Covid Insecure Play Pt. 06

Story Info
Consequences, Redemption and Reparations.
6.2k words
3.54
7.8k
4

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******************* March 2021 - 2nd UK lockdown continues

Two months after beginning his initial interrogation of his wife Dawn, Cliff sat in his home office musing on progress. The coercive approach had managed to breakdown some barriers, questions, confession, assurance, sex (rampant urgent sex), then loving pillow talk led to incremental revelations.

The way Dawn responded sexually gave Cliff the impression that she got particularly turned on by her confessions of guilt. But it had been slow going as, to his surprise, Dawn had still harboured a strong sense of loyalty to her seducer, not even recognising she had been the one seduced, but thinking she was the one who had pushed Reece into a sexual relationship.

He had only managed to get Dawn to recount the first stages of her sexual submission to a younger workmate and had yet to discover why there had been a break-up, then a renewal of their affair. The consistent denial that Reece had taken the lead had meant she continued to omit parts of the activities she had indulged in, but to get some sort of satisfactory revenge he needed to glean every sordid detail in her own words.

As the carrot approach had not worked as efficiently as expected, time for the stick had arrived sooner than Cliff wanted, but in truth he was beginning to hate pretending to still want to salvage their relationship and the comforting post-sex pillow talk was now a chore, it had been three days since they last had sex.

However, Dawn had been more receptive to helping him access her former employers systems, as she wanted to be vindicated about the payroll fraud that caused her to be sacked and the revelation of her affair.

Cliff's new 'stick' approach needed time to set-up the spare bedroom for Dawn's full confessional, he had persuaded her to go out to complete a monthly food shop which due to lockdown restrictions would take a number of hours to complete. She had been reluctant to go out alone for days and had increasingly struggled with sleep but finally she had acquiesced after receiving a number of text messages, taking her car and her mobile phone which she had diligently been keeping out of Cliff's reach.

Cliff no longer needed access to her phone as he had seeded it with spyware which relayed all messages and recorded phone conversations. Dawn had sent and received a number of messages, innocent ones with their daughters, but mainly with Reece and two as yet unidentified contacts.

The latest message had read, "Honey, F2F, usual, Rx", her reply was as short, "Ok, 1.00, Dx".

Dawn had left at 12.00 and Cliff had tracked the journey in real time, noting as he expected that she had bypassed their normal supermarket and headed towards Southend. When she stopped 30 minutes later, Cliff noted the location as a backstreet carpark close to a housing estate. He linked to her phone to set the voice recorder app to run in the background, being voice activated it should pick-up any conversations she was about to have.

Apart from Dawn's phone access, the other most useful early discovery was the laptop that Reece had left with her, she had hidden it in her walk-in-wardrobe, but a slip of the tongue during pillow talk led him there. Once Dawn knew he had found it she was immediately forthcoming admitting that Reece had regularly used it illicitly to access the work systems if they were shagging away from the office, or while he was on call. She even confessed she had accessed it once or twice to kick off a payroll run, rather than go into the office.

Cliff himself had then used the laptop to access the network used by Dawn's former employer, noting it bypassed their firewalls by connecting directly to the payroll server, from there he and had dropped spyware to gather more information. Then, on further inspection he had also found a hidden folder of images taken of Dawn, presumably saved by Reece from various sources.

Most of the images captured her on at least three separate occasions, in various states of sexual ecstasy, her face and tits streaked with semen and with various partners, male and female, this had been far more than she had so far admitted to. None of the pictures were posed so Cliff assumed she never knew about them, but none of them hinted she was anything but a very willing participant. But what was more disturbing was her wild eyed expressions and her nose coated in a white powder, that Cliff guessed wasn't icing sugar.

Realisation that Dawn had been regularly using cocaine came when he re-checked previous CCTV recordings from their bedroom each morning as she applied her make-up and watched her snort from a small spoon before placing it back into what looked like a make-up compact. However, over the last week or so she had stopped, presumably having used up her supplies. Covid lockdown must have made it harder to get, and her bank account was almost empty since she had no income since her dismissal. Cliff knew she wouldn't chance taking unexplainable money from the joint account until she was desperate.

Coupled with information he had extracted from internet searches it confirmed a far greater complex web of contacts and a growing sense that Dawn had initially unknowingly, but willingly, managed to get involved with some very dangerous people. Dawn's erstwhile employers had already shown that they were no ordinary fund management company by their reaction to the fraud she had been accused of. But most of the associates of Reece, at least the ones exposed by Cliff's internet searches, appeared to be serious mainstream criminals.

So his plan for revenge now needed a higher level of anonymity and security for him and his daughters. He expected that to achieve that security, Dawn would have to sacrificed and become collateral damage. Strangely saddened, Cliff's mind drifted from the task at hand, as he considered Dawn's ultimate fate he thought about their life together so far.

When Cliff had met her she was 21, fresh out of university, at first he had expected her to still be a virgin as she had seemed awkward and terrified of her parents finding out she had met someone. He later found out it was not the case but she had initially been inexperienced and a naïve 'lie back and think of England' inactive type of girl in bed. However, the real reason she was worried about her father finding out was the fact Cliff played for the same Old Boys rugby club, and he had forbidden her to even think about associating with anyone there especially the incomers like Cliff who had not been former pupils of the school that the club derived its name from.

Cliff had found her fears amusing, but a bigger shock was in store when eventually he had been invited to a summer party held at her parents house. He and Dawn had been sleeping together for a few weeks and he had gradually persuaded her to be bolder in and out of bed. On this occasion he had suggested she went commando under her knee length summer dress and had openly fingered her on the short drive from his flat, keeping her just on the edge of an orgasm. She was in such a state of arousal he had to unlock the door with her key. Opening the door he came face-to-face with her mother, Juliet, who stood looking at him in equal shock.

Pausing for a second he recognised the tall, busty but tautly muscled middle-aged woman as the energetic married slut from the previous Easter holiday weekend. Cliff had picked her up outside a nightclub notorious for lonely middle aged housewives looking for a one-night stand.

Work and a niggling injury had prevented him from going on the annual rugby club tour, however, as a player coach, Juliet's husband was away all weekend. Dawn had remained at university to finish the last of her course work and Juliet had taken advantage of the free time to let her hair and underwear down. Cliff had actually been on the way home after a disastrous date had ended prematurely, when he found a drunk Juliet arguing with a bouncer outside the club. She had slipped outside for a cigarette expecting to be followed shortly by a twenty something guy who had been chasing her most of the night, when she found herself, not in a courtyard but a back-alley unable to get back in. The bouncer had taken a dislike to her surly manner when she tried to get back in via the front door by barging past the late-night queue, he was manhandling her to the pavement.

As a regular Cliff recognised the bouncer, so he intervened before the woman got really hurt. Luckily she calmed down enough to accept she wouldn't get back in, and Cliff persuaded the bouncer to retrieve her coat from the cloakroom. His kindness was rewarded when she agreed to have a nightcap at a small discrete members only bar he frequented. One drink led to several and eventually some heavy petting, then back to his flat for a really good fuck session. The assumed one-night stand lasted two nights and a lazy Sunday when Cliff returned from a rugby match on the Saturday afternoon to find Juliet still there and ready for round two.

A smile crossed his face thinking about the age old mother / daughter fantasies which used to appear in porn magazines and the 1970's films. It is amazing how two people, who think they will never meet again, are openly willing to confess sexual secrets to one another during the recovery periods from frenetic coupling. This shared knowledge had stood him in good stead when the inevitable opposition from Dawn's father to their engagement had arisen, Juliet had been almost conspicuously in favour.

Ironic too that now the daughter had recently shown an appetite for varied sexual partners at about the same relative age, and displaying elements of bisexuality that Juliet had practiced throughout her marriage. Needless to say Cliff had never divulged his carnal knowledge of Juliet or her bisexual leanings to Dawn, but maybe when the current episode of their life together ends it would be a good time, adding mental anguish to Dawn's list of future punishments.

Dawn had become a stay at home mum to their two daughters for sixteen years of their 25 year marriage, a role that she had adopted because in her mind her own mother's insistence on working during her formative years had made her shy and timid. Dawn had been involved with Parent and Toddler groups, the school PTAs, even becoming a coach and the treasurer for the local swimming club when their two girls had joined and continuing well after they had both got bored with swimming.

Her desire for a change had come just as their girls were finishing school and moving to higher education. The opportunity to get back into the workplace had arisen firstly with a local building firm, helping with their payroll and accounts, then her last role appeared when she was headhunted for her knowledge of a legacy payroll system was noticed. Working at the building firm had developed her ability to deal with suggestive comments about her figure, and given her an ego boost too. The young Dawn was not a striking beauty but age had softened her facial features, and she had always kept her weight in control.

So she had been quite confident when she interviewed for the role at the Fund management company, Armstrong-Daly holdings. Even though the new role meant travel to a London office she only worked three days a week for a much increased salary. Her personal confidence rocketed and the attention she received in the office led her to spend much more time on her appearance and money to match the younger stylish women who themselves held executive positions.

Cliff had benefitted too when Dawn's choice of lingerie changed alongside the desire to wear more stylish office clothes. The change in her energy physically and sexually was very much appreciated. Cliff admitted he had loved Dawn throughout their life together, but despite his own infidelities from time to time, he had never given himself to anyone else in the way she had with Reece.

Forcing his mind to concentrate again, looked over the sorry saga he had pieced together so far;

a.) Dawn employed as a naïve accounts payroll / accounts administrator, for a Fund Management company with very wealthy clients. Reports to Adriana, who is in fact a shemale, and the boss of Reece who works on the IT systems. Reece and Adriana, acted like they hated each other at work but obviously had known each other for a long time and had a current sexual relationship. From this he assumed that they were the perpetrators of the payroll scam, but why they were having to involve Dawn was an outstanding question, also outstanding was the whereabouts of the money.

b.) Reece befriends Dawn, takes advantage of her gullibility providing a sob story. Eventually he engineers an innocent evening out and tests Dawn's boundaries, probably surprised to find her so easily manipulated sexually. It only takes him about three weeks to finally push her into real infidelity. There were a series of suggestive text messages between the two, then some progressively revealing photos sent, leading to another after work drink and their first full sex session. That would have been enough for any level of blackmail or coercion, but Reece had been using Dawn for smallish amounts of money as well as the sex, and now it seemed Dawn was the only one taking the rap for the fraud.

c.) Dawn had apparently been introduced to drugs and sex parties by someone as yet unconfirmed. If this had been the cause of the break-up why was the evidence on Reece's laptop. Cliff guessed this was another little manipulation game Reece had been playing with Dawn, possibly the money gained from the fraud was to fund a drugs deal.

d.) The Armstrong-Daly company that all three had worked for has a legitimate side, but Cliff had discovered some funds which had a number of secretive investors. The owners too had varied backgrounds, the original owners were listed on the board, but the main shareholders were listed as Sabina Aliyeva and her

father Resad Aliyev, who was variously described as a shady eastern European billionaire. The images of those two that he found online, matched the stunning woman who had been introduced to him as the company CEO at the late Christmas party, shortly before both he and Dawn were taken into a side room to discuss a small audit issue, and the stocky, balding running to fat man who had sweated, grunted and groaned as he later sodomised Cliff's arse.

The secretive investors were also less than legitimate, one was definitely on a international financial embargo list, the others headed up shady organisations.

So to Cliff's mind there were two conflicting parties here, Reece / Adriana and the Aliyev's, with a little luck he may have found a way to get the Aliyev's to deal with the Reece / Adriana combo. The Aliyev's and the other company executives would soon find themselves dodging the FSA, Fraud squad and possibly their Fund investors. He had needed Dawn's knowledge of the payroll systems and processes to create a new trail of fraud directly linked to Adriana and Reece, then the stage would be set for part one to unfold. Cliff had primed the payroll system to repeat the fraud Dawn had been accused of but this time using easily traceable bank accounts which led back to Adriana and audit trails which led to Reece's old access logins.

Part two would take longer to realise as that would be driven by the pace of the authorities investigations, but a package of evidence was ready to be sent as soon as part one had begun to be played out. Plus a certain virus was ready to cripple the computer systems with a ransom demand.

He also formulated a back-up plan to get to Reece if he avoided the wrath of the Aliyevs and their investors. Cliff strongly suspected Reece was in the drugs trade to some extent and was probably using the proceeds of the fraud to buy in further. With luck he may be able to turn this into a very nasty outcome.

Turning back to the PC screen Cliff added the finishing touch to his latest video montage, humming a line from a Squeeze song, "Take me I'm yours because dreams are made of this!" as Cliff replayed the final cut of Dawn's home porn movie debut. The production had taken a few weeks more to complete than he first thought, due to the elongated confessional, but this had allowed time for the delivery of a few items for use on Dawn during the forthcoming 'stick' phase.

Now Dawn's unfolding meeting with Reece, added another reason for her to accept a physical punishment. Revealing his knowledge of her latest contact with Reece whilst watching herself on screen should have Dawn begging for forgiveness and punishment. A part of him wished his revenge on all of his rivals was a physical one by his own hand but that couldn't guarantee his daughters' safety, when he served the prison sentence he would surely get. Distance, and deception was the only course of action. Wind up all the players and let them fight it out, then if needed, deal with who ever is left standing.

**************

Dawn's food shopping trip had now lasted two-half hours, but this had given Cliff ample time to set-up the spare room with the restraints required, toys, a video projector, laptop, and two cameras with the digital time set to a date in the past so that it would appear this was an old 'sex play' session if the tape was ever discovered. Cliff knew there would be a risk filming Dawn's punishment but he felt he needed a private record. His concern was his ability to hold his own temper as he disciplined her, despite the provocation she had provided, hopefully age would have mellowed his inbuilt rage from the 19 year-old who had let rip and almost crippled two other youths.

When everything was set, he checked Dawn's progress and if there was any saved conversations. Dawn had sent six texts, receiving four replies, and three audio files had auto-downloaded, but Dawn's phone tracker now showed her to be static just outside a remote village and she had been nowhere near the supermarket. Cliff opened the first audio file, timed 5 mins after her arrival in Southend, the sound was faint at first but gradually equalised,

"Is Pavel there?" Dawn could be heard asking.

"No, he is working," came a woman's voice, she had a slight accent.

"Where?" asked Dawn.

"What you want?" asked the woman's voice.

"I need something," Dawn said cryptically.

"He is not here, go away, my children are here," hissed the woman's voice.

"But he said he could get me something!" insisted Dawn.

"Go away, he is not doing that stuff now!" the woman hissed again, "He said he is staying away from whores, like you!"

Then the sound of a slamming door, a rustling noise as though Dawn was hurrying away, then the recording stopped automatically after 20 secs. Two text conversations appeared shortly after, one conversation from an existing one of the mystery numbers, Cliff guessed this was Pavel's, and the other conversation was now another unknown number.

The next audio file started about 10 minutes later, this time the sound was sharper, but echoing with muted rushing background noise, the sound of male voice with an estuary English accent.

"What you after darling?" enquired Estuary man.

"C, Pavel sent me." Dawn's voice trembled.

"Got cash?" Estuary man asked.

"How much?" Dawn asked in almost a whisper.

"Well 50 quid for your usual said Pavel," came the reply, "Plus a generous tip for getting me out of bed early for a rush job!"

"But its normally only £30," whined Dawn, "I've only got £40 in cash!"

"Well come back when you're flush," laughed Estuary.

"No, I can't come back," Dawn gibbered, "I'll pay Pavel more when I see him next, please, he knows I'll pay!"

"Yeh, but who says Pavel will pay me?" moaned Estuary.

"But he said you were friends," Dawn raised her voice.

"Acquaintances, darling," he corrected, "Look give me the 40 quid, and a favour like you do for Pavel and it's yours!"

12