Covid Resurrection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent the day as usual having a light breakfast then working in the gardens until two thirty then shaved and showered. I dressed casually in white jeans and a short sleeve shirt.

When the door chime rang I walked to the door not knowing what to expect. I opened it and saw a young girl with golden hair down to her shoulders. She was wearing what you would expect a freshman college girl to wear. She smiled and said

"Hello Jeff I'm 'Tracy. I've been excited about coming here all day."

Before I could say anything she moved forward and hugged me, while raising my arms to hug her she added a kiss to the hug. She tasted as sweet as cotton candy and felt wonderful in my arms. I reluctantly pulled back and invited her in then led her to the living room.

"Wow Jeff this is a beautiful home.

"I'm glad you like it. Please don't take this the wrong way but are you sure you are over eighteen?

"I'll be nineteen in four months; would you like to see my driver's license?"

"No, I trust you. But what is a cute young woman like you doing with a man my age?"

"There are two reasons primarily. One is that boys my age are not very good at sex. Most of them are only concerned with their own satisfaction. Many of them drink too much and that hinders their ability to perform and I have to smell beer while I'm being fucked. So far the older men I've been with are experienced, considerate and appreciative. I have a feeling you will be too. The second reason is Covid. I don't trust boys my age to be vaccinated. I am and I know you are because Tiffany wouldn't recommend you if you weren't. There is also the problem of finding a place to have sex. Most of the boys at the college live in dorms or frat houses so there's little privacy. I still live at home so I can't bring someone home to have sex. And I absolutely refuse to fuck in a car.

"Well Tracy those are very good reasons. You've obviously put a lot of thought into the quality of your sex life; I have to admire you for that. Do you have any other requirements I should be aware of?"

"I prefer to be very clean before engaging in sex and I expect my lover to be clean as well. I've been in classes most of the day and I would greatly appreciate taking a shower before we get down to business. You are invited to join me. I find bathing together to be a great way to get to get comfortable with a new lover."

"I would be delighted to join you in a shower Tracy. I have a lavish bathroom with plenty of space and gadgets that should meet your standards. Come along and we can get started."

I led her to my bedroom and she squealed with joy when she saw the bathroom. I showed her where she could hang her clothes and she wasted no time in taking them off. I undressed and we walked into the shower where I turned on the water in one of the six sprays. I had quite a large selection of soaps, gels, bath washes and other bathing accessories and told her to take her pick. She chose one and picked up a soft sponge then poured some of the bath wash on it and handed it to me.

"You can wash me first and you don't need to hurry. I love this shower!"

I was getting very fond of washing naked women since they all wanted to play in the shower before and after sex. It seemed to be a natural form of foreplay. Rubbing my hands as well as my face over a woman's body was a tactile sensation that made my body tingle. Touching each part induced an appreciation that I had never been aware of before. In some way they were all the same but in other ways each was unique.

By the time I got down to her crotch I knelt to wash her pubes. She took my wrist and held it while she sat on one of the stone seats that were spaced at intervals along the walls. Then she spread her legs wide and bent her knees to put her feet up exposing her entire crotch to me. It was obvious she didn't have any inhibitions when it came to nudity and sex. She gave me a sultry smile that was an unspoken invitation to wash her however I wanted to.

Putting down the sponge I began to wash her with my hands using my fingers to explore every part of her inside as well as outside. My actions were accompanied by her soft moans.

It was time for her to wash me so I stood up and helped her stand so she could bathe me. As soon as she picked up the sponge we both noticed my cock was fully erect.

"It looks like you enjoyed bathing me as much as I did. I almost came while you were washing my pussy. "

She did a wonderful job washing me but omitted sucking my nipples as I had done to her. She was eager to get to my crotch. She told me to sit down and knelt in front of me to put one hand on my hard cock then poured body wash on it with her other hand and put the body wash down. Her hand moved to enclose my balls o she could wash them.

This combination of slow motion hand job and slippery ball massage felt glorious but if it lasted too much longer I would cum like a geyser. She knew this and stopped before I came.

It was time to get on with the program so we got out of the shower, dried off and went back to the bedroom where she told me to get on my back. As soon as I did she straddled my chest and moved toward me until her pussy was over my mouth.

"I want you to see how good a freshly washed teenage pussy tastes."

That was definitely the first time anybody had ever said that to me. I was more than happy to comply with that request and brought my hands up to put them on her butt cheeks then pulled her to my eager mouth and began to lick from the bottom up. This wasn't the first freshly washed pussy I had tasted but it was fast becoming the best tasting one. There is just something about young pussy. I couldn't seem to get enough of licking her as I alternated between her vagina and her clit. My hands moved over every inch of her ass pulling her cheeks apart to get my fingers between them so I could slide from the top to the bottom.

"Stick your tongue in my vagina and keep it there while I rub my clit!"

It didn't take long before her juices were flowing into my mouth and her moans increased in intensity signaling her orgasm. I moved my hands back to her ass and squeezed the soft pillows while she began to shake

"Fuck! Jeff you really do like to eat pussy. That was fabulous."

"It's becoming my favorite activity; next to working in the gardens.

"Well you're very good at it. I've heard about your gardens could I see one?"

"After you get your pussy off my face and slide down and put my cock in it so I can watch you have another orgasm."

"Oh wow Jeff, I get to fuck you!"

"That's why you're here isn't it?"

"Yes but most guys would rather be on top. I like being on top; it gives me control."

"That's fine with me; it allows me to look at you better.

She rose up and slowly slid down the bed until her slit was directly above my cock.

"Before I put your cock in me I want to lick it a little bit."

She moved back a little until she could bend over enough to get her mouth on my cock then wrapped her hand around the shaft. She held it like an ice-cream cone and began to lick the head from where her hand was up to the top, after doing this for a while she put the head completely in her mouth and began swirling her tongue all around it while her hand began to slowly move up and down the shaft.

My cock was about three quarters erect when she started sucking it but it was quickly getting to full erection. She removed her hand and surprised me by pushing down and engulfing my entire cock in her mouth. She held it there while her hands moved to my balls and began to caress them. This caused my cock to pulse as it went to rock hardness. A minute later she slowly rose up and let my cock slide out of her mouth covered in her saliva and my pre cum.

"Now your cock is ready to go inside me."

Quickly aligning the tip of my cock to her slit she pushed her hips down and inserted half my cock into her wet hot vagina then paused, took a deep breath and smiled at me.

Her sparkling eyes told me all I needed to know about her. She was ready to fuck. She pushed down very slowly as if she was savoring every millimeter of my cock as it disappeared into her until finally it was completely inside her.

"Oh Jeff that feels wonderful I love having a hard cock filling my pussy. Thank you for letting me do this."

She leaned forward a little and began raising and lowering her hips in a nice easy pace. She knew exactly how far to rise before pushing back down. I could tell how good this felt to her but I could feel how great it felt to me. I didn't have to do anything but lie there and watch her pretty tits bounce as I studied every glorious naked part of her.

She leaned back and put her hands on either side of her and kept fucking me with back and forth movements instead of up and down. This position exposed both our crotches and where we were joined. It was like watching a porn movie with me in it. She picked up the pace and began to moan as she thrust. I could feel the first signs of my own orgasm and knew it wouldn't take much more to make me cum.

"Tracy I'm going to cum!"

"Do it Jeff, s pray it inside me, fill my pussy with your hot cum!"

That was all it took to start my orgasm. I pushed my hips up to get every inch of my cock in her just as the first load of semen raced through my throbbing cock and into her wet vagina which began to spasm as if trying to suck out more.. Our orgasms fed off each other; the more I ejaculated, the more her throbbing pussy demanded until I was completely drained. She pulled away and fell on her back with her legs spread wide apart. I rose up on my elbows and watched in total fascination as our combined fluids slowly oozed out of her for several minutes. It was a sight that engendered another erection by the time it was over.

"Damn Jeff that was fantastic; judging by the mess I've made on your sheets. "

"Don't worry about the sheets, I have more."

"Sheets aren't the only thing you have more of; I can't believe you're still hard."

"That hasn't happened since I was your age. I must really like you."

"Well there is no point in letting it go to waste, do you want to fuck some more? This time you can be on top."

"We need to take a break. I need some water and I promised to show you one of the gardens. Let's go to the kitchen and get a drink then we can go outside."

"Should I put on some clothes?"

"No there won't be anybody out there but us and Mother Nature."

"Oh goody, I like to walk around naked."

"I like you walking around naked too."

We walked to the kitchen and drank some sparkling water then I told her to wait while I went upstairs and got a large box and returned to the kitchen. From there we walked to the side of the house and out onto the path that led to the garden I wanted to show her. It was called the fountain garden because the focal point was a very sophisticated array of fountains that were capable of spraying hundreds of patterns of water in synch with colored lights all over the garden; most of the time only the small fountain in the center was active.

"This is a lovely garden Jeff; I like the sound of the water."

"If you like that you will love what I'm going to show you now."

I led her around to the back of the garden to a large room that contained all of the computers and control systems for all of the lights and water jets. There was a large round metal device shaped like a big umbrella hanging over the main fountain in the array. It was camouflaged to look like an overhanging tree.

"What is this thing Jeff? It looks like a flying saucer that crashed into a tree."

"This is something very rare and expensive. It is a holograph projector that can create a very real three dimensional image from pictures stored in the computer that controls it. I'm going to turn it on now and show you how it works. You go back to where we entered and stand there looking at the fountain."

I went into the control room and changed the image from the fountain to a picture of a famous statue then walked back to the entrance where she was standing.

"Oh my god Jeff that is incredible. It looks like a real statue that you could touch. What is the name of this statue?"

"It is called the little mermaid and the real one is in the water in Denmark. While we were having sex I got an idea. How would you like me to make a holograph of you to put in the computer?"

"Jeff; do you mean that?"

"Yes I do mean that. I want to immortalize you just as you look today. That's why I brought that big box, the camera is inside. Let's get started."

We walked around trying poses in different gardens taking pictures in many different poses then returned to the fountain garden and uploaded the images. I told her to pick out the one she liked the most. She chose one of her sitting naked in a pose similar to the little mermaid with a beautiful purple flower in her hand looking at it with a pensive look on her face. I loaded the image into the projector and turned it on then went back to the entrance where I was stunned to see that the image she chose fit perfectly to show the water coming from the fountain coincided with the picture to make it appear as though she was looking past the flower and changed the whole scene into something much more erotic, as if she was thinking of her lover. Then I noticed there were tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong Tracy, don't you like it?"

"I love it but I don't know what to say. You've made me beautiful. Nobody has ever done something like this for me. You have made me part of this wonderful garden and I will be here for as long as it exists. I love you for doing this and I know how much your gardens mean to you."

I walked to her and put my arms around her.

"This is what true love should feel like Tracy. From now on this garden will be named the water nymph in your honor. A Nymph in Greek folklore is a minor female deity that is regarded as a personificationo f nature tied to a specific place and is usually depicted as a beautiful maiden. I would say that description fits you perfectly."

"Jeff this occasion needs to be celebrated. I'm going to sit on one of the benches in my garden and suck your cock until it's hard and then you are going to fuck your beautiful maiden because that's what nymphs do."

She sat down and I walked to stand in front of her.

"Put your cock in my mouth and fuck it so it feels good to you. I'm going to massage your balls while you do that. Don't cum in my mouth; this is just so you get nice and hard then you're going to fuck my pussy until you fill it up with your cum."

Despite my going slow sliding my cock in and out of her warm mouth the combination of blow job and ball massage brought me to full erection quickly so I slid my cock out of her mouth to let her know I was hard. She let go of my balls and stood up then turned around and put her knees on the bench and leaned forward.

"Now put that hard cock in me and fuck me doggy style. I like doggy because you can go harder and get deeper into me. It's also a better position for me to use my hand to rub my clit and allows you to reach over and hold my tits with your hands."

I moved to stand close behind her and looked down to see that pretty teenage ass and used my hand to rub the tip of my cock up and down her slit to get her ready then pushed forward to enter her. She groaned as it moved slowly deeper into her hot vagina until my cock was all the way inside her. She was right about my cock getting deeper into her because it felt like the tip was bumping onto her cervix with each insertion. My hands were on her ass and I used them to push and pull her hips to increase the speed of my own hips as I banged into her with each stroke.

Standing behind her allowed me to see the projection perfectly. Looking at her face and her tits and her pretty hair while I pounded my cock into her was surreal and was enough to start my orgasm. I continued to look at her face while my cock continued to spurt hot globs of cum deep inside her. Her climax joined mine as her vagina pulsed in orgasmic spasms intensified by her fingers frantically rubbing her clit

"OHMY GOD J eff. That was the most intense orgasm I've ever had. Be careful pulling your cock out of me, I might collapse if you do it too fast. I guess we proved one thing; I'm definitely a true Nymph."

We finally managed to stand up and I walked behind the projector to turn it off. Then we headed back to my bedroom to take another shower then she got dressed and left after giving me another kiss.

Having incredible sex with a teen ager seemed to be a turning point in my life. I had completely embraced this new life style. I had a growing list of women that were wonderful sex partners and they were also good friends. Amazingly, none of them seemed to be jealous or possessive.

I was finally alive again and most importantly I was happy. When I thought about my wife it was fondly not sadly. What more could I possibly need?

I would get the answer to that question two days later.

I was working in the gardens when my phone sounded the alert for a call. I saw it was Tiffany and answered it. She asked me if she could come to my house in half an hour and I told her she could then asked her if this was another girlfriend and she said it was something more important. She ended the call and I went back to the house to clean up and put on clean clothes. The door chime rang and I hurried to answer it. I was surprised that there were two other women with her and led them to the living room where they all sat on the sofa. She introduced the older woman as Edith Marsh who told me that she was the director of a national placement agency that helped refugees in danger from people in their home countries that were trying to find them and return them to be arrested or killed. She then introduced the young woman with her as Yuyan from Hong Kong. She told me that she had barely escaped from her home days before her parents were arrested and put into prison in a remote facility in China.

She had been staying with her uncle in Los Angeles but it was much too dangerous in her uncle's home for her and her uncle because there were Chinese agents all over California looking for refuges.

"Mister Rawlings, This young woman is in a desperate situation. She is a college graduate, twenty one years old, speaks English and needs help. Tiffany told me about you and this wonderful home and it appears to be an ideal place to shelter Yuyan.

Could you find it in your heart to let her live here?"

"I wasn't expecting anything like this but you are right, this is an ideal place for somebody in her situation. Yuyan, would you please stand up so I can see you? I didn't get I didn't a good look at you when you came in."

I watched her stand up slowly with her eyes looking down as if she was afraid of what I was going to say to her. She needn't have worried. I couldn't say a word because I was rendered completely speechless by her beauty. I just stood there spellbound by her. I was finally able to move and walked over to stand in front of her. I took her hands in mine and held them.

"How could anybody refuse to do everything they could to protect you from harm? I would be honored to let you live here with me."

It would take me pages to try and describe just how beautiful and precious she is but it would not come close to being accurate. Suffice it to say that if you could design the physical attributes of the perfect woman, the she would look like her.

""Mister Rawlings before you commit to doing this I must show you something. I need to go to my car to get it, I'll be right back."

While Edith was gone I looked into her eyes which were now looking back at mine. I thought she would have a look of relief in them but I saw fear, worry and despair instead. When Edith came back in Yuyan flinched and lowered her head anticipating something dreadful. When Edith walked into the living room she slid to the side so I could see two more young women behind her. What I saw totally flabbergasted me. They were both exact copies of Yuyan.