Covid Insecure Play Pt. 02

Story Info
Dawn's redemption begins.
2.4k words
3.65
5.5k
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

January 7th 2021, the second full lockdown in England was one day old and already Dawn Wright felt the strain as at present she was effectively alone with an incommunicative husk of a husband.

Hopefully he would begin to respond today, he had slept more soundly last night and had allowed her to snuggle up to him without flinching. She on the other hand had slept fitfully, when she did drop off the dreams returned. They weren't nightmares as such but disturbing just the same. Cliff was always the centre of attention, she an unseen, unheard but highly aroused observer. Dawn knew why the dreams were themed that way, part reruns of the events of the previous Friday night and part sexual fantasies she had of watching her husband with other women.

Her obsession with erotica had led her to form fantasies of her own but never shared with her husband. The ones which drove her desires most were Cliff the dominant bull pleasuring grown women of all shapes, sizes and ages while she watched with pride and arousal. Sometimes when they actually made love, if she caught a reflection of herself being taken by Cliff, she would pretend she was one of his conquests, the middle aged wife needing a real man, and her resulting orgasm would be especially strong and generally long lasting.

One website she had found had described the type of fantasy as 'Cuckquean'. She had even taken to trying her hand at writing a few erotic stories on the same theme. However, she struggled to finish writing them as she frequently felt the need to masturbate which, though pleasurable, meant she lost her train of thought and on most occasions left her sore.

Her recent dreams, however, had the twist where Cliff was the object of a bull's desire, and not just one but four of them. The disturbing part was that she had observed the reality, her tall, muscled husband had been drugged and taken not just by four bulls, but also a transexual woman. She, like her husband, had been repelled when the direction of the event first unfolded but her body and desires betrayed her and him as she had multiple orgasms as he was repeated used.

Her betrayals of her husband had not stopped with her orgasms, she had found herself enraptured into loudly encouraging the abuse and finally taking part herself with a double-ended strap-on dildo. She knew the later acts were heavily induced by drugs they had made her consume as she passed out shortly after her orgasm and Cliff had also ejaculated strongly but that could never make the guilt she felt recede.

If her husband did every come out of his near catatonic state she needed to be able to make amends. But what can you say to make it better, how do you explain the why you did something, rather than just the what you did?

That was the problem Dawn Wright began sadly mulling over after she awoke to find her husband Cliff had already risen from their marital bed. She had been desperate to talk to him for the last three days but now felt nervous about the full confession she had promised herself she would make. Brutal honesty, the contrition, and the begging for forgiveness was going to be far simpler than actually knowing and explaining why she had done all of the things that had landed them both at this point and in some way gain redemption.

The air in the bedroom felt chilly, so Dawn pulled the duvet closer and glanced at the clock, 9:30 a.m., she had slept through the alarm but then she no longer needed to get up for work. Her bladder was nagging at her to get up, but the cold air meant she waited until it was almost to late before she ran naked to the ensuite. Dawn's teeth were chattering as she sat on the loo, a strong stream of pee hitting the water below. The skylight window was wide open letting in the freezing January air, she could hear cold rain hitting the conservatory roof below. Dawn sat freezing unable to shut the window until what seemed like an endless stream of urine finally emptied from her bladder. Her nipples were hard and aching from the cold air as she regretted waiting too long to get out of bed, otherwise the window would be closed and she would be swathed in her fleecy dressing gown .

That was another lesson learned, she decided that she could not wait any longer to get her husband to listen, she was going to make him listen this morning. Finally dabbing herself dry, she flushed then closed the window and wrapped the dressing gown around her, washed her hands and face and then brushed her teeth. Dawn drew a comb through her hair, looked at her drawn, tired face in the mirror, deciding against make-up she took a deep breath and then went in search of her husband.

His home office door was ajar so Dawn quickly poked her head in but Cliff was not at his desk and unusually his laptop and monitors were off. She headed to the kitchen, but apart from the smell of freshly brewed coffee there was no other sign of her husband. Finally she checked the living room where a half-empty cafetiere sat on a table, but no Cliff, that was when Dawn looked through the patio window, there was her husband standing in the torrential freezing rain staring out across the garden.

Dawn stared disbelievingly at her near naked husband holding a mug as the rain plastered his hair to his head and his only clothing a sodden pair of boxer shorts turned transparent across his muscular glutes. She opened the sliding patio doors and screamed at him, above the din of the rain on the conservatory roof, to come inside. Cliff turned slowly and walked towards her, his hands seemed blue with cold but what caught her eye was the hard lump outlined in his boxers.

Cliff dripped on the living room floor as Dawn hesitated then slipped off her dressing gown and wrapped in around the shoulders of the now shaking figure. Pulling him up the stairs she led him to the ensuite shower and turned it on full heat before pulling him inside with her. Dawn let the shower soak through the dressing gown before eventually removing it from Cliff's shoulders and throwing out on to the bathroom floor. She stepped close to him and clung to him whilst the water warmed them both, Cliff's hard cock pressed against her belly.

Slowly he embraced her as if waking to her presence, and her own body began to react to his touch and hardness pressing into her. He hadn't let her properly touch him since his ordeal and she wanted to cling to him. She began to speak but he pressed his mouth to her and his tongue probed her mouth. Cliff's big hands grasped at her buttocks pulling her close and squeezing hard, Dawn felt the heat inside her pussy increase at the roughness of his touch, she moaned with desire and relief into his mouth.

He broke the kiss to let her speak, moved a hand to her left breast then continued to maul her, his head bent to kiss her neck.

Dawn moaned, "Oh god, I didn't think you would ever want me again?"

Cliff remained silent his mouth stuck to her neck like a teenager marking his girlfriend.

"I'm so sorry, for what happened," she moaned, "They lied to me, I didn't know they would do that to you, I can't imagine how it must hurt!"

Cliff lifted his head, the water stung Dawns neck where his mouth had been,

"I can show you!" he whispered and spun her around pressing her into the tiled wall.

One hand grasped Dawn's wrists and held them above her head the other pushed between her buttocks as she spread her legs to steady herself. Then Dawn yelped in pain as two of Cliff's thick fingers jammed violently into her tight anus.

"Please don't, it hurts it hurts!" she squealed but all she felt was more pain as the fingers opened inside her rear cavity and rotated. Dawn's feet were kicked further apart by Cliff's muscled legs and he pressed his cock forward against one of her arse cheeks.

Dawn sagged in agony as Cliff's fingers pumped and rotated stretching her sphincter.

"Please don't, don't force me," she pleaded in between sobs.

"You asked for it," hissed her once caring husband in anger, "Sorry I can't give you the full five rapist cocks experience I had but I'll do the best I can!"

"No, please don't, I'm so sorry!" she cried half-heartedly struggling against his superior strength. Dawn almost passed out as she felt even more pain when Cliff pulled his fingers free with a jerk and her open anus shrank back quickly. The shower stopped and Cliff manhandled her out of the shower towards their bedroom.

He slung her face down on the bed and instinctively her hands swung back and her legs clamped together in an attempt to protect her stinging but slightly less tight hole. Fluid poured on her hands and oozed in her arse crack, then his powerful hands forced their way between her legs and easily prised them apart. An attempt to twist away was thwarted by a heavy shove that pinned her to the bed as Cliff pushed his legs between hers.

"Don't make me hurt you more than I have to!" Cliff commanded, "Hands above your head now!"

Whimpering Dawn raised her arms and stretched out limply, mashing her 32E breasts into the bed. Cliff slipped an arm under her hips lifting her onto her knees, his cock slid along the crack of her arse, rubbing the lubricant he had poured on her around her anal opening.

Dawn tensed expecting to be anally penetrated by her angry husband, then he slid back and down before pushing forward through her pussy lips to rest the head of his cock against her clitoris. Shuddering as a her clitoris throbbed, Dawn, tried shifting her hips forward just enough to feel his cock slide back hoping to entice Cliff to slip into her pussy instead. She realised that despite the rough painful handling she had become aroused and the lubricant and her own juices had made her front opening slick.

Relief and a pleasurable feeling washed over her as Cliff pushed slowly inside her pussy then bottomed out nudging her cervix, he felt harder and thicker than normal. Dawn let out a groan of satisfaction and her fear began to abate as Cliff leant over her and affectionately sucked on her left earlobe as he slowly began gentle strokes nudging her cervix each time then pulling back to her outer lips.

Soon Dawn was edging towards an orgasm, moving with her husbands' now gentle lovemaking strokes,

"Oh Cliff, you feel so good," she groaned, "I'm going to cum soon!"

He pulled out so only the head of his cock held her lips open, then paused, lifted his head from her ear then plunged back in harshly with all his body weight making Dawn collapse under him. She yelped in pleasure and surprise as an orgasm throbbed through her pussy. Cliff's cock pistoned inside her two or three times then pulled out, as Dawn expected to feel hot spunk splatter her arse and back, instead he slid up over her perineum and forced the head through her anal sphincter.

Dawn let out a guttural scream of mixed pleasure and pain then blanked out for a few seconds. She came to with Cliff's body weight pressing her into the mattress as his hips thrust rapidly forcing his cock in and out of her arse. Her face scrunched up with pain, but she was unable to make any noise as his weight was making it difficult to breathe. Cliff's hand squirmed under her hip, big fingers found her clit and rapidly rubbed hard causing Dawn to orgasm suddenly despite the pain. Almost immediately Cliff tensed and she felt him ejaculate in her bowels,

"God, your arse is so tight!" he panted lifting himself up on his elbows allowing Dawn to gasp in a breath.

She lay silent for a second until his softening cock popped out causing momentary pain, then she burst into a fit of rasping sobs as he rolled off and lay beside her.

Some minutes later he placed a hand on her buttock, saying, "Come on, stop crying, you are a 47 year old woman who has given birth twice. You need to go into the bathroom to clean up!"

Refusing to move Dawn remained sobbing into the mattress, she felt him climb off the bed then he lifted her bodily and hauled her to the ensuite.

"You need to sit on the loo before you shit the bed," Cliff commanded pushing her on to the seat, "I should have made you go before, but you had to tweak my anger, we'll be more prepared next time."

"But I don't like it," mumbled Dawn, "I know I've hurt you but that was wrong!"

"Well no one likes their punishment, initially," replied Cliff matter-of-factly, "But you enjoyed the orgasm, and you'll get used to having your arse full of spunk eventually!"

"But you forced me!", she insisted blubbing again, "You took my arse!"

"And so you are going to tell the police are you?" he replied, "That will be an interesting court case for your ex-employers! Let alone the tabloid press stories?"

"Headline, Hubby takes revenge on embezzling slut wife after he is tricked into drug-fuelled homosexual gangbang!" Cliff laughed as he washed his semi-erect cock clean.

"No, no, I didn't know," sobbed Dawn as her bowels began to stir, "They lied, I just borrowed some money on the company credit card, I was going to pay it back. But I didn't touch the payroll, please believe me!"

Cliff stood idly stroking his cock with the flannel wash cloth, simply saying, "I thought that borrowing money without the owners knowledge or permission is still stealing?"

"No, it wasn't like that," Dawn groaned, "It was just temporary."

Then she gripped her stomach, as it rumbled loudly, then her bowels emptied in a rush,

"Oh god, it stings, it stings!" Dawn sobbed.

"I know dear, it took me until this morning to be able to take a dump without bleeding!" replied Cliff coldly, "When you've finish shitting, come into the bedroom, I have something that will make it feel a little better!"

"Then you have the rest of the day to try to redeem yourself and convince me of your innocence," continued Cliff before walking out of the ensuite bathroom.