All Comments on 'Covid Quarantine'

by SisterJezabel

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not bad

... but needs editorial attention!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Names

Why would you write a story with a Tim and a Tim? Not going to spend my time trying to keep them straight.

Crusader235Crusader235about 4 years ago
Good

Good story, and I had no problem keeping who was staying at her place straight. Nice story, and you could add another chapter or two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
covid quarantine

"His smile caught me off guard. I tried to be angry with my brother in my mind, but Tim had put me at ease. I figured that at least she would have a little eye candy to stare at for a couple of weeks."

There's another instance of he she it that doesn't fit.

Seems you've cut and pasted from another story or you plaguerized the work of another.

"He had even whipped up molten chocolate pots for dessert. As we finished their chocolate pots, I decided to really open up."

This makes no sense.

Tim's marriage when he caught his wife with his friend, andlater Tim says his wife didn't like sex.

A doctor with calloused fingers? That's rare. Most has soft fine hands and a sensitivity for examining patients.

Why is a doctor, with no symptoms, in quarantine?

This story is really screwed up.

Minus two.

SisterJezabelSisterJezabelabout 4 years agoAuthor
Apologies anonymous

I initially wrote the story in the third person and changed it to first person- I should have edited it more.

SisterJezabelSisterJezabelabout 4 years agoAuthor
Also anonymous...

I work with plenty of doctors with calloused hands, especially one who goes hiking in Nepal a lot who this story was based on. and I hated sex with my ex, but love it with my current partner, who also happens to be a doctor with calloused hands! I'm glad you feel able to critique stories anonymously, however if you put a name to them you could find out the rationale behind some things that may not make sense to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good little story

OK, so you missed a few third persons; didn’t spoil the flow for me, and Tim & Tom is hardly a show stopper. Strange comments. Neat little romance made topical, well written, with a good level of eroticism. Personally I’m not a fan of third person stories, so I hope you keep going with this style. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Surprise

Normally when I read erotica, I look for the description of sexual acts. Most of Indian sex stories are full of it. However, When I started to read the story of Quarantine, I did not expect hardly 100 words of sexual intimacy. However as the story flowed, brother Tom calling Randi and nothing happening on the night of bad dream, I had lost hope of any thing erotic in the story, Instead in the end to come quickly, call to be life partners was a big surprise... I was glued to the story to read both pages at the same sitting..

tomar82403tomar82403about 4 years ago

Enjoyed your writing - and I gave you five stars. However, not so sure of the insertion to current pandemic helps. While we are all "living" it, in its far extreme mortality. Not sure we want to read about it at all in any sense.

I recall my grandfather, when I was a wee lad, being disgusted by my reading and watching of anything WWII related. I now, some 45 years later, both understand & can relate...

IrishCulchieIrishCulchieabout 4 years ago

As a person currently in lockdown with my partner, I enjoyed the story and the Covid19 angle.

You're the second nurse on Literotica whose work I enjoy. Your colleague, however, doesn't write as much about her profession.

TexastuffbbcTexastuffbbcabout 4 years ago
Nice Build Up

I enjoyed the buildup of the story and the way that the sexual experience happen was natural and the morning blow job would be a natural thing for two new lovers. I enjoyed your story.

Bebop3Bebop3almost 4 years ago

Sweet story, Sister. I look forward to your next.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago
Great

I missed this story earlier. Glad I found it!

5

DchargerDchargeralmost 4 years ago
I'm speechless in a good way.

What a great story. Wish I had luck like this. I can't wait to read more of your work. Thanks for writing.

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 3 years ago

Another smooth journey with you! I like it!

No bumps in the road...Happy pauses along the way!

Joy of Shared Orgasms!

Who needs conflict? :+))

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

(Your story is natural and lovingly crafted. What follow below is a tongue in cheek joke protesting that your story refuses to follow every romance tale convention required to write cheap paperback catagory love stories.)

But where was the required mid tale mutal misunderstanding, leading to hurt feelings and hostility? How can anyone be expected to believe two souls could become one, without having the hud of their romance tread upon by a quirky and unexpected (or to be honest completely expected by the readers) mutual misconstruction of the events the basis of their coming together?

We don't want originality, or realism! We just want our cookie cutter, one size fits all, homogenized, zero fiber, mass produced, paint by numbers, single loop rollercoaster melodrama.

Next time upon putting pen to paper, remember that conformity is the glue that holds the cog driven engine of society together!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, but it is too short.

texlootexlooabout 1 year ago

I have read this story three times already. (I wish I could use the word thrice, but I am a Yank and it would seem pretentious. Still, love that word. I am not sure if Aussies use it, not not.)

Anyhow, I expect I will be reading it again at some point. It isn't often that I read a story more than once.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

LOL, THAT WAS SUCH A STUPID DREAM, ABOUT TAKING THE KIDS AWAY BECAUSE SHE WON'T LET PEOPLE IN....HAHAHAAA

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSisterJezabel@SisterJezabel
Hi everyone! Thanks for dropping by. Did you love Fiction v Reality? It's been extended and is now a full-length novel, available exclusively on Amazon! 6 July- Have you read 'The Eye of the Beholder' yet? It was published last week as part of the Nude Day contest. Don't for...

SIMILAR Stories