Covid Insecure Play Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you.." started Dawn.

"Stop talking and put your mouth to proper use, if you want your blow!" snapped Estuary.

"What here, can't we go somewhere indoors?" Dawn's voice pleaded.

"Ain't you heard of lockdown?" laughed Estuary again, "Here or no blow!"

There was a rustling of clothes and then a sigh from Estuary, "Not bad for a old woman, practise a lot on your old man, or just Pavel!"

Further grunting sounds, then Estuary, "Let me feel those tits!"

A minute of urgent groans later, a gargling choking sound, and finally a louder groan, a splattering sound, followed by a weepy Dawn hitching the words, "Satisfied now?"

"For now, but if you are ever this way again, text me, I quite fancy giving you a proper going over," Estuary replied, "We can have a party, it'll be free blow if you take on my mates too!"

Again the sounds of rustling clothes, the rapid clacking of heels on concrete and the recording stopping after 20 seconds of silence. Cliff's last feelings for Dawn evaporated as the sound ended, she was now a cock sucking whore for the sake of £10 of coke.

Her next stop was close to Reece's address, but the next audio file did not start for

15 minutes, the time stamp showed 1.10pm;

"I'm a bit late, traffic," Dawn's voice explained, followed by rustling sounds.

"Dawn, not yet, just pull away and drive to the golf course," presumably Reece's voice, "There's a short farm track just before the car park, we're meeting them there."

The sound of her car revving, and silence for a few seconds, then the voice said, "Slow down don't draw attention, you seem keyed up?"

"No," Dawn replied sharply, "I'm just frightened, you're sure this is going to be safe?"

"Don't worry, it's just a scouting meeting," Reece said, "The main deal is sometime next week, after Pavel has confirmed the sample. We're just the go-between's and I'll be clear of Pavel and his mates. If there is going to be any trouble it will be when they exchange."

"Just here," Reece instructed, "The track is a bit rough, but once out of view of the main road there's a pull-in, they will meet us there. We have about 25 minutes, and we can say hello properly while we wait, I've really missed you."

"I've missed you, so much," replied Dawn, "I'm sorry I messed up at work, I could have helped finally pay the money off and you wouldn't need to take these risks!"

"I love you honey," Reece said, "Its not your fault, I bet the trans-bitch framed you, I just wish I had still been there to help you find out what she did!"

The engine noise dropped and the crunch of the handbrake indicated Dawn had stopped, the next sound was seatbelts unclicking and a rustle of clothes, then an elongated moan from Dawn.

Cliff surprised himself by slamming the desk with his hand with anger then paused the playback. He was tempted to fast-forward the file but steeled himself to listen to fifteen minutes of Dawn and Reece trying to fuck in a Ford Fiesta. Although he had seen evidence and heard the cheating noises come out of Dawn's mouth before, Cliff winced when she cried out Reece's name as she reached her first orgasm. In his mind's eye he saw her eyelids fluttering, head drop to one side, her mouth go slack, her hands clenching and unclenching until the effect recedes.

The sounds of male grunting, flesh slapping and female whimpering continued for two further minutes until Reece roared in climax, then heavy breathing and a whispered,

"I needed that, its been so long without you!" escaped from his lips.

Then Dawn's voice nervously saying, "We better get tidy, they'll be here soon."

The recording stopped picking up voices but only muted clothes rustling and doors being opened and shut, then the recording stopped. Cliff checked the time the file closed as 13.52pm. Curiously Dawn's phone remained on but stationary according to his tracking app, it was now 15:15pm after listening to the recordings. It seemed a long time for them to be gone from the car just to get drug samples, he had expected they would be eager to complete a transaction quickly.

Wondering if he should wait a while longer, but with a nagging doubt in his mind he decided to risk connecting to Dawn's phone to activate the camera and voice recorder. The phone was mounted in a dashboard holder, as Dawn sometimes used it as a dashcam, and the front facing camera just showed the interior of the car to be empty but a used tissue could be made out on the rear seat. Switching to the rear camera the view was of a tree lined road with a large white van parked twenty yards in front, there didn't seem to be anybody nearby.

Quickly checking for video files there is one starting at 13:25 ending at 13.55, then another from 14:01 to 14:29. Cliff downloaded both video files and cleared the phone of all the audio files. Knowing she could not reply, he sent a quick text to her phone to ask if she was okay. Checking it appeared he disconnected the phone uplink and turned back to the downloaded files.

Leaving the earlier video file for later viewing, Cliff started to play the second file.

The recording started as the white van pulled up in front, shortly joined by a blue 4x4 which pulled ahead of the white van and disappeared from view obscured by the van. Dawn and Reece got out of her fiesta and walked towards the two vehicles, Reece giving her hand a reassuring squeeze before greeting a stocky swarthy looking guy who emerged from the driver's door of the van. Initially the two men shook hands and the swarthy guy calmly opened a rear door of the van.

He briefly scanned the area before producing a package from a metal box and handed it to Reece. Reece shook his head and held up 3 fingers, the swarthy guy waved him away and reached for the package. Suddenly a scuffle broke out with Dawn rapidly stepping back out of the way of a flailing arm as the package hit the floor at her feet with a puff of white powder. Three more men emerged around the side of the van, one grabbing Dawn roughly dragging her towards the open van doors, as the other two laid into Reece who eventually lay on the floor being kicked until he stopped moving.

The three men hauled Reece off the floor and into the back of the 4x4 as it pulled alongside, then spoke with the driver before they handed the split package to him and he drove away quickly. The three left behind chatted while they smoked, the van driver looked inside the van and appeared in conversation with Dawn. He nodded and spoke with the other two guys. All three finished their cigarettes and climbed into the back of the van unbuckling their belts as they went then closed the rear doors.

The film carried on for 15 more minutes showing the back of the white van rocking, before the driver stepped out fastening his trousers, wiped the back of his hand across his nose, then walked to the front while looking at something on his mobile phone. After a further two minutes and no other movement the recording stopped.

Checking the real time Cliff realised that it would seem odd that he had not tried to contact Dawn again as she had been out for too long just to be shopping. He rang her mobile allowing it time to go to voicemail, he left a simple,

'Are you okay, call me back when you can', voice message, and rang off.

Cliff started the first video recording running, as expected it started as Reece and Dawn began kissing in the front seats of her car. Within two minutes he could make out Dawn's arm apparently pumping life into Reece's cock as she sucked on his face and he fondled her right tit which he had deftly exposed.

At minute 5 they shifted to the back seat, Dawn's stockinged legs over Reece's shoulders, one shoe dangling, the other fallen off, as his white backside pounded up and down thrusting his cock into Dawn's cheating cunt. As she had her orgasm her left hand gripped the headrest, her wedding ring glinting in the mid afternoon sunlight. Once Reece had obviously finished, he knelt up and wiped his dripping cock with Dawn's discarded knickers, before pocketing them with a grin. The remainder of the video was just the two of them fixing their clothes, hair and Dawn her make-up before settling back and staring lovingly at each other while waiting for the meet-up.

Making another speculative remote connection to Dawn's phone, Cliff saw a flurry of activity around the white van as numerous armed figures in body armour with "Police" written on their backs surrounded it before hauling the occupants out forcing them to the floor. Last out was a half-naked Dawn, blouse pulled open, cups of her bra turned down exposing her tits, no skirt but still wearing stockings, suspenders and high heels. As a police officer tried to get her to put arms behind her, Dawn lashed out and stupidly tried to run to her car. She was felled by a textbook rugby tackle and roughly forced onto her front and handcuffed by a female officer who seemed to take pleasure in pressing Dawn's face into the dirt. Continuing to struggle Dawn almost threw the female officer off, dislodging her hat revealing a serious but attractive face, then two sharp blows with a nightstick finally saw Dawn's efforts subside.

Cliff watched for a few moments, half hoping Dawn may renew her struggles to give the female officer another excuse to restrain her, but then disconnected as another officer began to walk towards Dawn's car.

Cliff sat back and realised his planning for revenge had taken on a new angle now that the police were involved sooner than anticipated. Thinking quickly he tried ringing her phone again, hoping the police would pick it up, but it went to voicemail for a second time, so he left a more urgent sounding message,

"Dawn, its Cliff, where are you, are you okay? I'm getting worried, call me when you get this message!"

Thirty minutes later, his mobile rang and seeing Dawn's number he answered it, rapidly speaking before the caller,

"At last, Dawn, where have you been? I've been worried, have you had an accident or something?" he fired off the questions hoping to sound suitably concerned.

There was a pause, then a female voice spoke, "Is this Mr Cliff Wright?"

"Yes, who is this, where's my wife, is she alright?" Cliff replied, with what he hoped, was equal amounts of concern.

"We don't think there is anything to worry about," replied the voice, "I'm a police officer, WPC Johnson, we have your wife's car and phone, we were hoping you could confirm if she has been out today?"

"She went shopping, to the supermarket, but that was hours ago! Isn't she there?" responded Cliff.

"We believe we have your wife in custody at present," said the voice of WPC Johnson flatly, "There has been an incident, but she is basically fine, are you at home?"

"Yes," answered Cliff, trying to sound confused, "Where is she, I'll come and get her!"

"That won't be necessary, but we will come around to see you to explain the situation," replied WPC Johnson, "Can you wait for us to arrive, we will be there in approximately an hour? I'm sure this can be sorted out quickly."

************ Early December 2021 - Rise of Omicron, Dawn's demise *****

Cliff Wright sat back reading a by-line on the Financial Times website, "Four directors arrested and further international arrest warrants issued in an ongoing investigation into a small investment house. Police authorities praise unidentified whistle blower, and condemn the sordid drug fuelled excesses of the modern financial fraudsters".

Switching to a tabloid website, "The trial of three 'Drug Bosses' and three co-defendants had been dramatically halted just as the jury were about to return their verdicts when one 'Boss' stabbed another in the neck, abdomen and groin, the story graphically described the arterial spurt of blood covering the other defendants in the dock and security guards as they wrestled with the knifeman. The victim was in a critical condition in hospital, but one other co-defendant and a guard had been released after treatment for minor wounds. The judge had decided not to reschedule the trial but would consider a delay in sentencing if the accused were convicted."

The rest of the news feeds were concentrating on the latest rise in Covd-19 numbers throughout Europe, a new variant, and speculation on the prospects of further lockdowns.

Cliff was unconcerned by the prospect of a further lockdown, both his daughters were due home for Christmas and most importantly safe, if still upset by the circumstances of their mother's absence from their lives. The girls had not seen nor spoken with Dawn since the initial shock of her arrest, and they had been the first to insist Cliff start divorce proceedings when the details of her first charges had been known.

He had spoken to both of them the previous evening to go over the events at the trial and to prepare them for any further tabloid stories. Luckily the media had not focussed on the story as much due to the far more marketable sordid royalty storylines available throughout the year. That said a court room stabbing could generate interest for a day or so.

Everything had come to a head rapidly over eight months previously, causing his developing plans for revenge to suddenly change within a day, all due to Dawn's naivety. The phrase, "I'm sure this can be sorted out quickly" spoken by Debbie Johnson that day did not quite ring true, but the impending conviction of his wife, two of her drug dealing lovers, a transsexual bitch and a few assorted criminals would not take too much longer.

WPC Debbie Johnson, was a mid-thirties, brunette, with 32DD tits and arse cheeks that could crack walnuts. She was the family liaison officer assigned to Cliff and his daughters, once Cliff had been cleared of any involvement in criminal activity. She had also become a friend with kinky benefits for Cliff, but that had remained a secret from her colleagues and Cliff's daughters, at least until the dust had settled. She had also been an invaluable source of information about the case, plus a willing recipient of further damning information Cliff 'quite innocently' might supply, such as PIN numbers to access Dawn's phone and the book of passwords she kept to various websites in her browser history.

The more Debbie found out about Dawn's double life the more sympathy Cliff got. Eventually when Dawn and her co-conspirators were charged, a drunken Debbie had arrived to break the news, and consoled him with a night spent giving fabulous tit wanks and blowjobs as she was unfortunately on her period. From then on Cliff had quite regularly experienced the rest of Debbie's orifices with or without her in a drunken state.

Now he was close to having the best Christmas present he had since the births of his daughters. The divorce from his cheating wife was uncontested, his daughters and all his friends stood by him, Dawn would be lucky to get less than 10 years for the drugs charges alone, and she would never regain any reputation other than being a drug fuelled whore.

Dawn's erstwhile lovers were both facing 15-20 years inside, Reece was also lying in a hospital bed, unlikely to recover fully from the knife attack. Debbie had related Reece's injuries to Cliff, and although the neck wound was dramatic, the stab to his groin had sliced through one testicle and almost severed his cock. The transsexual bitch would also be serving a lengthy sentence followed by deportation, if she/it survived that long now that the Aliyev family knew who had really embezzled money from them.

The other directors who took turns on his arse were all in custody and facing long prison terms, and if the police forces followed the rest of the evidence trail Cliff had

created for them would be spending it in the company of other sex-offenders.

All this because Dawn, the once mousey housewife had become addicted to cock, cunt, cocaine and bad boys. Plus maybe they had all underestimated a computer nerd.

12