Covid Resurrection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a beautiful smile on Tiffany's face.

"Go on Jeff fuck me however you want to. Enjoy yourself, I know I will."

It was then that I realized I was fucking standing up. I liked how it felt. I got to look at her naked body from her head to her pussy. I liked watching the expressions on her face as I slid forward and back inside of her.

Almost as if she could hear my thought she raised her legs and put her hands under her knees and pulled them back and apart so I could now see her ass. This position also allowed me to go deeper into her and intensified the throbbing sensations of her vagina and my cock. I increased the pace until she was softly grunting each time my cock bottomed out in her. Her juices were leaking down my legs and soaking my balls each time l pulled back.

My orgasm snuck up on me rather quickly and soon my cock was spewing hot cum into another orifice of her body. She certainly did not mind as her orgasm was urging her vagina to pulse in order to extract as much of my pearly semen as possible.

"Jeff that was marvelous. You have exceeded my expectations of restoring your sex life.

Now I know you must have a very nice bathroom in this house so lead the way. "

She got off the table and I took her hand and led her naked to the bathroom in my suite where we got in the large tiled shower and proceeded to bathe each other. Getting to run my slippery hands all over her body was an unexpected delight. Once we finished our bath she put her bra and shorts on while I put on my shorts and a T-shirt to walk her to the door. I handed her two hundred dollars then asked her if it was enough.

"I don't charge for having sex. I'm not a call girl. I have sex with clients that can benefit from having sex. I also enjoy sex very much. Before I leave I am going to give you the phone number of another client of mine. Her name is Donna Martin and I want you to call her because she is in a similar situation as you are. This will be a booty call. She is ready to have sex with you so you two can work out the details of getting together. I want you to have other sex partners besides me. I want to hear about this when I come back next week."

When she had left I decided to give Donna a call. I got my phone and tapped in the number. She answered and said her name.

"Donna this is Jeff Rawlings. Tiffany Scot strongly suggested I give you a call to make arrangements to get together."

"Oh hi Jeff, I've been expecting you since she told me about you. I guess we should start by picking a day and time. Are you available tomorrow around five?

"Tomorrow at five works for me, your place or mine?"

"She told me I should not miss an opportunity to see your home. Is that OK with you?"

"I was hoping you would like to come to my house. Is this just a booty call or can you stay for dinner. I'm 'a good cook and we can eat outside."

"Wow Jeff I wasn't expecting dinner and sex. I would love to stay for dinner. You'll be the first man to cook for me in a long time. I'm already looking forward to it'."

"Then I will see you at five and I hope we both will enjoy each other's company. Have a good night."

I gave her my address then disconnected the call and thought about what a brave new world we live in when you can order a consenting adult sex partner as easily as ordering a pizza. And it can be delivered!

At four thirty the next day I shaved and showered and put on some chinos and a silk shirt then went to the kitchen to do some preparation for dinner. The front door chime rang and I hurried to open it. When I saw her I was glad I had dressed to impress.

She was wearing harem pants made of a shiny multicolor fabric and a cream colored blouse that looked very expensive.

She held out her hand and said "Hello Jeff, it's very nice to meet you. This is a very nice home you have here."

I took her hand but instead of shaking it I leaned toward her and kissed it.

"I can't remember the last time a man kissed my hand. I can see you are a well mannered gentleman."

I led her to the living room and told her to sit on the sofa.

"Would you like a glass of wine?"

"I would love a glass of wine."

I walked to the kitchen and took a bottle of Dom perignon out of the ice bucket where it had been chilling. I extracted the cork carefully so I didn't spill any and poured two glasses then walked back to the living room and handed one glass to her.

"Here's to a wonderful night Donna I'm very glad you are here."

She tipped her glass then took a sip 0f the wine.

"Wow Jeff this is champagne, and a very good one you're going to spoil me."

"Champagne is my favorite wine and this is an occasion to celebrate Are you OK with fish for dinner? I have a filet of silver salmon that a friend of mine sends me from Alaska that I can cook on the grill if you eat fish."

"That sounds delicious salmon is a fish that doesn't' taste too fishy to me. What can I do to help?"

"You can help carry the napkins and the silverware out to the patio where the grill is while I prep the salmon. Then you can help make a Caesar salad if you like."

Dinner was ready in half an hour and dining on the terrace with an attractive woman was a pleasure I had almost forgotten how to enjoy. I made the portions smaller than usual so we wouldn't be too full for the main event. We finished eating and cleaned up quickly then took a little stroll through the gardens before heading to my bedroom.

I let her use the bathroom first then used it myself to brush my teeth and pee. When I came out of the bathroom she was sitting in the middle of the bed wearing only her blouse.

"I wasn't sure if you would rather undress me so I just took off my harem pants and panties. "

I answered her by taking off my under pants and walking naked to the bed.

"You've done a good job so far so go ahead and finish."

She slipped out of her blouse then removed her bra and reached over to the bedside table to lay them on top of her pants and returned to the center of the bed.

"Is there anything in particular you would like to do to get started?"

"I don't have a script if that's what you mean in fact I don't remember what I did the very first time I was in a similar situation. I want to make sure that Sade was right when she sang 'It's never as good as the first time' I think I'd like to just look at you and get to know you. Would that be OK?"

"Jeff it takes a lot of courage for a woman to allow a man she has just met to examine her. It's like the first time she goes to a gynecologist."

"Donna, I don't want to examine you, I want to admire you. I want to touch you and feel the different textures of your skin. I want to inhale your fragrance then kiss you and lick you and know every part of you. Is that OK with you?"

"Oh Fuck Yes! Get started. You've already got me turned on."

She lay on her back and I pulled her legs slightly apart then straddled them. The tip of my cock barely touched her chest as I lowered my head and kissed her. It was a gentle kiss that told me how soft and sweet her lips were. She exhaled slowly and I inhaled her breath. Doing that seemed even more intimate than kissing her. The aroma of her breath made my face flush as I savored it. I moved to the right and brought my lips to her neck then kissed my way down from her head to her shoulders and continued to her throat. I could feel her relax as I continued kissing over to her left side. From there I moved down to the top of her breast. I paused to admire them. Even lying on her back they retained a perfect shape and softness without a hint of sag. Her nipples were a beautiful shade of pink.

"Do you like my boobs Jeff?"

"What's not to like? They're perfect."

"I happen to agree with you. I got very lucky in the breast department."

She moaned when I lowered my head and enclosed as much of her soft globe as I could fit in my mouth and began to lick and suck on it. Her eyes closed while we both enjoyed what I was doing to her. When I moved to the other one she was noticeably more at ease as I nursed her breast. Whatever reluctance she had to my admiration had almost evaporated. Instead of tolerating it she was actively participating in it. She pressed her breast against my mouth and put her hand on the back of my head and pulled it closer to her. I moved down, kissing my way over her stomach and stopped to lick her navel before continuing to the top or her mound. It was sparsely decorated in the same brown hair as her head. As soon as my hand slid slowly over it she opened her legs as wide as she could to offer me total access to her pussy. When I moved between them she pulled her legs up so my mouth could easily reach her clit as well as her vagina. I had to pause again to just look at her. Her lips were the color of a peach that was still on the tree. They begged to be sucked on and pulled by my lips before being licked by my tongue.

"Jeff I don't think you are admiring me anymore. This feels more like adoration and I love it. No man has ever made me feel this way."

She was right about my adoration. She lay there completely open and exposed waiting for me to show her how much of a woman I thought she was. I was not going to disappoint her. My lips were welcomed by the nectar of her juices when they made contact with her opening. She tasted as sweet as watermelon only warmer. I inserted my tongue into her vagina to search for more and it was immediately covered with her nectar. My left hand moved to her clit and my fingers coaxed the sensitive nub out of its hood so I could rub it with my thumb. It didn't take long before the cumulative effects of what I had been doing to her produced the inevitable result.

"Oh Jeff..... I'm going....to" was all she could say before she threw her head back and I watched in awe as her orgasm seemed to explode inside of her. It was magnificent to behold.

It took a couple of minutes before she revived then she opened her eyes.

"That was the most intense orgasm I have ever had. You have redefined foreplay for me. I need to pee and drink some water. Then I'm coming back and see what I can do for you."

When she got back she kissed me full on the lips.

"Is there anything special you would like me to do for you?"

"Tiffany did something I really enjoyed in our last session. She massaged my balls.

"I think I could handle that, lay on your back."

"I'll get some oil to use as lubrication.

"No don't mess up these nice sheets with oil. I have a better idea. Tiffany massaged your balls with her hands didn't she? Well I'm going to use my mouth.

"That takes a lot of trust to put those tender little organs between sharp teeth.

"Yes it does, doesn't 'it? Don't worry I, don't bite."

She moved between my legs and brought her mouth close to my scrotum then used her hand to elevate my sac.

"Balls are so fascinating, so warm and fragile. I didn't spend enough time playing with my Ex husbands balls. He did kike it when I reached between us while we were fucking and squeezed them a little. It usually made him cum quicker when I did that. I don't know why I never thought to suck on them. This will be a first for me so let me know if I cause you any discomfort."

"Count on it!"

Still holding them cradled in her hand I felt her mouth open a little and her tongue tentatively lick my right ball. She was being very careful as she increased the speed of her licks and moved her mouth over and around my ball until she opened her mouth wider and sucked hard enough to get the entire ball in her mouth. This actually felt very good despite her just holding it still in her mouth. Then I felt her tongue explore the newfound prisoner seeing what she could do with it with her tongue and cheeks. She was a fast learner and soon discovered she could pull on it gently and roll it around while she licked it. She opened her mouth and released it then switched to the left ball and performed the same treatment on it before releasing it.

"How does that feel Jeff?"

"It feels marvelous."

"I didn't hurt you did I?

"No, quite the contrary it's almost as good as Tiffany."

"Well she had two hands and I only have one mouth. I'll see what I can do to improve this talent I didn't know I had."

I felt her hand move to the bottom of my sac and slowly mashed the skin to make both balls distend. She then opened her mouth wide and slowly enclosed both balls in her warm mouth then began moving her lips and tongue around and over both balls to explore the limits of what she could do to them. Now this felt as good as what Tiffany had done. Her eyes were open and the proximity of my cock made it impossible for her to miss that it was getting harder. This caused her to remove her mouth and put the copious amount of saliva in the palm of her hand then move it to surround my cock and begin to stroke it before putting both balls back in her mouth. She continued this combination of sucking and stroking for a few moments before she stopped and rose up to kneel on the bed straddling me and aligning my cock to her vagina then pushed down and embedded it inside her.

"My ex didn't like my being on top when we fucked so I rarely got to do it. I hope you don't mind."

"I don't mind at all. In addition to you doing all the work I get the added pleasure of watching your beautiful tits bounce up and down."

Her up and down n movements were interspersed with her sitting and grinding on me with her pelvis doing a great hula dance. The big smile on her face told me she was really enjoying this and so was I. When she picked up the pace I knew we were both getting closer to orgasm. I used all my self control to hold on until she came first. I didn't have to wait long.

"Oh Jeff I'm going to cum! Do it with me, cum for me Jeff!"

That was all the persuasion I needed as I felt her throbbing vagina seemingly suck the semen out of the balls she had so recently ensconced in her mouth. Watching a pretty woman sitting on me while she was having an orgasm was a glorious thing to experience. My orgasm seemed to intensify hers and made her even more beautiful.

When her orgasm subsided she reluctantly lifted her leg over me and moved forward to lie next to me I. checked the clock and saw it was after midnight.

"Donna it's after twelve. If you want to leave you should get going."

"What if I don't want to leave?"

"You would make me extremely happy if you would spend the night right where you are now. I hate sleeping alone and I miss having someone next to me in the bed while I sleep more than I miss sex."

I turned to face her and wrapped my arms around her then kissed her full on the lips. She kissed me back and soon we were asleep in each others' arms.

I woke up at eight and saw her lying on her side looking at me with a happy look on her face.

"Donna did you sleep well?

"That was the best sleep I've had since my divorce. It was lovely. You can go first in the bathroom and I'll go make us some coffee."

"I'd much rather we both go to the bathroom and after we take a shower we can make coffee together."

This was the second time I had bathed with a pretty woman and I was developing a fondness for it. Sliding my soapy hands all over her body was a great way to start the day. We got dressed and after a cup of coffee I walked her to her car.

"I had a wonderful time Jeff. You can call me any time if you want to get together."

"You can call me too any time you feel like hooking up. You are definitely at the top of my girlfriend list. I really enjoyed your company."

I spent the next few days doing things at the house, much of the time in the gardens. When Thursday came I was glad to see Tiffany again. She wore short shorts and a skimpy halter top and stripped out of them as soon as we got to the spa. I stripped too since being naked had become required for our massages.

After she spent some time on my neck and shoulders she told me to turn over on my back. She stood at the end of the table and coated the entire front of her body with oil then hopped up on the table and lay on top of me. She kissed me then started sliding up and down massaging my body with hers. This felt similar to what we did to each other in the shower but even more erotic. Her tits felt marvelous rubbing against my chest with her nipples getting stiff. I moved my arms from my sides and brought them over her back and cupped her ass in each hand. There was oil on my palms so I started massaging her ass while she continued to slide on my chest. She slid up enough so my hands could reach between her legs. Now I could reach all the way down through her ass crack to her pussy. It was warm and wet as I played with her lips and rubbed them between my fingers. Something else began to get stiff and it belonged to me.

She felt my cock swelling and moved down to embrace it between her legs and began to raise and lower her pelvis massaging my cock with her pussy. This felt almost as good as fucking her. After a few minutes she rose up and straddled me with my fully erect cock in her hand pointed directly at her vagina. She looked at me and smiled then slowly lowered her pelvis and guided my cock into her wet pussy pausing for a few seconds before pushing down to engulf it completely.

She just sat there looking at me with this angelic smile. I had never felt so connected to another person. There was no need to speak. We were in a place without words and all we needed was to let our bodies do what they were made for. I could feel her vagina throb and my cock throbbed back to her. This silent communication continued for several minutes while the mutual throbbing built up our arousal to a point where I suddenly felt it turn into an orgasm and began spurting hot cum into her causing her to join me in orgasmic bliss. It took several minutes for our shared orgasm to subside. She leaned over to lie on me, freeing my cock from her pussy. She kissed me then said

"Do you see what love can do?"

"I've never had a sexual experience like that, it was wonderful. Does this mean we are in love?

"Yes and you should be in love with other women too. That's why I want you to have sex with other partners. It's OK to share your love with more than one person. You are capable of much more love than you know. I think that's enough massage for today. Let's go play in the shower and you can tell me how you and Donna got along."

Bathing with her was as much fun as having sex with her and I told her about my date with Donna. She was delighted to hear that we hit it off so well. It seemed strange to be washing her pussy while I told her about doing the same thing with another woman. I was convinced there wasn't a jealous bone in her body. Oddly enough, I wasn't the least bit bothered by her having other boyfriends. I was beginning to see the advantages of not being married to one person for the rest of my life. Hopefully the women I would meet would become my friends.

After finishing our bath we got dressed and when I paid her she handed me a note with a name and phone number on it.

"This is your next girlfriend. She's young but she's a total sex machine. You will like her. It would be a good idea to get some Viagra."

As soon as she left I called the number on the note. She answered and said her name.

"Hello Tracy my name is Jeff Rawlings, I'm a friend of Tiffany and she gave me your name and suggested we get together for some fun. Are you interested?

"Oh yes if you're one of her friends I'm definitely interested."

"Are you available tomorrow?

"Yes any time after my last classis over at three. I still live with my parents so I'll have to come to your place."

"That's' OK I will send you a text with the address. I'm looking forward to meeting you. See you tomorrow."

After I sent Tracy the message I got a beer out of the fridge then did something I rarely do. I went to the living room and turned on the TV and watched the news. It didn't take long for the news to depress me and remind me that I lived in my own world surrounded by beauty and peace. I turned the news off and watched a movie then went to bed.