Covid Resurrection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They are triplets. Do you still want to do this Mister Rawlings?"

"More than ever Edith. What do I need to do to make this happen? I.ve had enough death in recent years. Now it's time to choose life and I will protect them with my own life if necessary.

We all spent the next hour discussing the details of what it would take to make them legal aliens and Edith suggested the fastest way to do this was for me to adopt them because they would become US citizens immediately. I told her to begin the process. The women then came over and put their arms around me and hugged me with tears in their eyes. It would normally take about eight months to complete the adoption but Edith had contacts that could expedite the process. There was a lot to do in the meantime so I asked Edith how soon they wanted to move in. I was pleasantly surprised when she told me it would be today.

I took them all up to the second story where there were four bedroom suites similar to my own on the ground floor. They couldn't believe they would be living in such beautiful rooms. They each chose one then we returned to Edith's car and got the three suitcases containing everything they currently possessed. It didn't take long to put their things away. We all spent the next few hours discussing the details of this new arrangement. They would need to do a lot of shopping for clothes and other items that women needed so Tiffany volunteered to go with me and one of the young ladies tomorrow. Even one of them would turn heads so we didn't want to attract too much attention.

After Edith and Tiffany left we had our first family discussion. I was surprised that they already had an agenda. The first item was cooking. They would do all the cooking from now on. I told them they were not here to be servants. They told me their father had owned one of the most famous restaurants in Hong Kong and they had worked there so they were world class chefs. That settled that discussion. The next topic was sex.

"One of us will come to your room each night and bathe you. Then she will sleep with you and tend to your sexual needs."

"You can't do that, you are my daughters!"

"Not yet. And even after the adoption we will not be blood relatives. This is not just for your benefit, we have needs too and we are just as skilled in the bedroom as we are in the kitchen. We must keep a low profile for perhaps a very long time so we can't bring men here to have sex or go to somebody's house. It could jeopardize our lives. If you have a woman that you want to sleep with in your room we will stay out of sight until she leaves. This is your home and we will respect your privacy."

"You ladies are much too good for me to argue with so we will do things your way. I already love you too much to fight you. I'm getting hungry, let's go to the kitchen and I'll show you where everything you need to fix dinner is located."

It took them forty minutes to prepare a meal for all of us that would have taken me three hours. As soon as I put the first bite in my mouth I knew they really were world class chefs. If they were even half as talented in bed as they were in the kitchen I was in for the experience of a lifetime. They quickly cleaned up the dishes and the kitchen then said they had a long day and would like to give me my bath now. I led them to my bedroom and they all took their clothes off.

"I thought just one of you would do this."

"The first time is always special. This way you can see how identical we are.

They stripped my clothes off so fast I barely noticed they had done it until I looked around and saw that I was standing in the middle of the three most gorgeous women in the world and we were all naked. Was this real or was I dreaming this? Two of them went into the bathroom and began getting the water flowing in the big shower. The remaining sister put her arms around me and kissed me full on the mouth then said

"I cannot express my gratitude for what you are doing for us. You have saved our lives and we will never forget that. My parents surely sent you from heaven to be our guardian angel and that makes me feel better about their fate.

She took my hand and led me to the shower and got in with the other two.

The fondness for bathing with naked women that I had developed over the past few weeks increased exponentially as soon as three beautiful women began washing me. What they did seemed to be a perfect blend of tenderness and eroticism. In only five minutes I sank into total peace of mind. The combination of their touch and the beauty of their naked bodies was hypnotic and almost made me miss taking my turn to bathe them.

Considering we had only met a few hours ago they were amazingly comfortable with my touching them everywhere on their body. I was giddy with excitement at the prospect of having six breasts to suck on and fondle and three pussies to play with.

One of them finally announced that we needed to get out of the shower and head to the bed.

The three of them once again choreographed what could only be described as an erotic ballet. Since they outnumbered me they could have made it all about what they wanted but instead they were wise enough to know that the only way to multiply love is to divide it. Sex is often awkward and uncertain the first time you are with a new lover but they made me very comfortable with what they did to insure that I was having a wonderful time as they shifted positions and gave me suggestions for where to touch and how they liked to be stimulated. I would find myself with my head between the widespread legs of one sister with another sister lying close enough to me to put her cheek next to mine and whisper how I should lick her and how to use my fingers to penetrate her vagina while the third sister sucked my cock.

After the sister I was licking had an orgasm the sister who was sucking me rolled over and told me to put that nice hard cock she had been sucking on into her and fuck her doggy. Her sister guided my cock between her spread butt cheeks and into her wet pussy then moved to straddle her sister and held up her tits so I could suck on them while I banged away at her sister's pussy until I spewed hot cum deep inside of her.

My orgasm was the signal to stop the sex and get some sleep. Sister number three stayed with me while the other two went to their rooms after kissing me good night. I barely got my lips off of the sister beside me before her eyes closed. My head fell back on my pillow and I was asleep in less than a minute.

When my eyes opened again I was greeted with the sight of a gorgeous naked body stretched out next to me. Moving as slowly as possible my eyes inspected every inch of her. There wasn't a flaw to be found. She was perfection rendered in flesh and bone. She moaned softly and I moved to quickly place my face next to hers just as her eyes opened.

"Good morning Jeff, did you sleep well?"

"Yes and I just realized I don't know your name."

"My name is Man Yee."

She moved toward me and put her arms around me." Hold me Jeff; let me feel your body next to mine."

I pulled her close and slid my hand down her back to her ass and massaged her cheeks. She turned on her side to face me.

"Put your hand between my legs and rub my pussy, use your thumb to rub my clit."

As I followed her directions she moved her hand between my legs and I raised my leg to give her access to my cock and she began to stroke it.

"I like to play in the morning. Get me wet and I'll get you hard, then you can fuck me."

In a few minutes her hand was covered in my pre cum, my fingers were wet with her juices and my cock was rock hard. She kissed me and pulled away to lay on her back with her legs spread.

" Put it in me and fuck me nice and slow so I can feel every inch as it slides in and out of me."

Going slow allowed me to feel the sensations of both our bodies and to spend more time looking at her. I could watch her expressions change as she experienced what her internal organs were doing as my cock went deep inside her then withdrew. My cock could feel the expansion and contraction of her vagina with each stroke.

I bent over to see if I could reach her tits and she responded by wrapping her legs around me so she could help me reach them. Now that I could suck on them she could control the pace which increased slightly from my sucking her.

"Jeff I'm going to cum soon and I want you to cm with me."

Her breathing changed and alerted me to her impending orgasm. Listening to her gasping moans was enough to trigger my own orgasm and began the flow of cum racing to my cock and barely gave me enough time to bury it as deep as it could go in her hot vagina.

As soon as she felt the first spurt splash against her cervix her orgasm erupted.

"Oh Yes Jeff cum with me; fill my pussy with your hot cum! "

Just watching her have her orgasm and feeling what her pussy was doing to my cock intensified my orgasm enough to deplete my supply of semen yet my cock continued to ejaculate until I pulled it out of her.

"Oh my god Jeff that was fantastic! Let's go get in the shower and get cleaned up."

We took a quick bath then she went to her room and I got dressed to go shopping with sister number two and Tiffany to get as much new clothing and things females needed since they had very little that they brought with them.

Sister number two came down stairs and made us a light breakfast and I found out her name was Feng Mian. Tiffany arrived a few minutes later and we got in my SUV and headed to a town sixty miles away because it was much larger than our little town and still had a better selection of stores you could actually shop in. I insisted we all wear masks to protect against Covid andto guard against all the security cameras and anybody else who wanted to take pictures of two beautiful women and put them on the internet for the millions of facial recognition bots to scan. Welcome to the twenty first century, big brother has arrived. It took about six hours to spend three thousand dollars and fill up the SUV. Whatever else they needed could be ordered online.

The other sisters helped unload the car and divvy up the things we bought then started preparing dinner. I insisted Tiffany eat with us for helping us. I walked her out to her car when she was ready to leave and she asked me if I still wanted her to continue coming for massage and sex every week since it looked like I would be well taken care of by my new family in both activities.

"Tiffany I love you and I want you to continue my therapy for as long as you want to. I also want you to continue finding me new lovers for booty calls. I don't intend to be married to these three no matter how beautiful they are. What we do inside this house stays inside this house. It has to because it could put them in danger otherwise. I trust you completely to keep everything you know about my situation in confidence."

She kissed me then told me she was very happy to hear what I said then got in her car and drove off.

I had a new life now complete with children even though they were gorgeous adults. There would be changes and adjustments for all of us but we would deal with them. One thing would not change though. I would continue to follow Lau /Tzu's advice to tend to my own garden. You may call me a dreamer but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you will join us and the world will live as one.

END

t