Covid Insecure Play Pt. 04

Story Info
Peeling away the layers of deception towards submission.
2.4k words
3.68
5.7k
2

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Any questions, before you begin again?" asked Cliff, as he tidied away their brunch plates, "You should really have eaten more, but then I did feel the need for extra!"

"How can you be so cheerful?" responded Dawn morosely, "Yesterday you were almost catatonic, but now you are suddenly lucid? You are scaring me."

"Self awareness," replied Cliff, "My days of therapy, which I will tell you more about, when we are over this little episode. But let's just say I know what I am and can compartmentalise issues, so it just took a couple of days to rationalise events and now I can look forward."

"But doesn't the money worry you? What will happen when we can't pay them?" whined Dawn, "We need to find a way to pay them. They'll probably come back and do it to you again?"

"The money is taken care of," Cliff replied nonchalantly, "They have been paid the £140k payroll and the £9K credit card bill you owed them. They agreed my arse and mouth covered the interest!"

"But it wasn't me involved in the payroll fraud," Dawn burst into tears yet again, "Why us?"

"At this moment you can't prove you weren't involved," stated Cliff, "And I think you'll have to agree that it is mainly me who has been paying!"

"I know, and I am so sorry, but how did you pay the money?" she asked sheepishly, sniffling back the latest set of tears.

"Cryptocurrency, I had saved for my pension," Cliff replied, "But don't worry, if we prove you weren't involved I'll take the money back!"

"Did they agree to that?" asked Dawn in confusion, "They probably lied!"

"Of course they didn't agree, but I have certain skills that will come in handy," replied Cliff cryptically, "Now we will go into the lounge, make ourselves comfortable and you will continue your tales of debauchery!"

Dawn, looked as if she was about to protest at his words, then sullenly nodded and took his hand as he led her to their spacious lounge. Cliff sat her on a towel he had laid on the sofa, the cafetiere that had been on the table earlier was replaced by an array of lubricants, sex toys and more butt plugs.

"What are they for?" asked Dawn nervously pointing at the items on display.

Cliff laughed, "I do believe you know what all of those items are for, based on the photo gallery on your phone and your WhatsApp history. But I suspect you meant what are we going to be doing with them."

Dawn nodded fearful of the answer.

"I must say I was surprised that they gave me the party bags, when they dropped us home," Cliff replied, "But as they were a present from your former colleagues it would be rude not to at least see what we might keep! We may try them today, tomorrow or another day whilst we decide on the direction our marriage goes."

"No, please," moaned Dawn, "I'll tell you everything, I'm sore and tired, please don't make me use them!"

"I'm still feeling quite horny and as we're in lockdown you and your lovely body are going to be the only form of sexual release," said Cliff, slipping off his robe and forcing her to lie down on the sofa, he then settled behind her his semi-hard cock nestling against her buttocks, "I would hope that you might want to enjoy the experience rather than just become a receptacle for my spunk. But let's see how truthful you are with your confessions."

He reached over and untied her kimono, allowing him access to her large breasts and smooth stomach. Slowly stroking her skin with one hand he placed gentle kisses on her neck and shoulders then began asking questions, words interspersed by lips on her skin.

"So you," Kiss, "were alone with Kiki and Roxy," Kiss, "I take it they were their stage names?" Kiss, "How far did you go?"

"Kiki's real name was Karen, but Roxy was just short for Roxanne, you know after the Police song," Dawn murmured reluctantly getting turned on by her husbands administrations, "Kiki said she was fascinated by my figure and asked if I liked girls too. I think I must have been drunk because I said I didn't know as I had never tried."

Dawn slowly continued, "So, Kiki called Roxy in when Reece went outside for a while, and she kept watch then I let Kiki kiss me. You know, French kissing, I let her unbutton the top of my dress and she groped my tits through my bra."

"Did you touch her too?" whispered Cliff, still gently kissing her neck.

"Yes," she said softly, "Her skin was so soft and smooth and her nipples small but hard. I almost got to touch her pussy but Roxy warned us one of the bar managers was coming. Kiki quickly got up and started to put her costume back on, when the manager put his head in and complained that I hadn't paid for two girls. They calmed him down saying they were swapping over so Kiki could do her turn on stage."

Cliff could see a blood vessel pumping in Dawn's neck as her excitement grew from his kisses and her recollection. Soon she would be ready to forget her sore, tired pussy and want to be fucked again, so he adjusted his hardening cock to nestle between her thighs rubbing against the lacy string of her thong back panties and the hardness of her butt plug. Dawn was soon rocking her hips back and forth as she related how the manager waited until Roxy was dancing on the table and Kiki had started collecting for her turn on the main stage.

"When did Roxy touch you?" asked Cliff now moving his cock with Dawn's movements creating more friction between them.

"She had taken her costume off, then sat on my lap gyrating on me," Dawn stopped to pull her husband's mouth to hers pushing her tongue into his mouth.

Cliff broke the kiss, and Dawn continued, "Roxy somehow managed to move my dress up past my thighs as she ground on me. I could feel her skin against mine then she stood and her arse was in front of my face. I couldn't stop myself and I pressed my lips to her arse cheek. She just laughed, turned and presented me with her shaven pussy."

Dawn pulled Cliff in for a longer kiss rubbing more urgently on his fully hard cock.

"Did you kiss her pussy?" Cliff eventually asked having to pull away from Dawns eager mouth.

"Oh god, yes, I tasted her," moaned Dawn, "Then Roxy pushed me back, forced my thighs apart and somehow straddled me rubbing her naked pussy over the front of my panties. It felt so naughty and wrong, I wanted her to make me come! Please fuck me I need to come again..."

"I thought your pussy was too sore?" Cliff teased, "Didn't Roxy make you come?"

"No, Kiki suddenly came in and warned us Reece was coming back. Roxy just stood up laughed at me, picked up her costume and walked out naked," Dawn groaned, squirming, shifting her hips faster, "Please I need you to fuck me!"

Easing a hand between their bodies Cliff's fingers found the base of Dawn's butt plug and pressed it causing Dawn to jerk and groan. Twisting the plug in her arse elicited another louder groan, using his fingers he managed to slide the thong material to one side, two more twists of the plug had Dawn panting and squirming.

"Do you really need me to fuck you?" asked Cliff, "Tell me why you deserve my cock in you?"

"I don't deserve it!" whimpered Dawn, "I just want to make you happy, I want you to love me!"

"What do you think would make me happy?" asked Cliff twirling the plug back and forth, "Did you think about me being happy when you played with the strippers and fucked your boyfriend, or were you just thinking about your own selfish needs?"

"Please believe me, I'm sorry, I couldn't resist them," Dawn whined pressing against the butt plug as he twirled it in her arse, "I wanted to please them, I want to please you!"

"Even if I decide to fuck your arse again?" Cliff asked pointedly, "Do you want me to take you back on any terms?"

"Yes," Dawn cried, "I'll do anything you want, whenever you want! Please say you want me!"

Cliff pulled her butt plug out slowly causing her to gulp and quiver, taking her left hand he wrapped it around his hard shaft, telling her, "Put it where you think I deserve to be!"

Dawn whimpered, rubbed his cock against her slick pussy lips, then moved the head to her gaping anus and pushed back forcing it partially inside, "Fuck me there," she answered through gritted teeth, "Please fuck me there!"

Cliff pushed a little, getting the head past her sphincter making her groan loudly, he reached over her body and grabbed a bottle of lube to help entry. A few small strokes and plenty of lube finally allowed his cock to get three quarters in, but the spoons position they were in and the size of his thighs meant he could not get balls deep, even so Dawn had the feeling she was about to see his cock emerge from her throat.

The feeling was so much different from the anal violation he had subjected her to earlier that day, she felt stretched but not uncomfortable, however, she also now felt a void in her pussy. He started long slow strokes as she tried to move with him, then he began to talk to her again.

"So tight . How do you like this now?" Cliff asked, "Not as bad when you expect it?"

"No," she groaned, "It doesn't hurt as much, I don't mind when it is gentle, like this."

"Didn't you do this with Reece?" Cliff enquired.

"No, I swear," she pleaded, "He never tried, or asked, you are the only one to do it to me this way!"

"Would you have let him?" Cliff asked.

"No," she replied too readily, "No, I wouldn't have done anything with him we hadn't done!"

"Not even a threesome?" he asked moving quicker inside her, reaching around to begin massaging her clitoris through the material of her thong panties.

Dawn began to shake her head, then sobbed, confessing, "I'm so sorry, I couldn't say no, Reece had no choice, that man would have hurt him badly!"

"How did you know?" she asked, gasping the words as the orgasm that had been bubbling started tremors in her body.

"I'm, oh god, your making me," she blurted not finishing her words as her body tensed, then twitched as she came, her head fell back against his chest and her eyes rolled back.

Cliff continued to work in and out of her arse as her orgasm made her clench her sphincter around his cock, his fingers never let up on her clitoris until he too came hard spewing spunk up into her bowels. Eventually he withdrew, his balls aching and his slut of a wife lying limply in his arms.

Wiping his deflated cock on her left buttock, he sat upright and watched as a bubble of spunk escaped Dawn's gaping arse hole. Finding her butt plug he wiped it and gently pushed it home without a murmur from her, checking she was still breathing he pulled her kimono across her body and covered her with a throw.

"Go to sleep," he whispered to an almost unconscious Dawn, "We can continue later."

She nodded, properly closed her eyes and fell asleep. Smiling he realised he had grudging admiration for Reece, who had really done a number on his wife, Reece was good but Cliff knew he was better.

Cliff rose, checked his phone for messages, then headed to the shower, massaging his aching balls as he formulated a plan for the further reclaiming of his errant but submissive wife, he had only touched the surface of her story, but if the second lockdown was going to be a long one he had time. Then he also thought, Dawn had grown into his ideal woman, a cheating, submissive married slut just like their respective mothers and most of his other sexual conquests.

Cliff had realised Dawn was very submissive when they first met, the initial attraction, apart from her big tits and long legs, had been to see if he could resist his own natural instinct to be completely dominant. Generally he had been successful, managing 25 years as a seemingly normal couple, with 23 of those married, before someone else had taken control of her. Only on a rare occasion had he manipulated her to achieve specific goals, like buying and converting their house, and leaving a safe job to go freelance.

Now all his, at times, hard work had been spoiled by a manipulative tow-rag, so not only did he have to reassert control, but he would need her to be totally submissive from now on and he wanted to gain revenge on Reece, her erstwhile employers and any other fuckers who had enjoyed his wife's slutty obedience. For that he need information, time, and more details of the rest of Dawn's slide into a submissive slut.

He decided he would spend the afternoon further researching Dawn's web and WhatsApp history, also the office CCTV footage conveniently sent by her erstwhile employer just to twist the knife. Plus he would revisit her erotic fantasy stories as they had been a great source of hints for his earlier interrogation perhaps they would provide further insights for tonight's activities provided his aching balls recovered.

As he threw his robe on the bed he caught his reflection on the widescreen web tv they rarely used, he noticed the camera light was slowly blinking on record. Powering the screen on he saw his image appear and smiled, maybe there would be some other evidence of infidelity available. Their normal home CCTV system only had active cameras downstairs, the ones upstairs were passive and motion activated but the tv could be used like a conference screen with a HD webcam, he found the remote and stopped the recording. He would look through both the recording systems later to see what had been captured.

Rubbing his balls one more time he stepped into the shower hoping his 50 year-old cock and balls could stand the pace of the next few days.

To be continued...