All Comments on 'COVID-19 Lockdown Escape'

by Iwanttwo

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

Definitely one of the downsides of the covid 19 lockdown. Cocksuckers like me are having withdrawals from our cum addiction and cock craving. I have jo and ate my own cum, but that's not nearly as satisfying as taking cum straight from another man's cock when sucking him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

RWA 4768

Exactly!

Uncut 7

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great to wank off to

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

Another well written tale of Cock Sucking, my favourite tales, if I was lucky enough to have been in the same position in an ABS I think I would have enjoyed trying to Service all Cummers queuing outside the door.

As RWA 4768 says lock down has lead to a serious lack of Cock Sucking, I for one can not wait to get back on FabGuys in the UK and get my Lips round a good hard Cock again & experience the pleasure of making a Man Cum Shooting His Load down my Throat and in my Mouth, mmmmm! yummy, :-?, I love a bit of Snowballing as well.

Xx

ShortyMacShortyMacalmost 2 years ago

Back when I was in the Navy when I was 17 in 1972 I discovered that adult bookstores had gloryholes in the peep booths. At first I’d go and let guys suck me off. After a few months I was wondering what it was like to suck cock. On my Friday night trip to the bookstores I smoked a good joint so I was high as well as horny. I was in a booth and a guy stuck his fingers thru the hole to invite me to push my cock thru the hole for a blowjob. He sucked me for about 5 minutes and just as I was getting ready to cum he stopped and walked out of the booth, leaving the door open with my cock sticking thru the hole for all to see. (Including any cops) I stuffed my cock in my pants and sat down. Fuck I was so horny. I heard the door to the other booth close and coins dropped into the booth. I wait a bit and no fingers poke thru the hole. So I peek to see if he’s stroking. He is and he has a nice sized cock 5 1/2 to 6 inch cock and rock hard. I’m so horny and I slip MY finger thru the hole before I knew what I was doing. He shoved his cock thru the hole and I dove on it. I sucked him dry. God it was awesome. My first cock.

Gazo1954Gazo19549 months ago

I go to adult book stores every chance I get. I love to get naked and stroke my cock waiting for guys that need their cocks sucked or need a tight asshole to fuck. I’m always available

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmy7 months ago

It almost seems unfair. As a cocksucker, I feel I am getting the better deal as I can please more than I can cum of course. Why do we love being called cocksucker, faggot or being watched? Who knows. It just feels right. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This story is delicious and erotic. I enjoyed my time at a GH. I liked the anonymity of it. I could suck as many as I wanted & no one knew who blew them. Fun times.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIwanttwo@Iwanttwo
Yes, No, Maybe? I love to receive feedback and input. All comments are welcome. I welcome messages on Forum and will respond to all.