Covid Insecure Play Pt. 03

Story Info
The truth, the whole truth or nothing.
2.2k words
3.57
6.6k
3

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn's sobbing slowly receded as the stinging sensation ebbed away, Cliff's remedy for her arse ache was at least effective if somewhat novel. She had panicked at first when he instructed her to spread her legs and lean on the dressing table, expecting him to sodomise her again.

Pleading with him not to hurt her again, but doing as he said anyway, she braced herself for the expected violation as one of his hands spread her arse cheeks wide. Dawn whimpered as a finger on his other hand smeared cream around and over her stinging no-longer virgin anus.

She flinched as he said, "Now hold still, while I push this in, it will feel better in a minute or two!"

Dawn gulped, then sobbed again, as her sphincter was expanded by something hard and pointed. Thinking it was some kind of toy she expected her arse hole to be further stretched but it tapered and stopped.

"Don't push it back out," Cliff ordered, "It's only a butt plug, but the cream has anaesthetic in it and will begin it's work shortly. Come on I'll help you lie down!"

Cliff laughed as Dawn, leaning on his arm, waddled to the bed unsure of the feeling in her arse as she walked. She sat gingerly on the edge of the bed, feeling pressure from the butt plug, before rolling over on to her side and curling her legs up into the foetal position.

Dawn felt Cliff spread her bum cheeks again, then slowly released them. He then climbed on to the other side of the bed facing her curled-up figure. Stroking her now shoulder length brown hair, he spoke softly to her.

"Does that feel better now?" he asked his voice still slightly husky, receiving a sullen nod in return.

"Good," he said reaching behind her to pick up her mobile phone from the bedside cabinet, "It looks snug and sexy, do you want to see?"

Dawn, looked at the image of a red jewelled circle jammed into her arse and her hairless pussy, "You, you, took a picture on my phone?" she stammered.

"Yes," he replied and scrolled through to the next image which showed a larger red jewelled circle and a smooth pair of balls hanging below, "See we have matching plugs and no rugs!"

"Why are you being so nasty to me? You've never hurt me before!" wailed Dawn, "You need help, a therapist?"

She made a grab for her phone but he moved too quickly keeping it out of reach.

"I'm not having therapy again!" snapped back Cliff, "This is your one opportunity to explain how I am lying here, at a crossroads in our marriage, with a butt plug soothing my battered arsehole and £140k poorer, unsure what or who you spent the money on!"

"I keep trying to tell you I didn't take all that money," Dawn pleaded, then confusedly, she said, "You've never told me you had therapy?"

"You were never interested, in my life before we met," Cliff retorted, "Anyway you were part of the new life, a completely different type of partner for me!"

"So are you going to give me this full explanation you were so desperate to give me?" asked Cliff again, "Or shall we post these pictures on the internet or send them to your special WhatsApp friend? He seems to be really keen on all of your other intimate pics!"

Dawn shook her head but remained silent.

"Suddenly shy aren't you!" stated Cliff, "You seem to have a large gallery that you were happy to share. Goes back almost two years, I do like the one of you with a mouthful of cum, shame its not mine!"

Dawn paled at his last remark, "How do you know?" she began to say then pleaded, "No wait, please don't! Please let me explain! I can explain everything!"

"I'm listening," stated Cliff taking one of her hands and wrapping it around his cock, "But while you talk you can at least get me hard again and I might fuck you for old times sake!"

"I'm so sorry," started Dawn nervously while slowly tugging Cliff's cock, "I didn't want you to be hurt, it just sort of happened at first, I wasn't looking for anyone else!"

"Oh so one day a bloke turns up and you sucked his dick while he took pictures?" replied Cliff sarcastically, "I take it you were thinking of me all the time?"

"Please listen," she whimpered, "I met him just after starting work for the company and felt sorry for him, he didn't try anything, he was just nice and friendly. The others were letches and made lewd comments behind my back but he was sweet."

"He worked in IT, like you," she continued, "You know how bad I can be with new technology but he was patient and didn't spend all his time staring at my breasts when he came to help me."

"Adriana, runs the IT department as well as accounts, so she was both our boss, but she was always on his back," stopping to see if Cliff reacted to her name, but his face seemed passive.

Dawn continued, "I had only been there a week and there was a problem with the old server that runs BACs payments, she got really annoyed and screamed at him as though it was his fault, this was all in front of me."

"I felt really embarrassed for him, so we got talking while he fixed the problem," she explained, "That's when I found out he was in to swimming and we had a common interest."

"Oh like, screwing around?" interrupted Cliff.

"No, please, it wasn't like that," Dawn insisted, "He helped me get membership to the Lido up in town. We became swimming buddies, I suppose, if I managed to get there early enough we would practice together."

"So you practiced your strokes on him," Cliff laughed at his intended pun.

"No, it wasn't sordid," Dawn whined, "We would have a swim then grab, breakfast and a coffee before going into the office. It was platonic, that's all, he shared his problems with me and I could talk to him about my worries."

She paused, "I didn't even think about him physically, it sort of happened by accident. There was a problem with the trains one Tuesday evening and Kyle suggested we go for a drink until they were running again. He knew a Sports Bar that didn't get too crowded but had to warn me that the place had pole dancers later on."

"Classy guy," Cliff interrupted, "Takes a girl to a strip club on their first date!"

"Please, listen," said Dawn in desperation, "It wasn't a date, we were just having a drink after work, it wasn't at all seedy. Just a modernish pub with television screens and a stage and DJ!"

She paused expecting another sarcastic comment, but continued when Cliff remained silent.

"We drank a couple of drinks, and talked mainly about Reece's money and girlfriend trouble. She had got in trouble with drugs and debt, then finally arrested for soliciting, that's when he found out what was going on and they split up, but the loan sharks targeted him to pay off her debts," Dawn paused, "I know its silly but I genuinely felt sorry for him and wanted to help him someway!"

"So you gave Reece a blowjob and then stole money to pay off his debts!" Cliff responded, "She must have been one hell of a coke head to run-up that much debt!"

"No, I had nothing to do with that money! It started as a few hundred pounds. I knew he was owed some expenses for a technical exam and Adriana was being a bitch about paying it," she whined, "He needed the money so he could pay for the next exam and then be eligible for the final qualifications, so I told him I would just pay for the exam and process the expense claim when I ran the next payroll."

"I know it was wrong, but Adriana was wrong too!" Dawn reasoned, "We decided to have one more drink before checking if the trains were running, then I noticed three or four girls appear at the bar dressed in lingerie."

"Reece suggested we leave but I was intrigued by what went on," she admitted sheepishly, "I insisted we stay and watch for a little while!"

"So are you now an aficionado of Pole Dancing clubs?" asked Cliff interestedly, "Do you appreciate the art form?"

His hand slid up her thigh as he asked the question and she felt him harden rapidly in her hand as she continued stroking him. Dawn opened her legs automatically at his touch and his fingers probed her wetness. She moaned involuntarily before guardedly answering his questions.

"The girls were very attractive and athletic," she breathed as he rubbed her slick outer lips, "They were quite friendly too, and chatted happily to Reece and me!"

"Did you just talk to them and watch the pole dances?" Cliff asked.

"I did buy a private dance for Reece," she admitted, "He seemed to like one girl more than the others, so I spoke to her when I went to the loo and she happily agreed."

"Did you enjoy it?" asked Cliff.

"It felt naughty, but fun!" replied Dawn, before realising what she had admitted to.

"So you joined the two of them?" Cliff asked pointedly, now manipulating her clitoris as he spoke, "How many dances did you have?"

"I lost count, in the end," admitted a now panting Dawn, "I spent over £400 on drink and dances!"

Cliff pushed her on to her back, pushed her legs further apart, loomed above her for a second then worked his stiff cock over her slick clitoris and pussy lips. Dawn moaned under him, then gasped as his cock swiftly and easily entered her. The pressure from his cock and her butt plug gave her a sensation she had never felt before.

"Oh, Oh, god," she moaned as their groins met, his cock pressed against her sensitive inner spot. Dawn's hand gripped his hips holding him in place as her pussy walls clenched in a mini orgasm.

Cliff adjusted his arms so they looped under Dawn's legs lifting her off the bed and forcing his cock deeper into her pussy making her gasp again. Her arms reached around his buttocks and her fingers found the hard base of his butt plug. Pressing gently Dawn heard a groan from Cliff and a strong spasm from his cock causing another wave of pleasure deep inside her.

"Did the girls touch Reece?" Cliff asked as he began a slow movement.

Dawn nodded and grimaced as what seemed like a big orgasm built inside,

"He had to sit still, but they rubbed themselves on him!" she panted, trying to hold off on her orgasm.

"Did you touch him?" she heard Cliff ask.

"No," Dawn gasped, "Not till much later!"

"Did he touch you?" she vaguely heard his words but could not reply as her body arched and shook in a strong orgasm.

"I said did he touch you?" Cliff said more insistently when her body lay limply under him.

Dawn shook her head, "No, later, it was later," she mumbled as Cliff began moving his still semi-hard cock inside her pussy.

"Did the girls touch you?" Cliff continued, his pumping more urgent as his cock hardened again.

"No more, please," begged Dawn, the pleasure of another building orgasm becoming almost painful, "Let me recover, please!"

"Answer me, and I'll stop!" he replied, pumping harder.

"Yes, yes, I let them touch me when Reece went outside," she whined, "Kiki, kissed me and fondled my tits, and Roxy rubbed my pussy."

Cliff pushed his cock deep inside and his cock and body tensed as he came inside her. He pulled out slowly, his cock tensing a couple more times adding the last spurts to his already considerable load.

Rolling to one side, he let her lower her legs, but stopped her getting out of bed.

"But I need to go to the loo," Dawn whimpered, "You came in me, I need to wash it out!"

"No," said Cliff firmly, "New rules for now, spunk is swallowed, or left to drain of its own accord."

"But I could still get pregnant," she pleaded, "We don't want more babies, we agreed?"

"Not quite, you agreed," stated Cliff pointedly, "And now I have changed our minds, let's let nature take its course!"

Dawn lay shaking in submission at his side, he leaned over and kissed her deeply. He finally broke the kiss to speak,

"Now, I do still love you, and as long as you listen and accept a few things, I think we will be able to survive!"

He continued, "You need to be completely honest about what you did, including any details I ask for, when you did it, I know the why did these things, even if you don't so I'll explain that to you once I'm satisfied you have been truthful!"

Cliff smiled calmly, when Dawn nodded her assent, then suggested,

"Slip on some nice panties, we will go downstairs for brunch, and you can continue your story of infidelity!"

Dawn winced then rolled over, got off the bed and found a fresh pair of lace panties in her lingerie drawer. Cliff handed her a kimono style short silk dressing gown and said, "Nice choice of panties, I think this will work out well!"

To be continued...