COVID Lockdown Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he fumbled around my labia, went inside a little way and rubbed right on my clit so I as good as lost touch with reality. I didn't know what we were going to do but in all truthfulness in my advanced state of frustration I would probably have done anything he asked so when I felt him pulling on the waist of my panties it seemed natural and I welcomed his words in my ear.

"Let me take them off love."

In that state it seemed perfectly normal and natural to lift myself up again as this time he peeled the flimsy garment down my legs and off.

"Give them to me," I grunted taking them and putting them beside me on the seat.

Almost as soon as I did that his hand was back between my legs but this time it and his fingers were fully on my soaked pussy and were starting to probe inside me. It was fantastic and as he started fingering me I began to cum.

"Oh fuck, oh shit Geoff I moaned clinging to him and pushing myself more firmly against his fingers and hand.

"Ok baby?" he asked starting to pump his finger in and out of me simulating fucking me.

"Oh yes Geoff it's been so, so long."

"I know love so enjoy it."

He held the one or two fingers with which he had been finger fucking me rigid inside me wordlessly inviting me to writhe myself on them and that I most willingly did as I told him that I was cumming.

"Good love, that's good love it."

"I'm sorry Geoff," I groaned back feeling rather embarrassed that I was climaxing so quickly and easily.

"Shush Jayney, don't be silly it's lovely to see, enjoy it," he replied kissing me as I did indeed writhe myself on his finger ringing every last bit of pleasure from his fingering of me.

The shudders and convulsions racked my body as I moaned and groaned with my eyes clamped shut and mouth wide open gasping for air. The arm round my shoulders was hugging me and pulling the upper part of my as good as bare body across the central console and against his chest while the other did such lovely things between my legs.

I was sobbing as I finished with him sucking my breasts and my hand gripping his erection through his thin suit trousers. He held me as I came down from the height of my climax.

"Oh god Geoff," I smiled at him wiping the tears from my eyes.

"Come on its wasn't that bad was it?" he grinned back kissing my boob as he removed his hand from up my skirt and between my legs.

I kissed him and sighed. "You know it was bloody good you could see that."

"It did rather look as if you enjoyed it," he grinned.

I wasn't sure what was going to happen now so I pulled my skirt down and closed my blouse.

"What you doing?"

"Dunno, why?"

"What do you mean why, what do you think we're gonna do now?"

"I don't know."

"Well try working it out lovely."

"Well beyond my simple brain," I smiled rubbing his thigh.

"What usually comes after the appetiser?"

"Are you like Oliver Twist then?"

"Yes of course Jayney, I want more."

"More? More what?"

"More of you of course."

"How, what?" I teased back knowing full well what he meant.

"Get in the back and I'll show you."

"Really? Here Geoff are you sure?"

"Look it's dark and we're in an isolated place you're half undressed and I'm as hard as a fucking rock, what the hell do you think we're going to do. Now get in the back and quick."

"Ok then if you insist," I said jokingly my heart pounding at both the prospect of having a man inside me for the first time in so many months and doing it in such a place. I gripped the door handle and went to open the door.

"No need to get cold, climb through here," he said indicating the fairly large gap between the seats and adding. "Give me a chance to see that lovely ass I have ogled so often covered.

"It is now," I smiled half standing in preparation for the gymnastics need to get into the back.

As I half crawled into the back he lifted my skirt exposing my bottom that he stroked and said. "Hold on a sec."

"What?" I asked slightly alarmed.

"This," he said gripping my hips and kissing me right at the bottom of my spine as he sighed. "Mmmm lovely."

Joining me in the back he pushed me down into the corner and half laid on me the swell of his cock pushing into the top of my outer thigh. We kissed for some time as we got used to the rather uncomfortable but nevertheless highly erotic position on the back seat.

Although apart from his jacket and tie that he'd removed when we got into the car, he was still dressed, his shirt at the back had come out of his trousers so I was able to run my hands up and down his bare back. It was the first time I had touched a man's flesh for so long and it was lovely to feel as was the outline of his erection through his trousers on my leg.

We kissed for some time as we recovered the urgency and passion that had accompanied him fingering me to that first climax. As he kissed and sucked my breasts and nipples and ran his fingers over my stomach and newly shaved mound so I rubbed the lovely shaped, hard bulge in his trousers.

"Get it out Jayne," he whispered into my ear.

I managed to unzip him and fumbled my way inside his trousers, past his shirt and boxers and onto his cock which felt great in my hand. Due to his clothing, I couldn't get it out so he helped by undoing his belt and the button on his trousers which allowed me much more access to him and quickly and eagerly I pulled it out. Holding it in both hands and stroking it sent shudders of pleasure and desire through me that were so strong I feared I might have an even more embarrassing climax! I was still sort of holding it when he pushed himself more firmly against me so that his cock was thrust across my groin with the bulbous end pressing on my stomach.

I knew we were getting near to having full, penetrative sex and like the back seat slut I had become I opened my legs in preparation for him to enter me. All thoughts of reason and fear of being caught had long left me and now my entire consciousness and being was focused on being fucked. I so wanted it and him although to be absolutely honest at that moment in time the who had become irrelevant. All that mattered to me was being with a man and having his cock inside me, up me, filling me and fucking me.

"Ok Jayney?"

"Yes Geoff, yes," I groaned as he rolled on top of me so that his erection reared up the softness of my stomach with the base of it pressing right on my clit. I was in fucking heaven or thought I would be soon!

It was at that moment that all hell broke loose making me scream with fright.

There was a blinding light through the front passenger window onto the seat where I had been sitting. Quite ridiculously in some ways considering I was lying on the back seat as good as naked with a man lying on top of me about to fuck me, I thought. 'God they'll see my knickers' that I recalled leaving on the front seat. That, though, became by far the lesser of my worries as the torch was turned towards the back seat and lit Geoff and me up completely. He rolled off me pushing his dick into his trousers as I frantically shoved my skirt down and sat up acutely aware that whoever was shining the torch would have a clear view of my bare legs and chest. Then, in addition to the light from the torch, there were a few flashes that I knew were immediately were photographs being taken with a flash. My immediate thought was that we had stumbled onto a dogging site.

"Oh fuck Geoff, what's going on?" I cried.

"Fuck knows," was his rather unhelpful reply.

Then there was a knocking on the window and someone was peering in.

"What do you want?" Geoff growled.

At first, I was relieved when the reply was. "Epping Forest Constable here, please open up," as the torch was turned away and shone on a badge on a brown uniform.

Geoff, now decent, climbed out and I heard him say.

"What do you want?" and the constable replying about it being private property and saying that it was not to be used after dark. Geoff was arguing that we didn't know and the constable said that was immaterial and in any case, we were misbehaving.

I could hear Geoff was losing his temper as the constable said something about me being in a state of undress and in a public place that constituted indecent exposure and lewd behaviour both of which he claimed were criminal acts.

"Don't be daft man there's nothing indecent or lewd about it?"

As I was still frantically trying to tidy myself the constable said.

"Please get out of the car ma'am."

"You can't make her do that," Geoff retorted adding. "Stay where you are Jayne."

I was torn.

"Then, sir, I shall have no alternative than to call the police and report you," the constable said brandishing his phone.

"You have no evidence of anything wrongdoing," Geoff said very sternly

I decided to intervene as the last thing I wanted was the police.

"It's ok Geoff," I said clambering out.

As I stood beside Geoff facing the constable with my blouse still undone with me holding it together, I knew that I was flashing quite a lot of both my boobs and legs for the bloody skirt was still half way up my thighs. Despite the tenseness of the situation or, maybe due to it, I was getting a buzz from him looking at me. This increased when the guy said.

"Let me remind you sir of this?"

He pointed the screen of the phone towards us and clicked the video to play. In graphic detail was the unarguable evidence. Me with my skirt round my waist, my blouse as open as my bare legs with Geoff lying between them and my hands inside the back of his shirt.

"You had no right taking that video without our permission," Geoff retorted gruffly.

"Actually sir, I do have the authority to gather such evidence on City of London property and am required to pass it to the police.

As they were arguing I was still watching the video that I thought was strangely captivating. I almost smiled when I thought to myself. 'I'm watching my fuck go down the tube!'

Geoff and the constable argued more with the tone getting nastier at first and then calming down when he said.

"Look constable there must be a way we can settle this amicably. There's really been no harm done, nobody has been offended or annoyed and it's not really going to solve anything by involving the police is it?"

"It's my job sir," the constable replied casting glances at me and looking at my legs and the as good as see-through blouse that I had now buttoned up.

"There must be a way round the police and us getting probably a hundred pound fine, don't you think?" Geoff asked also looking at me.

'Shit no,' I thought to myself. 'Geoff wouldn't, would he?'

"I don't know, I see what you mean about it not achieving anything, but it is my job," he repeated, again ogling me.

"I'm sure we can find a compromise," Geoff went on. "I mean why give the money to the police?"

"Not sure I follow."

"Look if you report us it'll cost us a couple of hundred pounds," Geoff said taking his wallet from his pocket and opening it.

Seeing that the constable's attitude seemed to change as he looked from my chest to Geoff's wallet.

"Why not keep it in the family as it were, we don't get screwed up by the courts and you get the cash?"

The penny fell for the constable and me at the same time.

"Oh, I see what you mean," he muttered.

Geoff put his hand on the much smaller man's shoulder and told him. "You forget about reporting it, keep the money, delete the video and we forget all about it, ok?"

He thought for a while before replying. "Ok but make it two fifty and I get to see the ladies boobs."

"What?" I exclaimed.

"You show them to me and let me take a few photos, no face of course," he continued.

I looked to Geoff for help but he shrugged his shoulders as if to say I've done my bit. I realised that it was now down to me and rather naively but feeling relieved that he hadn't asked for sex as I would have had to give it to him as the alternative was unthinkable, I asked.

"How long do you want?"

"Just a few minutes."

Feeling very cheap and downcast I whimpered. "Ok then."

"Hold on," Geoff chimed in. "Let me see the phone with the video on so I can delete it."

"Wait until I have taken her so you can see I haven't cheated and taken her face then delete it."

Geoff put his arm around me and whispered smiling. "Ok Jayney it's either your tits, us in court or we kill him?"

"No choice then is there," I grinned back staring to unbutton my blouse. "Still no shag though is there?"

I undid all the buttons and just as I used to with my ex when he took photos of me for our sexual pleasure, I pulled the blouse open seductively slowly. I was thinking that if I have to flash them to get us off then I might as well give him a good show.

With the buttons undone all the way down the front I pulled the thin material away from my boobs and looking down I saw that both nipples were stunningly hard. As I turned and moved for the constable, I realised that I was aroused and as he watched and videoed me I was becoming more so. Pulling the blouse fully open exposing both breasts and the aroused nipples to him I muttered.

"Don't worry about missing the face."

On the drive from the car park to my apartment Geoff told me that he'd sent the incriminating video along with my show to his phone and then had deleted the video from the constable's phone.

"But I left your party piece Jayne, why did you let him take your face?"

"Well, it was pretty dark so I doubt anyone would recognise me and, to be frank I was getting turned on."

"So was and am I," he replied. "Is there somewhere we can go?"

I was still shaken up from the experience of being caught and, although I wanted sex, the mood between us had changed.

"Don't you think we've had enough risks and scares for one night love?"

"It has been quite a night hasn't it. What's the time?"

"Just after twelve."

"And you've still got a two- or three-hour drive, haven't you?"

"I had hoped it would be a labour of love, well sex," he grinned. "This is fucking ridiculous Jayney," he said leaning across and stroking my knee.

"What is?"

"Two adults needing sex and having nowhere to go."

As we pulled up near my place, I leaned across, kissed him and whispered.

"Well maybe that's what COVID lockdown sex is all about. Night Geoff, safe trip."

12