smirk. Frank smirked in an evil way back at her and positioned his cock head at the entrance of her pussy and thrust into her while letting out a loud exaggerated sigh. At that same moment, Hanna's eyes widened with the penetration of Frank's cock and she bit her bottom lip and moaned as she was entered by frank.

"Oh yeah, that's good tight hot wet cunt baby, when was the last time you were fucked properly slut your cunt is hungry for my cock hehe!" Frank insultingly told Hanna. He then started to grip her by her wide hips and began his assault on her sweet pussy thrusting in and out getting deeper with every thrust and feeling Hanna's warmth, tightness, and wetness.

"Oh yeah! Fuck yeah, that's some good pussy. Do you want to get into your car cunt?! You want me to let you get your stuff?! Let me get into that good pussy and daddy will let you in your car slut!" Frank groaned and exclaimed to Hanna as he fucked her roughly and fast from behind as her ass cheeks fat rippled with every smack of his pelvic region onto her wide thick behind.

"Oh my god! Fuck me... oh! Yes! Please! Let me into my car daddy, please. You can fuck my pussy as long as you won't use it daddy so you can let me into my car... Ah! Fucking yes daddy!" Hanna screamed and moaned as she was getting fucked hard from behind. Frank grabbed Hanna from her long ponytail and thrust longer and harder into Hanna while also giving her ass cheeks smacks. Hanna meanwhile had a thought cross her mind as Frank kept fucking her hard from behind and she wondered if they were alone or if someone could see or hear them but instead of making her want to stop it turned her on more and she got wetter and louder as Frank continued his rough fucking of her thick milf body.

"Oh god! Yes keeping fucking me, daddy! Oh god! Oh god! I'm going to cum on your cock daddy!" Hanna screamed as she orgasmed as Frank was deep inside her pussy. Her beautiful green eyes rolled to the back of her head and her pussy juices dripped down the inside of her thick legs. Frank stopped fucking her after he felt her cum as her body shivered from the strong orgasm but he did not want to pull out of her sweet tight hot pussy. Hanna thought had something else in mind and pushed him off from behind her and she dropped to her knees and hungrily started to suck her juices off his hard old cock.

"Fuck yes this old cock tastes so fucking good with my juices on it mmm!" Hanna exclaimed as she hungrily started to deep throat and suck on Frank's cock. Frank was holding on to dear life as Hanna unleashed her oral skills on Frank's cock. As Frank looked down at the beautiful woman and her beautiful green eyes he felt the best oral massage on his old cock from Hanna's tongue and mouth.

"Oh fuck I'm going to cum you cunt! Erm!" Frank groaned and moaned as his cum exploded deep down Hanna's throat but she didn't shy away from it she sucked the cum and swallowed it as frank came in waves his hot thick cum slowly flowing down her throat and into her stomach filling her hunger for it up. After frank collapsed into a chair and tried to catch his breath. Hanna started to dress again and asked Frank if she could get into her car now. And frank gave her the Keyes to get in, she gathered her things and walked out saying goodbye to Frank, and grabbed a business card as she left and smiled at him and winked.

"I'll call you if I need a tow daddy." She said in a cute sexy way. And all Frank could do is smile and laugh as he was still couch-locked onto the chair. Hanna ordered another Uber to take her back home, when she arrived back home she explained the situation they were in with her husband and she called the lawyer Frank suggested and set an appointment for the next day.