COVID Sex Stories: Best Boss Ever

Story Info
It was a hell of a year, then she got naked.
1.2k words
4.26
14.5k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in the story having sex or getting naked is over 18.

The story of how for the past year I have been watching my female boss and co-workers get naked or how the COVID pandemic has been the best thing that ever happened to me. I am not saying this is a 100% true story, I am also not saying it is made up. Let's just say all names have been changed.

I'm an International buyer of component parts for a major FTSE 100 corporation. I'm one of a very few guys on the team. Since there is a multilingual requirement for the job most of the people in the department are either foreign born or first generation Americans with a mix of women from India, China, Mexico, or Eastern Europe.

These are my COVID sex stories.

****

The first time I had seen my MILF boss naked had been on accident. The office was closed for the year due to COVID, everyone was working from home. Her youngest had turned on her video feed about an hour before our 9PM local time meeting with our overseas vendor.

I was already online getting my data ready incase anyone asked a question. I assumed the call had either been started earlier on accident or that she saw I was online and wanted to review something with me before the meeting. So I clicked the enter lobby/join meeting option. A second later, my boss as meeting host, approved the join request and I was on the call with her. Or so I thought.

I was relieved that it was just a little kindergartener, not my boss wanting info for the meeting. Her daughter had gone in her room and clicked into the meeting earlier. Her daughter and I talked for a few minutes, mostly me listening as the child reviewed her day and how she and her classmates needed to stay home so the COVID couldn't find them.

As the child was trying to show me a youtube video of people dressed like foxes singing the what does the fox say song, which apparently was a huge hit among kindergarteners, my boss and her mother finally stepped into the bedroom, the grandmother shooed the child out, and closed the door behind her. My boss was alone and she had clearly just taken a shower, her hair up in a towel, a big fluffy white bathrobe covered her body.

I assumed my boss would turn off the video feed. Instead she slipped the white robe off in front of a mirror. For what felt like a life time but was likely no more than ten seconds I sat, with my jaw hanging open, as I watched my boss look at her nude butt in the mirror.

At that point my mind started racing. I was likely about a minute from getting fired. At quietly as humanly possible, I quickly muted her video feed. Then I switched off my own video part of my feed so I would be able to see her but she couldn't see me.

She turned her back to me and tried on a pair of pants. I assumed the show was over. I had not seen much of anything at that point, some side boob and her butt. Then she turned back toward me topless and walked to the mirror. "Whoa!" I blurted. She had almost handful size tits with huge areolas. I was mesmerized by the little bounce of her braless tits as she walked. Her blond roots were showing in her normally dark colored hair. She had a tattoo of the le chat noir cat on her thigh looking up at some all black bird tattoos on her belly.

I knew using video record optioned from my computer would be a bad idea, there would be a record and it would make a beep when I hit the record button. I quickly fumbled my cell phone and clicked the video camera option on just as her pants came off. She had been checking how her butt looked in the pants. There was also the little belly roll on her. She didn't seem to like what she saw. I, on the other hand, liked what I was seeing so much I was trying not to cum in my pants like a teenager.

I knew that what I was doing was wrong. At the same time, I just couldn't take my eyes off her. I watched first as the cute horizontal c-section scar came into view. Then her trimmed blonde muff. So the carpet didn't match the drapes after all. She tried on one pair of pants after another. I just sat in awe. One hand holding my cell phone and the other was... well I was masturbating. I started commenting "Oh my god, she is sooooo sexy. Her ex-husband was the luckiest guy on Earth, what a moron. You're 5'4" 125 pounds, your so not fat. You rock that ass."

I moaned "Holy shit does she has nice tits", she was such a hot little MILF, I couldn't help myself. Finally, I cam in my pants while really loudly gasping as I tried to catch my breath. I couldn't stop thinking about how badly I wanted to just get between those thighs and just keep licking her till she was squealing and bucking.

At this point she got a goofy smile on her face. She put the robe back on, typed something into her cell phone as she walked right up to the camera and clicked the feed off.

Suddenly, the text messages started popped up on my phone. 'You know you forgot to mute your end of the call.'

I text back 'I left the mute off on purpose. I got it recorded on my phone.'

Her next text came in 'If you ever share or show that video to anyone YOUR FIRED.'

'For my eyes only, I will delete it if you want.' I texted back. I really didn't want to delete it but it was important for her to know that she was in total control of the situation.

'Like you did with Amy's video?' she texted back. My heart was pounding in my chest. The women at work were clearly talking if she knew about the video that Amy had sent me.

'I don't kiss and tell, but I don't have any videos of Amy in the shower on my cell or computer. When she moved in with her BF, she made clear that her body was for his eyes only.' I texted back. 'The only video I currently have is of your sexy self.' I added. I was not sure what the best answer. I knew I wanted more videos. Making sure she could trust me not to share them with anyone seemed the best way to get those videos.

A few seconds later she sent, 'Thank you. Its been hard since the divorce and COVID and just everything. I'm glad men still think I got it.'

'You definitely got it.'

Finally I got one last text. 'I showed you mine, @11pm you WILL show me yours.'

What can I say, I have the best boss ever.

****

That was the first video I got of her, it would not be the last.