All Comments on 'COVID-19 saved my marriage'

by ragnarok1

Sort by:
  • 116 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I don't know about this

Six weeks is a very short time to assess a reconciliation.

"We have committed ourselves to each other only" but this time we really mean it. I'd feel better about their chances if she had dumped Dick because she needed her husband instead of Dick losing his appeal through getting sick. (And doesn't that make her look just the least bit shallow?)

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

Im sorry Im such a spineless cuck I forced you to whore around on me

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 4 years ago

Fucking the rich guy because the whore wanted to trade up was bad enough, but she let him openly humiliate her husband. Dick asking her to dance in front of Kurt was the lover rubbing in the fact that the husband was a cuckold... and the cruel bitch went along with it.

A better ending would have been Audrey and Richard both dying in agony from Coronavirus.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well

If Audrey wants to have children she'll have to find a sperm donor, because it looks like Kurt doesn't have any balls. He had freely given them to Audrey where she has them on her dresser never to be used by him again.

Two stars

Bebop3Bebop3almost 4 years ago

"How had we gotten to this point?"

.

Um, she cheated on him, rubbed it in his face in the bar and then continued to cheat on him for months? That seems to clearly be how they got to that point.

what4mewhat4mealmost 4 years ago
Great story!

Love those happy endings!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Huh uh.

Kurt's transgressions only occured as the RESULT of Audrey's calculated attempt to trade him in for a more prosperous model. Note that I didn't say better model. Nope, after lockdown ol' Aud gets her sickly trade-up and Kurt gets his self respect back. Kurt doesn't need a disrespectful, faithless whore like Audrey for a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Didn't feel right

I don't remember reading where he did her wrong. His indifference started when SHE cheated. So she is the one at fault, not him.

I finished the story feeling he took blame for something he didn't do and shouldn't have accepted. It didn't make any sense and wasn't spelled out why he felt like he did.

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
meh

The virus with a 98.5% survivability rate turned your character into a passive aggressive creampie eater. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just, ain't gonna hoppen, mate

This one is signed, sealed and dumped... besides it is less than 2 years from her 7 year itch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Gee, that's great!

Maybe he can drive her to her new boyfriends house and sit in the car like the retard he is.

SanzegoSanzegoalmost 4 years ago
Wow

These two are certainly the forgiving type. Thats not necessarily a bad thing, especially with the ease of which they cheated on each other. I see no resolution here. She will still be attracted to power, and he will go in search of bar flys when she strays. People don't really change.

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 4 years ago

To all of you who failed to head the warning at the beginning of the story all I can say is why? Why if you know the outcome then why read it, why if you know the outcome why comment and make your self look dumber than you are. She fucked a rich guy who probably lied to her to get in her pants in the first place. I want to believe he would have dumped her the minute they divorced because, having been divorced once already and just barely 30 the guy was just looking for the thrill of cucking some other guy. The MC did one better and went out and played the field. With any luck Kurt was the first to catch it and give it to both Audrey and Dick. In the end Dick will be paying for the rest of his life. Choices, Dick made the wrong one.

Rock, thanks for reminding us about the tortoise and the hare, Kurt being the tortoise and Dick the hare. Audrey was just the finish line.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 4 years ago
It was well written, but...

Hard to see him putting up with her adultery. Four years into the marriage isn’t long, and a full blown love affair with little pretense of hiding it. It’s hard to see him putting up with it. It wasn’t really clear he loved her all that much why stick around fot months of cockolding?

It’s probably pretty easy to say she doesn’t really love Richard when odds are he’s dying. Climb off the dying horse, and mount the old one!

Chilleywilley

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yawn.

The husband cucks out. It's just another iteration the typical LW story. The main problem is that it's hard to imagine why Kurt cucks out.

As written, the relationship seems tepid at best.

"My wife's committing adultery." Kurt yawns.

"Kurt, I want to go see the man who is cucking you!" Yes, ma'am! Allow me to drive you.

"Rich Dick doesn't look long for this world, so this affair doesn't seem so promising" Audrey thinks. "Kurt, I think we have taken each other for granted." She says.

"Yes, Audrey," yawn, "I love you." yawn.

And they coexist happily ever after.

The characters are about as flat as that.

Then there is the Kung Flu nonsense. The majority of people infected are asymptomatic, and the vast majority of those with symptoms don't require hospitalization. It's mainly a disease of nursing and retirement homes, of those with severely impaired immune systems, and of those with two or more co-morbidities. Dick is written as being healthy, in his thirties, and there's nothing to suggest he has diabetes, emphysema, heart failure, or morbid obesity, nor is he undergoing chemo, dialysis, etc. Consequently, the event that triggers the wife's decision to try to get Kurt to be a good cuck and stay with her is absurd on its face.

Of course, the greater problems with the story are the character development and the plot. Any man in his right mind would understand that Audrey was trying to trade up, and only wanted to reconcile because her lover's future didn't look bright, to say the least. Yet, Kurt, who seems bloodless, easily cucks out. They have no children or assets to speak of, they're young, and they've only been married a short time. Audry's demonstrated she's slut. Kicking her cheating cunt to the curb is the only reasonable response. The only way this is weirdly possible is that Kurt is a blob or protoplasmic inertia. Doing anything other than just continuing on with some version of the status quo just seems to be too much effort for him.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

I don't like him blaming himself. Even if they BOTH were devoting too much time to their jobs, that doesn't condone her cheating, coldness and disrespect.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 4 years ago
Sorry Ragnarok but this is drivel.

This husband is painted as a weak, spineless, pathetic, passive/aggressive type. "I'm sorry that I'm not everything you want me to be". He says to his cheating slut wife as she cucks him with her lover in "their" bar. Then he just accepts it! Does nothing except pick up the town bike as if to say "take that". Plus, his slut wife gets him to take her to see her lover in hospital. Does the pathetic prick say "I'm glad the arsehole has Covid. I hope the fuckwad dies, gasping and groaning in pain as he tries to breathe". Hell no. Since he has no self respect, no balls... he does nothing!

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
Not up to your standard

There are times when reconciliation makes sense. I'm not sure about it in this case. She cheated and humiliated him, and then he cheated also. Maybe they can make it, but they need some serious marriage counseling and STD tests. They worked it out too quickly. I guess due to Richard's illness Audrey was forced to see what was going on sooner; and if she left Kurt all she would have is money.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 4 years ago
As is typical with this particular author this Story is truly awful and nauseating

This is not a simple case of a marriage going stale after so many years where both sides drift apart. That is what the author is trying to do here. The author is trying to get the reader to overlook the fact that the cheating bitch wife is the only one

who engaged in a long term affair for an extended period of time because the marriage had drifted apart.

But the cheating was completely on the wife side of the equation To have a husband and Repeatedly apologize and somehow another take responsibility for the wife cheating when hes done nothing wrong is just offensive vile and stupid

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Damn, I shouldn't have bothered, this wasn't worth the time I spent reading it. 1*

MbgdallasMbgdallasalmost 4 years ago

This is a near perfect real life story. This is how things happen.

Because they were forced to confront the issues they were able to overcome them. That is the problem with most marriages. They don’t try to confront the issues and then they fail. Too many stories on here have the men as such weaklings that they run away or dump the wife instead of trying. Real love doesn’t die overnight and by one fling. Maybe it won’t work out but to not try is cowardly. Marriage is hard and we want and expect it to be easy.

Now I will pick on some accuracy. Architects, accountants, and lawyers were all deemed essential under federal guidelineS and therefore by every state that followed federal guidelines.

COYSCOYSalmost 4 years ago
Well written

I liked the story because it was well written. It was emotional and made me sympathetic towards him. I hated the ending. It made him look like an idiot. Who would actually reconcile with a money grubbing cheater. I gave the story a high mark because of the writing and intensity. Probably too high because the ending wasn’t realistic, which I dislike. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
hmm

I really didnt see enough to justify keeping a cheating wife.

If no virus, would she have stayed with the husband?

And they are back together, he will always feel he is a second choice, because he is one.

Needed more to flesh out taking her back.

You didnt write him as having done anything wrong.

And perhaps some revenge thrown in to the evil dude wouldnt be amiss.

rjm2rjm2almost 4 years ago
Well written.

Very easy to read, only a couple of blemishes, to me. Im no literary scholar, so don't take it to serious. I guess 1 star, didn't read the foreword. I gave it 4. I would have like a little more depth. I will check out you other stories. Have a good day, stay healthy.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 4 years ago
Should have left

She admitted she liked the power and money. She prostituted her self so easily once, she will do it again. He really couldn't equate anything he may have done or didn't do to her cheating. When "Dick" got sick, I would have said, I hope he dies slowly". I certainly wouldn't have driven her to see him. She saw that he could no longer do anything for her so she turned her back on him. Very mercenary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

This is a very good story, and appropriate to our times. I suspect that many marriages have been either been reinforced or broken completely in the past few months. I thank the author for a fine story!

kuroneko_dkkuroneko_dkalmost 4 years ago
Can see why this got a...

Can see why this got the low score "Audrey, I'm sorry for not fulfilling my vows. I have not lived up to being the husband I promised to be." didn’t the wife cheat first?

NipplesandwineNipplesandwinealmost 4 years ago
I'm so sick

of reading about c19 .

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

Good story! People do stupid things and sometimes pay the price.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 4 years ago

The story worked well, as it made them both realise that they had made mistakes. The resolution worked well.

MaxxxstylesMaxxxstylesalmost 4 years ago
Hard to Justify Reconciliation

I’m a fan of trying to make a marriage work, yes, even when there is cheating. But in this case, I don’t think there was justification for reconciliation. Just analyzing the tone of the wife’s conversation, it appears that she wanted to hold on to the marriage, but not the person in the marriage. She only wanted to hold on to the marriage because she realized she didn’t love her paramour, not because she loved her husband. It appeared to me that she wanted to hold on to her marriage as a fallback to a failed relationship with her lover and the fact that she was about to loose him to death due to Corona Virus. To me, this was a weak attempt at RAAC with weak premise for RAAC. In reality, I see this relationship failing in the near future. They failed after 2-3 years! In my 2nd and 3rd year of marriage, we still felt like newly weds. It’s been 30 years and still going strong. I just don’t see this relationship lasting. The foundation of their relationship just seems too weak. 3 stars for good writing, -1 for weak premise for RAAC, -1 for Lack of understanding that regardless of what happens in a marriage, there is no justification for cheating. Husband tried to take blame, wife should have just divorced if she was unhappy.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCyclealmost 4 years ago
Yep, she left the marriage.

If not being forced into unusual circumstances, she would have never looked back.

It is offensive that the protagonist felt that he betrayed the marriage too. What marriage? He was a third wheel, so he went about his life. Her and her lover were humiliating him by meeting infront of him, dancing infront of him, not really trying to hide the fact of their betrayal. The asshole had to be laughing at her hubby, and she went along with it.

Hubby kept his vows, as he had professed. Supported her emotionally, despite her betrayal. Hubby sleeping with other women was acting against his own marriage vows, not against her. but that's because they no longer had a marriage. She'd already thrown that away. He owed her nothing, due to her own actions.

A marriage license is a piece of paper. It represents promises, an agreement. It's just formalising the intent and stated interest of the two parties. When the actions of one or both of these parties change, there is no marriage, and the piece of paper becomes nothing more than a lie, and a tool used by society to punish the innocent.

This was all one way, and the outcome ok, for someone without self-respect.

Extramarital sex is a betrayal enough. His wife went further, bestowing upon her lover, the attention and affection that should have been reserved for her partner. Made all the worse because he continued to defer to her emotional needs.

One sided.

For me, if I had been him, I would have been glad the asshole didn't die, so he could face some retribution.

For her, the pain would have been compounded because once the glamour of her lover faded, once the excitement of something new died down, she regretted it. In my version, that would have been added to the regret she felt at losing the husband that she threw away.

Buyer's remorse is not reason enough to take her back.

He'd already gone through the realisation of the loss of his relationship, and had accepted her departure, but she had a change of heart.

Why had she been packing? That went unanswered. Even after seeing her lover in hospital, where she stopped looking with rose colored glasses, she was preparing to leave. Yet, she stopped. That makes it a case of staying with her second choice because her first choice failed to measure up. She obviously couldn't see herself staying with a man who would need time to heal. A man who couldn't provide her with the easy life he had obviously promised, so she went back to her fallback plan.

She'll fall for the next flashy promise of luxury and life of leasure. He'll go back to bar sluts. If not... if she stayed true... it's because she'd learnt one lesson: The safe option... the walkover, is better than nothing. Having someone dote on her will keep her warm at night.

Glad this is not my life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Thought the ending re: Richard the lover being somewhat incapacitated left us wondering if she is reconciling with her husband or just using him as a backstop until she can find someone else to trade up to/with. Would have been better if she made the choice when both were on equal footing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
There is a reason morally and intellectually deficient people end up married to each other.

Nature abhors a vacuum, so people who suck often end up married, to each other. Its nature's way of diverting useless biological units into sterile marriages so as to shield the gene pool from defective individuals. I know, it doesn't always work. But if you look around and think about it, it works a hell of a lot more than you think.

These genetic defects are not people you or I don't like. These are people who are self-destructive, sociopaths, and otherwise dysfunctional in a civil society. Here we have a selfish arrogant morally lazy woman, and a timid self-denigrating dull witted man. Isn't it better for them to fuck up each others' lives rather than infect some normal useful souls? Its really useful that they keep their disease within their own population. Even if they do divorce they both will most likely hookup with replacement useless human beings. I say thank God and good riddance.

That was probably the author's point. Using a virus quarantine to dramatize a quarantine of genetic defectives. Yeah, they might still have children. But I suspect once the guilt and introspection wears off, the wife will be back looking to trade up and the husband will be preparing himself for cuck-ride #2, unless there was already more than one previous fuck buddy for his whore he was just too clueless to discern.

You can fool some of the people all of the time because some people were born and will die fools. I think we just read a story about two of them.

Thanks for the effort.

ReelflytReelflytalmost 4 years ago
It was a little short

The story line was rushed a little . It could have been elaborated a bit more . A little more emotion and feeling of hurt and pain explained . It did come off as a little sterile and emotionless . Still a realist story of real life . Keep up the good work .

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 4 years ago
Trash

Your Premise is forgiveness so no matter the transgression or how terrible you are in explaining the Wife's motive the Husband is gonna forgive her...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I hope this is happening a lot

It would be a nice upside to these lockdown if at least a few couples have been able to save their marriages.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well written but I didn't like it

There are a a few issues; the first being that in many places, Accountants are and were considered 'essential'. That and a few other minor gripes could pass, but the fact is that they both cheated one each other so easily, and he was so quick to accept it, that it doesn't seem real.

This seems like a story that started with a conclusion in mind and built to it. That's okay, but that generally leads to a bad story, in my experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Nice to reconcile but for me it would’ve been over the night he intruded on them with there friends and asked her to dance. A blatant disrespect I may or may not have hit him but divorce would’ve been started immediately. . Especially in their case with no kids yet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wimp

What a wimp,he was several months late making his list he should have dumped her after the night she introduced him.

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funalmost 4 years ago
Great Story - real to life

Please ignore the negative reviews, this is one of the best stories Ive seen in a long time. The MC muddled through exactly as a real person might. An affair In a young marriage is often a symptom of a dying romance, as you described so well.

Your story made my wife cry and I got a bit weepy too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Uh!

She isn’t family. The hospital would never allow her into the contagious ward!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not for me

Sigh, another cucky, wimp, slut story to add to the many that is already in this category. I am all for couples reconciling but these 2 were unlikeable and wished you had split them up.

skruff101skruff101almost 4 years ago

It’s okay guys, no need to worry, it won’t be long before she’s looking into someone else’s eyes in that loving way cheaters have.

One time or a million times is irrelevant, it will never be a marriage again.

I remember the very wise words of Arnies sidekick in True Lies when he gave us all the very apt mantra that all cheated on husbands should repeat to themselves often ‘DITCH THE BITCH’

But then, that would be an awfully short story lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Huh well written but trying to get reader's empathy for them?

Not mine at least.

Too often people put job/career first!

Jtwheels

KRD19254KRD19254over 3 years ago

I do not hold out much hope she will not seek other men when she gets free of 'stay at home'. She obviously does not respect her husband in being an adequate. When she finds the next rich account attached to a single male, she will test the waters - she is a CHEAT. I just hope they do not have children before she bolts.

/

She is only remorseful due to her paramour is sick and they are not humping. She learned nothing other than situational awareness. He is allowing himself to be lead by his little head - hope he did not toss the apartment list.

/

4*, Hooyah, but no salutes....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Covid cuck cum suck

Drink up all that covid cum from that nasty wife’s snatch!!! Wow I can’t believe this story has any stars. Why in the hell is the husband apologizing to the cheating cunt??

Makes no sense

mrfox_stingermrfox_stingerover 3 years ago
Marriage is Companionate and not Romantic Love.

The marriage has two driving force, romantic love and Companionate love. Romantic love is the combination of the biological drive and deep friendship. Companionate love is the combination of deep friendship and Commitment. The love that newly wed experience is romantic love. It dissipates after four years. Companionate love on other hand is very weak but it increase overtime. If romantic love drops while companionate love is not mature, troubles seems to appear.

When Kurt says Audrey is his soulmate, he was wrong. You can only be soulmates once you graduated from the Khafka trap known as Romantic Love. He mentioned they are in the second honeymoon probably due to the change in driving force.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
she saw...

her potential meal ticket and rich life gone to the drain with her lover in ventilator, so she went drama mode to get her safety net. nice cuck story. Kudos to the author I have nothing against you I just hate wimpy husbands.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Another

Another wimp story.How long before she meets another Richard and cheats again.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I see we have the usual shit comments from the BTB trolls on this site. Despite the author warning in the prologue what the story was about these mindless trolls still read and put their miserable comments about cucks.

This was a really good story about a love that went to the wall because the couple let it. You have to work at a marriage. Nothing is more important than family as a husband and wife you need to show love, respect, compassion and the willingness to compromise. Putting anything before your marriage is a disaster waiting to happen.

Working at a marriage is more important than jobs, friends, sport etc.

As Kurt said in the story he put his job before his marriage and this probably ultimately drove Audrey into the arms of Richard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

"We're both guilty of hurting each other." I said. " The best two sentences of the story. I really like the good old loving wives stories of literotica in which the cheated husband feels responsible for the wife's shitting on their marriage oaths. Like those mediaeval tales in which the husband couldn't "protect" his wife from ruffians and brutes. We're not living in the middle ages and women are thought to be educated, independent and not in need of "protection". But hey, It's just a story, right?

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago
Bawl

To ‘ball’ is one of many euphemisms for fucking.

To ‘bawl’ is to cry copiously

BTW ... despite giving the impression neither Hubby nor Sweetie were earning money, the author seems to have both going to work whenever convenient. Both would seem to be able to work remotely for their companies! Very few adults in the age range of the three MCs ever got on ventilators ... and Dick had the financials to afford the doctors that used several drugs to substantially reduce the severity of the disease! Next question ... WHY the fuck didn’t Sweetie nor Hubby suspect Covid19?

4*

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

I liked the story and the writing is good as is standard for this author. The worst part was the warning at the beginning that gave away the ending. It felt a bit like I was following along rather than reading to unlock the ending.

If LW people need to be told how a story ends to know whether to read ... kind of destroys the purpose.

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

Never take the blame for your wife being a cheating slut!!!

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 3 years ago
The Case for Reconciliation

seems a bit weak. Hubby has already thrown in the proverbial towel. He reacted to her infidelity with a serial violation of his own virtue, then calmly surveyed the neighborhood for a new address. Wife seems more upset at the sense of failure that a failed marriage represents than the fact that she can't seem to lock onto one man to love. This, I believe, is the basis of so many commenters predicting a short term future for this marriage.

rag, it's well written with the observed weakness to hold your plot together. Grammar is generally well above average - however, please review "to lie" versus "to lay" especially in the past tense.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thank You.

I search out stories related to Covid-19 and quarantining. The stories can go in any direction. For my husband and I, I was sent home; but my husband goes into his office five days a week to put in half days as a general rule. Our neighbor is a young man. He is a night time guard for a company with ties to the federal government. I perform as an exhibitionist for him most mornings. We have a "Look But Don't Touch" relationship.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xabout 3 years ago
research shows the 4-year itch is from the women's side...

Daniel Bergner's book /What Do Women Want/ includes the observation that in [both hormone measurements and interviews, I think], women are often ready to move on at about the 4-year mark in a relationship.

Wags would suggest that the "7-year itch" is the guys' finally catching on.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

The story was well written, the whole thing boils down to losing sight of why they got married in the first place. Was it a sham from day one, to me them being isolated gave both of them a chance to reflect what they had done or hadn't done to their marriage. In the end even though both of them failed miserably at their marriage they both choose to give it one more try to find the love they once had ,live up to those vows and find what if anything was left to salvage. I liked the story as it showed hope when there seemed none.

tinfoilhattinfoilhatalmost 3 years ago

The covid is a scam.

Bh76Bh76almost 3 years ago

Second read and it just reads like an outline. This one deserved to be one of your longer ones.

PraetusPraetusalmost 3 years ago

Fine he drifted... but she conducted a year long affair. I kinda feel he should be angrier. Or at least she has to make moves. She actively betrayed him OPENLY.

Well structured but could be a bit longer to flesh out the perspectives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like this story, its well thought out. You probably need to get a free editor here, who really knows how to see you writing gaffs and fix them for you. Explain them to you and how not to make those mistakes again...

But I liked this story ...keep on writing! We need more stories like this here!

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941over 2 years ago

What a piece of excrement, 2 people with absolutely no morals or passion, they deserve each other. This is your worst effort! Fortunately previous stories may save your bacon in popularity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She was in love with another man. For a year. Only when guy was unavailable was she suddenly back. So bad....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

only reason the bitch came back to Kurt was because her rich lover was so sick he could no longer pleasure her. Kurt was her fallback. maybe not planned but that was what he was just a fallback

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Go ahead and cheat it is ok because of the following reasons.....

Fill in as needed What a society!!

jtwheels

lbeachamlbeachamover 2 years ago

A good story but not much truth to compare for real life. That would have had them divorcing earlier into the cheating.

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
“... I didn't want to admit that our marriage was on a downward spiral to its demise.”

I think that happens with 90% of people who get divorced at the end.

4-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Horrible. Wimp goes out and drowns himself in sorrow over the fact his wife is cheating on him with no action or confrontation taken. Then to he offers to take her to visit her lover while he is sick? And to top it off, he decides to keep her? Yeah, no thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nope, COVID didn't save their marriage, a wimpy man did. Why is he apologizing for not fighting for the whore? She only wants him back after her lover is dying. Horrible story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dick must have been real old, real fat or real sickly.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 2 years ago

One thing is certain, if Dick didn't get sick they would have been toast. Now why i like to writing is that the thought process, whatever the reason seemed sincere. Especially the husbnds thought process. The writer bring this out many times and that makes the story above average or a 4/5 from me. One other point...Maybe one more. Why critize a story that points out why she is stiill in the marriage. That was 80% the point of the stoary. Writer just didn't shove it down the readers throat.

i read the comments below and still are amased at how stupid people have reacted to a Virus that has killed millions world wide.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So she cheats and he takes the blame. No marriage is perfect but the corner atone is trust and part of that trust is fidelity. Sorry but without that there is no marriage. Just a slut and wimp for not standing up for himself. Not saying btb but why stay to try to fix something that is broken beyond repair

other2other1other2other1about 2 years ago

Been eying this one off for a while, but didn’t read it until now. This story could have been so much more even as a reconciliation story. Much of the statements and positioning felt rushed.

I get what ragnarok was trying to do and I think to some extent it was successful, however I think there were a lot of missed opportunities.

I think the two biggest things here was (1) she never said she was sorry & (2) he just accepted her cheating and got back together with her without any pause for thought…

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941about 2 years ago

Crap, these children should never have married, once betrayed trust can never be restored, they are only postponing the inevitable. At least at this time they do not have children

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
What

What a wimp, even after the hospital visit if Richard fully recovered ,she would have left him for Richard.He was second choice and as such should have done what he should have done months before,dump her.

dob092095dob092095about 2 years ago

What a wimp. So she’s been screwing around with another man for a year and he says OK, I’ll take you back. He should be finding his own strange. No way would I forgive without finding my own woman. Even if I had to pay for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Poor Richard wasn't as appealing with health problems and in Lit you can always count on the cuckolder keeping her cuckold .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

2 stars she fucks around but he takes the blame wtf

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Welll… I give your story a 5, for sucking, but a actual score of 1. One thing about life, for most of us, it is hard. Work responsibilities help a family fund their life. Instead of dividing them, it shows a husband ( or wife) is willing to put their nose to the grindstone, to provide for their family. In this story, I see no reason why the husband wants to keep her. She was giving resources and love, to someone outside the family. Thats like a catcher, deliberately giving the runner on second base, a sign for what his pitcher is throwing, so he can send it to the batter! If you arent with me, you are against me. Bitch, should have been dumped.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How is any of it his fault? She sluts around, falls in love with another man, and he's to blame? 1*, definitely your worst story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The entire time I was reading this I kept waiting to learn what it was that was his fault. But all I could discern was that he, like she, “drifted apart”.

.

Yet when she “drifted”, it was on to another guy’s cock.

.

What a cuck this guy was.

.

2 **

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 2 years ago

Yeah, him taking all that blame was crap. Without that I could have possibly believed a reconciliation. Meh.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 1 year ago

You are one of the best writers on Literotica. I loved it. 5 stars but worth 10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wouldn't have stayed with her. Too much history with her flagrant affair. What was it one commenter said? She "strayed" right onto the other guy's 'equipment" . But this author is a really good writer, despite the contrived premise of the reconciliation. Some couple might of, but not mine. My wife and I have been 'one and done' for decades and lived our lives jointly with shared activity and fidelity through thick and thin. Can that be recovered after prolonged split lives? Not usually. But this author manages to make an excellent story even with flawed premises.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, this is terrible. He drives her to the hospital to visit her sick lover? Why didn't hubby just move the Dick into the apartment so hubby could slurp up Dick's cum from wifey's pussy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope, just not possible. Not after the affair has been going on for over a year. Only the most desperate, low self-esteem, low self-respect man could stay with a woman that had been having a sexual and emotional affair for so so long. Why would you ever settle for being at best, tied for first place but more likely second place forevermore?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

CUNT!

FictionRomanticFictionRomanticover 1 year ago

That was both sad and sweet, hard to imagine bothering with reconciliation since no children were mentioned to still bind them but them recovering their love after all that was endearing; of course “They were in love and stayed in love” would be sweeter but then there’d be no story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry..total rubbish. No woman could respect a man who drove her to the hospital to ee her sick lover. Unless he was wishing her lover dead then he never loved her. TC Ireland

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is emotional tripe. She cheated on her husband for the better part of a year. He never confronted her. He made a couple insinuations about Dick. She knew he was cheating on her but with nowhere near the frequency. Thr only thing that was well done was him using a condom for their once a month doggie fuck, and her just accepting it. Thr husband talks about soulmates? This marriage died a long time ago. Thr only reason he cheated was because she did it for so long and not hiding it well. No confrontation. No divorce. Worse shebthought she was in love with mr asshole. Instead there is rhe deus ex machina when they watch the wedding vows and suddenly they want to try again? Heck she was packing to leave that same day. Then more lock down for Covid. Crappy story, The virus didn't even kill Dick off. Just move on with your life. This is a 4 year old marriage that deserves to pushed into thr dumpster. She is a long term cheater who thought she fell in love, checking out of the marriage. The husband is a loser with no real self respect who let's her walk around with the asshole since August up until the March lockdowns. He even drive her to the hospital to see her sick lover. Wtf? Why stay married to either of them?

As an aside, it is ironic the mentality that the flu kills tens of thousands per year. That is an old wives tale now. The CDC information is not updated and says "up to" 30k or so. Pre-pandemic articles in the NEJM and Scientific American, etc put a cap on the number at less than 10k deaths due to flu in modern times, in part because of Tamiflu and other interventions. The CDC information is woefully out of data. Meanwhile more than 1.2 million Americans died due to Covid, not counting the many more who couldn't get reliable healthcare for other health problems in a timely fashion. That is more deaths than in all of America's wars combined. Still think it was just a flu?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This actully was a wimp story trying to hide behind all sort of inexcusable excuses... pretty disgusting actually!,,

The hubby was as pathetic as the wife... why would they even work on a marriage..when within 4 years of marriage both were seeing sex outside?.. And a 4 year itch?.. thats a new one. It just showed that they never had a marriage in the first place if in such a short span of time both withdrew from each other emotionally(and physically).

A pthetic tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh, one more thing. We're planning on renewing our vows once the world gets back to normal, and you're invited.

Thats a laugh...! The original vows did not even last four years... what a load of crap!

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

I liked the plot but had trouble feeling anything about either of them, it felt to put up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sorry man, not this one. Maybe they both lost touch with one another, but cheating is a deal breaker. Sure they both were guilty of it, but only because she did it first, and right before his face.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a trainwreck of a marriage. Both characters are deplorable. Why would he not confront her after the 3 month mark, after the restaurant incident. Follow her around or hire a PI or snoop electronically, then file for a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm into reconciliation but not with such a selfish bitch. A holly relationship like marriage needs love, trust, respect and open to each other about anything and everything. If she's not happy with him, she should have talked to him before stepping forward for another man. If it's not the lock down, she'd have left her husband for sure but when she found out the person in bed can't satisfy her anymore, she just shifted her gear to get back to her old husband. This surely makes her a gold digger. And a gold digger never be a wife because given a chance she'll again betray her man. And reconciliation with such a character doesn't worth.

OPrimeOPrimeabout 1 year ago

Acting like a selfish child while wanting to be an adult she is just a cheater. He is acting like a wimp, and should have grown a spine at the restaurant, and put and end to her love fest.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous