All Comments on 'COVID-19 saved my marriage'

by ragnarok1

Sort by:
  • 116 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She is a cheating cunt!!!! She not only cheated but started a new affair and flaunted it in his face!!!! Divorce her because she can never be trusted again!!!! No matter what she says or does she will never be faithful!!!!

MarkT63MarkT63about 1 year ago

Too bad the slut survived...

SmellerSmellerabout 1 year ago

What a trainwreck of a story.

AhboomAhboom8 months ago

Non sexual maybe but still very sensual. Loved it

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
Me

Me, I would have divorced her.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nope, once and done. She cheated first, and while there is a school of thought that believes what's good for the goose is good for the gander, one's word has no price, no tit for tat trade. These two just delayed their inevitable end.

CastAdriftCastAdrift5 months ago

It's good to see some hope and commitment after failure.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster15 months ago

Not a 'great' story, but a nice one... 5 stars for them finding each other again and putting their marriage back together.

This is an LW story that ended well... not 'RAAC' but they did reconcile, and refocused on what they had when they we'd.

'Nicely' done !

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm sorry, but I don't agree with the author's premise. Of the myriad of reasons why an affair can happen, it really doesn't matter WHY they bumped uglies. What matters is all the rest, and none of it in this story justified a staying together. The fact she changed her mind about "Richard" after being with him or her opinion of wealth changes nothing also. For the rest of your life, you get to remember that you're supposed "LW" held someone likes she holds you, gave herself to him like she does for you, and not just enjoyed it but enjoyed it enough to continue, and then lied and deceived you. repeatedly. Thanks, but taking my last breaths, I'd like to remember my wife without ANY of that.

silentsoundsilentsound4 months ago

Pinning this on him was pure dog poop.

OOAAOOAA4 months ago

Fantastic story!!!! Well written! 5 stars from here ;)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well written and realistic (to a point), but don't see reconciliation, certainly not that easily. Maybe they both failed to fortify and grow the marriage, but she became enamored with a rich older guy, thought she was in love, and was going to trade up. Only Covid-19 derailed. Yes he cheated too on multiple occasions but only after she broke the marriage. Why start again. You obviously are not soul mates for one another. Find new lives. They were married less than 4 years when she was stepping out. Her affair, emotional and sexual, was already like 4- 6 months? And it even trying to be discreet. Nit much point. No kids. No economic hit. Move on.

AmbivalenceAmbivalence4 months ago

In the morning she asked, "What time did you get in last night?"

"Around midnight. Spent the night at Charlie's, drinking with friends."

"Oh" was all she said.

You're probably asking yourself, "Why didn't he confront her, or file for divorce?"

-

Nope, I'm asking myself why he didn't say, "Spent the night fucking a barfly I met at Charlie's, since we've dumped our vows and all."

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

His cheating wife says, “what happened to us”! Well, honey you were a cheating 304! I am now leaving you, to find a new wife who won’t cheat! Enjoy your empty bed!

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Well written, especially the last part. Perhaps it should be required for married or soon-to-be married couples. It's like addiction support groups say, it is worth the effort even if one person a year changes their life. Maybe there would a reduction in the divorce rate. Thank you for a 5 star tail.

somewhere east of Omaha

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous