COVID and Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear mom and dad chuckle. They were having a good laugh at our expense. But I did not care. After all, look who was lying beside me.

Around nine thirty mom and dad woke us up and stated they were headed to their bedroom. We got up and went upstairs to my room. When we got there I let Val do her thing in the bathroom and then I did mine. When I came out of the bathroom she was in bed and naked. That was surprising since she had been in sleep wear when she returned from the bathroom. I took one look at her and removed my underwear, then I got in beside her.

We didn't say anything, we just embraced each other and stayed that way a while. Eventually Val whispered in my ear.

"Jimmie, I want you in me."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I am. Who else would I want? I want you, and only you. Please fuck me."

I untangled myself from her and reached into the nightstand where I had put the condoms. I got one out and gave it to her.

"Would you do the honors?"

She removed it from the foil package. Some of the lubricant leaked onto me as she placed it over my cock. She rolled it down until it completely covered it.

"How do you want to do this?" I asked.

"There is more than one way?"

"Sure. There is the traditional man on top, the woman on top, or even rear entry."

"How does the woman on top work?"

"It allows you to control the pace of the initial insertion. Then when you are ready, you come down on my cock to break your hymen. You are in control of how fast everything happens."

"That sounds easiest. Do you mind?"

"No, of course not. I want your first experience to be the best it can be, even enjoyable for you."

She kissed me. "Lie back."

I did as she wanted and she raised her leg and moved it out over me.

"It will probably work best if you guide me into you with your hand."

She took my cock in hand and guided it to her vagina. Between the condom lubrication and her own, it went into her easily. When I was about half-way in I felt it hit her obstruction.

"Okay, I think I'm there." she said.

"Just sit down on me hard when you are ready."

She rose up a little and then came down on me hard. I felt her hymen break as she got all of me into her. I could see that it hurt her.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, it actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Just give me a minute."

I kept very still as she adjusted herself to me. I could see she was relaxing as the seconds passed. When she was under control she lifted herself a little and then came back down. When she completed the stroke she looked down at me.

"That was nice."

"Take your time. I can wait for you as long as you need me to."

She was already trying out some moves with her hips. As her pain abated, she became a little more animated. A smile started to form on her face and she was beginning to have a good time.

"God Jimmie. This is better than I imagined it could be. I could get hooked on this. What about you?"

"I'm already hooked. I'm sure this will become an addiction for me."

She smiled wider at me and began to pleasure us both with her pussy.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she whispered. "I can't believe how close I am already."

Suddenly she was overcome with an orgasm. It racked her with spasms and contraction on my cock. The frown on her face lasted throughout her orgasm. When she finally came down she was still fucking me.

"Oh my, that was great. But I don't think I'm done yet."

She was fucking in earnest again. She moved up and down for a few strokes and then back and forth for a few strokes. It was amazing watching her pleasure build and build. After a minute or two of this she had her second orgasm. It was much like the first except that a little of her juice came out with it.

By this time I was putting myself to work on her. I was fucking her while she fucked me. Our combined motions were getting me closer and closer. I reached up and took her breasts into my hands. When I started to massage them Val went crazy with her motions, fucking me for all she was worth. We were both approaching climax very quickly as we fucked. We both kept getting faster and faster until both of us hit the top together. She came close to screaming but covered her mouth with her hand to muffle the sounds. I was busy filling the condom with my cum. I could also feel Val's vaginal fluid wash out all over me, with some left over for her as well.

As we came down Val collapsed on top of me. She was as out of breath as I was and it took us some time to recover. My cock was still in her and I wondered how long that would last. Eventually she raised her head and kissed me like she never had before. It was full of love, appreciation, and so much more When she broke the kiss she looked me in the eyes.

"You know, that was more incredible than anything I ever felt before. And you helped me to get there. Thank you, this is just one more reason I will love you from now on. Just keep doing this to me and I will be the happiest woman alive."

"You are the best thing to ever happen to me. I love you more than I can express. Just having you this close to me makes me happy."

We stayed like that a little longer but then both felt we needed to clean ourselves up. We went to the bathroom to see what the damage was. I took off the condom and disposed it in the garbage. She sat on the toilet and used toilet paper to wipe the blood away. Luckily, there was not as much as I expected. When she was done she inserted a tampon to absorb any leftover blood. When we were ready we went back to bed after putting on our sleep wear.

Once in bed I cuddled up next to her back and wrapped her in my free arm. We were asleep in no time.

I dreamed of the path again with Val beside me. It was beautiful all around us and we had not a care in the world.

OlderHormones