COVID-19 Lockdown Escape

Story Info
Running an errand and visit bookstore for the first time.
1.1k words
4.49
9.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iwanttwo
Iwanttwo
535 Followers

This Covid-19 lockdown has been pure hell, stuck at home in a sexless marriage. I missed the companionship of my like minded men friends, and an occasional exchange of blowjobs, which always keeps me sane. After a couple of months of this lock down, with no companionship, no sex, and no cock, I was stir crazy and horny as hell.

Finally, an excuse to get out of the house! I needed to run an errand downtown and a chance to hunt cock. My first stop was a great, discrete gay bar. I pulled in and found the lot was empty, the bar was closed. Disappointed, I pulled out and continued on my way to complete my errand.

I realized I was approaching the local adult bookstore. I had never been in before, as I'm extremely discrete and careful. Without thinking about it I realized I had just pulled in and parked. The lot was full. I found it strange that adult bookstores would be considered "essential" and could be open. Maybe the Governor had a thing for porn. I figured it wouldn't hurt to go in and check the place out.

I walked in and saw rows of videos by category and a section of sex aides, vibrators and dildos. I was instinctively drawn to the dildos of all sizes and shapes. Seeing them aroused me and heightened my desire for cock. I thought it would feel great to stuff one of the big, fat dildos up my virgin ass. I wandered over to the rows of videos, the gay section of course. The photos on the covers were really hot of men sucking and fucking other men. I felt my cock straining to get out of my jeans. I looked up as a handsome Man stopped at the end of the isle and was watching me and eyeing my cock bulge. He winked at me, then walked through an opening that I hadn't noticed. I followed and found a couple of dark hallways, like a maze, and realized they were rows of video booths. There were several men leaning on the wall, and others walking around. I started walking around looking for the Man that had winked at me.

As I got to the end of one of the halls there was a booth with the door cracked. I looked in and saw him. His pants were down to his knees and he was stroking his cock. I stared at it, then looked up into his eyes. He motioned me in and I entered and closed the door behind me. He had a video playing of two studs with one on his knees sucking the other's big cock. I looked back at the Man's cock and thought that it was every bit as impressive as the one on the screen. I felt his hand on my shoulder pushing me down to my knees. It didn't take much prompting and I was on my knees stroking his cock, admiring it. I eagerly took it in my mouth, enjoying having a cock in my mouth again for the first time in months. This is the first time I had ever sucked a stranger's cock. Hopefully he won't be a stranger for long. I found myself immediately deep throating him, passionately attacking his cock like the cock starved cocksucker that I had become. I was working faster and sucking harder than I usually do. I wanted him to fill my mouth with his cum. He was moaning, enjoying my efforts, and grabbed my head and started aggressively fucking my mouth and throat. It wasn't long and I felt him stiffen his cock pulsed, throbbing as he erupted in my mouth. I swallowed and sucked him dry, then licking him clean.

He said "thanks, that was a great blowjob. I really needed that."

I replied "no, thank you, I really needed that. You have a great cock and delicious cum. Maybe we can do this again sometime?"

I sat in the chair in the booth and we exchanged numbers, and he was gone. I noticed he wore a wedding band and so I figured he was one of those men that love to get sucked, but don't suck. With the awesome cock he has, that would be fine with me.

The video was still playing and I was still horny, so I took my cock out and started stroking it, watching the two studs on the screen, still sucking each other. I noticed something out of the corner or my eye and saw a cock sticking through a hole in the wall and realized it was a glory hole. I heard a voice say "suck it, you cocksucker. You know you want it."

And he was right. My built up horniness was too much and I leaned over and took the cock in my mouth and started slowly bobbing up and down the shaft. I heard him moaning and he said "Yea, you suck real good faggot. I knew when you walked in that you would suck my cock."

Something about the way he called me "faggot" excited me and made me want to please him, prove to him that I was a great cocksucker. I continued to suck his cock as I wondered which man he was, assuming I had walked past him on the way in to the booth. I found it strange not being able to see who was attached to this nice cock, and wished the hole was bigger so I could see and suck his balls. I wondered what he, and his balls looked like. I worked up and down the shaft, sucking and licking the head and he rewarded me, filling my mouth with his cum. He quickly pulled his cock back through the hole and was gone.

I finished stroking my cock, watching the video, and caught my cum in my hand and licked it clean. Satisfied, I opened the door to leave and noticed a line of men outside the door. The first man stepped in front of me, blocking me, and said he was next. I told him maybe some other time and walked around him and out.

I got in and cranked the car and considered going back in, thinking sucking some more cocks would be fun. I had never sucked two different cocks in a month before, and here I had sucked two in a row, both total strangers, and never even saw the second man's face. I decided against it, but I'm sure I'll be back. I have to agree with the Governor, this was definitely "essential". But for now it's back to lockdown.

Iwanttwo
Iwanttwo
535 Followers