COVID and Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, I think our parents already know something is up."

"What do you mean?"

"Look at how easy it was to get them to allow us to be together all day. I have never been able to figure out why they would do that so easily."

"Yeah, that was kind of strange. It makes me wonder about what they really know or suspect."

"I think I will have a little talk with my mom and see if I can figure that out."

"Do you think they might separate us if they don't know but do find out?"

"I guess that is a possibility. But look at it this way. If they already know or suspect, then nothing will happen because they already know. If they don't know, there can only be two possibilities. Either they are thrilled, or not. That means we only have to worry about what happens if they are not thrilled."

I thought about that for a minute. "You know, they have to know we have a special relationship. If they were not okay with that, they would have broken us up a long time ago. So now that I think hard about it, they know or suspect something and already have made up their minds about our relationship."

"That makes sense. Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. I will talk to my mom anyway, just so we can know where we stand."

"Do you want me to speak to my mom?"

"Wait until I talk to mine. No reason to stir up things if we don't have to."

And speak of the devil, right then Val got a text from her mom. She spent a few minutes exchanging text messages with her.

"That was my mom. She just wanted to know how we were doing." Val paused for a second. "You know, she signed off with 'have fun'. She has never signed off like that. It makes me even more suspicious they know something."

"Are you sure you are not reading more into it than is really there?"

"Maybe. Maybe not. It's still curious."

After snacks we surfed the Internet a while. We still had over an hour before any of our parent would get home. After a few minutes of that Val spoke up.

"Jimmie, do you look at porn over the Internet?"

"Sure, don't you?"

"Of course I do. I just wondered about you."

"I'm just a normal teenager. Porn is just another thing I do."

"Yeah, me too."

And that was the extent of that conversation. But I would be reminded of it later that night. We finally got tired of surfing and went downstairs to play some FOE. We were still playing it when mom came home. She greeted us and went to change clothes. We continued to play until her mom got home. She collected her stuff and said bye and went across the street to her house. By that time mom was fixing dinner and it smelled great. Dad got home and after he changed clothes supper was ready. We had a nice dinner but the conversation was not so good. It was all about the COVID crises. Things were still mostly up in the air and looked like they could all fall on us any minute.

They wanted to know about my day. I told them about school and how Val and I had coped with it. School was just as up in the air as everything else. I could tell that Val and I would miss seeing our classmates as well as playing tennis. My parents were as supportive as they could be.

After dinner I helped mom clean up and put things in the dishwasher. She told me she appreciated that the kitchen was clean when she got home and thanked me. When we finished dad was watching the news and it was as bad as our previous dinner conversation. I decided to head up to my room and see what I could find to do.

I read for a while. Around seven o'clock I got a text from Val.

'They all know. Later.'

Wow. While I wanted to ask questions, she was letting me know that now was not the time. I knew she would get back to me later so I had to be patient. But her text implied a lot. If they all know, they must approve. Otherwise they would not have allowed us to be together during the day.

I was not sure how I felt at that moment. It was a mix of joy, relief, and a lot of questions. For instance, why had neither of our parents told us about their approval? It made me want to go down stairs and discuss it with my parents. But I put that idea aside immediately because I should wait for Val to get me more information.

Things just kept running through my head so I decided to read until Val got back to me. It did help as soon I was lost in the novel I was reading. Around nine o'clock Val texted me again.

"Ok can talk now.'

'What can you tell me?'

'Everything is okay. Had talk with mom and dad. While they don't know details, they approve of us as a couple.'

'Wow. What about my parents?'

'They know and feel the same.'

'Why did they not tell us?'

'They think a lot of our privacy and did not want to intrude. There is more, but will wait till tomorrow.'

'Ok, thx'

'See you tomorrow. Luv you'

'Luv you too'

I just lay back in bed lost in thought. On the one hand, I was happier than I ever had been. On the other, I still had questions. But at least the secret, if that was what it was, was out. We no longer had to worry about what our parents might think. I also thought about my parents and how I had under estimated them and what they might think. I decided that I would never let that happen again. Now I knew I could trust them because they obviously trusted me.

When I glanced at the clock I realized I had been laying there for an hour and it was time to get ready for bed. I went to the bathroom across the hall and did my thing for bed. When I got back to my room I realized I had missed a text from Val. I opened up the message and almost fainted. She had sent me a selfie of her in just her panties. Her free arm was across her breasts but I could still see almost everything but the nipples. It was captioned with a 'good night'. God she looked good. I crawled into bed with my phone and masturbated to her picture. I always had tissues on the nightstand and I used them to collect the load I pumped out. It was huge. I had to get another tissue to finish cleaning myself up. When I was done I took them to the bathroom and flushed them down the toilet.

Back in bed, I looked at her picture one more time and then tried to go to sleep. It came easier than I thought it would.

The next day I got up when the alarm went off. I took a shower, shaved, put on clothes for the day, and finally went down to have breakfast with my parents. Mom had fixed pancakes, my favorite, and I told her I would clean up. They left for work at their usual seven forty-five leaving me to wait for Val as I cleaned up the kitchen.

Straight up at eight o'clock Val knocked on the door. I opened it for her and she dropped everything she was holding and jumped into my arms, wrapping her legs around me. She was the happiest I had ever seen her as she held me tight.

"Wow, you seem happy this morning."

She smiled at me and hugged me again. "I am so happy. I have a lot to tell you so I came early today."

She dropped down off my hips to stand and continue to hold me.

"Come on." she said. "Let's go upstairs so we can talk."

We gather up her stuff and went to my room. She dropped everything onto my desk and then took my hand so we could sit on the bed together.

"So tell me." I said.

After sighing she said "Well, everything is about as good as we ever could have wanted. Our parents have known we were close for a long time. The fact that we were always with each other made it pretty obvious. For a few years they thought that what it would wear off over time, but it just kept getting stronger between us. By the time we started high school they knew that we would never separate, but they continued to watch us. Last year they sort of gave up on us ever growing apart. They could see that we were growing up and our relationship was intensifying. They got together and discussed it without us knowing and came to the conclusion that if we were going to be together they would not interfere. Their only concern was sex, specifically intercourse between us. Mom almost decided to get me on the pill when I turned eighteen, but put it off since we didn't seem to be moving all that fast. But now, she definitely wants me on the pill."

"Well I don't know what to say, except that I'm glad we don't have to run around behind their backs."

"Me, too. Mom and dad were really understanding and claimed that your parents were even more understanding than they were. I guess mine were a little more worried because of the pregnancy thing. But everything has turned out okay."

"That's a relief. But what about you? Are you okay?"

"Oh I'm more than fine. Now I can be open with my parents about how I feel about you."

We were silent for a moment, and then she smiled and said "Did you like the selfie I sent you?"

"Did I! What got into you? That was the first time you ever did that."

"I wanted to give you something to remember me by on the day that we finally got to spend some private time together."

"Well I won't be able to forget it now." I grabbed her and kissed her. I tried to make it the best kiss so far and I think that it was. When I broke the kiss, she grinned like the Cheshire cat.

"You keep that up and we will never make it through the school day."

I grinned and hugged her.

"Well, I guess we better get ready for school. I wonder what today will be like?" I asked.

"No telling. Probably just as strange as yesterday. I suspect it will take everyone a few days to get into a routine."

"Yeah, same here."

We moved to the shared desk and hooked up everything for the day. It went a lot like the day before, except we actually got some homework from some of our classes. The classes were short just like yesterday as the teachers were still trying to figure out how to teach with this new medium. This gave us a little time to do our homework so we would not have it all to do at the end of the day. After our last class was done we finished up our homework and submitted it via email. I was really glad neither of us had any advanced math classes this last semester as that would be really hard to submit by email.

When we finished our homework we went downstairs to get our afternoon snack, then returned to my room. We had our snacks while leaning against the headboard of my bed. As we finished I took her hand in mine and held it. We looked at each other and we both seemed to be a little reluctant to start doing anything more.

Finally Val lifted my hand to her lips and kissed it. The she got up from the bed and started undressing. First her blouse and then her shoes and jeans leaving only her panties and bra. She climbed back into bed with me and cuddled next to me.

"Why don't you get undressed, too."

I got up and stripped down to my shorts. My hardening penis was already tenting my underwear. I climbed back into bed with her and she came into my arms. God, she felt so warm and wonderful. I felt more alive at that moment than ever before. I knew this was a feeling that I would soon crave from her.

I was holding her closer and closer. I wanted to merge with her, to become one body, one mind, one soul. At that moment, nothing else in the world mattered. It was just us.

"I could stay just like this forever, Jimmie. You feel wonderful against me, so right, so good."

"You are the most beautiful thing in the world to me and you feel like a warm blanket."

Just when I thought it could never be better than this, she started to run her hand over me. First my chest and my arms. Then she moved to my stomach, moving down little by little. She started tracing her fingers around my crotch area and I thought I would die and go to heaven right then.

"Oh my, that feels so wonderful." I said.

She smiled and kept it up. Her fingers moved down a little more and started tracing little patterns on my inner thighs. She was turning me on so fast I was not sure how long I would last.

"Keep that up and I might make a mess inside my underwear."

"We can't have that, can we?" She took hold of my shorts and pulled them away from me so she could pull them down. When my cock was exposed she gasped a little.

"Oh, wow. Look at that penis. It is bigger than I though it would be."

"Too big for you?"

"Not really, just bigger than my expectations. I like it."

She took it in her hand and rubbed me up and down slowly.

"Oh God, I'm cumming!"

And I came all over my stomach and chest, spurting big gobs of seamen all over me. I thought I might pass out but I didn't. When I looked at Val she had a really big grin on her face.

"Did you enjoy that?"

"Absolutely. You can do that to me any time you want."

"Good. I will take you up on that offer. I liked doing it, it was so sexy."

"Pass me some tissues."

She pulled some out of the box and handed them to me. I cleaned myself up and set them aside. Then she leaned in and licked up some of the remains.

"Humm, a little salty but not bad. I could get used to it."

Then she looked at me and reached behind her with both hands to unfasten her bra. When it came loose she held the bra cups against her breasts. Then she slowly let her bra drop revealing the best looking breasts I had ever seen. She was not overly large, just big enough to be a nice handful. Her nipples were already erect and inviting me to lick them. I pulled her to me so that I could reach them with my mouth and started licking and sucking them as best I could.

"That feel nice. I like it when you play with them. They are very sensitive and need all kinds of stimulation."

I put a nipple in my mouth and softly sucked on it. I could see her close her eyes as she sank into the sensation I was providing. I moved to the other nipple and she sank further into the passion she felt.

When she had enough I turned her onto her back and started running my fingers around her crotch. I could see her relish the feeling.

"Do you like it when I tease you?"

"God yes."

I started to rub her pussy directly through her panties and that caused her to moan. When she had enough she took it upon herself to remove her panties. While not clean shaven, she was pretty close. Just a landing strip above her clitoris. I continued to move my fingers around her outer lips and then her inner lips.

"God I like what you are doing. Where did you learn this?"

"Internet porn, where else?"

"Just keep it up. I love it."

She was really wet, more than I expected. It seemed to be leaking from her vagina. I rubbed my middle finger in it an inserted it into her. I used my thumb to rub her clitoris while moving my middle finger in and out of her. This was driving her wild. She was gyrating her hips and moaning big time.

"Whatever you do, don't stop! I'm almost there!"

I sped up just a little but it was enough to driver her over the top. Her vaginal muscles started to squeeze my finger and even more fluid came out of her getting on my sheets. She was trying to groan but nothing came out as her climax reached its peak. Her frown told me everything I needed to know. When she was coming down she opened her eyes and smiled at me. She pulled me into her and hugged me tighter than ever before. When I looked at her again there were small tears coming from her eyes.

"Did I do something wrong?"

She pulled me in even tighter. "Silly boy, these are tears of joy. I have wanted you to do this to me for months and now that you finally have, it is just a little overwhelming is all."

I was relieved. I thought I might have hurt her. But she put my worst fear to rest. It was the release of sexual tension and love that had hit her with her climax.

We held each other for a while and then released each other. I moved to her side and looked into her face.

"Thank you, Jimmie. I needed that more than you could ever know."

"It was my pleasure as well. I like pleasuring you. It just feels right. It makes me love you even more."

"I know, I feel the same. So, same time tomorrow?"

I could not help but giggle a little. "If you are a good girl the answer is yes."

"Oh I'll be good alright. Just wait and see."

I looked at the alarm clock on my nightstand. It was four thirty. We had been in bed for an hour.

"We better clean up and get dressed. My parents will be home a little after five."

We got up and went to the bathroom to clean up. I made sure to bring the used tissues and flush them away. Val wiped herself down to get rid of the smell of sex on her. Then we went back to my room to get dressed. When that was done we went downstairs to watch a little TV. It was very depressing, it was worse than yesterday and expected to get even worse over the next week or so. Not exactly the way you want to end your day. We both vowed to stop watching the news, it was just too depressing.

My mom got home about then.

"So how was the day for you two?"

"About the same as yesterday. We got a little more homework but that's done already." I said.

"Well, I am going to change clothes." She turned to go back to the master bedroom and then stopped. "Val, I talked to your mother today. I told her you would have dinner with us tonight. Is that okay with you?"

"Sure, thanks for telling me."

Mom turned again and went to change clothes. Val looked at me.

"What's up?" she whispered.

"No idea." I shrugged and we let it drop. Val often ate dinner with us, about as often as I did at her house. The invite was not unusual, it was just the timing that we wondered about.

My dad got home a little later and he went to change clothes as well. Mom came out of the master bedroom and started dinner.

"Are pork chops alright for dinner for you two?"

"Sounds great, mom."

Dad came in and we watched TV until dinner. When it was ready we all gathered at the table. Val and I sat together on one side while my parents took the end seats. Everyone tried to keep the conversation lite during the meal. COVID was not even brought up as a topic. As we were finishing up, mom suddenly changed the topic.

"Well, I guess we have waited long enough." She smiled at Val and myself. "First off, I want to tell the both of you just how much we love you both. And I do mean to include you, Val. You are like a daughter to us. You are as much a part of this family as if you were our real daughter."

She paused, probably searching for the right words.

"We know that you two have something really special, a relationship that is both unusual and very real. We want you both to know just how much we appreciate what you two have with each other. No one who knows you can deny that you two are in love with each other. It is so obvious what you both share that to deny it would just be a denial of love itself.

"I met Joe our freshman year in college. We fell in love almost immediately. I won't go into detail but suffice it to say that we spent every free minute in bed with each other all during college. We got married about six months after we both graduated. Jimmie came along about a year and a half later and we decided that was all we wanted."

Mom put her hand on top of Val's.

"If we had ever had more children we would certainly have wanted a daughter just like you. While we will not pry into your private affairs, we want you to know that understand what you are going through. We went through something similar and we want to support you in however you lead your lives. To prove how much we support and respect both of you we have a little present for you. Honey, would you go get our little gift?"

Dad got up an went back to their room and appeared shortly with a little sack. He sat down at the table again.

Dad said, "This is for both you and Val." He pushed the sack towards me. "Go ahead and open it."

I reached in the sack an pulled out a box of something. When I looked at it my lower jaw dropped and probably hit the table. It was a box of condoms. I could hear Val's sharp intake of breath.

Mom spoke again. "This is the proof that we support and love you both. That we understand that you will eventually want this between yourselves. Val, I know that your mother is planning on putting you on the pill. These are to last you until you are safe. We got them so that if you can't wait, you still have safe options."