COVID Cuckold Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you think it went today?" C asked Jenny.

Jenny replied, "I enjoyed myself. I'd always fancied a little sadomasochism and it didn't disappoint me. It really helps that you really want to see her hurt. It was great fun. I thought Ffion did well too."

"Yes, he did pretty well, " agreed C. "Oops, it will take a while to get used to calling her Ffion and using she. I guess she was eager to please and trying her best. Are you going to be able to do something similar tomorrow?"

"Oh yes. I have some ideas for inflicting pain. The question is whether it will truly make her submissive?" wondered Jenny.

"On its own probably not," answered C. "But I think she wants to get there and we can work on her psychology. The physical pain may help break her spirit but we need to concentrate on building her back up as a true submissive. We won't get there during a short visit but we'll know, if she agrees to our plan and decides to make a life here, that we can mould her. It could be perfect, the two of us in love and a devoted servant at our beck and call."

"And you won't mind seeing your former lover degraded and beaten."

"Mind?" said C. "No, I'll be really happy to see that. I was surprised how much I enjoyed seeing her suffer today. But I did. I want to turn her into a maid, and enjoy my power over her. And deep in her heart it's what she wants too. I feel quite excited by the prospect. If this visit goes to plan she'll be ours, our maid, our servant, our slave."

"Well, let's celebrate. Drink some of your wine and snuggle up. And put this vibrator somewhere while I massage your head."

Ffion's heart was pounding at the prospect of their plan but she was distracted by a low hum coming from the next room. She recognised the rhythm of C's breathing increasing in volume as the vibrator did its work. Ffion heard low moans from C, she was approaching her climax. Moments later her breathing quickened, interspersed with grunts and moans. The electric hum abruptly switched off and Ffion listened as C's breathing subsided.

"Hmmm! That was wonderful. I guess it's your turn now."

Ffion heard movements in the next bedroom then the vibrator started again.

Jenny murmured, "Do you think she's listening?"

"Definitely! She needs to know how we are together. She'll be listening, aroused and feeling frustrated."

Ffion knew it was the truth, she was lying in the dark, helpless, feeling a tingling in her panties and a pang of despair in her soul. C had orchestrated physical punishment during the day and was now humiliating Ffion with a display of rampant sexuality as the two lovers took their pleasure. C's message was clear; I have a lover in your place and this is the pleasure we give each other. Ffion was aroused, frustrated and rejected, yet such was the force of C's new dominance that Ffion accepted and yearned for more. She choked back a sob.

"Will you lick my nipples," demanded Jenny.

She started to approach her ecstasy, noisier than C, revelling in her pleasure. She was rocking in the bed and calling C's name as she orgasmed but the buzz of the motor continued.

"More, more, more!"

The next climax came in minutes and the vibrator stopped. Ffion was overwhelmed by the humiliation of it. Her lover, her rock was lost to her. She snivelled as she tried to restrain the tears. The two lovers in the next room moved on the bed.

"I'd like you to lick me, no, not my nipples, .... hmm yes that's nice! Nice and slowly. Take your time. Hmm! Laid back pleasure for me, frustration for my Ffion. Oh yes, nice and slowly," gasped C.

In one room the juices of love were flowing in the other there were only tears.

C was in rapture, "I love it when she cries, she used to be so hard but now she's soft and vulnerable. Soft, soft, soft."

It felt as though C was goading her. Any vestige of manliness was diminished by the herbal tablets and crushed between her legs in tight control pants. C was showing a sexual appetite that had been hidden when C and H were together. Ffion's frustration and failure as H, as a man were being brought home. The only sensual pleasure available, chained as Ffion was, came from gently playing with the nipples on her newly budding breasts.

That night was hard on Ffion, in her chains, those long hours dragged and yet she regained a measure of calm and content. Her resolve was growing, she would face down her fears, dry up her tears, subdue her ego and devote herself to her dear C. Jenny had impressed her and she could see why C had fallen for her. Slowly Ffion thought she might come to love her too. Chained as she was Ffion felt liberated, free to grow into someone new, someone devoted to the pleasure and happiness of another. Ffion would become someone who put themselves second to the needs of others, second to their wants, second to their desires, second to their dreams. Yet a dream of her own took shape, a dream where Ffion was liberated from the tyranny of maleness, she would begin a new life though she was uncertain what that would mean in practice but sure was happy in the knowledge that C would guide her.