Covid Confined and Horny

Story Info
Housewife Goes Practically Crazy Sequestered at Home.
1.6k words
3.16
9.1k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,076 Followers

The COVID-19 virus has virtually made me a prisoner in my own home, and in doing so it has essentially turned me into a woman obsessed with sex. With my husband gone most of the three months I've been stuck at home twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, and it's gotten so bad that I can't think of anything else. I am always thinking of sex. I see a man and I think of his equipment, his package, how well endowed he is, how he might be in bed, how he might eat pussy. A handy man came to do some repairs and I was imagining him having sex with me, visualizing him without his clothes, pushing into me.

It got so bad that I began going naked around the house and I couldn't keep my hands off my pussy. Throughout the day I began playing with myself and imagining I was being made love to by a handsome black man, or my doctor, or anyone who came to the house.

I had a doctor's appointment and for three days before I was to go I fantasized about the doctor. I pictured him ravishing me on the examination table. I thought of him inserting the speculum and opening me up and I imagined me coming, having an orgasm as he reached into me to examine my vagina. When he put the cloves on I would begin to moisten, then when his fingers touched me I would feel a shot of pleasure shooting through me and exploding in my clitoris. He would touch my breasts and I would flinch and moan and he would massage my nipples, kissing each one and then going back to the other.

I imagined him getting undressed and I would admire his cock as it grew to full size, engorged and ready to slip into me. In my imagination I would reach out and take hold of it, feeling its girth and loving the fullness. I would sit in the stirrups and guide him to the spot behind me where he could lean forward and place the tip of his erection at my entrance and push into me. I would moan as he went in and push against his weight, forcing him as far into me as he could go. I would reach down and feel his cock as it was in me all the way and I'd feel his balls and massage the sack as he held it in me deep, pushing with the weight of his body to keep it far into me. I would flex my vagina muscles and savor the fullness of his manhood filling me, pleasuring me, satisfying me completely.

I would tell him to fuck me harder and he would comply, forcing himself rapidly into me fast and with potency, and he would grunt each time he entered me. Then he would make me stand and bend over the table and from behind he would apply lubricant and force himself into me, into my anus, and he would increase the pace of his thrusts until I was bumping forward each time he'd band into me with the weight of his hips and my head would knock forward and my body would bang against the table.

I would come and then he would turn me and set me into the stirrups and he would bend to his knees and place his face against my cunt and lick me and suck on my clitoris, pulling his head up in beats of a second. My bud would explode and my head would spin, my breath would come in gulps of air and I would call his name although I'm not sure what name I said.

He would gently lick me as I came down and then our lips would touch and my tongue would reach for his, find it, then move against it swirling around his mouth, fucking each other's mouth. I would fight for breath and hold him away to breathe, then force my lips against his again and swipe his tongue with mine.

"Let me suck you," I would say in my daydream and he would back away, giving me room to get to his stiffening erection. I would take it in my hand and bring it to my mouth, kissing the tip and sucking the entire shaft into my mouth. I would move my head up and down his shaft and I would stop occasionally to suck and savor the flavor and feel of him in my mouth.

When the examination was over and he had touched my pussy and done all the things that doctors do, I smiled shyly and put my fantasy away, looked up at him and asked how his children were. He said fine and tossed the blue gloves into the waste disposal bin and asked how things were with me. I said fine and for a brief second the image returned of his eating me in the stirrups and I think I blushed and stepped down from the table.

The nurse, who had been in the room the entire time did some nursely things and wrote on a clipboard and helped me with my things. I dressed behind the curtain and went out the door to the waiting room, then signed some forms and left the office. I was spent from my fantasy but exhilarated as well. Before I left the office he said I was fine and he'd see me in three months.

"Oh Doctor," I thought, "if you only knew."

The next day I had an appointment at the house with a county inspector. At exactly eleven the doorbell rang and I opened it to Inspector Stewart. He wore his medical mask and my fantasy took off the moment I opened the door. I had dreamed of opening the door nude, standing with my body on display for him to admire, letting him look at it for a moment, and I envisioned taking him by the hand and leading him to the daybed in the guest room and helping him out of his clothes, taking time with each item and carefully folding each one and placing them all on a nice stack on the chair next to the bed. I'd smile and motion him forward.

"How do you want it?" I would ask. He'd say anyway I suggested, and I would lay back and open my legs, reach up to him and pull him on top of me. "Fuck me," I would say. "Hard and deep." With one quick thrust he would enter me and then he'd hold himself in my vagina with pressure, forcing himself against my pubic bone, then slowly he would begin the in and out, increasing until he was thrusting into me so rapidly that my body was sliding on the bed and the bed was bumping against the wall.

He would fuck me for an hour, then we would move into a sixty-nine position and as I sucked on his erect cock he would eat me with an animalistic frenzy. I would suck him until he came in my mouth and I would swallow whatever came, grinning as I drank down his semen. "Oh," I'd say, "You forgot to inspect the house."

"I'll get it next time," he'd say in my fantasy. As he walked to his truck after the inspection, I watched him walk along our side walk and admired his manly hips and thighs, the broad shoulders and wavy hair. I'd think back to my recent fantasies and smile at my memories.

As the shelter-in-place continued, my sexual fantasies continued throughout the

summer, and I continued to live a life of carnal imagination and delight. I fed my secret garden with fertile imagination and passion. A day didn't go by without a sexual dreamland of fantasies. When I drove to the doctor's and stopped for gas, the act of putting the gas nozzle into the tank opening became a sexual act for me and I could feel it in my vagina, as it also did when I put the key in the lock on the front door. I could feel the key sliding into her keyhole like a penis into me. Everything turned into a sexual act.

A man came to my door selling magazines and although our transaction took only a couple of minutes, I imagined I invited him in and undressed him in my living room. I pictured me unzipping his fly and fishing out his hardy penis as he stood next to our fireplace. In my daydream he stood as I kneeled in front of him and took his by now erect penis in my mouth, to suck on the tip and slid the shaft to the back of my throat, letting my tongue slid along the bottom of his cock. I envisioned him coming as I held him in my mouth and in my fantasy I swallowed every bit of his come. I cleaned his sticky cock with a devoted and talented tongue and kissed the end of his dick before putting it back in his pants.

I was thinking about all of this as he stood at the door looking at me, I hope with fantasies of his own. I imagined him staring at my breasts as my nipples showed clearly through the thin material of my blouse.

My husband better get home soon, because I don't know how much longer I can put up with this isolation in my home, all alone, without a man to fuck me in real time and with a real erect cock to fill my sequestered pussy. I do enjoy my fantasies and as I walk around the house naked, looking out my windows at my neighbors in their yards, I finger myself to orgasm many times a day. If I don't get out soon, I'm going to become a fucking lunatic, fingering myself into a crazy, cock-hungry bitch. Please God, help a girl out.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,076 Followers