COVID Cuckold Pt. 07

Story Info
A new life begins for H, through pain to become Ffion.
8.3k words
3.91
6.3k
4

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heledd
Heledd
68 Followers

When a couple are separated for months, one partner falls in love and starts a lesbian relationship. Rather than dessert her former partner she decides to open the door to his submissive inner being but will it work out for the three of them?

Weeks passed and the pandemic was loosening its grip. The daily death toll was falling, the government planned to relax restrictions. Travel would be allowed and decisions would have to be made. H's heart sank when C told him she wasn't in any rush to get home. She wanted to stay in Devon and H should visit at the first opportunity. Far from planning a return, C was content where she was and started making a list of items she wanted brought down to Devon when H eventually visited.

She told H, "I spend most of my time here rather than my sister's. I'm just so happy with Jenny. There plenty of room here and Jenny really wants me to stay. It just feels right. And don't look so shocked. You'll understand when you come here. And I think you'll like it here when you see it."

"But what about our life together?" H wanted to know.

"We can still have a life together," said C. "It will be different and it will be in second place compared to my life with Jenny. But it will fulfil your deeply held desires, those dark desires you were too ashamed to talk to me about. The desires that maybe you can't even admit to yourself. I think I understand your desires now better than you do. Jenny and I will be lovers and we'll take charge of your life as well. That will be our life together, you just have to realise that it's everything you've ever wanted. You just have to submit."

"But what about your sister?" asked H

"She's met Jenny a couple of times now and they get on quite well," replied C. "She understands why I fell in love with her and I sometimes think she's a little bit jealous. I told her you'll be coming here soon and that you and I wouldn't be sharing a bed when you do. I'm trying to think of ways of explaining how you'll fit in but until we've seen each other it's a bit hard to know how it will work out."

"Are you serious about not sharing a bed?" H's bottom lip started to quiver.

"You know that I have a new lover and I don't want to be shared," said C, with a look that made it clear she would brook no argument. "Not in that way. Our relationship will be different, maybe better, yes I'm sure it will be better. But don't come if you imagine I'll sleep with you. Our sex life is over. As far as I'm concerned, your sex life is over; I have other plans for you that don't involve your little cock. I want to think of you as feminine in future."

"But what if I have needs?"

"I've rejected your needs," said C without hesitation. "You know that. Long before Jenny I'd lost desire for you. Your demands made me feel asexual. When sex is good it's five percent of a marriage, but when it's bad, the badness takes over the whole marriage. I want to love you again without sex getting in the way. I'm getting lots of sex, I'm alive again. It's your turn to look for other fulfilment. By the way, are you getting erections?"

H squirmed with embarrassment, "Not really. I tried to play with myself and it didn't really work. It got a little bit bigger but nothing happened. I'm really worried about it."

"Don't be worried it's just a side effect of the herbal tablets," said C to reassure him. "There's another batch in the post and I'm adding another set of medication. You'll have lovely boobs and no worrisome stirring in your pants. It will be nice for you. Nice curvy boobs, nice calm feelings."

"I guess so. I suppose you know best."

"Yes," C smiled, "I do know best and I know you're going to be happy."

Two days later some packages arrived with H's name on them.

C rang, "Have some deliveries arrived?"

He told her they had but he hadn't opened them. He showed her the packets and she told him what to open first. He was quite excited, it was from Figleaves but his excitement drained when he saw the contents. Rather than lacy lingerie the were three multi packs of control pants.

"Try the beige firm control pair on," was C's instruction.

H undressed and pulled the pants on.

C looked at him, naked except for the pants

"Your bust is looking cute. Now, tuck yourself between your legs, come on, you're not that big, and your other bits," C told him.

C had threatened that she would trample on H's feelings but the pants were trampling on some very delicate parts. Inside the next packet H opened were a bundle of leggings and women's trousers, the type that look a tight fit. H pulled a pair of leggings on.

C smiled, "There now, you're a proper crossdresser, you look like a woman below the waist, no unsightly bulges. Firm control, that's what you need, in pants as in life and that's what you're getting."

H thought the pants would take some getting used to but C promised to check every day to make sure he was tucking himself to her satisfaction. H selected a bra and flowery cotton top at random. It had a scoop neck that showed off a little bit of cleavage. The overall effect was very ordinary, he looked like the sort of woman you see every day without really noticing.

"Perfect," said C.

"Thank you, I really like the look," replied H.

The third package was the herbal tablets, a large supply of the original meds and some new pills and creams. C sent him instructions and told him that she thought his bottom was getting a little more shapely to match his boobs.

"Keep it up. You're doing so well and I can't wait to see you. You'll be so girlified by the time you come here I'll fall in love with you all over again. Not as my man or my husband but as my best friend, my best girl friend."

C said that she and Jenny were in discussion what would the arrangements be, how would they establish H's place in the pecking order, which of course, would be well below their places. C's first announcement was that they would not indulge in any of his fantasies, this would not be remotely like any tacky porno. She was direct, this was about her wishes and Jenny's wishes, they would decide how things would be. Also, Jenny may live in an isolated cottage but she still lived in a community and there was also C's sister to think about. All the same, they had decided to offer him a choice; H could come as a man and visit them in a socially isolated way and depart back to his old life or he could come as a woman and they would start to explore how he / she would fit in to their world of love. C was clear, they would prefer H to come as a woman but if he did, he would have to commit 100%. H would have to dress as a normal modest middle-aged woman and would not be allowed spend any time appearing as or acting as a man.

It was an easy choice for H, who replied, "I've already made you a promise so if you'd prefer I came as a woman, that is what I'll do. After all those years where you insisted that I kept my crossdressing private it feels like a big change but I'll try my best for you. Will I see your sister?"

"I've already explained that she knows about me and Jenny and she's getting to be OK with it," C was curt. "She was very worried about you but she understands that we're still together, just not as a couple, not as lovers. She still doesn't know about the extent of your compliance or about your perverted ways in women's clothes. I've been wondering about telling her but it would be a big step for you as well as for me. I think we can keep you and my sister apart if you come for three or four days and we can discuss it while you're here."

The plan was that H would travel in a couple of weeks' time. He would practice dressing in the house, including shoes and make up. Finally, he would load the car on Tuesday evening and get an early night, then leave early the following morning. The decision was made that he should carry nothing male with him, only feminine clothes, hence the early start before the neighbours were up to see him in a tunic and leggings. Pink trainers completed the outfit and H headed west.

When the satnav told H that he'd finally arrived, he instantly recognised the cottage. C came out and gave him a big hug and a peck on the check but when he moved to kiss her lips she gently touched a finger to his lips.

"Forbidden fruit," C told him.

Jenny followed and welcomed him with a hug. They both agreed that he was looking weary after the drive and needed a cup of tea. The three of them went through to the garden and C brought out tea. A table was laid out with food and Jenny and C sat on a bench where they had first started to discover each other's bodies on that first afternoon. H sat near them drinking tea and starting to feel a little more human. He asked for the toilet and went for a pee but when he returned to the garden he reached for his chair and was astonished by C's reaction.

"Better if you stand actually, it's more respectful," she barked

So H stood next to them and finished his tea.

"You could bring me some food now; I'll tell you what to put on the plate," ordered C.

C's voice was firm, confident and she clearly had been planning this before H arrived. He busied myself at his task, took the plate to C.

"Now one for Jenny," C told him.

Having served the two of them he looked for a third plate and C could see his disappointment.

C simply said, "Go into the kitchen, you'll find something for you to eat."

A thin slice of bread and a small piece of cheese greeted him. He ate quickly and returned to the garden to watch them finish their meal, standing close to them but they just chatted away, paying him no heed. Once they'd eaten, C looked up and told him to bring cooking film from the kitchen to cover the food then clear things into the kitchen. He was not allowed to eat any of their left overs.

Jenny turned to C, "Isn't it nice we've got someone to do the washing up."

A lump formed in H's throat and he choked out an OK and started to gather up the plates.

C glowered at him, "Don't be upset, you're not entitled to be upset."

Jenny nodded, "We have a plan and your feelings don't count for much in it. But you'll understand in a day or two and maybe you'll thank us."

The small kitchen waited and he knew he had to obey or go home and risk saying goodbye to C forever. Half an hour later, his jobs done, H returned to the garden, standing a little way off until he was summoned.

"That's it, stand just there, straight back, chest out, and look at us," ordered C.

The two lovers were sitting holding hands both looking content.

C's tone was brisk, "We have a plan and we're going to stick to it. In a day or two we may relax a little but right now we are going to ensure you understand our expectations and start to know your place. Ok?"

"Yes, I understand," replied H.

C continued firmly, "There will be petty details that will take you a little while to get right. Like when you talk to us it should be yes Miss C or OK Miss Jenny. We want to see good deportment when you walk. You'll sit like a woman, nice and neat, no legs a kimbo. You will slowly get the hang of that and a few other little details. It's all a bit clichéd but it serves a purpose. We want to instil discipline in every way."

"Yes Miss C."

"The key question is are you prepared to commit?" asked Jenny.

"Yes Miss Jenny."

Jenny continued, "After a certain incident, Miss C mentioned punishment. There will be very little positive reward in the first few days but there will be punishment."

C nodded and said "Yes, punishment. It may be punishment for a particular incident but at first it will simply be a test of your submission. I know you've talked about wanting to be spanked in the past and it's not something I ever wanted to do but Jenny tells me she's had a little experience in those areas and she'd like to more fully explore a little sadism and I think I'd like to watch. I think I'd like to watch as it turns from your fantasy into your nightmare and then into an expression of your submission. "

Jenny agreed, "When I was in college some of us explored S&M clubs but it was usually bullish men who wanted to hit girls or men who wanted to have complete control of a pretty girl who they wanted to whip them gently then suck them off. That didn't appeal to me, but I've always wanted to do it properly, taking pleasure in inflicting pain. C is too gentle to inflict physical pain herself but she wants us, the three of us to be happy and she thinks this is the best way. She has a plan or rather the two of us have a plan. Unlike all those women who get punished with fists and boots by drunken bullies, who never know why or when the next punch will land, you'll know there's a plan. You'll know C and I will have talked and agreed a loving next step for your punishments. You'll know that you're loved and this is your chance to accept our love. But you must decide, C needs to know that you will give her this gift."

H gulped, swaying on the spot, "Please tell me want I have to expect."

"NO!" C was suddenly angry, "I need a straight answer or you should leave."

H pleaded, "I'm sorry Miss C. Please, I'm sorry. You already know my answer. Please let me be sorry. I'll do it, you know I will. Please Miss C, let me give my body to Miss Jenny for punishment."

"That's better, I accept your apology and don't worry, I'll be with you," C reassured him.

"Thank you, Miss C."

Jenny spoke up, laughing, "She'll be with us all the time, though I'd be careful what you wish for. From our conversations she'll be urging me on."

"Yes, I will be urging you on Jenny," said C with a grin on her face. "I want to see him crying his eyes out and begging for mercy. I wonder what I'll say if he begs me for mercy."

They laughed. A pang of fear flitted through H's stomach.

"Don't worry dear," said Jenny. "I will be cautious careful and calculating, I'll make sure of pain but no lasting damage. I may do things calculated to cause physical pain but that pain will be temporary, far worse will be the pain when C betrays you by denying you mercy."

C spoke up, "Ok, now that we've agreed what's happening tomorrow morning, we only have one more loose end. I just referred to he and him. Its she or her now. I thought Fiona like the character from Shrek."

"Please Miss C, could I have the Welsh version, Ffion. F F I O N," pleaded H.

The two lovers laughed and smiled their agreement. By now it was getting late. The two lovers stood up.

C looked up at Jenny, "I can't wait till tomorrow, I'm so excited, let's go to bed."

The two of them kissed long and lovingly.

"Yes, bed my love," said Jenny. "I love you when you get into this sort of mood, I know there's some fun ahead before we sleep. But first we have to see to Ffion. You're a lucky girl Ffion, C has been sewing and making things just so that everything is perfect. You're so lucky."

Ffion asked if she needed to get anything from the car but was told that she could sort those things out later tomorrow. They all went inside and took turns in the bathroom. C and Jenny had changed into night clothes, both looking sexy and smiling as though they couldn't wait to get their hands on each other. The light from the main room looked warm and inviting. C showed H into a box room with a tiny single bed. On the pillow was a white cotton nightie and another pair of white 'firm control' knickers. C watched Ffion undress and took her clothes over her arm. C looked at Ffion's chest, then felt around the nipples. Ffion was more than a little busty, the herbal tablets were working. Ffion looked at the knickers, they were a size 14 rather than a 16 and when she tucked herself into them C observed the crushing effect with approval. The nightie was nicely shaped and cupped Ffion's budding boobs with soft cloth that rubbed against her nipples.

C took Ffion's clothes away then returned with a bag.

"I've made some things to help you sleep," she told Ffion. "Hold out your hands."

She looped one wrist at a time with a webbing strap embroidered with small bees and flowers and secured the buckle with a tiny padlock then did the same to Ffion's ankles.

"I've spent ages sewing these, do you like them? Now jump into bed, there's a good girl," C said soothingly.

Ffion climbed onto the little bed and C reached down behind the pillow to pull out a length of chain. The small padlocks were snapped onto the chain then she pulled out two lengths of soft rope and tied Ffion's feet to the other end of the bed. The arrangement was loose enough to allow Ffion to move reasonably freely but the chain was short enough to stop her hands reaching down her body.

"There, you'll sleep better if you can't excite yourself in the night," C said sweetly.

She leaned over onto Ffion and put her arms around her.

"I'm so glad you're here, I've missed you so much," C murmured.

A peck on each cheek and one on Ffion's eyelids, she switched the light off and was gone.

The bedrooms were a thin wall apart so when C went through to the large bedroom Ffion heard the lovers talking.

Jenny asked, "Is she OK, all sorted out?"

"Yes, she's fine," retorted C.

"And are you're sure about tomorrow?"

"Yes, I'm sure. We'll lavish attention on her tomorrow, but right now, I want you to make love to me," said C with lust in her voice.

Their voices subsided to murmurs as the bed springs told their story, their breathing intensified and small gasps of delight filtered through the wall. The reality of C making love with Jenny in the next room hit Ffion hard and she started to sob quietly for minute after minute as the lovers took their pleasure.

Then Ffion heard C's breathless voice as her arousal climaxed, "Listen, she's weeping she's weeping she's weeping"

The sound of love making stilled.

C murmured to Jenny, "Oh God she's weeping and I just came so hard, I love you Jenny, and I love my weeping girl."

The house settled to night noises and Ffion tossed and turned in the narrow bed. Fear gripped her, not only the fear of pain but fear of letting down her mistress and fear that she might lose her trust if she was overwhelmed. Ffion slept fitfully until she woke fully to find C standing next to her. She ruffled her hair then kissed her. She'd brought Ffion coffee and a croissant.

"Hi sleepy head, let's get you ready, it's your special day so let's get you feeling and looking special."

C sat on the bed drinking her own coffee and asked about things at home. It seemed so natural the way they spoke but anyone else might have thought it odd that one of them was chained to the bed. The local gossip took about fifteen minutes and they drew to a close when Ffion needed a pee. C released her from the chains. Ffion showered and returned to the little bedroom. C had dressed in a dark skirt and top.

"I'll help you with your make up while you're still in your nightie," cooed C.

C took Ffion through to the main bedroom and sat her at a dressing table. It was like the old days of C indulging Ffion, and she loved it. They talked and laughed while C painstakingly transformed Ffion who changed into the fresh lingerie, put on some pale hold ups and pulled the dress over her head. She stood in front of the mirror and gave as little twirl.

C gave Ffion a choice of outfits so she opted for a knee length white sun dress with a print pattern of exotic birds. The dress had broad shoulder straps, dainty covered buttons down the back and a ribbon tie at the waist. They both agreed it was perfect for a sunny morning. C offered Ffion a beautiful white silk bra and pants, with just enough padding to give her a generous décolletage under the low cut dress.

Jenny called from the kitchen, "Are you two nearly ready?"

The two of them chorused, "Almost."

Heledd
Heledd
68 Followers