COVID Cuckold Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

C asked Ffion quietly, "Are you really ready?"

Ffion looked into her eye and responded, "Yes Miss C, I'm ready and I really want to do this for you."

"Thank you."

C reached up her own skirt and fidgeted for a moment. She showed Ffion her fingers slick with moisture.

"That's how I feel at the thought of what is coming for you later," C touched her wet fingers to Ffion's lips and whispered, "There, forbidden fruit to help you through the morning."

C led the way down stairs and gave a 'tada' as Ffion walked into the room. Near the door were a pair of heeled sandals, higher than Ffion was used to and she teetered a little when she put them on. Jenny led the way into the garden and C followed a minute or so later with tea. They sat on the bench drinking tea as equals, enjoying the warm sunshine.

Ffion asked, "Is this where you sat on the afternoon when you first made love?"

They both smiled and C turned to Ffion, "I've been so happy since then and I think Jenny and I are going to make you happy too. But soon it will be time for pain. What happens later will make me and Jenny happy. It may not make you happy today but you'll look back at some point and you'll know this was the start of your bliss."

The two lovers took Ffion around the cottage and garden, showing her the horses and telling her what they hoped for.

Jenny told Ffion "When I was growing up I always dreamed of living in a grand house, with servants and gardeners. The whole Downton Abbey experience. C tells me you're quite domesticated and we've decided that's you're going to do. This is your trial period as our house keeper. Of course, there's no pay, no day's off and no mercy if you disobey us. C says you have fantasised about being a submissive and I really like the sound of it."

C cut in, "Now its my fantasy too. I want to snap my fingers and know you'll obey. With Jenny's help I'll crush any resistance. Jenny will hurt you physically but I'm going to find ways to hurt you emotionally. Do you understand?"

"I think I understand, Miss Jenny," started Ffion.

Jenny interjected, "You'll understand soon enough. As I told you last night, I've always wanted to explore my sadistic side. Maybe now I have a chance. Today will be very formal, almost like a judicial punishment. We plan to start at noon. There's still time for you to go and look at what's in store, just in that out house over there. You could take a look and run away if you want."

"No, I've made my promise," Ffion whimpered. "I want to submit. I will be your servant, your playing, your victim and I will love you both for it. I can understand that today will be formal, almost like sealing a contact. If I want Miss C to dominate me and this is the path I must take."

"But servants have rights," C told Ffion. "You'll be lower than a servant. What's lower than a servant?"

"I'll be your slave Miss C. And your slave Miss Jenny," Ffion fell at their feet and kissed them.

"It's five to," said C.

They crossed the garden back to the quiet border with the bench. C reached under the bench and pulled out the cuffs.

"Here are the cuffs I made for you," said C holding them up.

C keeled in front of Ffion and secured her ankles. A small chain joined the two cuffs, long enough for Ffion to take short strides.

"Turn around," did C more briskly.

Ffion's wrists were chained together behind her back. Finally, C pulled out a embroidered silk hood, put it over Ffion's head and buttoned it at the neck. Two strips of silk were pulled around at eye level and tied off to give an extra thickness of cloth over her eyes.

"Can you see?"

Ffion shook her head.

"Can you breathe?"

Ffion nodded. Somewhere in the distance a church clock struck twelve.

"Its time," said C.

They held Ffion by the arms and walked her across the garden into one of the out houses.

Jenny spoke, "We will try to build up a ritual when we punish you, so it becomes a habit for you. The first punishments will be hard on you. There will be pain and afterwards there will be fear. The fear that the ritual will come again the next day and the day after. You will associate the ritual with pain and with fear. You wore this lovely white dress today and you were happy. Perhaps tomorrow you will look on it with fear. Now tell me, why have we come here?"

"We've come so I may be punished. Please punish me now Miss Jenny," Ffion replied with fear quivering in her voice

C's voice tells Ffion to hold still and a rough rope is looped through the wrist cuffs.

"Just let me tighten this a little," said C in business like tones.

Ffion's arms, cuffed behind her are pulled up and away from her back. C starts undoing the little buttons on the back of the dress and it slowly falls open as she does so. She runs her fingers over Ffion's skin.

"Don't worry, I'll be with you, "soothed C.

C moves away and the rope tightens some more. Ffion's arms are lifted and she's forced to bend forwards, teetering on her heels.

"How lovely," said Jenny.

There's an edge to Jenny's voice. Ffion feels hands gently holding her head.

C's voice was gentle, "It's OK, I'm still here."

C tells Jenny that Ffion is ready and the first blow falls, a smack from an open palm. It's followed by several more. Then the same hand rubs Ffion's bottom through her pants.

C's voice, "There, it's not so bad."

Half a dozen more slaps.

C's spoke briskly, "She's ready for you to use something a little stronger, I'll get you the belt."

Ffion hears C step away and then a swish, as though Jenny is practising. The white panties are pulled down, then there are gentle hands on Ffion's head again.

C sounded excited, "Go for it Jenny my love, she's ready."

Swish and bang, Ffion jumps in reaction.

"She felt that, give her some more like that," C cried with a cruel note in her voice.

At the fifth blow Ffion cries out.

"Give her another five," encouraged C.

Jenny responds and Ffion leaps and moans as the blows fall. C moves away again. She undoes Ffion's bra and it too falls forward and her budding breasts swing free. C returns to caress Ffion's head. Jenny's hands reach from behind and roughly tug Ffion's nipples, then twist and pinch. She writhes and shouts.

"Do more of that," cries C gleefully.

The pain continued for minutes then stopped leaving Ffion heaving for breath. Ffion tried to compose herself.

C soothes, "I'm still here, you're OK."

Ffion thanked C over and over again.

C's soft voice spoke again. "In the old days the sailors made a cat of nine tails from rope. I've made one just for you. Jenny didn't ask me to, I wanted to make it. I spent ages platting it together and leaving little knots at the end of each tail. What do you think? Do you think that was a nice thing to do?"

"Yes Miss C. Please get it out for Jenny," said Ffion with gasping breaths

"Are you sure?" teased C.

Ffion nodded. C spoke quietly with Jenny somewhere in the room.

C returned and tenderly held Ffion's head and said, "Rest on my bosom, bury your head here."

A couple of practice swishes then Ffion exploded with pain.

C's gentle voice, "I think a half dozen of those."

They counted together as Ffion screamed and shouted as her back and bottom were assaulted.

"Shush, shush," said C after the blows had finished, "You're ok, I'm here and I love you. Jenny, I think she needs the same again."

More blows counted, more screams, more pain.

"Good girl, good girl," C told her, as though she were talking to a puppy

Ffion was crying like a three-year-old. The blows stopped.

"Please, please, no more," Ffion gasped between sobs.

C's quiet voice simply said, "I'll be kind and we'll stop for tea."

"Thank you, thank you, Miss C."

C turned to Jenny, "There, what a pleasure it is to have some one at your mercy and to have the grace to save them from all that pain but having seen how much fun it looks, I think I'd like a turn. My love, please don't cry, please don't beg, the next ones will be special. They will be from me with all my love. You know I'm a gentle person who loves you, so you'll feel my love."

She stepped back and bent down close to whisper in Ffion's ear, "It will be OK, you'll be fine, I love you."

Ffion felt the cat rest briefly on her bottom, then lifted away and swish. Six times C struck and Ffion cried inconsolably throughout. C returned to Ffion's head, loosened the blindfold then lifted the hood from her head. Ffion saw the cat in C's hand and a wild look in her eyes. She lifted the cat to Ffion's lips and told Ffion to kiss it.

Between sobs Ffion croaked out, "Thank you Miss C."

C reached to Ffion's head and brought her bosoms up to Ffion's face.

"There now, you cry my love, and you thank Miss Jenny." C's voice was soothing again.

A fresh wave of weeping broke out once more as Ffion tried to get the words out. C and Jenny stood together and looked at Ffion, then at each other.

"Wow, that was just amazing, we did it," said Jenny triumphantly.

Jenny was elated. She pulled C towards her and they kissed. Ffion stood there wailing her tears, bent over, her arms going numb behind her while they celebrated their passion and pleasure together, kissing, embracing, talking in low voices, laughing. They settled for a moment of quiet, holding hands and staring at Ffion, then C stood and walked over. She was animalistic.

C looked at Ffion weeping, looked at the cat where she had dropped it on the floor and demanded, "Well?"

Ffion, her voice quavering, said, "Please"

C responded sharply, "Please what?"

"Please no more."

"Not good enough. Not respectful enough. Where was please, no more Miss C?" was C's brutal reply.

C grabbed up the whip and handed it to Jenny, who dealt Ffion six more blows in quick succession, threw the cat back down and walked out into the garden followed by C, leaving Ffion weeping.

C returned in fifteen minutes, and untied Ffion. She helped Ffion back into the house and took her to a warm bath. She undressed Ffion and helped her in.

C was bubbling, "You were brilliant, we'll talk about it later. In case you were wondering, after you were weeping, after Jenny had whipped you, after I'd whipped you, Jenny and I came back to the bedroom. We kissed and caressed. The thought of you sobbing, helpless in the outhouse drove me wild. Just the best. I think we're both feeling quite aroused. I'm looking forward to bedtime!"

She kissed Ffion's forehead.

C carried on in breezy tones, "After your bath, get dressed in whatever you like, collect the cuffs and whips and things and put them in the drawer in your room. That way you'll know to bring them to us for next time."

C then left Ffion to sort herself out.

A few things had been brought up from the car and Ffion rummaged until she chose a padded bra, polka dot cotton knickers, a cute pink jumper and her favourite flowery skirt. The day was getting warm, so she decided sandals and bare legs. She went back out into the outhouse to collect the items that had caused me so much pain and took them inside. She hung up the white sundress, put the silk bra into her drawer and put the silk knickers and hold ups into the washing hamper in the bathroom. She went back outside and joined Jenny and C who were at their favourite bench in the garden. They were sharing sandwiches and a jug of cool fruit juice. Ffion was invited to sit at their feet and given a plate and glass to share their lunch. Jenny asked how she was feeling.

Ffion sighed, "Thank you, Miss Jenny, my back and bottom are sore, I think my bottom is going to be black and blue. Emotionally I'm feeling very odd, almost dreamy. Now that it's stopped, I feel totally calm and when you invited me to join you, I felt suddenly happy. I want to tell you I love you. It's as though my ego has been subdued and I only want to be with you and be for you."

Ffion leaned forwards and kissed their feet.

"I'm afraid I might cry again but this time tears of joy."

C ruffled Ffion's hair and smiled. She refilled Ffion's glass.

"Drink up."

Ffion continued, "I thought I might resent you, I might be angry at what you did but I feel the opposite. I feel glad it happened, I deserved the pain and you both quite right to do what you did."

Jenny asked Ffion if they wanted to punish her again, right there and then, how would she feel.

Ffion said, "It would be hard but I would try Miss Jenny."

Jenny looked at her sternly, "Change into this morning's high heel sandals then go to the tack room, that little shed over there and being me a riding crop."

Now Ffion knew fear but she obeyed. As she walked back towards them her whole body trembled and her shaking hands passed Jenny the crop. C whispered something in Jenny's ear.

"You're a lovely little horror C, that's such an evil idea," cackled Jenny.

C told Ffion to stand facing them, feet apart and lift her skirt revealing her cotton knickers.

"Keep looking at me, right at my eyes, " demanded C.

Ffion could feel the end of the crop against her crotch; she was shaking uncontrollably. Little flicks against the inside of her thighs were not painful but raised her fear to fever pitch. Jenny tapped the crotch of Ffion's pants with the crop. Ffion's mind was spiralling out of control. There was no pain, just fear.

Jenny laughed, "This is good, this is really good."

C held Ffion's gaze and laughed too. The crop poked her belly then withdrew. Jenny swung it in practice.

"You'd have to get the angle right"

Back to tapping Ffion's crotch between her legs. Jenny drew back and swung the crop but stopped short of making contact. They saw Ffion flinch. Back to tapping.

"Don't close your eyes, don't look at the crop, look at me," said C firmly.

Tap tap tap. Another swing with no contact. Tap tap tap. Ffion's knees were jelly and she whimpered.

"Awww, how sweet," laughed C.

The next swing landed hard on the inside of her thigh, right at the top of her leg. More tapping then another shot hard to the top of her leg. Ffion gasped and felt a warm wetness in her knickers. Tap tap tap.

"Look, she's wetting herself in fear," joked Jenny.

Another hard blow to Ffion's leg and another dribble of pee.

C was grinning, "Time we stopped now and went for a walk, just give her one more shot, make it a good one, you know what I want."

The crop landed with force, squarely on the gusset of Ffion's pants. The pain took her breath away and as she started to double up, her bladder emptied down her legs. C and Jenny hooted with laughter.

C smiled at Jenny, "I knew we'd enjoy that. Now, Ffion, go and wash, get a pair of clean knickers and then we'll go for a nice walk"

The three of them walked to the bottom of the paddock and Ffion gazed at the stream. A small footbridge led over to a footpath on the other bank and they ambled up stream into a wood where the water ran more slowly in deep pools. The earthy smells and cool shade matched Ffion's mood. She had so much to think about but instead her mind was still. She was conscious of her body, the recent assaults on her frame left her sore with tender skin; the cat had left her buttocks aflame and what had been a pain in her crotch was becoming a dull ache in her most delicate region. The physicality of the punishments had been hard to bear but Jenny had been right, C's behaviour had shocked Ffion. She had always been a gentle soul but now Ffion knew she was talking delight in her suffering. More than delight, she was orchestrating Ffion's ordeal. When C had succumbed to temptation and wielded the cat Ffion felt a deep betrayal but more shocking was that hers was the imagination, the source of those powerful petrifying ideas. The fulfilment of her cruel fantasies fired C's lusts and her love. On the surface C was quiet calm and considerate, though the mask had slipped briefly when she whipped Ffion, but it was apparent that she was clear callous and cruel in her determination to make the new scheme work. She wanted to give herself to Jenny and she wanted to keep Ffion; this was her chosen route. C found her power over Ffion intoxicating. For her the intoxication was of dominance, the confidence it gave her and the raw sexual lusts it released. For Ffion the intoxication was of submission, the pleasure of serving a woman she was so much in love with and the delights of feeling her femininity take form. Ffion couldn't work Jenny out but it was enough to know that she made C happy.

C's arm slipped around Ffion's waist and her head rested against her shoulder. Ffion sighed contentedly. C's other arm reached around Jenny's waist. The three of them walked along, three women united by C's love. It was evening by the time they returned to the cottage. Ffion was sent to the kitchen while the two of them relaxed, prepared a supper and served Jenny and C their meal. Ffion was content in the kitchen, sneaking some food, listening to their happy chatter. Meal over Ffion cleared up and wondered what would happen next. C sent her upstairs to get ready for bed. Ffion had instructions on how to clean off her makeup and which moisturisers she should use. She undressed to her underwear and indulged in a little bedtime pampering routine, cleaned up the bathroom, then went through to the bedroom and changed into a pair of crushing control pants and her cotton nightie. Ffion looked in the punishment drawer at the cuffs, so cutely embroidered and knew it was the right thing to do. She cuffed her own wrists and ankles then carried the small padlocks and chain down stairs.

"Will there be anything else mistresses?"

C stood and came over to hug her.

"Such a good girl," and kissed Ffion's forehead. "Now top up our wine glasses and take them upstairs and put them next to our bed. And while you're up there, go to the top drawer in the dresser. You'll find a large vibrator, get it out, plug it into the mains and leave it under a pillow on the bed."

Ffion did as she was bid. The vibrator was at the bottom of the drawer underneath Jenny's underwear. Along with a selection of cotton panties and comfy bras were some rather expensive items of lingerie. Ffion's hands trembled as she rummaged, partly excited by the thought of Jenny playing with C in such lacy confections and partly excited by the thought of trying on some of those items. Ffion didn't hear Jenny walk into the room behind her. She jumped!

"Don't worry," laughed Jenny, "I'm sure you'll see plenty of my underwear while you're doing the laundry."

She started to undress revealing elegant black bra and pants.

"Get my nightie."

She gestured at a green and cream garment trimmed with lace.

"Undo my bra."

Ffion obeyed and looked over Jenny's shoulder at the reflection of her soft bosoms in a mirror. C walked in from the bathroom, already changed for bed.

"Go on, help Jenny with her nightie," C commanded.

Ffion lifted the garment up and Jenny slipped her arms in, then pulled it down to cover herself.

"No need to be shy," said Jenny and she wished Ffion goodnight with a kiss on the cheek.

C walked over and put her arms around Jenny, kissing her deeply. They squeezed their bodies together each grasping at the other's bottom.

C pulled away, "I'll just see to Ffion and then I'll be back"

She took Ffion's hand and lead the way into the small bedroom. Ffion was secured once more, hands held well away from her crotch.

"I don't want you playing with yourself," C giggled. "Now, it's time for some pleasure, well for everyone apart from you."

She briefly kissed Ffion, stood back and pulled her knickers down from under her nightie. She rubbed the gusset onto Ffion's nose then turned to leave the room. Ffion heard the bed springs as C climbed in next to Jenny. The wall between the two rooms was thin but C had left the doors open too. Ffion heard low voices.