All Comments on 'Covid Insecure Play Pt. 06'

by Risktaker48

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for the update. Was this the final chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So Dawn and Cliff have no final talk? She truly wanted Reece more? That's sad to see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am not going to read the 1st 5 parts because this is a very satisfying conclusion. Send the cheating skank to prison, destroy her and all who conspired with her making the revenge a long term event to be savored for years to come. This chapter alone is one of the best I have read on this cuck happy site.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

This story goes to show that you shouldn’t be writing a grocery list, let alone an erotic story.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to “seed a cell phone with spyware and malware”? If you have an Apple Air tag on you long enough, your cell phone will alert you to the fact that an unidentified tracking device is on you and has been tracked.

Of course you don’t know this because you’re not interested in writing a jerk story, you want to punish women. You want the wonderful husband to “get the girl, the gold watch and everything”. You wanted to write a Disney story for guys.

You wanted the mean, nasty girl to be punished and the husband to live his best life, surrounded by friends, family, hot women and money.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

No final conversation with Dawn? Felt totally unresolved. Magically a new girlfriend with benefits appears and Dawn goes to prison, the end? You have got to be kidding! 6 chapters for that ending?

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Not my cup of tea.

Cant say I hated it but I cant really say I liked it. It was just sort of there.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

The ending seems a little bit rushed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRisktaker48@Risktaker48
I've finally started finishing some new stories (too many plot lines in my head), hopefully I will start completing more soon. Most of my writing is fantasy stories at the moment some are based on my own experiences. You dear reader will have to work out which! Thanks in advan...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES