COVID and Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Val and I looked at each other. Neither one of us could speak we were so surprised by the gift. I took her hand in mine and looked at mom, and then dad.

"I don't know what to say, except thank you. And that I love you both." I said.

"And that goes double for me. I guess I have been underestimating the both of you for a while. I'm sorry about that. I love you both as much as my own parents." Val said.

"We know you do, and we know that you love Jimmie. All we ask from either of you is to not neglect school and always respect each other. Whatever else you two do is between you two unless you need to talk to us, in which case we will always be here. Just know that we will always support both of you in whatever you want."

I could see tears in Val's eyes, and mine were a little misty as well. Val got up and hugged my mother and dad placed a hand on my shoulder. I was just overwhelmed.

When we got ourselves back under control my dad spoke up again.

"There is one more thing we want to make clear to you. Val, please consider this house your second home. You are free to be here all you want, that includes sleeping here if you so desire. Also, if you choose to do so, showing signs of love and affection between each other in front of us is perfectly acceptable. We know you love each other, there's no reason to hide it."

Val was quiet for a second. "I don't know what to say, except thank you. Just knowing how much you approve of our feelings is a little too much at the moment. You two are exceptional people and your son is the most important person in my life. I know you are proud of him. You made him into something that I love and respect with all my being. He means the world to me, so thank you."

Mom said, "You're more than welcome. All we ever wanted for our son we can see in you."

Dad said, "Well, you two probably need a little to talk. I suggest that you grab your masks and go for a little walk for some privacy. I'll help you mother with the dishes."

"Thanks, dad. You and mom are the best parents a son could ever want. I love both of you so much."

Val and I got up and did as dad suggested. After we left the house we walked toward the elementary school. We were silent until we got to the school and then we turned to each other and embraced in the most tender way possible with clothes on.

"I don't even know where to start." I confessed.

"Me either. All of our fears and doubts have just been washed away. For some reason, it makes me feel really free."

"Yeah, me too. All those worries about being discovered are now gone. We can be truly be open about our feelings for each other."

"I know. Now I can say 'I love you' anytime without fear."

"And I love you back. My God, I really do love you! I want to shout it from the rooftops!"

Val giggled. "Easy there, Don Juan. We don't want to create a scene in front of the little kids."

"Who cares? I love you, that's all that matters at the moment."

Val grabbed my arm in both of hers and we continued to walk around the school yard. The place was full of memories for us. Somehow it seemed appropriate that we were discussing our future in the place that held so much of our past.

"So, are you going to move into my room?"

"Almost certainly. I just want to confirm that my mom and dad are okay with that arrangement."

"I can see why you want to do that. There's no hurry I guess."

"Aren't you anxious to make love to me?"

"Sure I am, but I kind of thought that what we have been doing was making love, too."

She smiled at me. "Good point. I guess it will happen soon enough now that we know we have all the time we need."

We talked for a while longer as we walked. Soon, the sun was going down and we returned to my house. Once we were there, Val decided to go home and talk with her parents again. She hugged me and kissed me, then turned to cross the street. I went inside to find mom and dad in the living room reading together on the couch.

"Where's Val?" mom asked.

"She went home to talk to her parents again."

"Good for her." dad said.

I went over and sat down on the floor in front of them.

"Mom, dad, I just want to thank you again. What you have done for Val and myself is more than I ever expected. Maybe more than I deserve. I love you both more than I can say."

"Jimmie, you have never been a disappointment to us. You deserve everything we have to offer and Lord knows you really deserve Val. You have never been mean or unkind to her, you have always supported her, and she loves you because of that. We are more proud of you than we thought possible. Take care of her and love her always, and she will do the same for you."

I took one hand from each of them and squeezed them.

"Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You both are the greatest."

I got up and went to my room. On the pillow of the bed lay the box of condoms. I went and picked the box up and found that my eyes were misty again. I felt like the luckiest person alive. I sat down on the bed thinking about my and Val's future. Even though COVID was causing my future to be a little fuzzy, the path I was walking was bright and sunny.

To pass the time I surfed the net a little. I found an interesting site that had information on the impact that COVID was having on colleges. While it was mostly depressing, there was some interesting information on remote learning. COVID was causing an uptick in interest on the topic and they were hoping for some new innovations in the area over the next few months. All I knew was that we needed those new innovations now, not later.

I found another site on working remotely. There was some controversy about remote work and how it might impact productivity. There were definitely two sides to this issue and we were going to need a lot more data to know the real impact. It seemed to me that both sides had valid points, the question was whether or not a path in the middle was possible.

When my phoned beeped saying I had a new message. It was a text from Val saying she would be moving in with me tomorrow night. She had talked it over with her parents and they concurred with her reasons for moving in with me.

I texted her back saying I would let my mom and dad know at breakfast tomorrow.

Wow, suddenly I had someone who would be sleeping with me, and more. Just one more night alone and then Val would be with me for the foreseeable future. Suddenly, I could hardly wait for that to happen. And also suddenly, I just had to know about how to handle college this fall. This concerned Val as well. Would we go to the same college? Would it be remote learning classes? If we went to the same college, how could we be together?

Now I needed to talk to my parents again. I went downstairs and they were still reading. I sat in front of them again.

"Mom, dad, I have a whole new set of questions. They are all concerned with college this fall."

Dad smiled at me. "I was wondering when this would come up. I'm glad it's sooner rather than later. Ask away."

"With this COVID outbreak, I'm really concerned about college and how it might work. Will I actually go somewhere or take classes remotely? What about Val's college education? Will we attend together or separately? It is all very confusing."

Dad sighed. "Well, I can tell you we have the same questions you do. And it is confusing and completely unclear how things will work out. So I don't have many answers for you. But I might have some alternatives."

"What kind of alternatives?"

"Would you be adverse skipping college for a year or two. I am not asking you to forget college, just delay it for a year or two. In the meantime, I can probably help you find a good job working for the city, maybe even in the technical area with me. Eventually this COVID thing will resolve itself and colleges will open normally again. As for Val, we can work on finding a job for her as well."

Mom spoke up. "I might be able to find her something at my company. I'm not promising anything, but I'm certainly willing to try."

I had to think about this for a minute. Their plan had merit. It would give Val and I time to save money for college so that we might not have to borrow as much money, or maybe not any.

"Okay, I can see where your plan has merit. Let me discuss it with Val and I will get back to you in a day or two."

"Sounds like a plan, son. Just let me know when you want to talk again. And by the way, I am impressed with the way you have tackled this topic as well as how soon you came to the realization there might be problems. I'm proud of you, again."

"Thanks dad, I will get back to you soon."

I got up and went back to my room. My parents were a treasure, that was all there was to it.

It was a little after nine so I decided to get ready for bed. I did my nightly routine and returned to my room and computer. After I browsed a while longer and then went to bed. It had been a long and somewhat emotional day and I was beat. Just as I was dropping off my phone beeped. It was Val again with a new selfie. This one was of her in bed in pajamas and throwing me a kiss. It came with a 'good night' text as well.

Val made me so happy. Yes, we had problems to face us, but with the help of our parents there did not seem to be anything we could not overcome. God I loved her. I went to sleep knowing that everything would be alright.

When the alarm went off I did my usual morning routine. Shower, shave, and breakfast with mom and dad. I told them that Val would be moving in with me tonight and all they wanted to know was what they could do to help. They were so good to me.

My parents left at their usual time for work and I waited for Val to show up. She was there at eight on the dot with a hug and a kiss for me. She had brought a small bag with her containing some toiletries. We put those away in my bathroom and then went in to my room to talk a while.

"I guess you talked to your parents?" she asked.

"I did. All they wanted to know was what they could to to help you move in."

"My parents were the same way, just wanting to help us as best that they can. God, we are so blessed with the best parents anyone could imagine. It is still hard to believe I will be sleeping with you tonight."

"I know, I feel the same. There was one other topic that I discussed with my parents after you left."

"And what was that?"

"College. With the COVID, colleges are in a turmoil and who knows how long that will last. A year maybe, or possibly two."

"You're right. I had just put that topic on the back burner for now. Did you come to any conclusions?"

"Not really, but dad was willing to offer some alternatives. He asked me if I was okay putting off college for a year or two. He offered to help me find a job and mom offered to help you do the same. It would give us a chance to save some money for college and go back when things get back to normal, whatever that might be."

She thought about that for a minute.

"That sounds like a valid plan. All that would remain is figuring out how we could remain together during college."

"That would be easier if we went to the same college. Any objections to that?"

"None. If I am with you we can make any plan work."

I grabbed her in a hug. She was so practical. We held each other and enjoyed the feeling.

It was time to get the school day started so we logged in and started out first class. The day actually went by pretty fast. We actually learned a few things, got assigned more homework, and even had time to BS with a few friends over the computer. We had lunch and the afternoon went by just as fast. We had some homework to finish up and that took almost another hour. By the time we were done with the homework it was three thirty. After getting an afternoon snack we talked a little in my room.

"So when do you want to have full-blown sex?" I asked.

"Not right now. If we get help with moving tonight maybe we will not be too tired to enjoy it. If we are, we wait until tomorrow."

Her practicality was showing again. I smiled at her. "Okay, just say the word when you are ready."

She smiled at me. "I'm ready right now, but we can wait for a good time. For now, you want to try something different?"

"What did you have in mind?"

"Sixty-nine?"

I smiled big time and started stripping out of my clothes. She did the same. When we were naked we got back in bed and embraced.

"God I love you." I said. "You are so adventurous. I love that about you."

"I love the fact that you are so willing to please me."

We kissed and started teasing each other. I loved on her breasts, they were firm and beautiful I sucked on each nipple and licked them all over. I had found that her breasts were so sensitive that almost anything I did to them caused her to moan and squirm a little.

"God, Jimmie. You really know how to turn me on. I love what you do to me."

"Why don't you turn over for a minute."

She did and I sat on her legs and began rubbing her back and upper hips. I had never done this to her before so I was "feeling" my way trying to find what worked for her.

"Oh man, that feels so good."

I decided to start at her shoulder and neck and work my way down. Her shoulder blades were really stiff so I spent some time on them. When I finally got the stiffness out of them I moved to her middle back. It did not seem in too bad a shape so I went further down just above her hips.

"Oh God, right there."

While it did not feel stiff, I could tell that she hurt a little in those spots. I tried to be tinder and yet firm, and it seemed to be working on her. I massaged in those spots for a few minutes until she seemed at ease. Then I spread her legs and sat between them. I massaged her magnificent buttocks and then the inside of her thighs. I could see her pussy and it was glistening with her wetness. After massaging her calves I moved back to her pussy and lightly traced my fingers around her outer lips. Her hips moved slightly upwards towards me as I continued to run my fingers over her womanhood.

"How do you want to do this? Me or you on top?"

"Me on top."

I lay back on the bed and she climbed on top of me facing toward my feet. Her pussy was right in front of my face and so I "dug in" so to speak. I used my tongue to continue tracing patterns around her inner and outer lips. She had taken my cock into her mouth and man, it was heaven. I hoped I could last long enough for her. I decided I needed to concentrate on her. I used my tongue to explore her pussy hole. She was very wet and leaking juice from herself. I started to lick from her clitoris to the bottom of her pussy. I heard a groan from her and did it again, even slower.

She was working on my cock doing things to it I had only imagined. She was getting really worked up so I concentrated on her clitoris. I licked and sucked on it continuously getting her higher and higher. I could tell she was close so I just sucked hard on her button. She exploded in an orgasm like I had never seen before. I was actually surprised she could keep on working my cock while having orgasmic convulsions. She was so good at this that I started to pump cum into her mouth as her orgasm was dying away. Mine was just getting started as she kept sucking on it. I was sure that it would never end when I started to come down from it. We were both zonked after that and just lay there stacked on each other for a few minutes.

She let my cock slip from her mouth when I realized she had swallowed my whole load.

"God, Jimmie. You sure know how to bring a girl off." she said as we still lay on me.

"So you liked it?"

"I loved it. You are the best for me. Keep that up and I will never leave you."

"Don't worry. Pleasuring you is at the very top of my list. It will always be my number one task in life."

"That's another reason I love you. And you will always be my number one priority when it come to pleasure."

She finally moved off to my side and turned around to face me. I kissed her and could taste myself in her mouth as my tongue explored it. I'm sure she could taste herself on me. It did not matter to either of us. I leaned over and looked at the clock on my nightstand. We still had a little more time to ourselves so I brought her into my arms and held her for a while. I just loved the feeling of her skin against mine. It was warm and inviting and I loved her more every time we embraced.

But soon we had to clean up and get dressed before my parents arrived home. It was not that they would embarrass us, we were just trying to be civil. After redressing we went downstairs and sat on the couch. We were both tired and almost fell asleep. My mom woke us up when she came in the front door.

"You two look comfortable. Have a good sleep?"

"It wasn't near long enough." I complained.

"Afternoon naps are that way sometimes." She smiled at us and went to change clothes. When she came back Val went in and offered to help her with dinner. Mom accepted and they started putting dinner together. Dad got in a few minutes later and went to change clothes. When he came back he sat down beside me.

"How fast can you learn a new programming language?" he asked.

"Depends on the language. Probably a few weeks, certainly by the end of the school year."

"Good. I may have a job for you. It doesn't pay a lot and is an entry level position but if you excel at it, there could be pay raises and maybe even promotions in a very short time."

"Just tell me what I need to learn."

"The language is called Python. It is an interpreted language that is open source and runs on Windows, Linux, mainframes, and some smaller platforms."

I smiled at him. "We had assignments using Python last year. I loved the language. Can you get me the specifics on what I need to learn?"

Dad smiled at me. "I knew I raised an intelligent son. I will get the details for you tomorrow."

"Okay, I will do the best I can."

"I have no doubt you will."

If this worked out it could be a golden opportunity for me. My only worry now was a job for Val.

Dinner was great, the conversation lively, and the laughter a welcome change. When it was over Val and I went to her house to see what needed to be moved. Her parents greeted me with big hugs and a kiss on the cheek from her mom. After some pleasantries we went upstairs to Val's room. We didn't need to move any furniture, just some of her clothes, a few books, and some other odds and ends. It was not like she was moving across the state, her stuff would be just across the street if she needed anything. The largest move item was her clothes so we tackled that first. I warned her that closet space in my room was limited and she tried to be as conservative as possible. She only took summer wear and left all her winter clothes behind. She could switch it all out come the fall of the year.

It just took two trips for her clothes for both of us. We were able to squeeze it all in my closet after I took some of my stuff and put it in the spare bedroom closet. Then we made two more trips of some stuff we boxed up which included a few pairs of shoes, some bras and panties, shorts, socks, and a few T-shirts. That was followed by a few more toiletries for the bathroom.

By eight thirty we had it all moved and put away. Everything was a little stuffed into the closet and my drawers, but we would manage. We went back downstairs and collapsed on the floor in the living room. Mom and dad were reading again. Mom looked at us and threw two pillows at us from the sofa.

"Thanks, mom."

We laid down and curled up next to each other. Val put her arm over me as she lay against my back. It felt great and I started to close my eyes.

"Hey you two." my mom said. "Don't go to sleep or you won't be able to sleep tonight."

"I don't care." I said.

"Me either." Val stated.