Covid Quarantine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was used to lying on the couch by myself reading and at one stage turned and lay across the couch, resting my feet on Tim's legs. He did not seem to mind in the least. I knew I was developing romantic feelings towards Tim, however I was unsure how to broach this with him for fear of ruining our friendship. I had felt so protected in his arms the night before and did not dare tell him that I went back to sleep dreaming that he was spooning me and stroking my hair as I slept.

I had handed in a paper for my studies in the time we were quarantined, and I was shocked to receive another for my other subject back. I had done extremely well. Tim congratulated me and suggested he cook us a celebratory meal that evening. He obviously loved being in the kitchen and I was not about to object.

It had been a week since Tim had entered my apartment and my life and I was enjoying my new normal. I thought I would object to sharing my apartment with someone else, but in these strange times I enjoyed the company. Tim was the perfect houseguest. He was clean and tidy, and I could fault him for nothing. He knew not to interrupt me when I was studying, and he seemed to take a keen interest in the course material. Even when I was doing some of my paid work, he asked questions about the staff we had had to lay off and we talked about the economic impacts of the virus along with the possible medical complications.

I was sitting on the couch gazing out the windows in front of me.

"Penny for your thoughts," Tim interrupted my mental musings as he handed me a glass of wine and our hands briefly touched.

I thought of telling Tim that I was growing attracted to him, or that I had felt electric shocks when our hands just touched but I played it safe, "It's so lovely having you around and whilst I thought I would hate to be isolated with someone, I have discovered that I am enjoying being isolated in your company."

The dinner was a huge success. Tim had wrapped prosciutto around the chicken breasts and made a lemony sauce to go with this along with mashed potato and broccoli. He had even whipped up molten chocolate pots for dessert. As we finished our chocolate pots, I decided to really open up.

"So, um, Tim, I was thinking, and I, um, well I can't remember the last time I, um, had sex!" I blurted out as I finished my glass of wine.

Tim finished his wine and looked at me, "So, um, are you saying that just reminiscing or are you saying you want sex now?" Tim had trouble looking at me and went a shade of red I had never seen on him.

"Oh my God, I'm sorry Tim, you don't feel the same, I feel like a fucking fool," I started as I stood from the table getting ready to run to my room.

Tim grabbed my arm, "Miranda, there is nothing more I want to do, and for the last week I have had almost perpetual wood with you around me. I think you are the most beautiful woman I have ever met." I added in a 'but' and Tim explained that there were no buts, however he wanted to explain some things first.

He suggested we open a second bottle of wine and sit on the couch and talk. Tim explained that he married his wife despite her not enjoying sex with him. She had stated she loved Tim and he believed he loved her, but she really did not like sex. She complained that Tim was too big and would hurt her and despite what they tried she ended up just saying no. She was Tim's first and he knew no better. He said the irony of her then cheating was not lost on him.

"So, um, Tim, are we talking porn star big or what?" I asked.

"Well, I mean, I'm a doctor and have seen other penises and I would not say I was overly large, definitely not porn star big, but maybe slightly bigger than average." Tim blushed as he tried to explain.

The two of us held hands as we talked. I could sense Tim's vulnerability. As we sat on the couch, I moved. I threw my leg over him and took his face in my hands. I leant in and kissed him tenderly on the lips. "Tim, I think you need to widen your sample size," I said between kisses. I could feel his manhood pressing against my stomach and I knew I was wet.

"I don't want to hurt you, Miranda, I am too fond of you to do that," Tim tried to explain, however we were both becoming lost in the kisses. He could not object when I stood and held his hand and lead him to my room. Tim did stop to grab a strip of condoms that he had not blown up, and it was clear he wanted this as much as me.

We stood at the foot of my bed. Tim explored my back with his hands and cupped my bottom. He reached to remove my top. He unhooked my bra and the straps slid down my arms eventually revealing two orbs which he immediately started to worship. His smooth fingers, slightly calloused from his recent hike, and lips encircling them sent shivers all the way to my pussy.

I removed Tim's top and could not stop running my hands up and down his chiselled chest. Tim started undoing my jeans as I started pushing his shorts down his legs. Sure, Tim seemed larger than the other men I had slept with, however I was confident I could easily take my new lover. As I rolled the condom down his shaft my lips followed with sweet, gentle kisses.

As Tim lay on the bed, I again straddled him as I guided the tip of his cock to my entrance. As he slid inside, I moaned, knowing I wanted more. This was not painful at all- it was beautiful, and it felt perfect. I continued to ride Tim and could feel my climax building. I could not believe the sensations I was feeling. With every movement I felt myself yearning for more. Suddenly, my quim spasmed and Tim watched as I groaned. It was all too much and he exploded into the latex sheath covering his cock.

Absolutely spent we lay together stroking each other. Tim was eager to ascertain he had not hurt me, and I giggled and said there was no pain, simply pleasure. We fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms.

I woke first and smiled as I saw Tim sleeping next to me. I shuffled down the bed and took my semi-erect lover in my mouth. Tim stirred and moaned as he stiffened. He later explained that despite the pleasure he felt the night before, this was different. His ex-wife had refused to give head, so this was all new to him and it did not take long for him to explode into my willing and waiting mouth.

"Good morning, lover," Tim smiled as I came face to face with him and placed a sensuous kiss on his lips, "I had wondered if last night was a dream, but I am so glad it wasn't."

I insisted Tim stay in bed and I gather breakfast that morning. I brought a platter of fruit and some oats back to bed for us both along with a pot of coffee. We fed each other as well as rubbing fruit over each other's bodies, licking them clean again. We showered together, soaping each other up.

"I haven't taken your temp this morning, but I can guarantee you're hot!" I laughed as we towelled each other off.

The books called and I really felt I was getting on top of my subjects. I was now ahead in the content and my work was up to date. Tim had finished another novel and sat and watched me work. At one stage I glanced over at him and smiled as I thought back to 24 hours earlier. Things had changed so much and at a speed I was not expecting.

As we sat and ate dinner that evening, we planned possibilities for the future. Initially not wanting to move too fast, we both realised that ship had sailed. We realised the feelings for each other were growing and whether it was lust or love or a combination of the two we decided to simply go with the flow.

Day 15 arrived and Tim was cleared of any symptoms of the virus. The evening before as he ploughed into his me, I could not imagine spending another moment away from him. Tim had another weekend before he needed to return to work and he had asked me if he might impose on my company for a couple more nights. I did not need convincing. Instead I suggested Tim spend the weekend moving his items into the apartment.

I smiled when I looked and saw Max was calling me that night.

"Randi, how are you liking being alone again?" he probed.

I explained the situation and how Tim and I had something going. With lots of 'I told you so's' from my brother I managed to thank him for reminding me that I was indeed lonely, and that Tim might just be perfect for me.

Sitting on the balcony looking at the water in Tim's arms I thought back to a few weeks earlier and how I was glad for once I was a walkover for my brother. I turned and smiled at my new lover. There may be extra fear and uncertainty regarding Covid-19, but I knew I was cherished, and I knew I was growing to adore the man who's lap I sat on. Tim leant in to kiss me and reminded me more condoms had arrived with the groceries that day.

"Well lover, what the fuck are we waiting for?" I whispered as I started untucking his shirt.

12