Covid benefits

Story Info
Mature.
1k words
9.6k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Covid, what a shit show the initial stages were, and still are...

But as with some unappreciated things, it is possible to sometimes find an alternate way of dealing with and actually appreciating the changes required.

One newly appreciated change is that the local pubs actually serve 'to go' drinks. That should never change if they ask me!

But the best thing to change was that people had gotten more interested in caring for others around them. I am the kind that is fulfilled by checking on neighbors who may on occasion need some help. This was the start of an alternate appreciation of covid.

One of my neighbors that I looked in on and occasionally bought groceries for when I went to the store for myself, is an older lady, several years widowed and quite attractive for her age. It was not my intention to be anything more that just neighborly, but after several times of having a couple glasses of wine and even sharing a few meals together, things got a little familiar.

When visiting, I deliberately sat on the end of the couch away from the recliner she sat in. And as I mentioned, my new friend is attractive, a real GILF. I realized this as I would watch her in the kitchen preparing whatever she decided to cook, all the while both of us drinking a couple glasses of wine. Yep, things started warming up.

So anyway, as I was sitting on the couch one evening she decided to come sit closer by as we continued to talk. That was nice especially when she briefly touched the top of my thigh. Well I responded with a hand on her lower back which I kept there until I decided to see how she would react if I moved my hand up under the back of her blouse.... no reaction, or rather, no objection.

Well, I reached up and made a play to unhook her bra. No objection. Having unhooked her, I took her hand and placed it in my crotch area, on my hardened manhood. She squirmed just a little, perhaps to show that she is an old school 'lady'. In the meantime, I made the effort to raise her unhooked bra cups up over her very generous and really full and firm tits. I raised her blouse and started suckling. I was really enjoying fooling around with a woman 15 years my senior, and I am no youngster... She had reached her limit for our first petting occasion (a lady) so the evening wound down. But I wanted more...

A couple days later, I called to check on my 'lady' friend and she once again invited me over. Well I was ready. I was wearing shorts and a tee shirt, that's all. And in my pocket I had one of those blue pills. We hugged when I arrived and I immediately realized that she wasn't wearing that silly old bra.

She cooked something simple, we drank wine and I took my blue buddy. Watching this attractive gilf bending over in the kitchen, I couldn't stop thinking about taking things to the next level.

We ended up on the couch again, this time she sat really close and we started in. She let me suckle again (!!) and I started stroking her inner thighs to which she generously responded by spreading her legs a bit. I rubbed more than her thighs...

And I lifted the leg of my shorts and presented my manhood in all of it's blue fueled glory.

She enjoyed the visual and I again took her hand and this time put it on my cock. She took to it immediately and started stroking it and eventually allowed me to help her go down on me and get a mouthful. We both enjoyed that very much..!

It quickly became time to move on to a horizontal and comfortable place where we could enjoy each other better. She lead me upstairs and to her bedroom. She told me that she would be right back and that I should make myself comfortable. After several minutes she came back into the room dressed in a shear, longer robe, and I was laid out on her bed in all my naked and 'blue' glory. She came in and I helped her to bed. I laid her down and immediately started running my hands over her scantily clothed body. I was really enjoying myself and so was she.... I opened the robe and suckled her lovely titties while my hand went below. Who knew that an old lady could be sooo wet! I stroked her entire vagina area and she was on fire.. I fingered that old pussy and clit until she gushed. I couldn't help myself, I had to go down on her and oh boy was she sweet.... I ate her pussy until she couldn't stand it anymore. She was crazed and the only thing I could think to do was to let her play with me and suck my cock. Apparently, she hadn't ever done that in her many decades of life. She was a quick learner and sucked me and stroked me all the while moaning, an enthusiastic touch...

Well she had me hot and ready to pop. I would have given her my load but she hadn't ever done that either. We repositioned and I went down on her again and she was drippin! She couldn't take too much of that kind of attention as it was driving her crazy. She commanded me to stop eating her and put my cock in her pussy instead. I obliged.

Even though she was extremely wet and excited, she still was very tight. I am blessed with a good sized cock and I took my time to give her every inch. She was a nasty old gilf I must say. She was commanding me over and over to 'fuck her old pussy'. No problem. I fucked her silly and then collapsed on her until I slipped out.

Needless to say, I am now totally into granny sex.... I have continued to fuck this gilf and schooled her on some other positions.... and I will share those adventures soon.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
kingswedekingswedeabout 1 year ago
Fantastic

Fantastic start for your future stories. You need to enable the voting part so we can vote a 5 stars for your writing.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Every Schoolboy's Dream Sex with MILF teacher + dating her hot cheerleader daughter.in Mature
Tom's Summer Fling with Mrs. Harris Tom has summer fun with his best friend's stepmom.in Mature
The Well Endowed Photographer Ch. 01 Young Well Endowed Photographer Needs Mature Lingerie Models.in Mature
Going Where No One has Gone Before A male virgin plumbs the depths of a sexually starved milf.in Mature
Bully Moves in Next Door Pt. 01 Mom takes an interest in my bully when he moves in next door.in Mature
More Stories